Author Topic: Rewrite Mafia (Game Over - Town and Third Party Win)  (Read 74502 times)

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
Re: Rewrite Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #540 on: May 25, 2013, 04:41:21 PM »
By "don't know why" I meant "I don't remember," btw.
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #541 on: May 25, 2013, 05:00:55 PM »
@Bard: Do I make you cry?  It's probably AtE if I do.

@BT: About Shadoweh shens and Bard's controversial opinion, I think it is a reasonable one to take though I don't agree with it.  He's changing his vote anyway so I've no further issue with it until he finishes.   It doesn't affect my opinion of Bard, at the very least.

@Validon: This post highlights my current reason for voting him.  The idea is that once I flip town there is going to be absolutely nothing under his name other than a few nitpicks and questions against others that don't amount to much.  I think he is coasting.  And if you don't remember everyone's reason, then make up your own so that I can address it.  And if you can't, please unvote me.

===

Serela's post is quite indicative of the thing that seems to be plaguing this game's scumhunting.  Everyone who is safe to suspect is indeed being so without strong reasoning or analysis.  He'll vote them if he needs to, fulfilling his duty as a player in the game.  Scum feels pretty much at home in the midst of all this primordial ooze.

I'll try something different by saying in advance that I might change my vote to IHNN if I feel that people do not agree or acknowledge my case, or if BBM impresses me with fresher and more holistic views on ppl who ain't me, which amount to more than mere nitpicks.  Don't be overly surprised if I do.

Please don't lynch me before I wake up 8 hours later.

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #542 on: May 25, 2013, 05:22:07 PM »
Fine. I saw that before and I wasn't really sure what to think of it, but I'll let it slide for now.

##Unvote

At this point, here's what I've been thinking about everyone:

IHNN: His opinions on HW were valid at first but due to HW being revealed as ITP, I don't agree with them much anymore. I don't think he is scum, though. He seems more interested in getting rid of a third party because most likely he thinks HW won't be useful. Due to a lack of talking from him on recent issues, though, I do not have a certain opinion of him.

BT: He seems to be helping the town as much as possible, and he certainly hasn't given me a reason to suspect him. So I'm reading him as town.

Serela: D1 I was reading him as just defensive due to the voteblocking issue, but due to this thing with Serela being silent besides voting and that one post makes me unable to decide whether or not he's scum. If telling us why this is happening isn't going to negatively affect him, I would definitely like him to enlighten us about his "condition." If not, though, I don't know what to call him.

BBM: I don't know. I haven't read him that much, so null for now.

Rai: To be honest, Rai's behavior makes sense in my mind from a town perspective. He is changing his vote based off of what's been going on and I can't disagree with him about that. Perhaps his scumhunting is just bad. For now, I don't know what to call him, but I'm leaning towards town.

HW: We all know he's ITP, although the details are still a bit confusing to me at this point. Shadoweh was right saying that if he was looking for whoever he has to look for, he wouldn't have to go searching for that person, am I right? Whether or not he wants to be helpful is something I don't know. For right now, though, I'm not going to vote for him unless things don't play out with the role situation N2.

Bard: I don't know whether to read him as misguided town or scum. I still question why he's so intent on lynching HW when we can let the role situation play out. I certainly don't agree with Bard's thought that HW is lying about Shadoweh's alignment, but that's not enough evidence in my mind to outright call him scum.

Affinity: The reasoning I had been using to vote for him has been based off of the reasoning of others, but at this point I'm not sure whether to call him scum or just call him ineffective town. I was leaning towards scum before, but now I'm not entirely sure. I'll wait for another development before making another decision on that end.

Shadoweh: I believe that she is town, but I am not going to entirely throw Bard's reasoning out of the window. For now, I trust her, but if she violates that trust or whatever is supposed to happen tonight between her and HW doesn't happen, then my vote is swinging to her.

These are very brief opinions, I know, but they're just general guesses. I'm only getting definite reads on like one person, so as a warning to the rest of you, I don't trust you 100%. I'm just not going to say much about it because right now nothing is really damning evidence against anyone.

