Author Topic: Mokou Quest 3: Homecoming  (Read 162953 times)

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
Re: Mokou Quest 3: Homecoming
« Reply #360 on: August 18, 2013, 01:46:41 AM »
>"Yup. I'm Mokou. How bad was my Reimu impression?"
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Talking to yourself isn't a sign of madness. Expecting a reply is.
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #361 on: August 18, 2013, 11:27:01 PM »
>"Yup. I'm Mokou. How bad was my Reimu impression?"

> “S’alright. Except Reimu talks. And she’d never help Kogasa with anything. And I have a hard time picturing her doing anything with Nue. Heck, I have a hard time picturing any tag team with Reimu and Nue ending in someone hospitalized. So…” Nazrin says, swishing the icicles off her tail, “Yeah, you’re right, it was pretty bad. Though admittedly, I hoped for a second there Reimu was helping someone she pointlessly beat up, instead of leaving them in a pool of their own blood,” Nazrin says, arms crossed. “Wishful thinking.”

> You follow Byakuren and Nazrin to Kogasa’s room, as Byakuren tucks the umbrella into a bed, mothering the youkai a bit.

> “So…” Nazrin says, “She’s in our care now, so you two can scram.”

> “Nazrin!” Byakuren says.

> “Alright Nue can scram. Mokou can stay for tea, coffee,” Nazrin says under Byakuren’s gaze, adding, “You know how Nue is.”

> “And she is still welcome for as long as she would like,” Byakuren says, patting Nue’s head.

> “Byakren, don’t,” Nue says, blushing.

> Byakuren continues with a slightly lower tone, “Everyone is welcome at our temple.” She glances upwards, her eyes looking at nothing in particular as she says, “I was worried she’d get caught up in Kanako’s war. Kogasa was always more ambitious than was good for her.” She then pauses. “Nue, are you going to Kanako’s war?”

> “Yup,” Nue says.

> “War is cruel,” Byakuren says with a bit of hesistance. “If you must go, send back any medicine, doctors, beds, and wounded you find. I fear we won’t be able to concern ourselves with any dead you come across. And… be careful.”

> “Sure.” Nue says. “Sure.” Nue then says, “Are you ready for it?”

> “You are never ready for war,” Byakuren says, “But yes, the spare rooms were already prepared, and I had Nazrin fill our stock at the start of the incident. Just hope not too many end up on the floor,” she mutters.

> You think it would be prudent to sneak out the back door when you leave, unless you have some business with someone outside the main gate. You consider whether you have anything you wish to discuss with Byakuren or Nazrin. Or Falkner. Or Cirno, Kaguya, Shou, etc.

> You note that Nue never actually cancelled your Reimu disguise. You idly wonder if she prefers armpits and skirts to pants and button-down shirts.

>_

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #362 on: August 19, 2013, 12:03:18 AM »
>"To be fair, most of the people Reimu leaves lying in a pool of blood can recover from that by themselves."
>Also ask Nue to cancel the disguise. Don't want the shrine maiden to attack the impostor shrine maiden.
>What pokemon do we have on hand and in the PC?
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #363 on: August 22, 2013, 02:30:36 AM »
>"To be fair, most of the people Reimu leaves lying in a pool of blood can recover from that by themselves."

> ?Still hurts like hell, and I have the marks to prove it,? Nazrin says. ?Not to mention she sets mousetraps.?

> ?Most people do,? Nue says.

> ?Yes,? Nazrin deadpans. ?And most people are jerks.?

> ?And it is our job to teach them,? Byakuren says, cheerfully but forcefully giving the mouse-girl a pat on the head. ?Right??

> ?Right,? Nazrin quietly mumbles.

>Also ask Nue to cancel the disguise. Don't want the shrine maiden to attack the impostor shrine maiden.

> ?Aw, you ought to try looking more girly sometime,? Nue says.

> You much prefer your (relatively) new longcoat to bare armpits. You?ve seen prostitutes reveal less than Reimu. Course that was around the 19th century or so. Back when men wore powered wigs? and braids?

> Either way, you like your pants, and your shirt, and you have decided that your wardrobe is more than updated enough after that shop in Johto. Nue sighs, taking the Reimu illusion for herself but with Orin?s cat ears and tail.

> "This could work," Nue says.

> "Yes, because everyone wanted to see the shrine maiden of pain crossed with a cat," Nazrin deadpans.

