Author Topic: Moriya Shrine Revolution Mafia - Game Over!  (Read 70382 times)

DiEnd

• DiEnd
Re: Moriya Shrine Revolution Mafia - Day 5
« Reply #420 on: August 23, 2010, 05:20:04 PM »
School postan whee.

Evangeline pretty much took the words out of my mouth. Especially that paranoid part; with how much Stuffman is insisting on ordering the votes on his wagon, suddenly I realllly don't want to be the first OR last vote on him... or, well, anywhere inbetween for that matter, but that won't stop me from voting him. With the way he's acting I'd guess he's some kind of bomb or reverse bomb or curses the people who voted him or SOMETHING.

Anyway, at this point, does anyone really care if I do that reread on Stuffman or not? Everyone agrees he looks terrible, 3/4 votes to get him lynched are confirmed to be put on him at some point today, p.much the guarenteed lynch and it's potential LyLo... I'll still do it if anyone wants me to, of course.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #421 on: August 23, 2010, 05:22:09 PM »
##Vote: Sailor Moon
##Unvote

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #422 on: August 23, 2010, 05:33:40 PM »
##Unvote

I, uh... guess I really don't have anything I can say to this, considering it's impossible to know why Shoe thinks I'm scum now? Except for an incredibly gruelling questionairre.

Or it's a very cryptic way to tell me "motherfucker do that reread and stop being lazy".

Just to clarify, voteunvote me once if you think I'm scum, and twice if you were just trying to tell me something else (for example, that sentence I just said). Or three times if I need to start asking you questions about my previous post to figure out if there was a communication error or something.

Oh god this is like morse code. I wonder if this counts as being lame because Shoe isn't really supposed to be able to communicate with us?

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #423 on: August 23, 2010, 05:48:58 PM »
Anyway, at this point, does anyone really care if I do that reread on Stuffman or not? Everyone agrees he looks terrible, 3/4 votes to get him lynched are confirmed to be put on him at some point today, p.much the guarenteed lynch and it's potential LyLo... I'll still do it if anyone wants me to, of course.

I'd prefer it, yes. I get the nagging feeling that it's "potential" LyLo instead of real LyLo to keep ambiguous the number of scum left as either one or two, but there are still a number of possible scenarios and none are good for us. Anything that involves more than one scum almost assuredly means we're in LyLo right now.

• If there are two scum, and Shoe only stays a Chicago voter for this day, then it really is LyLo right here right now.
  • If there's two scum and Shoe stays for the rest of the game, and we lynch wrong today, then it's STILL potential LyLo right now due to anonvote + Silver Medal. If the Silver Medal lands on a townie at the beginning of D6 (or the anonvote that we don't know how works), then we've already lost. If the Silver Medal lands on scum, then we have a chance.
  • If there's two scum and we lynch correctly, it's LyLo next day. As long as both the silver medal and anon-vote don't both land on the same townie, we haven't immediately lost.
  • If there's one scum, then we're in better shape here but the silver medal + anonvote still make things difficult.
  • If there is a third party, then I have a headache thinking of the potential implications. Don't think it changes anything, though.

Given point two, yes I'd really like it for you to give your own analysis Sailor Moon, as well as us determining who is next most likely to be scum. Because if the game doesn't end with Stuffman's lynching, we NEED to get the Silver Medal on the right person. And the more words out there the better

Ninja'd by last three posts: Iiiinteresting. :/ What I said above still stands, Sailor Moon. I'm not voting until you speak up, and from the looks of things neither is Shoe.

(I swear to god Shoe if you're trolling us I will strangle you once this game is over :derp:)

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #424 on: August 23, 2010, 06:22:10 PM »
Evangeline; alrighty then! I was just about to start anyway because of Shoe. Unfortunately, I have only about 20 minutes left in this class before I gotta go, so I doubt I'll finish, but then I can finish when I get home in a few hours.

D1, he tunnels Saki a bit. Tunnelling is bad but he only did it for a little bit (Short enough to make me consider if it counts as tunneling) so it's not all that terrible I suppose. Then this thing with Roddy that we all remember that's just completely "uh what". That blurb towards Roddy is just... it's a horrible horrible attempt at making someone look bad.

Then, when people defend Roddy, which is COMPLETELY reasonable because accusing him of trying to hide a vote in that is ridiculous for reasons stated by plenty of people, Stuffman attacks the people defending and then accuses Roddy of chainsawing Saki defending him. This whole incident reeks of scumminess from Stuffman, really. I guess I had just kind of handwaved it before as derpiness and moved on without a second look.