BigBangMeteor

• 60% of the time, I win every time
« Reply #543 on: May 25, 2013, 05:37:51 PM »
Affinity's posts are full of snark for no reason, but his content make me feel slightly better about him. On the other hand, IHNN has made no attempt to update his HW vote and it's still bad. ##Unvote, ##Vote: IHNN

I think that Bard is probably town, I can't see his obstinacy being scum-motivated. When scum are in the minority, they're not generally that vocal or stubborn. I think his logic is bad but I can't see him as scum.

Bard, in cases where main protagonists are mafia, generally all the good guys are scum. We already have several flips of protagonists being town.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #544 on: May 25, 2013, 05:49:14 PM »
Sleeping for more than 12 hours is fuuuun.
I'm here, caught up with the thread, time to go more in depth...after I eat some food.

Quick thing on HW first: I'm still skeptical of his alignment but I guess if he's still around on D3 we can take care of him then...not comfortable leaving a claimed anti-town entity alive since my wincon involves removing all threats but fine, we can wait a day.  ##Unvote

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #545 on: May 25, 2013, 06:52:54 PM »
IHNN's vote against HW is really bad; do you really think that if he was Lyncher, he'd celebrate about it right before lynching someone who wasn't even his target?
I think it was a gambit to keep people from voting him today as he'd have already won, or was just trolling at the minimum.  If you looked at why I was voting him, yo'd have seen it was for continued focus on roles and not explaining his jumpy votes at all.
Bard, in cases where main protagonists are mafia, generally all the good guys are scum. We already have several flips of protagonists being town.
Or all the characters in play are good guys.  Assuming that someone is town due to the name they claimed is not a very good reason, regardless of circumstances surrounding it.

I dislike BBM's vote on me as I wasn't around to update my vote on HW (or, unvote in light of recent events) and the reasoning is "it's bad" and as qutoed above, it's bad "for thinking he was lyncher", assuming I'm reading BBMs post correctly (beside the point: in my post I said I didn't believe the lyncher thing and thought it a gambit)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #546 on: May 25, 2013, 07:12:06 PM »
A surprising lack of stuff actually happening despite all the words.

Anyway, today's Affinity looks better than yesterday's. It actually looks like he is putting some effort into scumhunting now, and isn't being as random and inconsistent anymore. I'm still watching him closely.

BBM and Validion and IHNN feel useless at this point, although thelatter is curently re-reading and honestly hasn't been with us very long to be useful yet.

This post is good by the way, and I am not voting Bard for this post mainly.

Anywho, Bard claims 3rd party, and Shadoweh says we should trust her based on that? Eh? And since HW is supposed to be playing to his wincon... why would we let him apparently suicide on Shadoweh to win?!

Shadoweh is also acting really badly. Like prancing around as if the claim of a self-professed 3rd party, which is not a town role, makes her suddenly super-happy clear town. Newsflash: It dosen't.

And no, being the Protagonist doesn't mean you're town. If I recall from my PM WAAAAAY back in TD Anonmafia, Reimu was the scums in the Anonmafia before that.

Personally, I don't trust Huh What or Shadoweh as far as I can throw either of them right now. I'm not gonna risk the game ending on a 3rd party win for whatever bizzare reason these two have.

##Unvote
##Vote: Shadoweh

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #547 on: May 25, 2013, 07:46:49 PM »
Votecount

Shadoweh(1): Raikaria
Bardiche(3): Shadoweh, BT, huh what
BigBangMeteor(1): Affinity
I have no name(2): Serela, BigBangMeteor
Not voting(3): Bardiche, Validon98, I have no name
With 10 votes in play, it takes 6 to lynch.

You have ~52 hours remaining in the day.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 09:27:08 PM by Pesco »

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #548 on: May 25, 2013, 07:54:41 PM »
1) Shadowmeh: I don't know what to think.  It's not the usual Shadoweh as others have pointed out.  Clearing oneself via ITP is not clearing yourself at all.  Complete lack of cases, or even visible suspects outside of voting for Serela (apparently a jokevote to open D2, seemingly trying to be voteblocked again wut) and then switcihng to Bardiche for...sheeping Serela reasons?  Actually I have no idea why, it's a blank vote.
You're arguing that trying to prove an anti-town role means I'm scum. You're ignoring a claimed third party in a vicarious discarding of your meta. And you apparently forgot the part earlier in this game where you said I'm a detriment to town no matter my faction, which I ignored as you just trying to get a rise out of me. I think you're either scum trying to spin everything I do into being scummy.
is the closest I see to a "case" on Bard.  Bolded the important part.
How about the fact that he has to get me to admit my true role name when usually scum have a safe flavor claim?
Where?  Looking through your posts I don't see it.
Would like to vote her but if keeping her alive another day removes HW from the game/confirms him as scum I'm willing to do it... >_<
Though that doesn't change that you should PLAY BETTER

