Author Topic: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Game Over  (Read 68642 times)

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #300 on: January 17, 2010, 10:03:10 AM »
Yes there is, it gives closure, forestalls inane discussion, and sets a trend of a general lack of weasel room. Firmness is good and manly. Someone hammer plz.
Except it also produces the convenient excuse of 'I was going to post content but then the hammer came down'.

If people insist, I'll hammer in a couple of hours.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #301 on: January 17, 2010, 10:05:04 AM »
What's to stop scum from communicating in the least likely place, right here in front of us?

IIRC Serp's example includes 2 cases of fakeclaiming and a counterclaim situation. Why is it necessary to show this much when claims are simply stating the truth of one's role. If you're scum, claim it. We're lynching you anyway.

Cut: It is an easy bandwagon because your vote is purely due to his claim. Have you bought into lynching him before he claimed? No you didn't.

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #302 on: January 17, 2010, 10:46:48 AM »
Vote count hasn't changed - http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=4654.msg222872#msg222872

Summat like 6 1/2 hours left to go. Chaore's still at L-1.

Look at me, I'm being almost useful!
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #303 on: January 17, 2010, 11:56:45 AM »
Welp, no sign of anyone talking. Since people have called for it I'll hammeGROLLSCHWERT

##Unvote: Zak
Vote: Chaore

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #304 on: January 17, 2010, 12:48:42 PM »
Quote from: Carthrat
@Alice: I dunno how wrathie played. But what I do see is Chaore being generally reactive. He looks like he's voting out of convenience more than anything else. Why would you clear him today?
Ugh, wrathie. wrathie had basically the same general playstyle:
- Would pull complete conspiracy theories out of left field despite them not making any sense at all.
- Routinely made simple mistakes indicating that he was very much not reading posts in the game at all.
- Easily got angry at others, especially when insulted, even if the amount of insulting was well within that of a standard mafia post, and certainly deserved for the nonsenseshitpost that he just wrote.
- Etc.

Basically what I am seeing is an utterly clueless Townie simultaneously trying to be helpful in misguided ways and at the same time desperate to save himself. This is someone you VERY MUCH do not want in LYLO, especially if you remember wrathie's LYLO performance, but at the same time, I am fairly certain that he is, in fact, not scum.

Quote from: UncertainKitten
This is a little meh, since Alice seemed to have no problem forming opinions on the other players.
Amusingly enough, most of my opinions were based off the fact that a lot of people had made a post or two and said nothing, then jumped on the UD bandwagon. So it was an opinion due to lack of material, rather than an opinion due to information.

@DREAD THOMAS: Ooh, nice job at pointing out UK potentially setting up lynches. Definetly something to note and keep in mind, especially in future days.

It's interesting to note that the first thing that Roukanken does upon replacing in is vote Zakeri. Potentially Scum distancing? As I said above, it makes NO SENSE AT ALL for Scum to defend a Townie. It is worthless as a gambit and just draws unnecessary attention onto them. Therefore at this point I'm quite liable to think that UD and Zakeri are either both Town or both Scum. I've been leaning "both Town" so far, but this is slowly changing...hmm...

@Kanako: as of post#243 you had read the thread for three hours and that's the best you can come up with, opinions-wise? As I have said before to you and Sodium Metavanadate multiple times so far, try again.

Quote from: UncertainKitten
I guess I don't see Alice's argument that Nietz (Nietz #142) is reporter style here...I guess at best I'd say that he could explain why certain things are scummy...
The only paragraph there that has analysis in it is the one on Chaore. Everything else does not. Also,

@Nietz: I don't care if you're not going to read the Mafiatroid Walls in general, but I do want to know why you thought Pesco was all right as of the time of that post, in terms of both content and logic? I mean really, at that point, he had several posts, but what content had he posted up to then? Seriously.

Also, UK, I'm surprised that you find no fault with Sodium Chromate before his post#249 and Kanako before that same post, as up until then they were virtually identical in both levels of scumminess and reasons why they were scummy, i.e. I disagree with Serp that the Kanako template does not fit Sodium Formate simply because Sodium voted Zakeri instead of UD.