D2.
Quote from: Stuffman
Yesterday I would have liked to make it in time to hammer as it grants me a second vote if I do, but it's not a necessary thing to try get and I'll place my vote the moment I'm ready.
How did I miss him saying this on D2? Nothing else to say about his D2 posts. Or D3, actually, but D3 was extremely straightforward.

Quote from: Stuffman
Today, what good is your prodvote going to do? If you want someone to post, ask the mod to send them a reminder and use your vote for lynching.
I don't like this sentence, but I could accept it as a difference in playstyle.

Now I'm at D5 in my reread, leaving within minutes so although this is the juiciest bit, I've gotta wait till I get home to finish. He's done nothing that looks town to me, and his D1 Roddy debacle and the D5 actions are very bad in my eyes. I'll follow up latermybusisherebye

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #425 on: August 23, 2010, 06:25:46 PM »
Vote Chart

Sailor Moon (1): Silver Medal, Shoe
Shannon (1): Seth MacFarlane
Stuff Man (0): Shoe, Shoe
Razeluxe Meitzen (1): Stuff Man

With 7 votes in play, it takes 4 votes to lynch. There is no time limit.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #426 on: August 23, 2010, 06:29:49 PM »
##Unvote

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #427 on: August 23, 2010, 08:47:00 PM »
I'm home!

Well... D5 Stuffman doesn't really need deep analysis, now that I've reread it a few times. He's painting Razeluxe as being "very confirmed scum" for holding back on his vote in p.LyLo in a game where there are NUMEROUS confirmed additional vote powers, for mentioning the possibility of a third party in role madness, and for not being the first vote on anyone. I really do not see how ANY of that is scummy. In addition, he isn't even bothering to defend himself at all, outright tells town we can go lynch him, and tells us what the first two votes on him need to be like it's the Word of Godtm, the latter being suspiciou

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #428 on: August 23, 2010, 08:56:06 PM »
Just act like there's a period after Word of Godtm, my post was still being finished and I nixed where I was going with that sentence.

I just noticed Stone Mason asked me a question. Whoops! So, why might Razeluxe be town? Well, I didn't like his D1 play, but after that he shaped up. I haven't seen anything that's actually bad from him after D1. That in itself suggests, well, not being scum. That being said, I haven't found his posts all that useful either, and I can see where Stuffman would get an active lurking vibe from; I just think calling it active lurking is going a bit too far, more like low-effort, which there's nothing wrong with; being a casual player who isn't willing to devote lots of effort to the game is perfectly fine as long as it's not to a point where it hurts town.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #429 on: August 23, 2010, 09:14:16 PM »
Raze, that really is a unique slip. Who did you target last night? I'm not asking for your role, just the target.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #430 on: August 23, 2010, 11:00:17 PM »
Kanon and Shannon have been prodded for inactivity.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #431 on: August 24, 2010, 02:49:36 AM »
It wasn't a slip, actually. Look at my post before that one, and you'll see I mentioned something about being roleblocked. I was mistaken, and (obviously) would not have let it slip had I not been confused. So, really, it was more of a misunderstanding. (Yes, pointless, whatever. It's a lead-up to responding to you) I targeted you, though.

... Nothing to even say to Stuffman at this point. Well, aside from a full roleclaim, but that's more just because I like seeing them than for any other reason, so no I don't expect it nor am I going to fight for it.

Other stuff to say is, well... I guess we're at the point where we're just talking about who is most likely secondary scum. For me, I'm honestly not sure. Only person I find not Stuffman or neutral is ShKanon. Can't say I can really explain why, though, is the problem. If I absolutely had to place my vote down tomorrow though, it'd probably be on Stone Mason or Sailor Moon. However, things can easily change at this point, so I feel kinda bleh about posting this here in the first place, but I figure that being invisible (about certain things) is best at this point. Here for the next... 10 minutes. Then I'm gone for whoknowshowlong. So, if you have something to ask, either do it quick or be patient. (Sorry)

Oh! Before I forget. Still REALLY not liking where Stuffman is going with his voting demands. The next time I see a ShKanon vote that has her agreeing that Stuffman is the lynch, though, I'll put a vote down on him.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #432 on: August 24, 2010, 02:54:44 PM »

I'm bored!

24 hours left in the day, starting from this post. Now get your butts in gear and do something.