2) huh what: Third party at best, super ultra gambiting scum at worst.  Will be dealt with by the end of D3 either way, either by winning on a suicide not being a threat any more or somehow being alive and quicklynched for being a scummy liar.
3) Serela: Solid D1, didn't see anything wrong with it.  D2 feels weak but that's probably due to being mostly wordless.  Has made at least 2 wordy posts so far, so I'm assuming he'll be able to make another.  Do you have any reasons for voting me that aren't sheeping the claimed 3rd party?
6) BT: He's BT.  I can't read him at all.  I do like #486 though.  If I had to pick, null leaning town.

7) BigBangMeteor: Most of his reasonings are rather weak and hasn't really done that much today (but neither have I, yet).  His vote on me is weak for reasons I've mentioned and his only other focus is Affinity.  I know I've mainly focused on HW but at the time that was my most solid read.  What are your thoughts on Shadoweh?  Huh what?  BT even, any player besides those you've already mentioned really.

8) Validon98: Super Ultra NewbTown 9001.42, would not lynch.  Ever.
9) Raikaria: Town for wordswordswords and all those crazy theories.  Feels genuine, and keeps copying my opinions reaching the same conclusions I do.
10) Bardiche: Town for everything, but especially looking at every possible possibility surrounding HW/Shadoweh.  Oh and this post. (fakeedit: it's a very logically thought out argument that I can't see as fake)  Would not lynch.

11) Affinity: ...an odd case.  I've usually been able to read Affinity pretty accurately but this game...I'm not getting a solid read.  I don't see what he's doing as scummy but at the same time I don't see it as town either, just a heaping pile of null to me.

So I guess of the people available to lynch (obviously not myself, and HW/Shadoweh will be taken care of by role shenanigans tonight anyway) my strongest read would be BBM, and I'll admit it's still a somewhat weak read.
##Vote: BBM

-cut-
huh what(1) I have no name
##Unvote
Uhhhh...did you miss that, Pesco?

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #549 on: May 25, 2013, 07:57:05 PM »
Oh and just as a heads up I'm going to probably be AFK for a bit.  Have 16 pages of essays to revise/add to/restructure.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #550 on: May 25, 2013, 08:21:11 PM »
Re-read done.

About Affinities
In this post he's asking people to get off of him instead of doing the Town thing and giving incentive to get off of him, such as displaying Townlike BehaviourTM. His follow-up trying to do exactly that here has some problems. I dislike the flip-flop on Raikaria (being too verbose, but maybe it could be town) and that he later chides BBM for not considering Raikaria's "sizeable tirades", while not really considering them himself either. Unless that's what he meant by verbosity, in which case Affinity's flip-flopping on that.

The mention of Shadoweh and Validon is weird; Calling them wild cards is fine, but why mention them if you're not even going to bother forming some kind of opinion?

Affinity also flip-flops here when he says the line of questioning is valid... but in the preceding post, Affinity said the opposite:
Yes, his Bardiche vote was rather hasty and provocative compared to his other alternatives, but as scum he could have easily selected those other people instead.
That seems to me to be saying it's not valid, since the scum alternative was unlikely?

Moving to here, I don't understand what makes Raikaria a better vote than BBM for Affinity. In fact Affinity shows still concern with BBM over not answering a question. Again Affinity mentions Shadoweh and Validon as "detached", but no qualification of whether this is scummy, townie, or even worth attention. I think that looks a lot like cheerleading people to go a specific course without personally dirtying hands over it.

tl;dr Affinity's done some scummy shit and I can't follow his normally clear opinions and reasoning, I like that he's at least vocalising suspicions beyond BBM