However! Post#249 provides actual CONTENT from Sodium for once! Finally!

Quote from: MakaiSouvenirBooth
I think UD was dumb town, because Dumb Town is much more likely to do stupid shit than Dumb Scum. My reasoning comes from most other games I was in, where the dumb town is the one who posts a lot, says little/nothing, tunnels, and does a stupid gambit(regardless of whether they actually planned the gambit or if it was pulled out of their ass). Replacement breaks this, but I lean town anyways.
And what has Dumb Scum done in similar games? As a general rule it involves things like active lurking, saying stupid shit, and in multiple cases, idiotic attempts at gambits.

Quote from: Kanako
I'm just going to say that this Day 1 really fucking sucks. People are building misguided cases on people with absolutely no hard evidence at this point.
How does this differ from any other D1 in any other mafia game anywhere? Protip: D1 cases aren't going to be built on hard evidence because THERE IS NO HARD EVIDENCE TO GO AROUND YET.

Speaking of which, I see words but no vote. Where's the vote? You claim a lot of people are Scummy but at the same time clearly do not believe any of this, as you are not willing to back up your words with a vote. Please do so. Now.

##Unvote
##Vote: Kanako

I was starting to get unnerved with Arashi but #279 contains both content and analysis, and the analysis is decent and not full of holes, so I'm quite fine with her for now.

@Pesco #293: um, there's a VERY GOOD JUSTIFICATION for Tom switching his vote back to Chaore in #292, and that's simply that Chaore just claimed Third Party. While not inheritly a bad thing, Third Parties are INTRINSICALLY Anti-Town and thus when you combine this with his general uselessness, this gives you sufficient justification to lynch him D1.

Quote from: Pesco
What's to stop scum from communicating in the least likely place, right here in front of us?
Or, y'know, PM/Quicktopic? Where they get absolutely zero suspicion cast on them for saying whatever the fuck they please? Do you seriously believe that statement you just made? I mean seriously, what the fuck.

So I'm fine with hammering Chaore. However, I disagree with Carthrat that ceasing conversation 12 hours early is a good thing, and thus I'm holding off on it until at least another 8 hours pass, or someone else does it before then.

Ninja by Roukanken: oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor someone else could just hammer Chaore before then, like they just did. Posting this anyway, I hope I don't get mod complaints for poasting after hammer.
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #305 on: January 17, 2010, 02:24:59 PM »
So, yeah, I don't think I can respond to everything that just happened with much beyond a facepalm.

I'll have a more complete post when day starts, but I'll respond to Alice here:

Also, UK, I'm surprised that you find no fault with Sodium Chromate before his post#249 and Kanako before that same post, as up until then they were virtually identical in both levels of scumminess and reasons why they were scummy, i.e. I disagree with Serp that the Kanako template does not fit Sodium Formate simply because Sodium voted Zakeri instead of UD.

I didn't call Sodium out at all. I intentionally focused my read to the 6 other players on the UD wagon since I was reasonably sure I'd find one or two scum there. Apparently I found a survivor and a ???. Or I'm just terrible at analysis.

@DREAD THOMAS: Ooh, nice job at pointing out UK potentially setting up lynches. Definetly something to note and keep in mind, especially in future days.

Zak did as well. Much earlier. I responded to it. Much earlier. Apparently Zak dropped it or something. You can reread the exchange if you'd like.

I see Rou hammered and I'm about to leave anyway so yeah.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #306 on: January 17, 2010, 03:10:04 PM »
@Pesco #293: um, there's a VERY GOOD JUSTIFICATION for Tom switching his vote back to Chaore in #292, and that's simply that Chaore just claimed Third Party. While not inheritly a bad thing, Third Parties are INTRINSICALLY Anti-Town and thus when you combine this with his general uselessness, this gives you sufficient justification to lynch him D1.