Shkanon will be modkilled at the end of the day if they have not posted something substantial by then.

oh man editing in a mafia game
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 03:01:48 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #433 on: August 24, 2010, 03:18:29 PM »

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #434 on: August 24, 2010, 03:47:42 PM »
I don't know how I feel about this. Try as I might, I can't see anything that puts Sailor Moon above Stuffman in my eyes. :|

I'm going to hold out in hopes that Shkannon posts something (or if they're scum, resigned themselves to their loss :V), but if there isn't anything this evening I'm putting my vote down.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #435 on: August 24, 2010, 04:39:07 PM »
Razeluxe should vote. Because as we've already seen, people sitting with one vote on them aren't quickhammered yet after this long, so scum certainly don't have 3 votes.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #436 on: August 24, 2010, 05:34:15 PM »
Evangeline:Well, then there you go. No else other then Shoe seems to think I look bad, and the thing about Shoe is she can't even ask me any questions to help her decide (Which is unfortunate).

Without Shoe, we'll need Shkannon's vote in order to get a Stuffman lynch, so I really hope she shows up soon and thinks voting him is a good idea.

Stuffman:I wouldn't say scum definitely don't have three votes. It's only potential lylo, so I certainly see sense in holding off a quickhammer. I do however think it's not terribly likely though that they do, plus at this point we kind of need to start voting anyway.

If the game doesn't end tonight (For example, Shkannon being modkilled tipping the game into OVER), I need to NOT pick a townie to throw my Silver Medal at. Evangeline is the only person I'm leaning towards town on... that leaves Shkannon, if she isn't modkilled, Stone, and Razeluxe, the latter of two I'll probably reread again on the matter when I get home. What do you people think? Almost the entirety of todays conversation has been about Stuffman.

Personally, I don't really think Shkannon looks bad, although god I wish she actually kind of existed right now. Stone... I was leaning towards townie with a casual and lower-effort playing style, but being casual and low-effort would also be good for scum (By the same principle of why scum tend to lurk), so I could see a case there. Razeluxe... if Stuffman flips scum, which at this point I really think he will, I highly doubt Razeluxe is scum. Attacking eachother like they did today, before even seeing if town would decide to lynch another town, I don't see scum doing that.

So, I'm thinking I'll throw it at Stone if Stuffman is scum. But, on the offchance he's actually town... hrm. That makes things more complicated.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #437 on: August 24, 2010, 06:43:42 PM »
Shannon here.  I'm sleep deprived and extremely tired, so bear with me.  Kanon said he was going to post last night and didn't, but I can't really wait for him anymore for obvious reasons.

So first, in regards to the anon vote on us, it's nothing to worry about.  It comes from us not saying that "Suwako is amazing" nearly enough.  And yes, I am completely serious.  We have a post restriction that says we must praise Suwako in at least half our posts every day.  You can verify this without reading my horrible walls just by CTRL + Fing for "Suwako" and looking through my posts.

Anyway, as for who we want to vote currently we think that Evangeline is most likely scum.  I didn't ask her for her target today because of any role-based reasons; I asked her because her claim yesterday reeks of being fake, and since I soft-claimed some kind of investigation role I thought she would probably tell the truth about her target.  I'll let Kanon type up the entire case; I'll just type up what's bothering me most.

This post.  More specifically, this quote:

Quote from: Evangeline AK McDowell
I did have one piece of information that became relevant once you started pressing Sandor: I had used my night ability on Steven D1, and it got redirected to Sandor. I had no idea how to interpret that aside from guessing it was a bus driver of some sort, so I just kept that information tucked in the back of my head until D3, where it came out that Sandor was the bus driver.
...There is so much wrong with this...I am surprised no one brought it up yesterday (I'm even more dissapointed that the day was ended before we could catch up and bring it up ourselves, but anyway).  Let's think for a moment.  Sandor is confirmed to be a bus driver + redirctor combo by Saki.  So, he could have done one of two things to make Miss McDowell target him.

1.) Use the redirctor power.  IE, target Miss McDowell and then target himself.  This would just be really dumb regardless of whether or not he knew what her ability was.  It's highly illocial for scum to direct ANY town ability onto themselves regardless of what it does, especially if they don't know what it does.  Even if they did target her with a rolecop or something N0 it would still be silly to redirect a town ability onto themselves when they could be doing other things with it.

