Author Topic: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Game Over  (Read 69080 times)

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Re: RosenKreuzStilette Mafia - Day 1
« Reply #240 on: January 16, 2010, 08:01:26 PM »
Ninja by ... Roukanken. <_<  Not doing anything to help ease my suspicion of UD.
Nothing to be done. As much as I may want to argue it, UD's play was pretty much indefensible. Only way I can defend myself is by pressing on with a case, but at the same time people are being far too loud already so I'm making my points against Zakeri short and simple. Namely: Declaring UD pro-town for the sake of 'he stirred up action via ad hominem. Sounds extremely like setting himself up to look good following the UD flip.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #241 on: January 16, 2010, 08:16:51 PM »
UK, why are you keeping that game of "Hahaha, UD's flip will tell you who I am!". At this point, UD's flip won't help anything. Sure you could try hooking up with x and y, but in the end, I say UD's case is pretty much ruined at this point. And yes, I'd like for his token to be disposed of, but you make it sound like all the game and cases are revolving around UD's flip calling people about it in your last post. ##Vote: UncertainKitten

Haha, ooh, how rich ^-^. Is that really all you have? I also love the implicit defense of UD here. Like it or not, bandwagon analysis on an obv wagon like that is actually conducive to finding scum. But you wouldn't like that, would you? Especially if it catches a scumbuddy.

Rou, you are a breath of fresh air. Thank you for replacing in.

Anyway, court's recess has ended, back to my analysis.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #242 on: January 16, 2010, 08:25:11 PM »
I think Chaore is experiencing what happened to Sol in (9) Squad. He's digging himself into a hole with every single post he makes, and then being persecuted for bad play. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now. I say that he's trying too hard.

Jam: I believe the general consensus is that Zakeri is insisting that UD is town, so that when/if he gets lynched, Zakeri will get townie points. This makes him look REALLY scummy, since his insisting that UD is town came from nowhere and his reasoning is even worse.

...oh fuck I have to get a haircut now. What a great time to cut off a post.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #243 on: January 16, 2010, 08:38:26 PM »
Pretty much was, Note why I'm taking it to chill out today. Its really pointless if I just run in with words a shooting. Lots of useless comments don't look better than a few useful comments.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #244 on: January 16, 2010, 08:42:24 PM »
Pretty much was, Note why I'm taking it to chill out today. Its really pointless if I just run in with words a shooting. Lots of useless comments don't look better than a few useful comments.

24 hours ago, chilling back wouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately, by now it's up to you to put forward useful comments since you're set to be deadline lynched currently.

Jam-Kiske

• i am not witty
« Reply #245 on: January 16, 2010, 08:45:34 PM »
Pesco is correct Chaore. At this point you're going to have to speak in order to try to defend yourself as you still have the most votes and will thus be lynched at the end of the day unless this changes.

Kanako: Yeah I get that. I'm unsure as to whether that makes Zakeri clearly scum or not as it seems a very transparent move and thus he could still be town but just not thinking it out to well. Either way, he's one I'll keep my eyes on.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #246 on: January 16, 2010, 08:48:14 PM »
Quote from: Kilga
    UsuallyDead: (7): UncertainKitten, Edible, Carthrat, Arashi Kurobara, Nietz, Chaore, Kanako

Using the Octotab Nonatab Method of Analysis through Find Next! I call Nietz to the stand!

This post is the vote of UD and...to be fair I don't have much issue with it. It's slightly questionable that too scummy to be scum is implied for my tactics but overall the post seems solid. I wish there had been more solid pokes on Cha but keeping him in mind is decent as well.

I guess I don't see Alice's argument that Nietz is reporter style here...I guess at best I'd say that he could explain why certain things are scummy...

This post, however, is significantly more worrysome. I still argue even the most obvious unopposed wagon isn't liable to end well. But that's not the main point. The main point is he's dropping his main case and doesn't appear to be willing to find a substitute (which is the key difference between he and I). I...hope to see more from him though, since if he does reread he might come up with something.