> You recall that while Nue takes a lot of forms, her normal form is the only one she's shown any hesitancy to using, at least in the open.

> You hear a crash against the temple door, and icicles are forming along the windows. Neither Byakuren nor Nazrin seem particularly concerned, you wonder if they've had run-ins with Cirno before.

>What pokemon do we have on hand and in the PC?
> You have immediate access to the following pokemon:
> Haunter
> Ponyta
> Charizard
> Lucario
> Registeel
> Crobat

> In your PC you have the following:
> Beedrill
> Scyther
> Kingler
> Magikarp
> Seadra
> Fearow
> Koffing
> Koffing
> Koffing
> Weezing
> Golbat
> Golbat

> You have also picked up the following pokemon, which need to deposited or swapped into your party.

> Dragonite
> Ditto
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 02:32:27 AM by capt. h »

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #364 on: August 22, 2013, 02:43:23 AM »
I think we should store Haunter and Golbat and activate Dragonite and Ditto.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #365 on: August 22, 2013, 03:33:57 AM »
>No we must always have our MyonMyon Haunter with us

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #366 on: August 22, 2013, 07:02:22 AM »
Ponyta: I like the idea of a pokemon that takes negative damage from fire. Also it should evolve soon into a horse we could ride, although it still wouldn't fly.
Registeel: is it useful?
Haunter: loose cannon in ghost form.
Crobat: we're done with this for now, right?

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #367 on: August 26, 2013, 02:05:25 AM »
I think we should store Haunter and Golbat and activate Dragonite and Ditto.

>No we must always have our MyonMyon Haunter with us

Ponyta: I like the idea of a pokemon that takes negative damage from fire. Also it should evolve soon into a horse we could ride, although it still wouldn't fly.
Registeel: is it useful?
Haunter: loose cannon in ghost form.
Crobat: we're done with this for now, right?

> Ponyta takes negative damage from fire, and has very good synergy with your fire element. You believe it will be a very fast way to travel when it evolves. You note that you are yourself a fire type, and a strong one at that.

> Registeel is your hardiest, but slowest pokemon. You are confident it can take more damage than any other 2 of your pokemon combined, with the drawback of not being able to keep up with any of them.

> Haunter has powerful hypnotism and illusionary abilities and can also fly, but is easily your least predictable and most troublemaking pokemon.

> Crobat can also fly, and it?s primary advantages are navigation in tunnel systems and/or complete darkness.

> You are certain you are done with crobat. The only issue is that Byakuren?s temple took you a little out of the way of the computer, now on the other continent. You consider taking a gamble and trying to find one in Gensokyo.

> You can think of a few people that may or may not have something like that. Kaguya comes to mind unfortunately as the first person who would keep one in stock, due to the potential to never have to interrupt her gaming sessions for energy drink runs again. Nitori and Yukari are also types to get their hands on one, except you vaguely recall hearing that Nitori was adventuring on the other continent, and you don't know quite where Yukari lives, although Reimu would know that too.

> ...Except Kaguya mentioned Reimu is at Eientei.

> You wonder about the odds of the Scarlet Devil Mansion or the Moriya shrine having commandeered one.

>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #368 on: August 26, 2013, 04:51:13 AM »
>Well... we have to go to Pokemonland anyways, so we might as well go there now, right?

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #369 on: August 28, 2013, 10:54:39 AM »
>Well... we have to go to Pokemonland anyways, so we might as well go there now, right?

> Kaguya and Cirno are right outside the temple?s front door. The temple does have a back door, but flying makes you very visible.

> You ponder how you would like to leave the temple as you set your next destination.

>_

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #370 on: August 28, 2013, 10:35:06 PM »
>Fly there normally, but use Cirno to create a distraction. Bonus points if Kaguya gets dragged into it.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #371 on: August 29, 2013, 12:30:20 AM »
>Ponder best way to distract Teruyo and Cirno without them following us.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #372 on: September 02, 2013, 01:00:53 AM »
>Fly there normally, but use Cirno to create a distraction. Bonus points if Kaguya gets dragged into it.

>Ponder best way to distract Teruyo and Cirno without them following us.

> You decide you don?t feel like not confronting Kaguya today. You don?t want her to follow you around either, and you really don?t want Cirno to follow you around.