On BBM
I'm going to be more brief here. Thankfully, BBM's content allows me to be.
His entire Day 1 is "Affinity". There are a few gems, like this where he suggests Shadoweh is coasting and even proposes a scum conspiracy. I distinctly recall in my vote on Shadoweh today that BBM argued pretty hard that she's town. What happened to this? Is she suddenly no longer coasting? It's scummy to have opinions that are inconsistent, as scum forge their reads; They don't necessarily remember whether someone was scummy or not.
This seems to be arguing after the fact, because he did not mention Zak even a single time Day 1. There's also this false dichotomy, but that only makes sense as scummy if he's scum with Shadoweh.

tl;dr BBM has been vapid and single-track. His sole focus on Affinity is scummy when his opinions on non-Affinity are very few and between. He's been mostly voteparking on Affinity as there are very few attempts to get people to vote with him. Moreover, other scumspects are mentioned only in passing with no attempt to really outline why they are scummy.

On IHNN
I don't see any reason to vote him over any of the others.

On BT, Raikaria
No time to reread, I'll do it later.

Currently I'd vote BBM>Affinity though.

« Reply #551 on: May 25, 2013, 08:24:39 PM »
Huh what when you come back just be honest with me, are you really voting Bard for hating or are you just kinda fuck whatever it could be true?
i think he has legitimately done some scummy shit yeah

also bard tomorrow meant irl days. i'm probably not going to make a huge serious post though because that's boring when i don't have to do it

« Reply #552 on: May 25, 2013, 08:30:58 PM »
bbm why are you coasting so hard today. i'm claimed itp and i'm doing more than you

« Reply #553 on: May 25, 2013, 08:50:12 PM »
ihnn's actual case on me is complete shit btw, don't know why people are claiming his points were "valid" but i admit i never read it until last night so here's a dissection finally

I?ve already mentioned I dislike huh what from D1 due to the oneliners everywhere.  The average amount of lines per post is 2, which isn?t bad if the content is good, but that?s where HW falls flat.  His reasoning is almost entirely nonexistent (see here for an example, the line on Serela is the closest he came).
this is cherrypicking a post i made in the rvs to boost a wagon for the sake of reactions. if ihnn was reading my posts he'd know i elaborated on this later

His focus on roles is not beneficial to town on D1, or D2, or any day.
except i wasn't focusing on roles at all outside of rvs (where it was to kickstart discussion and there was little else to talk about) and some offhand set-up speculations (which didn't outprioritize my scumhunting)

He?s called NNR vigbait and a confused Validon someone he?d vig.  Directing a theoretical vig/influencing where they shoot is helpful?how?  It?s not, this isn?t Popcorn mafia.  Yet.
people do this shit regardless of alignment, including me. it's like voting bard for saying "cut by serela, one day i will roll dayvig and (etc)"

His end of D1 consists of suspecting anyone and everyone who had been suspected, as seen in these ending posts.  Worth noting that here HW did not suspect Affinity but switched to him over SS, someone he called scum several times, due to SilentShaman?s claim.  This looks to me like going with the flow of the game posts a lot to seem active and the few ?original thought processes? are role shenanigans and not actual scumhunting.
this isn't actually a scummy thing. people come up with multiple reads over the course of the day and it's easy to see how my suspicions on shadoweh develop by reading my posts. i say "suspicions on shadoweh" because that was the only person linked who i suspected last minute. kay i had found scummy the entire day, and interestingly if ihnn had kept reading he'd know that I WAS NOT SERIOUSLY SCUMREADING VALIDON AND WANTED TO KNOW HOW HE'D REACT TO THE QUICKLYNCH THREAT which makes that link cherrypicking again.

the point about me switching to affinity over ss is garbage because where's the scum intent there? all you know is that i switched the wagons off of somebody who flipped town to an unknown. worst case scenario i switched it from one townie to another, best case scenario i switched it to unflipped scum, but either way this draws attention and has no benefit for scum. ihnn is essentially trying to say i'm scummy for changing my mind.