Overall, Nietz is questionable. Not sure if he's more questionable than Arashi or not though...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using the Octotab Nonatab Method of Analysis through Find Next! I call Chaore to the stand!

Ok, let me preface this by saying this will probably be the most annoyingly long one since CHA HAS ACTUALLY POSTED MORE THAN TWICE!

Ok, This is the first post of his that bothers me. Was it a Just as Planned or wasn't it? Why didn't you pursue it, if it was supposedly so important as to make a post about it?

This rather sarcastic post when under VERY mild pressure also makes me feel a bit iffy about him. It feels like he's getting hemmed in and trying to joke about how he feels (if that makes sense)

This post involves a strange dodginess trying to be played off as a joke...which doesn't help my opinion of him much.

surprised I didn't call this out when I saw it. You give opinions on two players completely unrelated to their alignment. Really?

I was kind when I read this at first. The wiggle room he left is beginning to look a lot more scummy, and his vote on UD is the least justified as of yet...there's not even a case on UD in this post. You could actually have voted KANAKO for what you said on him more than what you said on UD. This does not bode well.

Oh god, how did I miss this gem. I guess I was so ecstatic to see a list from you that committed you to a stance that I skimmed over the content and future mentionings of it. Seriously, if you were just summarizing, that doesn't help. You should probably provide REASONS for voting someone.

I will admit, Cha's case on UD seems decent, and more so once post numbers are browbeat out of him...but I think Alice was being a little unfair.

I guess what I want from him is opinions on other players besides UD and Zak. Not a summary. Not some random list that says nothing. Actual opinions and reasoning on why some other players are town or scum. Preferably the latter.

Cha is the most questionable wagoner so far, IMO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using the Octotab Nonatab Method of Analysis through Find Next! I call Kanako to the stand!

This post is lulzworthy. I mean, I know I pretty well attacked it back then, but jeez. I think Alice covers it best. Why is not stopping the argument when I "should have" scummy, especially for me? You also seem to think UD is something other than town since you don't buy it's a newbie mistake. That was really meh. Also, the number of bases covered was ridiculous. you basically accused four of the people in your list through votes, FoS', and supposed vote changes given obnoxiousness. I can safely say this post contained nothing of value.

The I'm trying to get my vote out thing kinda makes things worse.

This post...suddenly, a switch! Out of nowhere! With no real explanation. WHAT did you reread in his posts, Kanako? Or was it just "yay, bandwagon, since I got called out on my OTHER terrible vote?"

I'm not impressed. Not at all.

I'm not impressed to the point of ##Vote Kanako

I'd also probably be convinced of a Cha lynch. Both of you need to post opinions of other players. Well reasoned ones.

Court Adjourned

NINJARS:

I think Chaore is experiencing what happened to Sol in ⑨ Squad. He's digging himself into a hole with every single post he makes, and then being persecuted for bad play. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt for now. I say that he's trying too hard.

Jam: I believe the general consensus is that Zakeri is insisting that UD is town, so that when/if he gets lynched, Zakeri will get townie points. This makes him look REALLY scummy, since his insisting that UD is town came from nowhere and his reasoning is even worse.

...oh fuck I have to get a haircut now. What a great time to cut off a post.

Better. I'll keep my vote on you until you produce more of this. I'd also like a fuller case on Zak. This seems to be a fair start though.

Pesco is correct Chaore. At this point you're going to have to speak in order to try to defend yourself as you still have the most votes and will thus be lynched at the end of the day unless this changes.

Kanako: Yeah I get that. I'm unsure as to whether that makes Zakeri clearly scum or not as it seems a very transparent move and thus he could still be town but just not thinking it out to well. Either way, he's one I'll keep my eyes on.

Oh shit Jam's playing! Umu...what were her stances for the time being again?