Tom never voted Chaore prior. Tom voting Chaore now is out of policy, not because he had any intention of lynching Chaore at all beforehand.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #307 on: January 17, 2010, 03:39:43 PM »
Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game! Final Day 1 Vote Count:

Kanako (2): Pesco, Carthrat, Serpentarius, UncertainKitten
Alice (0): Arashi, Nietz
Pesco (0): Edible, Chaore
UncertainKitten (1): Zakeri, UsuallyDead, UsuallyDead, Kanako, Kerigis
Chaore (9): Pesco, Zakeri, UsuallyDead, Kitten4u, Alice, UsuallyDead, Carthrat, Jam, Nietz, Arashi, EvilTom, Roukanken
Roukanken: (2): UncertainKitten, Edible, Carthrat, Arashi Kurobara, Nietz, Chaore, Kanako
Zakeri (1): Sodium, Roukanken
Sodium (1): Alice
Pesco (0): EvilTom
Nietz (0): EvilTom

No vote cast: Kanako

Chaore, playing Zorne Zeppelin (Vanilla Goon, MAFIA ALIGNED) ran crying home to daddy! Well, she tried to, anyway.

Story to come later when I'm not half-asleep.

It is now Night 1. Please send night actions to both of us.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Night 1
« Reply #308 on: January 17, 2010, 04:59:27 PM »
Blue is piss horrible to read.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #309 on: January 17, 2010, 05:57:04 PM »
:suwakodwi:

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #310 on: January 17, 2010, 06:39:57 PM »
Someone needs to shop Suwako's hat onto Wakko Warner.

Just sayin'.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #311 on: January 18, 2010, 05:15:08 AM »
Rule clarification: All active night roles have 24 hours from the end of the previous day to send me instructions. They may change their choice at any time before I update, which will try to be close to the 24 hour mark anyway.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #312 on: January 18, 2010, 06:14:29 AM »
"Wait, I have an idea for how to fix this. Yukari! Get back here!"

The gap youkai reappeared. "Wow, Reimu~n, you fixed everything already?...No, I still see everyone here. What're you up to?"

"Which one of them is your favorite?"

"My favorite? That's easy, my favorite is everyone's favorite! It's Zorne!"

Reimu turned back to the crowd. "Which one of you is Zorne again?"

A twintailed red-head shot her metal arm into the air. "Me!"

Before anyone could blink, an amulet shot fom Reimu and stuck directly to Zorne's forehead. "Ouch! Hey! What was that for, you jerk?"

"For the two lit explosives that just fell out of your top and onto the ground. Speaking of, the rest of you might want to extinguish those."

Freudia and Eifer were the two closest to Zorne, and they made for putting the fuses out while Zorne patted her now-flat shirt in a panic.

Trauare was shocked. "Zorne! You never told me you...you..."

Tears sprang to the little bomber's eyes. "I...I had to! I wanted Daddy to...to like me so much...and you...you have...wahhhhhhh!"

Unaffected by the scene, Reimu turned back to Yukari. "You stay here, I'll want you to give me people that can take care of these folks. First things first, though. Suikaaaaaaa!"

Several moments of a shuffling sound past before the oni staggered out of the shrine interior. "'Sup, chica? How's it hanging for ya on dis here fine afternoon?"

"Suika, I have a new playmate for you. She's the crying one right over there. She really likes explosives, and has to come to terms with...things you're experienced with. Take her into the shrine, and play with her all you like, but don't let her out of your sight."

"Roger Wilcox, Reirei! I got dis covered!" Suika dragged the now-frightened Zorne back into the shrine with her. "Ohohoho, we gonna have lotsa da fun, hermana!"

---

Day 2 update will probably come when I wake up.

Edible

« Reply #313 on: January 18, 2010, 06:54:52 AM »
Somce when idd Suika speak Spanis h I don' even know.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #314 on: January 18, 2010, 07:10:55 AM »
Go to sleep.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #315 on: January 18, 2010, 07:18:11 AM »
Wake up

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #316 on: January 18, 2010, 07:19:31 AM »
Good afternoon peeps.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #317 on: January 18, 2010, 02:20:46 PM »
Someone needs to shop Suwako's hat onto Wakko Warner.

