Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 6F  (Read 200424 times)

NEETori

• Using my Extending Arms to steal donations.
  • TECHNOLOGY!
Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 6F
« Reply #150 on: October 17, 2010, 09:09:29 AM »
I hate the 27f plus disk crabs.  There are only a few characters that are in my party that can OHKO them reliably(Certain NEET, 26F, Nitori lolol, MarisaSpark, maybe 24F on a good day), and only a select few can even damage them (Patchy [Silent Selene and possibly Undine], Rumia, probably Yuugi and Suika if buffed)  How much magic will Rumia need to OHKO them with DSotM?  24F is inefficient, NEET runs out of SP Hourai Barraging other stuffs very quickly, and the other options are single-target and expensive.

Anima Zero

• Captain of the Spear
« Reply #151 on: October 17, 2010, 01:15:27 PM »
I hate the 27f plus disk crabs.  There are only a few characters that are in my party that can OHKO them reliably(Certain NEET, 26F, Nitori lolol, MarisaSpark, maybe 24F on a good day), and only a select few can even damage them (Patchy [Silent Selene and possibly Undine], Rumia, probably Yuugi and Suika if buffed)  How much magic will Rumia need to OHKO them with DSotM?  24F is inefficient, NEET runs out of SP Hourai Barraging other stuffs very quickly, and the other options are single-target and expensive.
Thing with those crabs...they have extreme DEF and MND.  You're only going to be doing damage to them with attacks that pierce defenses or are just extremely strong to begin with.  In our lovely NEETs case, you can just use her Swallow's Cowrie Shell to get past those defenses.  They don't have very much HP either so as long as she has a good MAG stat, she'll one shot them.
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Parallaxal

• Moon Sign "Theft of Dreams"
« Reply #152 on: October 17, 2010, 04:46:22 PM »

Nightmare Cancer has 132,000 HP. With a 2x MAG formula on DSotM, you'll need at least 66k MAG to OHKO them (go for 70k to be safe). Personally, what I did was equip PAR resistance gear on Rumia, made sure Iku was faster than her, then used Thundercloud Stickleback before blasting away with DSotM. NIghtmare Cancers are so slow that you can use other characters for normal enemies, and just switch to Iku and Rumia when facing a crowd of crabs. You'll need at least 45k MAG to reliably defeat them with Iku and Rumia.

NEETori

• TECHNOLOGY!
« Reply #153 on: October 17, 2010, 06:34:10 PM »
In that case, I'll stick to Swallow's Cowrie Shell.  Rumia just broke 40k, so even with Iku, seh won't be able to reliably OHKO them just yet. 

Also - zerg rush of liliths = <3

draganuv15

« Reply #154 on: October 18, 2010, 03:33:38 PM »
does anyone know the link to the 10-12 floor door manipulation cheat table is?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #155 on: October 18, 2010, 05:15:05 PM »
does anyone know the link to the 10-12 floor door manipulation cheat table is?

10-12F red switch       001171BD0
10-12F green switch  001171BD4
10-12F blue switch     001171BD8

And for afterwards

13F switch 1                0011736C
13F switch 2                00117370
13F switch 4                00117374
13F switch 8                00117378
13F switch 16              0011737C
13F switch 32              00117380
13F switch 64              00117384

Compatable with Windows XP only.

draganuv15

« Reply #156 on: October 18, 2010, 05:23:10 PM »
thanks so much  :D

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*
« Reply #157 on: October 18, 2010, 05:35:44 PM »
BAH just when I beat Reisen, her underlings wipe me out. =_=

Axel Ryman

• Fear me
« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2010, 05:40:28 PM »
Komachi

Narrow Confines of Avici

Good Game  :V

Going for the Getitup V I'm guessing? Or just trying to beat her?

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*
« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2010, 06:21:40 PM »
Komachi

Narrow Confines of Avici

Good Game  :V

Going for the Getitup V I'm guessing? Or just trying to beat her?

I could care less about the item. I just wanna beat her.

And yeah, I've been using that move. At one point, it wiped out all of her underlings at once.