Jam-Kiske

• i am not witty
« Reply #247 on: January 16, 2010, 09:01:51 PM »
UK: At the time being I'm leaning towards voting for Chaore based on his manner of posting. His statement in 244 of thinking he will now lay low could be interpreted as him trying to get attention off of himself.
Honestly... ##Vote Chaore

There are still other people to be watched but at the time being Chaore seems to be somewhat scummy and unknowing how to handle it he's simply trying to keep himself off of our minds by not posting as much as he did earlier on.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #248 on: January 16, 2010, 09:03:43 PM »
I think UD was dumb town, because Dumb Town is much more likely to do stupid shit than Dumb Scum. My reasoning comes from most other games I was in, where the dumb town is the one who posts a lot, says little/nothing, tunnels, and does a stupid gambit(regardless of whether they actually planned the gambit or if it was pulled out of their ass). Replacement breaks this, but I lean town anyways.

I think Zakeri is scummy because of his declaration of how UD was the most town player at the time. I now think that he meant out of the people who've actually posted at the time, which is actually arguable, although I think it was retarded as hell anyways. Also felt that his defence of UD(#102 for proof there was a defence) was scum-defendan-town, because it was really out-of-place. I already said this before. =V Also, your theory would make more sense if it didn't fail in other games already. It always means that the Townie who starts the explosion violates your VT rule #2.

I think Chaore is slightly scummy because he hesitated to clarify anything, and was either telling people to shut up, or saying sorry. An example of this is:
And apparently me calling UD an idiot is out of line. Funny that.

You seem to be the only one here incapable of deciphering common english.

'Everything you do is stupid' does not really tend to be a good reason in the least. Come back when you feel like not making an ass out of yourself, and I'll answer you. Most of your comments are 'You are fucking stupid!', ignoring anything I said.

Read. It answers your question. Rather nicely.
I'd worry less about it if it wasn't so reminiscent of me. So this is why people hate arguing with me.

I really hate spelling things out, sorry.

-There, I'm an idiot and going off my shitty memory. Edible doesn't mention Zak, just close enough that gets me on the idea. My bad. 

I think Pesco is slightly scummy because(besides the fact he's Pesco, and thus half his posts are random comments/talkan to the mod) he made a list where there wasn't any mention of who he thinks is scum. Unless Wrathie is supposed to mean that. Why the hell would you make a list without saying who you lean scum on? Most of it was null too. It doesn't tell anyone anything, and it's the type of thing you post when you're an informed minority. Could you actually, you know, say who you find even slightly scummy?

I think some people need to post, and vote.

Hi Jam, want to vote or something? >_> nvm Also, I need to re-read 244. =V

Hi Kanako, remember to finish your post when you come back. Still no mention of who you really think is scum.

bofh: I said my previous post took a while because I kept going a way for a couple of minutes as I was writting it.
---
(Tetris off topic: UK is catching up to you(bofh) on the win list btw.)

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #249 on: January 16, 2010, 09:18:18 PM »
(Tetris off topic: UK is catching up to you(bofh) on the win list btw.)

I'm already ahead of him.

UK: At the time being I'm leaning towards voting for Chaore based on his manner of posting. His statement in 244 of thinking he will now lay low could be interpreted as him trying to get attention off of himself.
Honestly... ##Vote Chaore

There are still other people to be watched but at the time being Chaore seems to be somewhat scummy and unknowing how to handle it he's simply trying to keep himself off of our minds by not posting as much as he did earlier on.

Alright, what about his postan makes him scummy? Rather, the manner of it?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #250 on: January 16, 2010, 09:21:24 PM »
EBWOP (off topic still): Oh wait, forgot your team. Well, I'll beat that too.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #251 on: January 16, 2010, 09:27:14 PM »
On Chaore:
Quote from: Chaore 148
I feel like I'm doing something stupid here at the same time, but, well, Everyone else has a point.

##Unvote
##Vote UD
Quote from: Chaore 191
I'll admit a deal behind the vote was a bit of pressure. If I'm doing wrong by not voting, fine, fine, I'll take a vote.

Then suddenly:
Quote from: Chaore 213
I'm literally the other train, I can't really just move.