Just sayin'.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #318 on: January 18, 2010, 04:09:13 PM »
You people have been waiting long enough for an update. Story will come at some point.

Pesco, playing Axelle Blitzdonner (Vanilla Town), was killed overnight!

It is now Day 2. You have 48 hours to vote. With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #319 on: January 18, 2010, 04:24:30 PM »
Chaore pulled an interesting defense for RL'ing UK at the start if D1, if anyone remembers.
Plus her 'taking UD's attack personally', and turning it into an argument that cost Town half the day and led to a ragequit.

##Vote: UncertainKitten

It's my turn to be the main character, dammit.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #320 on: January 18, 2010, 04:46:44 PM »

My crappy editting. Feel free to replace it with something better.

EvilTom

• Reimu is always welcome on /d/
« Reply #321 on: January 18, 2010, 05:08:22 PM »
Chaore pulled an interesting defense for RL'ing UK at the start if D1, if anyone remembers.
Plus her 'taking UD's attack personally', and turning it into an argument that cost Town half the day and led to a ragequit.
What do you mean by RL'ing? Haven't heard that term. I vaguely get what you're driving at though.

My vote from yesterday still stands. Nietz did not respond to it.
Nietz didn't even post at the end of yesterday. He's switched between active and passive lurking, only responding when I called him out on it (Here: http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=4654.msg222055#msg222055), and he needs to answer for it.
(My case for him can be found at http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?topic=4654.msg222537#msg222537 )

##Vote Nietz.

It's 4am and I need to be up in 5 hours, so I'll do more of a rundown analysis tomorrow. Zzz time.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #322 on: January 18, 2010, 05:17:39 PM »
What do you mean by RL'ing? Haven't heard that term. I vaguely get what you're driving at though.
RL = Random Lynch. As good a tactic as any to start D1, but Chaore insisted that UK was for some reson a worse target than most.

Edible

« Reply #323 on: January 18, 2010, 05:48:29 PM »
Readthrough of D1 and analysis pending my recovery from this hangover.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #324 on: January 18, 2010, 06:39:16 PM »
##Vote: Zakeri

Analysis in a bit. I just wanted to get that out there since I just slept for 12 hours (that's 1.2 tens, and that's terrible) and missed the transition from night to day.

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #325 on: January 18, 2010, 07:38:28 PM »
Kanako, today you pull the reverse of yesterday. There are well over 40 hours in the day phase, why do you drop a vote with no reasoning only to state that the reasoning "may potentially come later"?

Now, for some analysis of people yesterday. First, the people on the Chaore wagon:
UsuallyDead, Zakeri - if this was a bus, it was a very early preemptive one. While certainly nothing I wouldn't put past Zakeri, I think it's highly unlikely at this moment, given that they did not have any reason to do so unless UD is a very valuable Scum power role. As I've mentioned in past posts, if Zakeri is Scum then it is overwhelmingly likely that UD is Scum as well (though the converse is not necessarily true, Scum-UD does not imply greater probability of Scum-Zakeri). I still can't get an independent read of UD beyond "moron", going to see what Roukan's play today gives me. Zakeri...makes me a bit suspicious, but there are bigger fish to fry on this wagon, really.

K4U - first person to bring attention to Chaore as a valid case, largely responsible for my focus and back-and-forth rant with him that brought him center stage. Based off of both wagonalysis and her posts in general, likely Town, but needs to post moar.

Carthrat - swingvote, pressured Chaore into making a couple horrible posts that basically guaranteed his status as the D1 lynch at that. Likely Town, needs to post moar.