2.) If he used the bus drive ability that would mean that he would have had to switch Steven Stone and himself.  In other words, he would have had to switch himself with someone that had a reasonable chance of being copped/tracked/vigged or something like that because he looked terrible after D1!  I confirmed with the mod that all night actions that recieve results  (cops, trackers etc.) would be aware that they were redirected.  I'll confirm this here too.  @mod: Would any person with night abilities that get results (tracker, cop, etc.) be aware that their night ability was somehow disrupted (via bus driver or something else) if it was?  Would they know who they targeted if they didn't hit their intended target?  Anyway, if Sandor wanted to attempt something gutsy like framing Steven I'm sure that he would make sure whether the cop/tracker/whatever would be aware that they got a result on HIM and not Steven Stone because it would be incredibly stupid NOT to check something like that.

tl;dr, the idea that Sandor would use his ability on himself is ludicrous on several levels.

Combine that with the fact that she has been on every town wagon, argued for a town wagon instead of a scum wagon D1, jumped off a scum wagon to a town wagon D2, and her posts have just been generally unimpressive (I mean really, look at this) makes her our top suspect.

##Vote Evangeline A.K. McDowell

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #438 on: August 24, 2010, 06:50:38 PM »
##Vote Stuffman because screw the mind games. Not worth getting paranoid over. If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die.

Not much else to really say. Brain is dead, so scumhunting today is a no-go, but I can answer questions if people have any.

Ninja'd by Shanon, and... uhh... huh. Can we please agree on one person to vote today? We don't have the time or votes to spread it so thin. Aside from that, will look at her Evangeline case more when I have a head on my shoulders.

Oh, btw. It's entirely possible Sandor hit her with the vague redirect role, in which case I don't think he needs to give a target, and it'll instead be random. Could be wrong, but maybe not. Oh yeah, and if someone gets redirected, they will know. It happened to me the night before Sandor got outed, and I very much knew. I mean, not right away, but that's more because I wasn't really paying attention to my target that night. Actually, while I'm at it, I don't think I can paint a bigger target on my back than I already have, so if anyone wants me to fullclaim (aside from Stuffman) then I will. I have this odd feeling I'll be dead soon anyway.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #439 on: August 24, 2010, 06:51:48 PM »
Vote Chart

Sailor Moon (2): Silver Medal, Shoe, Shoe
Shannon (1): Seth MacFarlane
Stuff Man (1): Shoe, Shoe, Razeluxe Meitzen
Razeluxe Meitzen (1): Stuff Man
Evangeline A.K. McDowell (1): Shannon

With 7 votes in play, it takes 4 votes to lynch, so Sailor Moon is at L-2. There is no time limit.

Any and all targeted night actions that require responses from me will be 100% responded to in relation to the final target of the night action, regardless of what the initial target was.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #440 on: August 24, 2010, 07:05:14 PM »
Alright. Just realized that scum could've quick-lynched there with only 2 votes. Which means that either they have someone we haven't accused yet, and don't want to risk them being known, or Sailor Moon is the last scum. Honestly, I could see it either way. Will need to re-read Sailor Moon, though. Something else just raised some warning bells and I need to see if it's a false alarm or not.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #441 on: August 24, 2010, 07:09:29 PM »
Quote from: Razeluxe
Oh, btw. It's entirely possible Sandor hit her with the vague redirect role, in which case I don't think he needs to give a target, and it'll instead be random
Which ability are you talking about?  Saki listed what he could do here.  He could either make someone target the person of his choice, or he could swap two people and make whoever targets one target the other.  Both of which require him to use his ability on himself.  I think I already explained why this is dangerous and silly.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #442 on: August 24, 2010, 07:11:47 PM »
I'm talking about the busdriver I'm familiar with, and apparently isn't in this game. Thank you for pointing that out, I didn't realize he had to pick who they targeted.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #443 on: August 24, 2010, 07:22:36 PM »
Phoneposting and currently in the middle of a break at work, so apologies for the rushed message. Will try to get on in a few hours to respond in more detail.

@Shkannon: I'm as confused as you are regarding the ability redirection. Yeah, I realize that a Sandor/Steven switch seems ridiculous, but unless there's another person out there switching roles then that's what happened. I've tried to logic over the reasons why someone would do that whichever team they might be on, and it made even less sense when it came out that Sandor was the busdriver. All I can do is report what happened though, however nonsensical it might be.