So you've jumped from 'everyone else raises good points about UD' to 'I am the sole holder of the UD case'? I'd like to ask you now - what is your current opinion on UD/me?
As for your other reasoning? Saying that UD is a 'safer' lynch than Zak also reads as scum. Safety of a lynch is not relevant to Town. Town is looking for scum, not lynches that they can probably get away with.

I'd like to lynch Zak more, but I've no complaints if I have to settle for Chaore this late in the day.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #252 on: January 16, 2010, 09:39:10 PM »
Pesco- I'd attribute timezone and semi-business to his lack of response, and while he did target me, its mostly due to misunderstanding.

What misunderstanding is there in that you played the newbie card for UD?

You[UD] don't know to be discreet as a scum, and go straight to get everyone out. Therefore, switch alot.

How do you know this?

Quote from: Tom 229
I don't see how his explanation at link comes anywhere close to explaining how he reached his conclusion.

It was never meant to be explanatory. I stated that I would wait for more people to post before elaborating.

Quote from: Tom 229
Inaba Tewi continues to antagonize UD. It looks more like Inaba is trying to provoke UD than pursue any genuine questioning.

You've linked the wrong posts to be backing up this claim. I did the antagonizing things here. Got my reaction 2 posts later from Chaore.

Not going to bother with the rest of Tom's case because it's that bad with flinging whatever shit he's hoping will stick.

pesco's Big List Of Useless Summarizations is making me question his alignment.  I don't think I've ever seen that sort of thing out of pesco (scum or town) - and I know I've seen him call people on making useless opinion lists on day 1.  I'll need to look at his contributions a little more in-depth.

Go read that nice new archive I put up.

Ninja: lots of cuts, making a new post for them

Chaore

« Reply #253 on: January 16, 2010, 09:43:04 PM »
Right then. Going down the list.

Pesco-

Going to have to quote #44 on him, that just surprised the hell out of me. Obvscum in a singlepost. #51 was pretty lazy reasoning for it. #64 is just calling UD out on crap voting, so I wouldn't call it UK defense. #75 is just another bad shot at reasoning, though I admit out of line on my part two. Overall, Mostly sparse for the first part.

#221 is well. What the hell, Basing your vote on a single post. Thats just like you're too lazy to hunt. His main thing is I've been playing badly and sheepishly. Thats...really about it, Honestly. I don't like it. Ninja- More of doing nothing while looking like you are. Scummier by second.

Scummy by bad voting, but thats really it.

UK-

Ah shit I've got to read through crap now.

#66 puts replacing as more of a priority then lynching. Thats really just saying you're sick of UD's attitude. #73 seems like you're jumping off 'KILL UD' with a bit of a whimper, I'm surprised you didn't follow pesco and zak to me. If you and pesco were scumbuds, that'd be the time to. #103 puts her on the same wavelength I started following. #107 was stupid, how the hell did this disprove you as scum. #149, agreeing with my summaries. HMM. #158-#160 is something I wouldn't see scum doing unless 3 other scum were waiting to shoot in. #175 is again 'Yay Chaore', I'm actually not sure what to say on that.

Then comes #247. Sudden jump off because I'm looking bad. I'm... not sure what to say about that. Playing far too townie for me to claim scum though.

K4U-

Hasn't posted enough, Though I can't blame her reasoning. But very out of sight and mind.

Edible-

Also not posting much. Eh.

Jam-

Not much to say, Mostly following people as I see it. Ninja- Yeah the vote on me confirms follower. Somewhat scummy? Or just not good at leading.

Carth-

Wants me to vote or make a case in #134. Can't say much else, My exchange with him is kinda scummy on his part. Can't say much else though, Needs to post more.

Serp-

Do more. Christ.

Get to the other half of the players in a bit.

Ninja Adresses-

Sodium-

Admitting I fucked up isn't going 'Oh sorry for everything'. Its admitting I messed up. Cripes.

Roukan-

...Good god seriously?