Now, that's it for the early people on the wagon. Now, what's interesting to note is that as of #244, Chaore basically sealed his status as D1 lynch, for reasons that Pesco outlines in the very next post. When combined with #211, he looked terrible. There was no reason for Scum *not* to bus him at this point, and this is why these people look interesting:

Jam - Disconcerting. Five posts, virtually no content (most of it is repeated statements from other players, or just reporter-style statements), and a "derp"-type vote for someone who was basically a goner at this point, using reasoning echoed from someone else. I want to see you post more, I want to see opinions, I want to see you vote for someone early this time, and not leave it off until the very end of the day.

Arashi - 3 useless posts filled with a lot of words and no content. Then this is made up by one post (#279) with a good amount of analysis, which has clear logic and does not seem scummy. The vote for Chaore is at a time when he is basically doomed, so it doesn't go in her favour or against her favour, but something about this post disconcerts me. It's just a gut thing, and my gut is known for being notoriously unreliable, so I'm not going to make too much of it, but I want to see more posting of this same format from now on.

Nietz - Oh god, where to begin? #142 is a lot of words and virtually entirely reporter-style format, ending off with a wagon jump on UD in basically "lol lets wagon UD go go go!!!", #228 makes me want to force him to read some truly awful fanfic in a similar fashion as one of UD's posts made me, it consisted of observations, a statement that he didn't feel like reading posts, and an unvote with no revote (why?). #261 has, again, no content, votes on an effectively dead Scum, and has an edit that I really want an explanation for: Nietz, what the hell do you mean by "you were right about me, Chaore"? In what was he right? Why would you even post that without further clarification?

This is practically screaming Scum for me at the moment.
##Vote: Nietz

EvilTom - hopped on the wagon after a claim that guaranteed Chaore's lynch (Survivor is right up there with Bomb in the "roles you don't fakeclaim as Scum" list), but no issues with his other posts. Also agree with him on Nietz. Leaning Town, needs to post moar in general.

tl;dr summary of Chaore wagonalysis: Zakeri, UD - ???, Carthrat, K4U - very likely Town, Jam/Arashi - need to post moar, potential Scum, NEETz - my current pick as Scum, EvilTom - ???, probably Town.

Now, let's take a look at the people off the wagon. UK I need to do a proper reread over, and my statement on Sodium Silicate and Kanako is best described as "could you please start fucking playing already as you are REALLY making me wish I had an infinite-use dayvig to use on you", so that leaves myself (derp) and two other people:

Edible - seriously, you were useless. It's D1, but that doesn't mean you couldn't still have opinions. Not sure what to make of you tunnelling on UD, but the fact that you stayed on him without moving to Chaore at a time when Chaore was doomed makes me think you're more a stubborn/lazy Townie at this point than Scum. However, post moar.

Serpentarius - Hm. While I don't fault you for thinking that Chaore was not Scum, as I started thinking this myself near the end (btw, this is simply because I expected that if Chaore was to draw Scum then even he would remember to act low and not be a moron and attract EVERYONE'S attention to himself, and that his play closely mirrored wrathie's in GWU, who *was* Town. Clearly this falls into the category of "it's virtually impossible to tell Dumb Town from Dumb Scum" and also the category of "the Too Scummy to be Scum fallacy is still, in general, a fallacy. Some people really ARE that dumb."), however:
- Kanako is a really easy target for a Scum to setup a wagon on, due to his general uselessness, and there was still enough time to get people to pile off of Chaore
- However, what really worries me is his end-of-the-day activities. Yes, Kanako isn't getting enough pressure at this point for his crappy posting, but at the same time, it's clear that we are not going to get enough people to pile off of Chaore and onto Kanako for a Kanako lynch, considering that Kanako had 2 votes at this time, and Chaore L-2 (i.e. 7) votes at this time.
- Finally, why link a fairly horrible useage of fakeclaiming when you could just explain the general principle to Chaore? Though I will admit this makes me lean...actually I'm not even sure what to make of this, it's one of those things that makes little to no sense regardless of alignment.