This post implies that he?s a lyncher, though here he claimed PGO (and said it was a serious claim).  I highly doubt that these would be together even in a Dormio setup, but this is just the icing on the cake that I believe HW is doing all he can to try to survive over finding scum.  Even his opening post of D2 is like that, ?PoEing? scum to Bard/BT, going back to the Kotarou character/role shenanigans and making a blanket vote on me, possibly because I expressed suspicion of him D1.  Purpose of this paragraph?  I believe the lyncher thing is a gambit to keep people from voting him as "he's fulfilled his win condition" and the PGO claim is another gambit to keep people from wanting to kill him at night.
this is all incredibly useless idle speculation that has nothing to do with my alignment and amounts to trying too hard. the lyncher win post was obviously a joke given that i did not leave the game under a lyncher win immediately after. it makes no sense to say i'd claim pgo to stop people from killing me at night when there's not even any guarantee of a nightvig. if ihnn had said SCAN then yeah but his thought process jumping to NKs makes no sense for town...... unless hes scum who wanted to nk me..... hmm

so yeah he's voting me for a bunch of minor nitpicks that have nothing to do with scum intent and generally fails to check his facts. the conviction here is pretty disproportionate and i wouldn't be surprised if he's just scum seeing what sticks

not to mention he should've brought most of this up back in his first contentpost d1 when he said his vote would've been on me but no all he posted was some vague attacks on my rvs. this was ihnn's idea of pushing his "#1 scumread"

« Reply #554 on: May 25, 2013, 08:51:29 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: IHNN
hey cool there's a wagon on him now. i think he's scummier than bard and even if he's town he deserves to die out of spite because his case on me is actually that horrible

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #555 on: May 25, 2013, 09:24:35 PM »
Excuse me if I'm being useless, but you guys have the benefit of metagaming. I don't have that. Thus, the best I can do is listen to opinions, not make them. If you can convince me someone's being scummy, I will listen. But you have to do some heavy convincing, because despite the fact I trust no one at this point. Except BT. He isn't really reading scum to me at all.
Another thing. Rai, did you actually read my opinions? They might be short, but I HAVE been paying attention. It's just that other people make the strong arguments before I can, so all I can do is agree or disagree. Pure and simple. I don't want to hear the words "newbie" or "useless" around my name again. Because guess what? I have a vote, and I can use it. That's not useless.

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #556 on: May 25, 2013, 09:26:03 PM »
But you have to do some heavy convincing, because despite the fact I trust no one at this point

This should read "But you have to do some heavy convincing, because despite the fact that I trust no one at this point, that doesn't mean I'm going to just jump at the first potential wagon that shows up."

« Reply #557 on: May 25, 2013, 09:29:52 PM »
This should read "But you have to do some heavy convincing, because despite the fact that I trust no one at this point, that doesn't mean I'm going to just jump at the first potential wagon that shows up."
vote ihnn

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #558 on: May 25, 2013, 09:42:16 PM »
Rereading the recent opinions, I see that there's an even more valid case on BBM than there was on Affinity. No wonder I never got a really good read on him: He's been absent for practically most of the day and hasn't really been involved. Bard's and IHNN's reasonings on him seem to match up, and I remember Affinity's post which stated his reasons for voting. Funnily enough, that was the post he defended himself with. So, without further adieu...

##Vote: BigBangMeteor

One question, though: If HW fulfills his wincon tonight, is that an automatic end of the game right there for everyone else?

Bardiche

« Reply #559 on: May 25, 2013, 09:48:24 PM »
Raikaria
Super active. EFFORT = Townie imo. The amount of trying hard here seems to be genuine town effort. I can't imagine scum being so involved in everything. Raikaria's vote is all over the place but he continuously explains his thought processes and these read clear and solid to me. Would not lynch.

IHNN
Weirdest thing is between this and this, but IHNN adequately explained the discrepancy.

I seriously see nothing I want to lynch in IHNN.

##Vote: BBM, though if a sudden Shadoweh wagon appeared I'd join that in a heartbeat. Needless antagonism I admit is making me want to lynch her beyond feeling she is scum.

Bardiche

« Reply #560 on: May 25, 2013, 09:49:59 PM »
Oh, I read IHNN twice but forgot BT.

BT are you scum and do I need to ISO you.

« Reply #561 on: May 25, 2013, 10:01:09 PM »
Weirdest thing is between this and this, but IHNN adequately explained the discrepancy.