I'm literally the other train means not that I think I'm the sole holder, Its that it is DOWNRIGHT RETARDED FOR ME TO MOVE. Anyone who moved in my position is an idiot. 'Safer' means at the time, We really wouldn't have lost anyone if he got lynched, and it might've cleared Zak's case a bit. Though as you said, it wouldn't be definate regardless of the flip.

I love how you say you'd settle as long as there was a lynch. Seriously?

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #254 on: January 16, 2010, 10:07:22 PM »
Anyone who moved in my position is an idiot.
Why, exactly? Where does your case against UD expand beyond 'he's making stupid newbie mistakes'?

'Safer' means at the time, We really wouldn't have lost anyone if he got lynched, and it might've cleared Zak's case a bit.
Does that still hold for me post-replacement?

And of course I'll settle for an alternate lynch if I can't have my primary one. The alternative is, well, no lynch at all, which gives no information and lets scum have a free kill.

Would rather not discuss this further. There's already too much noise this phase. Want to see a response from Zak.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #255 on: January 16, 2010, 10:11:50 PM »
The alternative is, well, no lynch at all, which gives no information and lets scum have a free kill.

There actually are deadline lynches in this game.

- Town must lynch (no majority = player with highest vote count at end of day is lynched)
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #256 on: January 16, 2010, 10:13:10 PM »
Charou: Where is Kanako? And answer what I've addressed to you.

<--------- Pay attention to this

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #257 on: January 16, 2010, 10:14:26 PM »
There actually are deadline lynches in this game.
themoreyouknow.jpg

In that case,
I love how you say you'd settle as long as there was a lynch
is not the same as
I've no complaints if I have to settle for Chaore this late in the day.
I will vote Chaore if it becomes clear the Zak wagon isn't happening.

Chaore

« Reply #258 on: January 16, 2010, 10:23:21 PM »
Nietz-

#142. Have to say I can't disagree. #228 is just him backing off, and while he doesn't vote for me, Its as good as one due to the state of votes. Probably shakey in his judgement, but mostly certain. Clever if Scum, but don't see much scum.

Alice-

Needs to stop calling people idiots every other line. Though the back off from me was unexpected, I can't claim scum on it for sure. Likely town, but up in the air.

Kerigis-

One post, Can't divine much from it. Not much from it either.

Arashi-

#137 Clearly aware shes bandwagoning. #204 is realizing this and jumping away from it like a frightened animal. Not active, So I can't say much really.

Sodium-

#202 is just pointing out on everyone but his vote. Hell, Zak is the only one I've seen him attribute anything good on. Not sure what to say, Doing little but atleast something.

Kanako-

I've seen nothing good from him. Would call scum but this is kind of typical of 'nako. I'd like it if he DID SOMETHING though. If he doesn't soon, I'd lean towards scum in all honesty.

Tom-

Uh well. Odd vote, but definately pointing out things on his vote. Makes little else out though, I suppose I'd like a bit more myself. Just comes in late and makes due. Too early to call.

Thats what I got. Really it seems like a lot of people are sitting in the background. Focus isn't on many people, so I'm having difficulty judging from 1-2 posts.

NinjaRou-

That wasn't the point of moving being stupid. Also, I'm up in the air Post-replacement. You're certainly less safe than an empty spot. And alright.

Ninjapes-

Didn't I say I was doing the other half?

I'm pretty sure my summary there was because you acted less kill you for a second. And I missed that bolded quote, Or disregarded it because it seemed ridiculous.

Also, Reasonable deduction of a messyness of a nature. Kind of like everything else that has been pulled by a bunch of actions, which is more than just what I've said. I am pretty sure I -shouldn't- need to pull up examples for you, given everyone else takes UD as dumb and related mindsets from his actions. What the hell are you doing other than groping for reasoning here.

I do not see how this is important. At all. More of nothing.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #259 on: January 16, 2010, 10:26:53 PM »
Chaore, what do you mean by bad voting?
Your recent post is basically me from past games. "I have no opinion on this guy" isn't going to slide. I'm one of those weirdos who thinks that a bad opinion is better than no opinion, even if it does come back to bite me in the ass.