> ?Time to go,? Nue says.

> ?Already?? Byakuren asks.

> ?Things are moving fast,? Nue says. ?We don?t have time for the pleasantries.?

> ?Come home safe,? Byakuren says.

> ?And if you don?t,? Nazrin adds, ?I?ll make sure to pick you out a nice tombstone. Do you prefer marble or slate??

> ?I?ll miss you too, ?Nazzy?? Nue says, receiving a small grumble from Nazrin in return as the two of you head out.

> You find the front door is sealed shut, but with a hard push it slowly cracks open. You nearly slip as your feet touch the frozen ground outside while you get blasted with frigid winds. You can see the entire area immediately outside the temple is covered in a thin layer of snow, which judging by your walking difficulty rests upon a thin layer of ice as snow blizzards down and destroys visibility. You have difficulty finding the Myouren temple group because you have difficulty seeing more than 50 feet, but that?s more than enough to spot Cirno divekicking Nue.

> Nue blocks Cirno with her trident as Cirno huffs, ?Finally found the real one.?

> ?Cirno, Reimu doesn?t have cat ears,? Kaguya says. You look right, and see the princess hiding from the blizzard under the overhang of the temple roof.

> Cirno gives Nue a good look-over before saying, ?I like them. Not the copy trick though. Fight me fair!?

> ?It?s not Reimu,? Kaguya repeats. ?Although the other girl could be Mokou. Um? hello Mokou.?

> ?Nonsense, cat-eared Reimu is still Reimu.?

> ?Reimu is it my place recovering. We both know that. You were there,? Kaguya explains to the ice fairy. ?This has to be an imposter.?

> ?Alright then. Imposter, reveal yourself.?

> ?No,? Nue says flatly.

> ?No?? Cirno says. ?You can?t just say no. I mean, you?re either supposed to claim to be the real thing or reveal your true form,? Cirno says, before asking Kaguya, ?Right??

> ?It?s only fair,? Kaguya says.

> ?I claim imposter,? Nue says.

> ?Now reveal yourself,? Cirno says.

> ?No.?

> As Cirno continues bickering with Nue over proper imposter etiquette, Kaguya asks you, ?So, Mokou, a little surprised to see you hanging out with Buddhists. Um? you aren?t thinking about giving up death matches, are you? Because pacifism is really overrated, yeah, and, um,? Kaguya stutters a bit, her voice wavering as she adds, ?It?s completely against your style. I mean it?s so boring, you?d be cutting half the fun out of life.?

> Alright, you were planning on flying right past the idiot and Cirno, but you almost want to stop and mess with Kaguya. You at least need a second to brainstorm how to use Cirno to ruin Kaguya?s day and make both go away. You consider lying to her about mythical artifact locations, such as the legendary Bucket of Steam and the Glass Hammer. Although you believe they might actually succeed in their pursuit of Polka-dot paint and AC batteries if they really tried, seeing as this is Gensokyo and fool?s errands become less foolish when things can be magicked into reality.

> You?ll actually have to strike glass hammer off the list. You almost forgot how popular those became after Skyrim was introduced to Gensokyo.

>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #373 on: September 02, 2013, 04:48:50 AM »
>Never pegged the princess for a tsundere. She getting soft on us?
Wait, Mokou might actually say that. Damn the consequences!
>"Never pegged you for a tsundere. You getting soft on me?"

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #374 on: September 03, 2013, 01:14:58 PM »
>Never pegged the princess for a tsundere. She getting soft on us?
Wait, Mokou might actually say that. Damn the consequences!
>"Never pegged you for a tsundere. You getting soft on me?"

> "No way loser," Kaguya says, adding, ?And you aren?t renouncing our fight. Not gonna let it happen.? She then softens her expression into slight confusion, saying, ?Um? do you WANT me to get soft on you??

>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #375 on: September 03, 2013, 09:49:46 PM »
We are go for Terumoko!
>"That uh, wasn't what I meant exactly, but I guess it would make an interesting change of pace."

>How many of her spell cards have we captured?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 09:51:33 PM by O4rfish »

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #376 on: September 04, 2013, 06:06:06 PM »
We are go for Terumoko!
>"That uh, wasn't what I meant exactly, but I guess it would make an interesting change of pace."

> ?Um? it would,? Kaguya says.