The key issue here is that while Serpentarius is suspicious for trying to start a secondary wagon on a sitting duck target late in the day when the primary wagon is a Scum wagon, on the other hand Kanako is being terrible, providing garbage posts with no content, and always making excuses with promises for actual content later that never winds up manifesting itsself. I'm fairly certain that one of these is Scum, and that they're not BOTH Scum, but I'm not sure which of them is the Scum at the moment. Nietz is higher-priority right now anyway for me.

And now it's time to reread the UK/UD/Zakeri/Pesco/Chaore battle with a fine-tooth-comb again and see if I gain any useful information out of it. It *is* interesting that Chaore was so vehement against UD in his first post, and that Zakeri was so certain of Chaore's status as Scum in his first serious post on the second page. For which he still has not given any reasoning for. Not to mention him vanishing for pretty much the entire second half of D1, which is ALSO suspicious as all hell.

Finally, a quick and interesting analysis of Chaore's posts#254 and #259. It's interesting that apart from Kanako, the people he thinks are Scum (Pesco, Carth) are either confirmed Town or likely Town, he thought UK was Town and that Sodium Hydroiodide was actually doing something, he is inconclusive about literally everyone else (this is hardly surprising, considering he's confirmed Dumb Scum), and his list is missing Zakeri altogether. I'm extremely wary to attempt to glean information from the posting of a cornered Dumb Scum(TM), but this does put a small amount of additional suspicion onto both Zakeri and UD.

Finally, Kerigis needs to exist. You made one post, voting for someone who was not the major wagon at the time, and did not post again for the rest of the entire day phase. That is not going to fly again. You are going to actually have to post regularly, as your current behaviour makes you suspicious as all hell. The fact that I even forgot you were playing until reading over Chaore's list to see if there was anything interesting that could be gleaned from it says something about your level of play in this game so far.

This post brought to you by the song Dream Island Obsessional Park. And before anyone asks, no, I am not Shōnen Bat.

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #326 on: January 18, 2010, 07:41:42 PM »
EBWOP:
Quote from: Alice 326
but this does put a small amount of additional suspicion onto both Zakeri and UD.

Should be:
Quote from: Alice, corrected post#326
but this does put a small amount of additional suspicion onto both Zakeri and UK.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #327 on: January 18, 2010, 07:45:19 PM »
Of all the reasons to vote me...you picked this, Rou?

##Vote: UncertainKitten

I'm leaning town on you given Cha's flip, at any rate. But I could probably write a better case on myself given that same thing...

I want to read Serpy and Kanako at this point. Also Nietz since it appears he kinda sucked?

Will come back with details.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #328 on: January 18, 2010, 08:39:59 PM »
Serpentarius:

This post seems to be a soft defense of Cha (then again, can I really bring that up given how much I have out there?), but also seems to press UD without really casing him. The verdict flips between dumb town and scum throughout the post, but is understandably hesitant to clear him for the replace out. The Kanako thing pretty much was in line with what I thought, so I can't say I really blame him for that. At any rate, I'm not sure how to interpret this post in light of Cha's flip.

This post makes me want to add Sodium to my "yes, please read" list. It also causes me to think of Serpy as either bussing or possibly finding some tells after Cha's flip, if that makes sense.(I don't think he knew at the time).

Scratch that, just read the rest of the post:
Quote from: Serpy
I think it should be easy enough to read between the lines after we get some more alignment flips to see whether Sodium looks good or bad in the context of his posts today.

DEFINITELY want to read Sodium now, and consider what Serpy was doing.

This post makes me once again, scratch that last. Well, sorta. Honestly, the way this post reads is as uninformed town. Scum wouldn't so confidently say Cha wouldn't flip scum at that point, instead favoring a bus (IMO). The protection of Cha at L-2 is oddly enough too dangerous to make it dangerous (yes, modification of too scummy to be scum, but it wasn't precisely scummy, just bad luck).

This does, admittedly, work to erase the good feelings from the past for what Pesco stated but...honestly, I'd think that the QT would make more sense to put that info in if they are scum together. It's hard to really call this one.

Nothing to say about the next post. Though the quote from Rou is interesting. I have to disagree at that point, but it doesn't make you scummy (Rou).