Rou, at this point it actually doesn't look like you're going to be lynched this day, at least not by me. That's all I have to say about you. I'd like you to try a bit harder in terms of scumhunting, though you replaced into an awful situation.
##Unvote

I'm just going to say that this Day 1 really fucking sucks. People are building misguided cases on people with absolutely no hard evidence at this point.

Sodium, it's nice that you're taking it easy on me, but you should realize that it makes both of us look worse. I know you convinced me to play this trainwreckgame but it was me who actually /in'd.

Zakeri is looking like shit at this point. Not only were his points about UD terrible (as everyone knows) he hasn't even posted in a long time. I'm tempted to vote him but I want to see what he has to say about all of this. Still, it is NOT looking good.

UncertainKitten, I understand. I am wondering what you mean by "most questionable wagoner" in regards to Chaore. Are you saying that he's the scummiest?

Pesco's recent opinions post is full of B|. IIOA and sitting on the fence much like Chaore's recent post. I'd like to see a more solid post from you. Perhaps more than one line summaries?

Jam, meh. I'd like to see an opinions post from you as well.

Tom's opinions post is full of "if's", at least in the section about UK and UD. Otherwise, it's not bad. I do like the detail.

Uh, Chaore, you're basically echoing what Pesco said about me.

Nietz

• NEETz
  • Normal Person
« Reply #260 on: January 16, 2010, 10:27:38 PM »
Alright, I see the point against 'nako. His actions do have all the look of trying to slip an easy vote in the wagon of the hour. Could be, as someone mentioned, a spineless town, but could even more easily be a spineless scum.

Chaore doesn't look any better for me, in fact worse. Looks too much like cornered scum, trying find any way out.

Right now these are the only ones I feel like voting, and I'm very indecisive at that. Chaore is the leading wagon right, but Kanako still can be worked as an alternative.
I'm still going with ##Vote Chaore since it was my intention before, we can see about Kanako later.

Edit: Well, you were right about me, Cha.

Chaore

« Reply #261 on: January 16, 2010, 10:33:01 PM »
Thats probably because its what I'm seeing.

And given most of the people have posted 1 or 2 posts. I literally CAN'T build much. I do not see why you expect me to have a 40 sentence long reasoning fest.

Nietz-

Figures. You're not very subtle. You're pushing for a lynch NOW though. I also find your reasoning falling short.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #262 on: January 16, 2010, 10:51:47 PM »
It's not the "admitting I fucked up" part, it's the whole "I'm going to change from that and my usual self" every other post. And it is apologetic, because that IS what you're pretty much saying.

Posting a list of people while telling them to post moar in one line isn't helpful. Actually, your list is like Pesco's, except instead of no suspicions, I see some poorly backed up ones. Also, summaries. I'm pretty sure people have read the topic. =V

How is your exchange with Carth scummy on his part? I see nothing that was "scummy" from Carth. I'm assuming you mean posts 210-215. Yes, I've read it. No, I do not see Carth doing anything scummy here. Please point it out.

Nako: I was waiting for your full post. Where's the vote? You're basically saying "LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE I THINK ARE SCUMMY", but then proceed to do nothing. Wow! Also, Day 1 (almost) never has hard(100%) evidence. List is decent enough, but doing nothing after the list is all sorts of what. This is a stupid contrast to your "I don't feel strongly about anything so I'll vote now". Scummy action is scummy.

Chaore

« Reply #263 on: January 16, 2010, 11:01:11 PM »
I'll just attribute that to you not reading me well, thats all I can honestly say. If you think I suddenly shifted to apologetic, I don't know -why-.

Also. 'Well you're not immediately trying to start another train with little to no good reasoning, and sticking on a train you're still not discounted on. You should vote for YOURSELF. How dare you. SCUM.' It just seems to be reasoning to hop on a train, to me.