> ?And then we could be the 4 warriors of light!? Cirno suggests. ?Wait, no, we have to replace fake Reimu first. No imposters allowed.?

> ?No.? Kaguya says.

> ?Aw, I?m hurt,? Nue jokes.

> ?Well it?s not like we can save the world with 2 warriors of light,? Cirno retorts, hands on hips.

> ?We are not calling ourselves the warriors of light, now shut up,? Kaguya tells Cirno before turning to you. ?I suppose I am tired of calling you a jackass and being called a jackass every time we meet, but I still want to kill you. Occasionally.? Under your gaze, she justifies herself, saying, ?Blood IS the spice of life.?

> ?You mean variety,? Cirno says.

> ?I know what I said,? Kaguya replies.

> ?You know, you have some serious issues,? Nue says to Kaguya.

> ?Yeah, well, you parade around in cat ears for fun,? Kaguya retorts.

> ?Yeah, so?? Nue replies.

> A brief moment of silence passes between the two, before Kaguya says, ?Who are you anyway? Are you some kind of tanuki, or??

>How many of her spell cards have we captured?

> You have stolen all her spell cards in the past. You didn?t have her treasures mind you, nor can you manipulate eternity, so her spellcards were mostly duds.

> You?ve also occasionally stolen her treasures, but you?ve found those very difficult to keep. The last time you managed to snatch her Robe of the Fire Rat, you were pretty certain she had placed a tracking spell on it; between Kaguya, Eirin, and their rabbit army you couldn?t even get five minutes peace to figure out how the spells for it work. In fact, you are pretty much certain Kaguya places tracking spells on her ?impossible request? items.

>_
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 06:08:00 PM by capt. h »

« Reply #377 on: September 04, 2013, 10:00:22 PM »
So... Cirno = Warrior, Mokou = saner Black Mage, Nue = Thief? That'd leave Kaguya as Red Mage.

>Mokou Tokusentai, assemble!

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #378 on: September 04, 2013, 11:56:25 PM »
>"I guess that makes you Red Mage, Kaguya. What kind of zany schemes do you have boiling away in that unfathomable mind of yours?"
>Let's have a nice little laugh at her expense.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #379 on: September 05, 2013, 02:38:29 AM »
>"Light, huh? If you (looking at Nue) become someone Yellow whose name started with Y, Yamame perhaps, we could be CYMK."

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #380 on: September 06, 2013, 05:29:30 PM »
So... Cirno = Warrior, Mokou = saner Black Mage, Nue = Thief? That'd leave Kaguya as Red Mage.

>Mokou Tokusentai, assemble!

> ?Don?t you mean Kaguya Tokusentai?? Kaguya says.

> Cirno pipes in, ?We could be the Cirno force four.?

> ?No.? Kaguya and Nue say in unison.

>"I guess that makes you Red Mage, Kaguya. What kind of zany schemes do you have boiling away in that unfathomable mind of yours?"
>Let's have a nice little laugh at her expense.

> ?I call black mage,? Kaguya says. ?You have red clothes and white hair, so you have to be the red mage.?

> ?I?m also the one with the giant love-powered laser,? you say.

> ?Wait, you do?? Kaguya says, as you give her your best ?Nue? smirk.

>"Light, huh? If you (looking at Nue) become someone Yellow whose name started with Y, Yamame perhaps, we could be CYMK."

> ?Dragonball Z, 8-bit theater, and printer coloring schemes. I must be rubbing off on you,? Kaguya teases.

> ?What?s an 8-bit theater anyway?? Nue asks.

> ?Mokou didn?t mention any printers,? Cirno adds.

> ?CYMK,? Kaguya sighs, to a blank stare from Cirno. ?Semi-obscure pop culture stuff.?

> ?Oh,? Cirno says, a look of understanding on her face.

> ?Anyway,? Kaguya says, ?You?re serious about this teaming up thing, aren?t you.?

> ?Why not, sounds like fun,? Cirno says.

> ?One it means spending a lot of time with her. Two it means spending a lot more time with you,? Kaguya explains to Cirno.

> ?Three best friends and Reimu saving the world,? Cirno explains.

> As Kaguya rests her face in her palm with slight disgust, Nue says ?You two look like your worth a couple laughs. Skip the names, I?m in.?

> ?Nonsense, the name is the most important part of teambuilding,? Cirno says.

> ?Some people consider that friendship thing pretty important,? Nue says.