@SailorMoon: you want to put the medal on who you think might be scum, not town. If it lands on a townie then the game might be over as soon as the next day begins, if we even get to that point.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #444 on: August 24, 2010, 07:32:42 PM »
Alright, the reason I'm flipping out here is because I was roleblocked last night. Raze the Kook says he was, but then takes it back. That could be true he made a mistake, but now I want to know exactly what was said in order to better verify this. If Raze isn't the roleblocker, Moon Cult other there is (by process of elimination -1 for me), and as for why she didn't jump down Raze's throat when I asked her before he made his correction is beyond me. I'm thinking she isn't reading nearly as much as she says she is. I figured the vote on the hydra (which they still hasn't told me if that was compulsory or not) was a mod vote, with her power and all. I'm still slightly suspicious of Evangeline because for a role madness game, that seems like weak power, unless it is supplemented by something. A flip of Stuffman being scum would cement her as being town for in my opinion. We have been talking about Stuffman mostly but all we really have against him is grating playstyle, we need an actual case. I needed to go T-minus 5 minutes ago. Will clarify any and all questions.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #445 on: August 24, 2010, 07:58:45 PM »
I'm not going to give it to you word-for-word (for fear of wrath of mod), but basically, I saw something happen, then it stopped happening. I had targeted ShKanon the night before and gotten something relatively similar (I try to do something, it fails) but more blunt with her. I mistook it for being roleblocked because I refused to believe that two people had anti-night action roles that were passive.

As for roleblocking shenanigans, uhm... Hmm. Interesting. I was the one who blocked you last night, as I now know, but I never targeted John and he was roleblocked. Clearly there's another one out there, but what I'm having issues with is that we've only had one person claim to be blocked, aside from you. This has me thinking that they've been going out on night kills, as why else would there be so few blocked night actions. Unless they've been wasting them on ShKanon, but that seems like a serious waste.

##Unvote Stuffman

I need to rethink this. Scum!Mason wasn't able to do anything last night, so assuming he was scum, he'd probably be the roleblocker (short of being scumbuddies with Sailor Moon), which means he's been going on the kills, but we found a body last night. So it can't be him. That leaves Sailor Moon as probable scum, out of those two. This is solidified by the fact she hasn't been killed yet, because we've already been over the fact that there are very few circumstances where lynching Town today wouldn't lead to our imminent demise. Next up is the fact that she's been calling who's scum and who's town all game long. I may be exagerating a bit, but she's certainly called more than a few people, and her lackluster scumhunting has me loathe to believe she's just that good. (sorry, but it's how it is) This is enough to put her into scummy territory for me. Although, if Evangeline is scum, it's entirely likely she's lied about her power, and is also a candidate for being roleblocker.

As for Stuffman, much as I want to believe he's scum, I... ugh, I had something to say, but I forget what it was. (Note to self: Don't try so hard to think when your brain doesn't work right)

What I've got from this is a clear for Stone Mason. Right now, I'm assuming  a passive role and the roleblocking for the remaining scum. What really gets me, though, is that John was roleblocked Night 3, when there were only 2 left. Why would the roleblocker suddenly come out and pop in a block? And why on John, of all people? ... I'm actually asking for ideas, here. Lylo is for debate, and this is worth debating.

Stuffman is still a candidate, but I'm honestly more concerned about the roleblocker, since that one can be actively harmful to Town. It must be one of Sailor Moon or Evangeline, since it's not me, can't be Stone Mason, and both Stuffman and ShKanon have passive roles. (which also narrows down my candidates for remaining scum) What's got me interested is if... blah, no use speculating what scum COULD have, though I am seriously wondering why they targeted John of all people.

FYI, I targeted you last night, Stone Mason, because I found you next scummiest after John (And I'm actually a little miffed at this point because, yeah, I HAVE been voicing suspicion of you all game, but every single day has lead to someone coming out worse by the time I get to post and get a vote down. Well, okay. Not quite all game. But then again, I didn't have any suspicions D1).

Getting this out so people can respond and I can have a minute to clear my head. Also, because this is getting massively WoT-y

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #446 on: August 24, 2010, 08:59:38 PM »
About me not being quickhammered; as I said before, it's potential lylo. If it didn't end up ending tonight, that'd be their downfall. Or some crazy role/vote thing is happening where there's actually only one scum now, but I doubt that.