I seriously see nothing I want to lynch in IHNN.
i, too, can read a player selectively because theyre my scumbuddy and i don't want to lynch them

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #562 on: May 25, 2013, 10:03:16 PM »
I know my play today hasn't been good. I'm townreading almost everyone in the game and I don't really have a lot to say that hasn't already been said. I could make a large wall of text saying why I think BT/Bard/Rai/Shadoweh/Validon/Serela are all probably town, but I've given the reasons for my townreads on them individually (except maybe BT) Additionally, I haven't really felt in a mafia mood the last day, and my internet was bad for a few days before that, which has made it difficult for me to get into the game.

Bard- I changed my opinion on Shadoweh because of her character claim. It's flavourspec but whatever. I don't think she's playing well but I don't think she's scum either. I'd probably lynch her over the other listed townreads, but I don't particularly want to go after someone claiming the main character when another person's role confirms their existence in the game and when I find other people scummy as well. I also haven't really heard a compelling argument for why Kotarou would be scum when people like Yoshino and Lucia aren't. As for Zak, if you notice, I missed almost the entirety of the latter half of D1, so I didn't really have much opportunity to go after Zak.

IHNN's play sort of reminds me of AA, though I don't really know how he plays as town. I see a small quantity of large posts that don't really have much content in them though, and his reads are weak.

Going to look a bit into Zak's posts to see who he found scummy because really I can't see why the mafia would kill him. Even if they thought he was town, there were other people who also looked townie, and had more posts and hadn't subbed in halfway into D1.

My posts haven't been frequent, yeah, but I've given opinions on most of the people alive today at one point or the other, so my focus hasn't really been single-track. It's just that most of the other people are probably town so yeah.

Scumteam is probably composed of IHNN and Affinity IMO.

« Reply #563 on: May 25, 2013, 10:04:52 PM »
for real tho bard do you really not see how blatantly scummy it is that ihnn has me as his #1 scumread d1, but can't be assed to push me for anything other than some weak and outdated ed1 reasons?

he said right here that there were a bunch of reasons he suspected me that he didn't have time to post...... only he could have distributed his time when he made his initial post to write a Killer Case on me but instead focused most of the post on Affinity and Kay and didn't even vote me. he literally did not care about trying to lynch the guy he suspected the most until d2 where his case was utter shit (refer to my rebuttal). zak was voting me so it's not like there was no interest

and other than his badcase on me his opinions are completely unimaginative.

« Reply #564 on: May 25, 2013, 10:06:22 PM »
affinity you should swing the wagons to ihnn, if i need to write a bbm defense to convince you i'll do it

Bardiche

« Reply #565 on: May 25, 2013, 10:13:21 PM »
BT
Biggest thing is here, as Day 1 content is satisfactory. I guess this is a belated defence.

No you wouldn't, in fact your posts seem like you really don't care and I'm not sure why you trust his claim on face value so clearly when this is huhwhat we're talking about and he's been blurting all sorts of things all game.

How do you even reconcile huhwhat's claim and Shadoweh being scum at the same time? "She's so scummy" isn't an excuse for blindness.
I think those that know me can agree that if I had a vig and I could launch it right now or tonight, it would hit Huh What with 100% certainty. Maybe I don't care about Huh What because he'll die tonight? And maybe I don't mean he'll be dying by virtue of his own role? Of course, I'm vanilla, so don't assume I'm implying anything here. (Don't kill me Dormio.)

I reconcile Huh What's claim with Shadoweh being scum by virtue of HUH WHAT HAS NO REASON TO BE HONEST TO TOWN SINCE HE FURTHERS HIS WINCON BY ALLOWING SHADOWEH TO LIVE, HE MIGHT AS WELL BE LYING.

If the vote worked as Shadoweh suspected someone would have lost it eventually anyway unless the whole game wanted to avoid targeting Serela intentionally.
A lot of your arguments here just seem like you're not thinking hard about them.

The first would be legit if Shadoweh did not treat her first loss of vote as a reason to coast and lurk. Intentionally attempting to replicate that situation reeks of acquiring an excuse to do it another day. If we can believe Shadoweh, she was also attempting to find reason to just call for Serela's lynch. Do you not see how incredibly lazy that is? For a scum!Shadoweh, it'd be insanely awesome if she could coast by Day 1 and 2.

Maybe you guys aren't thinking hard enough?