> ?If we?re called the Fluffy Cuddle Warriors then it doesn?t matter how much friendship we have,? Cirno says.

> ?The name isn?t important,? Nue smirks back. ?If anything, making people fear the name Fluffy Cuddle Warriors is a far bigger accomplishment than making them fear the Warriors of Light. Sure, go ahead and make it really ridiculous, it makes the respect all the sweeter when we show off.?

> ?Still no to Fluffy Cuddle Warriors,? Kaguya says. ?I?m cold. Shut off the blizzard.?

> ?I can?t,? Cirno says.

> ?What do you mean you can?t??

> ?Well, I did magic a blizzard up, but it?s a normal blizzard. I never really spent any time making an anti-blizzard spell, so I can?t make it go away,? Cirno says.

> ?Then use your normal ice powers on it or something.?

> ?I could add more ice to the blizzard?? Cirno says. ?I can also make it colder.?

> ?Please don?t,? Kaguya says.

> ?Don?t worry,? Cirno says. ?It?s a small blizzard; it should dissipate in a couple minutes.?

> ?Doesn?t this weather bother either of you?? Kaguya asks. With a glance at you, she says, ?No, you?re too hardy, but the tanuki??

> ?Nue,? Nue corrects.

> ?The New tanuki,? Kaguya says.

> ?Skip the Abbot and Costello, I am a Nue. N-U-E. And Kogasa does this kind of weather all the time, I?m used to it.?

> ?Right, so, between the four of us? I?m the only one who cares whether we?re standing outside in a blizzard,? Kaguya sighs.

> ?Pretty much,? Nue says.

> With your powers, you could melt the snow as it comes down, making everyone wet instead.

> Or you could move someplace not covered in snow. Like immediately inside the temple you just left. Or up above the clouds.

>_

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #381 on: September 07, 2013, 01:20:42 AM »
>"OK, well my objectives right now are to hit a Pokecomputer and then continue disrupting Team Galactic. If we're all cool with that, we should find the nearest Pokemputer, which should be somewhere outside of this blizzard."

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #382 on: September 07, 2013, 01:22:57 AM »
>Is attacking Kaguya off limits now?
>"Don't worry, Kaguya. I'll heat you up a bit."
>Set her on fire.
>"See? I totally have this 'Black Mage' thing going on!"

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #383 on: September 09, 2013, 12:53:41 AM »
>"OK, well my objectives right now are to hit a Pokecomputer and then continue disrupting Team Galactic. If we're all cool with that, we should find the nearest Pokemputer, which should be somewhere outside of this blizzard."

> ?Good. Let?s do that,? Kaguya says.

>Is attacking Kaguya off limits now?

> Considering how obvious Kaguya's intended to continue murdering you is, you figure she's still fair game.

> You decide to warm Kaguya up before you leave the blizzard.

>"Don't worry, Kaguya. I'll heat you up a bit."
>Set her on fire.
>"See? I totally have this 'Black Mage' thing going on!"

> Normally setting her on fire works better.

> But you are in a blizzard, so the fire only lasts a couple seconds before she gets wet.

> You suppose you should enchant the fire, to negate the wetness factor. After all, any wizard worth his salt can set things on normal fire, usually by accident. Which Marisa will claim is intentional when you see smoke rising from the forest of magic, but you have your doubts she would intentionally take the roof off of her own house. It takes real skill to set snow on fire.

> Wait, that's a terrible idea when standing next to a highly flammable snow-covered Buddhist Temple.

> ?I thought we agreed,? Kaguya said.

> ?No attacks?? you ask.

> ?No being an ass about it,? Kaguya says with a punch to your neck. You grab her arm before it reaches you, but with a roll of her wrist you find yourself bleeding.

> ?And that?s how you throat-stab someone,? Kaguya brags, half to you, half to Cirno. ?Like it? Retractable blade. And you don?t even need to lose a finger to use this one.?

> Kaguya collects and creates a lot of toys. Some work better than others, most work best the first time she uses them, and the hidden wrist blade is new. You note that Kaguya's coat of melted snow and blood can't be doing her favors in this weather.

> The two of you are even enough that you could probably end the fight here, if you decide you want to get going. On the other hand, you haven?t had a good bloodbath with Kaguya in weeks.