@SailorMoon: you want to put the medal on who you think might be scum, not town. If it lands on a townie then the game might be over as soon as the next day begins, if we even get to that point.
uh

but isn't that exactly what I said ):

About the Sandor/Steven busdrive thing about Evangeline. Maybe Steven's role redirected everything away onto a random person or possibly always the scum? "Townie Oh Shi- Moment" does seem to fit something like that. Yes, I understand this is blatant rolefishing, but it's either that or Evangeline lied. And I was starting to lean towards her as town. Hmm... well, it was mostly just for putting forth more effort on D4 and start of D5 then everyone else combined. I suppose I should reread to think on whether she'd have lied about this or not.

As for Stone saying I must be the roleblocker, wh-oh wait, nevermind, Razeluxe just claimed being the roleblocker. Oh, but he's saying there's another one.

What I've got from this is a clear for Stone Mason.
Why? If there are two scum, the other could be the one NKing, and he could be the one roleblocking. You even said this, and yet dismissed Stone as town after thinking he's scum all game. Huh?

I may be exagerating a bit, but she's certainly called more than a few people, and her lackluster scumhunting has me loathe to believe she's just that good. (sorry, but it's how it is)
But- okay my response probably falls under "being lame" so I won't answer.

Actually, rolefishing for someone who can roleblock after my blurb about Raz's strange clear on Mason could be pointless, as it makes perfect sense if Mason is scum that can't be the killer and roleblocker at the same time, and I'm still wondering how Raz' decided that Stone Mason is suddenly town.

Quote from: Stone Mason
If Raze isn't the roleblocker, Moon Cult other there is (by process of elimination -1 for me)
How did you reach this conclusion, may I ask? I understand now this may not be as important since we know that Raze did indeed roleblock you, but still.

Quote from: Stone Mason
, and as for why she didn't jump down Raze's throat when I asked her before he made his correction is beyond me.
I'm having a little trouble understanding what you mean here. Why would I be jumping down Raz' throat about anything then? You mean about the being roleblocked or not? I thought that wasn't significant.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #447 on: August 24, 2010, 09:09:44 PM »
but isn't that exactly what I said ):

About the Sandor/Steven busdrive thing about Evangeline. Maybe Steven's role redirected everything away onto a random person or possibly always the scum? "Townie Oh Shi- Moment" does seem to fit something like that. Yes, I understand this is blatant rolefishing, but it's either that or Evangeline lied. And I was starting to lean towards her as town.

Yeah, sorry. Was phoneposting and responding to what I saw from memory, and as it seemed like people might be jumping to vote I didn't want to risk not having the chance to get what I wanted to get out later.

asdfasfd of course all this explodes onto the scene when I'm at work and after Suwako announces a deadline. @_@; I still have another hour or two or so before I can process everything new that's come out, gotta run for now.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #448 on: August 24, 2010, 10:36:26 PM »
..oh, I guess the time limit was taken away due to the sudden burst of activity, if Suwako's last post isn't mistaken.

To ShKanon and others questioning whether I was truthful about my roleclaim, are you forgetting that I got grilled by Saki and it checked out for her? If that's not enough proof for you guys then I don't know what is. 

Combine that with the fact that she has been on every town wagon, argued for a town wagon instead of a scum wagon D1, jumped off a scum wagon to a town wagon D2, and her posts have just been generally unimpressive (I mean really, look at this) makes her our top suspect.

I've explained the reasoning behind my actions through my posts D4, so I don't really have much to add to that. If it doesn't satisfy you, then I don't really know what else to say in my defense.

...also, do you realize you singled out the stream of consciousness post that I thought would be my last post, since I was at L-1and would possibly be getting hammered while I was out at work? >_> I had about five minutes to get out everything that was on my mind before walking out the door, so I tried to comment on each remaining player. Just sayin'.

@Raze: Who did you target the night before Sandor got outed, that you say got redirected? Also, what do you mean by "I was the one who blocked you last night, as I now know,"? You didn't know who you target with your own ability, or what?

I need to rethink this. Scum!Mason wasn't able to do anything last night, so assuming he was scum, he'd probably be the roleblocker (short of being scumbuddies with Sailor Moon), which means he's been going on the kills, but we found a body last night. So it can't be him.

If you look at the roles for scum in the SA game, the scum with roles could both NK and do their night action if their goon was lynched. So we can't necessarily prescribe to the logic of "Scum used night action so they couldn't be the one that NKed."

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #449 on: August 24, 2010, 10:45:58 PM »
My bad, deadline hasn't been removed. I just got lazy with Control-C.

16 hours are left in the day.