I should've just stuck to a shorter list though, I admit. Doing everyone in this set of affairs was kind of moronic.

Kerigis

• *Gnaws Donut*
  • Bow down before the true administrator!
« Reply #264 on: January 16, 2010, 11:49:07 PM »
UK: Thanks for the reply, but one thing is peeling off a useful bandwagon, clearly thought, done for a very good reason with arguments on the table. That one was a free ride done with +%60 personal influences on it that give little to no info whatsoever if you try to peel it out.

Chaore:
Aside of useless ad hominem and mea culpa:
'Safer' means at the time, We really wouldn't have lost anyone if he got lynched, and it might've cleared Zak's case a bit.
No, no. This sentence reeks of scum a lot.
We wouldn't have lost anyone if UD was killed, yes.
But we would've lost something: Time, and two free scum kills.
Scrapping poor playing is not the town's job. Town's job is to get scum.
A very possible candidate to vote.

Nietz feels like he's passing under the radar with his "I go with my previous" with no more reasons.

Powerup punchin'!

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #265 on: January 16, 2010, 11:55:51 PM »
UK: Thanks for the reply, but one thing is peeling off a useful bandwagon, clearly thought, done for a very good reason with arguments on the table. That one was a free ride done with +%60 personal influences on it that give little to no info whatsoever if you try to peel it out.

I don't think there's nothing to be gained from this wagon. I think that ISOing the people who WERE on the UD wagon was quite fruitful, thank you.

UncertainKitten, I understand. I am wondering what you mean by "most questionable wagoner" in regards to Chaore. Are you saying that he's the scummiest?

I meant that before I read you, Cha was scummiest.

I admit I just skimmed the last few posts. Kinda enjoying reading Barren path right now...

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #266 on: January 17, 2010, 01:01:29 AM »
Let's Play Danmaku Detective Game! Day 1 Vote Count:

Kanako (2): Pesco, Carthrat, Serpentarius, UncertainKitten
Alice (0): Arashi, Nietz
Pesco (0): Edible, Chaore
UncertainKitten (1): Zakeri, UsuallyDead, UsuallyDead, Kanako, Kerigis
Chaore (6): Pesco, Zakeri, UsuallyDead, Kitten4u, Alice, UsuallyDead, Carthrat, Jam, Nietz
Roukanken: (2): UncertainKitten, Edible, Carthrat, Arashi Kurobara, Nietz, Chaore, Kanako
Zakeri (2): Sodium, Roukanken
Sodium (1): Alice
Pesco (1): EvilTom

No vote cast: Arashi, Kanako

Bold indicates a vote currently in play.
Italics indicates a vote that was cast and then rescinded.

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. You have ~16.5 hours remaining.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #267 on: January 17, 2010, 01:23:04 AM »
@Pesco: I'm all for lynching Chaore atm but I don't get why your particular piece of evidence labels him as obvscum more than, uh, stupid.

@Rou: Don't really agree with the Zak case, I was initially thinking UD was looking alright for stirring things up early on... ad hominem or not. Doesn't matter as long as things get going. Is that seriously it?

@Chaore: wordswordswords you're still voting UD/Rou why do you keep saying it's stupid to move elsewhere it's not.

Keri's vote on UK feels kinda forced, and given that she dropped off UD at the time, it doesn't seem like she was pushing that along in an efficient way, either. Case doesn't add up.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #268 on: January 17, 2010, 01:27:05 AM »
@Rou: Don't really agree with the Zak case, I was initially thinking UD was looking alright for stirring things up early on... ad hominem or not. Doesn't matter as long as things get going. Is that seriously it?
Explain to me how something productive can emerge from personal attacks. There is nothing to analyse or discuss. It's an insult, not a case.

Carthrat

• HITLER OF LURKERS
  • MEIN MAIDENKAMPF
« Reply #269 on: January 17, 2010, 01:32:27 AM »
It gets people talking. That's all that matters early on, when pretty much all arguments are going to be flawed somehow anyway or otherwise based on local memes or relationships.