>_

« Reply #384 on: September 09, 2013, 03:38:13 AM »
On the one hand, we've already observed Team Galactic being willing and able to captured beings with powerful abilities, take down Okuu and our sun, and try and attack us. Not to mention the tons of Pokemon that need PCed.

On the other hand, a good fight would be nice.

>If we fight, let's move away from Myouren Temple.
>If we don't fight, then go to either the Kappa City, Eientei, or the base back on Mt. Coronet for the PokePC.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #385 on: September 09, 2013, 06:28:22 AM »
>"Hm, Nue are you sure about teaming up with three immortals? I'm not going to watch out for friendly fire, like I tried to do around Kogasa."

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #386 on: September 10, 2013, 03:19:18 AM »
On the one hand, we've already observed Team Galactic being willing and able to captured beings with powerful abilities, take down Okuu and our sun, and try and attack us. Not to mention the tons of Pokemon that need PCed.

On the other hand, a good fight would be nice.

>If we fight, let's move away from Myouren Temple.
>If we don't fight, then go to either the Kappa City, Eientei, or the base back on Mt. Coronet for the PokePC.

> The base at Mt. Coronet is guaranteed to have a PC. You don’t know if the Kappas have one, and you can ask Kaguya if she has one right now.

> You attempt to talk to Nue, in horribly maimed garbles that could be confused for language if Nue were deaf. So you press your hand to your throat, cauterize your wound, and try again. Your voice is still raspy from the procedure, and you have a sore throat.

>"Hm, Nue are you sure about teaming up with three immortals? I'm not going to watch out for friendly fire, like I tried to do around Kogasa."

> “I think you underestimate me,” Nue smirks.

> “Um, I never said I would join you,” Kaguya says, crossing her arms in a shiver.

> “Feels like destiny, doesn’t it,” Cirno says. “The first three rivals.”

> “What are you blabbering-“ Kaguya says, before Cirno interrupts.

> “We’re the three trainers from Pallet town, aren’t we?” Cirno says. “We’ve been training pokemon longer than anyone in Gensokyo,”

> “By about a day,” Kaguya says.

> “We’ve been rivals from the start, and by sheer chance we’ve reunited for the battle to save both worlds. It’s our destiny to succeed.”

> You note that you’ve only been reunited because you convinced them to annoy Yukari into teleporting them to a nearby firefight, rather by some divine fate, as Cirno continues, “So we should band together, the three of us and the expendable girl to save the world.”

> “Excuse me?” Nue says.

> “Well, obviously you’re the heroic sacrifice,” Cirno explains. “Somebody has to die to save the world, and you aren’t one of the destined three, so it must be you. You’re also an impostor, so we’ll get to mourn you as though you were Reimu, and then discover Reimu was alive the whole time. So it’s a happy ending for everyone!”

> “Hold on a second, I’m not your heroic sacrifice,” Nue argues back.

> Cirno sighs. “I suppose you could be the traitor instead. Destined to die by one of our hands shortly after backstabbing us right at the enemy’s doorstep.”

> “Hold on, we are NOT-” Nue says before being cut off by Kaguya.

> “Can we continue this someplace warmer?” Kaguya shivers.

>_
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 02:39:46 PM by capt. h »

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #387 on: September 10, 2013, 04:07:33 AM »
>"Let's head towards the nearest Pokemputer, which I guess is Mt Coronet."

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #388 on: September 12, 2013, 03:51:14 AM »
>"Let's head towards the nearest Pokemputer, which I guess is Mt Coronet."

> ??I may know of a closer one,? Kaguya says, ice freezing over her blood-stained clothes.

> ?Let's go there then,? Nue says.

> ??Don?t take this the wrong way, I?m mostly suggesting it because I need some dry clothes,? Kaguya tells you between shivers, ?but I may have one back home we can use.?

> ?So what?s the problem?? Nue asks.

> ?Mokou,? Kaguya says, ?Mokou's the problem.?

> Although the visibility has improved from 50 feet to almost 100 feet, you believe Kaguya would agree to anything rather than stand around here and slowly freeze to death.

> Computer Options:

> Eientei
> Coronet

>_
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 03:53:43 AM by capt. h »

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #389 on: September 12, 2013, 05:21:41 AM »
>"What? I've been to your house before. I get along fine with two or three of the people living there."
>That's not even including the countless earth rabbit youkai girls whose names we don't know.