He also said she is CONFIRMED TOWN to him.
Are you serious.
Is this really Reading Comprehension Failure 101 going on here.

See above. No reason to believe Huh What is telling the truth. I remember when MOTK let me coast to victory on an ITP claim. The moment Town stops thinking and blindly believing everything is the moment scum wins.

And then #446 makes sense from Town!Bard. This is hard for me. Oh no nevermind the following Shadoweh post makes even more sense. <3

So you won't believe him when he says I'm confirmed town but you will believe him when he says he's going to harmlessly bounce off of me into fluffy clouds? How about the fact that he has to get me to admit my true role name when usually scum have a safe flavor claim?

See:
I think those that know me can agree that if I had a vig and I could launch it right now or tonight, it would hit Huh What with 100% certainty. Maybe I don't care about Huh What because he'll die tonight? And maybe I don't mean he'll be dying by virtue of his own role? Of course, I'm vanilla, so don't assume I'm implying anything here. (Don't kill me Dormio.)

and

If Shadoweh is Town, why did she help a claimed Lyncher by claiming her identity with candour? There's no Pro Town in helping ITP achieve their wincon. Also, "Kotarou" isn't a rolename. "Cop" is a rolename. Claiming flavour is generally harmless and the argument falls flat if you consider flavour isn't indicative of alignment.

So basically, Day 1 BT is Town and Day 2 BT is being silly because he's using "Huh What is totally honest" as a springboard to clear Shadoweh on and votes me because I'm apparently being lazy. Even if I completely laid out why Shadoweh is scum even independent of HW's existence, which is coasting, lurking and doing fuckall today but OMGUS vote and sit on that. If that's Townie behaviour, I'm Santa.

THIS CHANGES NOTHING AND I STILL AM SATISFIED WITH A VOTE ON BBM
ALL LOVE MUST PERISH

Cut by BBM. ... With flavour arguments, of all things.
i, too, can read a player selectively because theyre my scumbuddy and i don't want to lynch them
Huh What says it best. You're seriously going to uphold "~*flavour*~" in a game with claimed bastard mod elements? "Flavour" has no place in a Mafia game. As a mod, you have FAILED the moment players can deduce alignments from flavour alone. I like to think Dormio is halfway competent at the very minimum, so this much should be possible.

I don't want to lynch IHNN because I don't think he's scum. I think it's reasonable to vote someone who has more popularity and who you also think is scum than your main scum read if no one agrees. See: Shadoweh. I admit I had not noticed he was using solely ED1 reasons so I'll go back and double-check that.

Bardiche

« Reply #566 on: May 25, 2013, 10:20:25 PM »
This post seems to be updated enough?

Even his opening post of D2 is like that, ?PoEing? scum to Bard/BT, going back to the Kotarou character/role shenanigans and making a blanket vote on me, possibly because I expressed suspicion of him D1.  Purpose of this paragraph?  I believe the lyncher thing is a gambit to keep people from voting him as "he's fulfilled his win condition" and the PGO claim is another gambit to keep people from wanting to kill him at night.

This seems pretty recent with the times.

« Reply #567 on: May 25, 2013, 10:23:03 PM »
i'm talking about when he suspected me in his d1 post and made no attempt to get me lynched

(also those quoted points are nitpicks that say nothing about why my posts have scum intent and are made to seem like he has more on me than he really has, just saying)

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #568 on: May 25, 2013, 10:33:33 PM »
Bard, I never pretended that I had a non-flavour reason for finding Shadoweh town. Go back through my posts. Each one defending her has something to do with the fact that she claimed Lyncher. As for her claiming despite Prims claiming Lyncher... really? It was pretty obvious IMO that the Lyncher thing was a joke, especially as Prims would never out it if he wasn't about to win. Prims was talking about Kotarou from the very beginning of D1. I don't think that's a lie. Obviously he doesn't want Kotarou to die. That doesn't mean that Kotarou is scum either.

Going through Zak's posts, his main suspicions were on Prims and then Affinity, which reinforces the idea of them possibly being Assassin and mafia. We'll see on D3 I guess.

Prims, there's no proof but your word that you targeted me last night. You could easily have been the source of the Zak kill.

« Reply #569 on: May 25, 2013, 10:52:32 PM »
bbm's speculation about me killing zak is a towntell btw.