I'll be honest. You are impossible to read at this point, Serp.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kanako:

Well, first, I'ma use my prior post to give my opinions on the posting before I called out Kanako.

Through the lens of Cha's flip, this post is even more terrible. Sticking Cha in the middle is perfect if he is to die, since it means you can claim you suspected him without pushing him to his grave.

Next post basically still has the same problems I lined up last time I read it.

Now, you recall what I said about Serp dissuading the wagon a little late to be scummy?

Kanako most certainly was not. With Cha at 4 votes, it's the PERFECT time to be like "Gaiz, gaiz, Cha is probz newb scum" to protect him. This does not look good.

Chaore, what do you mean by bad voting?
Your recent post is basically me from past games. "I have no opinion on this guy" isn't going to slide. I'm one of those weirdos who thinks that a bad opinion is better than no opinion, even if it does come back to bite me in the ass.

It becomes worse with this half hearted flip.

I'm just going to say that this Day 1 really fucking sucks. People are building misguided cases on people with absolutely no hard evidence at this point.

This is terribly funny. Didn't you have one of those?

Zakeri is looking like shit at this point. Not only were his points about UD terrible (as everyone knows) he hasn't even posted in a long time. I'm tempted to vote him but I want to see what he has to say about all of this. Still, it is NOT looking good.

For someone with four posts at this point, you are one to talk. That said, you have a vague point, but I look forward to the analysis you promised at the start of this game day.

Overall, this post reads more like a summary of the game as opposed to actual analysis. Also, it's a stark contrast from "I wanna put my vote out there", when he had at least a semi case on Zak. I don't see why you feel the need to withhold your vote until he responds when you voted me for worse reasons in your first game post.

Kanako, this analysis you promise better be good. I also wouldn't mind seeing real opinions on other players.

I am fully willing to commit to ##Vote Kanako at this point.

I'll read NEETz and Sodium in the next post.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #329 on: January 18, 2010, 09:00:47 PM »
Nietz:

First post basically gets the same rating I gave it before.

This post becomes worse for the half poke of Cha, while unvoting, especially with Cha at a full L-4. It's the same problem I had with Kanako's yellow read of Cha.

I note that Cha also middle of the roads Nietz here

This post is the sixth vote on Cha. It's...an interesting spot to be. Cha was somewhat bussable at that point, but there was hope if you could find another wagon. Nietz wasn't really in a position to do that though. This post is mostly null IMO.

I...could get behind a Nietz lynch, but prefer a Kanako lynch at the moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, we have our Masculine Submarine Binger, Sodium.

This is a completely fresh reread since I didn't do one before.

This um...is terrible. I love how he clears UD...FOR THE SAME REASON ZAK DID...and then votes zak...FOR CLEARING UD! Dear GOD Sodium do you realize how retarded this post looks? Also, conveniently non committal on cha.

You want reporter style, here we go :P

Next post doesn't alleviate the retard level.

Quote from: Sodium
Also, I'm guessing you're pissed off from having to read the 150ish UKUD posts.
(and stop mentioning that game =V We get it, you're the greatest)

This has nothing to do with a case, just curiosity. What game?

Yay, more of "this happened, whaddya want?" The "take it easy on Kana, given how I feel about Kana, doesn't help. At all.

I agree with Alice. Do you even have opinions?

Dear God he CAN explain himself. The earlier point about Zak and you doing the same thing is at least lessened, despite it taking you forever to get to that. Poking Cha a bit more is slightly more understandable given the fact you are firmly on Zak.

Here, I'm a little more conflicted. I would like to ask Sodium if he thought Zak or Kanako was scummy at this point, and why?

His next post doesn't really give me anything.

Ok...Sodium is semi scummy to me. Nietz and Kanako can both go before him, I also don't think Serpy has as much to do with him as initially. However, if Kanako were to flip scum, Sodium being lynched is possibly a decent idea, pending a few things.

Happy with my vote on Kana.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 10:46:51 PM by ErAseRmoRiYA maXimUM »