Axel Ryman

• Fear me
« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2010, 06:41:55 PM »
Since you don't really care for the item you can ignore the 2nd part of this post.  :V Your best bet is to spam Ferriage in the Deep Fog to kill the underlings instead of Narrow Confines of Avici(Higher Death Chance and lower SP cost compared to NCoA, but NCoA can inflict stat debuffs, PSN, and PAR on Reisen if lucky). You can also PAR the underlings since they have 0 PAR resistance, so use moves like Evil Sealing Circle, Diamond Blizzard, and Moriya's Iron Ring(Though the latter is single target, but has a better PAR effect).

Now if you actually feel like it, going for the Getitup V this early is a pretty good idea mainly because it boosts all your stats by 30%(Except HP and SP unfortunately :(). You can get one after reaching floors 10-12 but having 2 is always good.(And eventually 3) You'll have to kill Reisen first though to make sure you get it, so spam PAR moves to to keep the underlings from attacking while focusing attacks on Reisen.

« Reply #161 on: October 18, 2010, 07:17:55 PM »
Spookedmoose suggested that, instead of putting all the portraits into one file, I put each set of portraits into a shared folder on Mediafire, so I don't have to keep changing the download link. So I've done that, and added a few new portraits.

Folder link: http://www.mediafire.com/?l61o19nxqt82j

Filenames for the new portraits are Sakuya_Touhouvania3, Meiling_Touhouvania2, Cirno_Ice, and Yukari_Monster.

[attach=1]
All lies and all sin, all dreams and all majesty, Everything rots in this ruined hell

[The Perfect, Elegant Maid] [Pathos of the Hated People] [Music, Projects, and Art]

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #162 on: October 18, 2010, 07:19:44 PM »
Updating the OP with your folder links then

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*
« Reply #163 on: October 18, 2010, 07:32:26 PM »
Since you don't really care for the item you can ignore the 2nd part of this post.  :V Your best bet is to spam Ferriage in the Deep Fog to kill the underlings instead of Narrow Confines of Avici(Higher Death Chance and lower SP cost compared to NCoA, but NCoA can inflict stat debuffs, PSN, and PAR on Reisen if lucky).

That's why I use it. It's good for crippling Reisen and her rabbits.

Parallaxal

• Moon Sign "Theft of Dreams"
« Reply #164 on: October 18, 2010, 09:26:25 PM »
Aw...you use Komachi for NCoA against Reisen? Well, since I build Komachi for ATK instead of HP, I went with Scythe that Chooses the Dead targetting Reisen. Reisen is weak to SPI, and StCtD is probably the most powerful SPI-elemental attack you can have at this point in the game. Its formula is only the slightest bit worse than that of Knock-Out in 3 Steps (with way shorter delay), and Komachi should have higher ATK than Suwako if you build her for offense (same ATK growth rate, better level up rate). I think Komachi does more damage to Reisen than pretty much any other character you can have on a normal run.

If you want to paralyze the underlings, I'd go for Diamond Blizzard or Evil-Sealing Circle. Both of those PAR effects last longer, cost less SP, and do more damage than NCoA.

NEETori

• TECHNOLOGY!
« Reply #165 on: October 18, 2010, 11:17:25 PM »
I think Nitori might be able to match Komachi.  About the same multiplier once Reisen's spirit weakness is matched, slightly better defense piercing as opposed to better attack power.  Komachi would be able to attack more often, though.

Also - Paralysis and Chen/Aya

draganuv15

« Reply #166 on: October 19, 2010, 11:59:58 AM »
Spookedmoose suggested that, instead of putting all the portraits into one file, I put each set of portraits into a shared folder on Mediafire, so I don't have to keep changing the download link. So I've done that, and added a few new portraits.

Folder link: http://www.mediafire.com/?l61o19nxqt82j

Filenames for the new portraits are Sakuya_Touhouvania3, Meiling_Touhouvania2, Cirno_Ice, and Yukari_Monster.

[attach=1]

theres nothing in the folder, and i'd love to use that meiling T-T

« Reply #167 on: October 19, 2010, 03:06:55 PM »
theres nothing in the folder, and i'd love to use that meiling T-T

I just checked it. The folder shows all 72 files for me.

Here's the link for Meiling: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kd5j2m6oguja48r
All lies and all sin, all dreams and all majesty, Everything rots in this ruined hell

[The Perfect, Elegant Maid] [Pathos of the Hated People] [Music, Projects, and Art]

draganuv15

« Reply #168 on: October 19, 2010, 03:29:36 PM »
thank you :D:D:D

draganuv15

« Reply #169 on: October 19, 2010, 03:41:28 PM »
i'm having trouble trying to figure out what to do with the codes pesco it says

or [ecx-75],dl

how do i change it to do the switch thing?

Anima Zero

• Captain of the Spear
« Reply #170 on: October 19, 2010, 03:48:53 PM »
I just checked it. The folder shows all 72 files for me.
I think I know why.  You have the folder set to private or something (At least that's what flashed on the page before showing me a folder with nothing in it).
"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero..." Zero, Mega Man Zero 4

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
« Reply #171 on: October 19, 2010, 04:07:00 PM »
So, shameless request for advice: I'm currently stuck on beating the 8F boss/10F boss/12F boss. Any advice for any of the three? :V (levels are in the high fourties mostly)

Axel Ryman

• Fear me
« Reply #172 on: October 19, 2010, 04:10:15 PM »
i'm having trouble trying to figure out what to do with the codes pesco it says

or [ecx-75],dl

how do i change it to do the switch thing?

Open Cheat Engine and attach it to Labyrinth, then click "Add address manually." Put in the address and change the value to 1(On) or 0(Off)

I think they might change each time you play though since I found the Green Switch through a different Address. Time to check.  :V

Edit: Well they did for me. Least finding them the 2nd time was much easier.

So, shameless request for advice: I'm currently stuck on beating the 8F boss/10F boss/12F boss. Any advice for any of the three? :V (levels are in the high fourties mostly)

For 8F, which boss cause there's 2 I know of. One you should be around 36-40 average, the other you'll need to be a bit more higher. 10F is recommended for 50-55 average, while 12F is recommended for 45-55.

You can say their names btw.  :V
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 04:22:00 PM by Axel Ryman »

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
« Reply #173 on: October 19, 2010, 04:11:27 PM »
Sanae's Foe is the one I mean.

and curses this means more grinding :V

Axel Ryman

• Fear me
« Reply #174 on: October 19, 2010, 04:28:34 PM »
Sanae's Foe is the one I mean.

and curses this means more grinding :V

For Sanae's Foe, be around 50-55ish. I recommend getting Tenshi first to help tank the hits.  If you're using Suwako, do you best to get a PAR on him, and use Komachi's Narrow Confines of Avici to help, as well as inflict poison and hopefully some Debuffs on him. Use Skill Points and Equipment to increase your character's Fire Affinities as well.

For Tenshi, definitely poison her and use NCoA to inflict debuffs on her and hope for some PAR as well. It's the one move you'll want to use in this battle to help cripple her.

12F fight you'll want a MND tank in the 1st slot. Don't use NCoA but use PAR attacks(Evil Sealing Circle, Diamond Blizzard, and Moriya's Iron Ring)  to keep Reisen from attacking and hopefully PAR Kaguya and/or Eirin. Make sure to take the latter 2 out at the same time.

Your best bet for grinding is 12F If anything you might get lucky enough for one of the 30% stat increase items.

NEETori

• TECHNOLOGY!
« Reply #175 on: October 19, 2010, 04:32:39 PM »
Buffed Patchy and Marisa can really smash Kaguya and Eirin.  Patchy can take Reisen as well.

« Reply #176 on: October 19, 2010, 05:16:46 PM »
I think I know why.  You have the folder set to private or something (At least that's what flashed on the page before showing me a folder with nothing in it).

It is public. I just now switched it to private and then back to public again.

Okay, I figured it out. My account was set to basic sharing, which doesn't allow the sharing of folders. I switched it to extended sharing, which does. It should work now.

Axel Ryman

• Fear me
« Reply #177 on: October 19, 2010, 05:21:05 PM »
Yup I can see them now.

draganuv15

« Reply #178 on: October 19, 2010, 07:41:44 PM »
they didn't work... did i do something wrong? :ohdear:

« Reply #179 on: October 19, 2010, 08:20:22 PM »
they didn't work... did i do something wrong? :ohdear:

Just put the 3 image files from the portrait you downloaded into your CharaGraph folder (ex: Alice_Stand.png, Alice_LFace.png, Alice_SFace.png). If you don't have a CharaGraph folder than you're not using v3.01.