Author Topic: Puzzle & Dragons 5 - So I heard you like fruity dragons  (Read 124986 times)

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Re: Puzzle & Dragons 5 - So I heard you like fruity dragons
« Reply #840 on: January 21, 2014, 02:02:19 AM »
actually there is one :V

two in fact (although the first one is green)

No one cares about those though :( Even if I did, they're not something you can tell someone to get.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #841 on: January 21, 2014, 02:04:34 AM »
same goes for green sonia :V

a more regular dragon team would probably be more like Zeal, Green Mech, Draggie, Voice, Dark Mech, Zeal

maybe if Red/Light Echidna ends up being Dragon instead of Attacker then things might get interesting
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 02:06:27 AM by Suikama »

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #842 on: January 21, 2014, 02:05:51 AM »
i have a dino rider :derp:

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #843 on: January 21, 2014, 02:09:11 AM »
same goes for green sonia :V

a more regular dragon team would probably be more like Zeal, Green Mech, Draggie, Voice, Dark Mech, Zeal

I think they'd want to be mono-color though. I'd probably replace Voice and the Dark Mech with Graviton and maybe the green Pirate dragon.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #844 on: January 21, 2014, 02:13:04 AM »
Oh right other dragons are getting eventual (gunghoooo) skill buffs too

Zeal, Draggie, Green Mech, Green Ripper, Green Legendary/Starter

Ripper and Zeal orb change, Mech enhance, Draggie boost for a huge boost.

Legendary/Starter gives a smaller x1.3 boost for regular beatdown. Or just use Ecchi in the last slot instead.

I think they'd want to be mono-color though. I'd probably replace Voice and the Dark Mech with Graviton and maybe the green Pirate dragon.
or yeah the pirate dragon

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #845 on: January 21, 2014, 02:24:02 AM »
maybe if Red/Light Echidna ends up being Dragon instead of Attacker then things might get interesting

Oh, did we get confirmation of there being a twinlit ecchi-sama?

« Reply #846 on: January 21, 2014, 02:34:50 AM »
not yet...

man why are there so many things to wait for in this game

not even including the regular waiting game of the stamina system

...i just want ult isis already ;___;

Chaore

« Reply #847 on: January 21, 2014, 02:36:56 AM »
not yet...

man why are there so many things to wait for in this game

not even including the regular waiting game of the stamina system

...i just want ult isis already ;___;

Food for thought, I think they might not do a twinlit evo for ecchi-sama- they could've given them to angel and alraune to 'improve' them.

If she is I hope to god she ends up the dragon type one or everything makes no sense

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #848 on: January 21, 2014, 03:51:20 AM »

« Reply #849 on: January 21, 2014, 04:03:04 AM »
>check PF
>update from 6.1 to 6.3 soon
:o :o :o

>KR version
:l :l :l :l :l :l :l

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #850 on: January 21, 2014, 05:12:03 AM »
>check PF
>update from 6.1 to 6.3 soon
:o :o :o

>KR version
:l :l :l :l :l :l :l

I figured  that things were slow due to whole new year thing, but things really are taking a while now.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #851 on: January 21, 2014, 06:51:12 AM »
Thank god for super kings. Now my UmiYama is maxed and all I need is a forest keeper to evolve it, which I can get tomorrow~

« Reply #852 on: January 21, 2014, 06:56:21 AM »
who do I max?

Ult freyr, Horus or Haku?

Or work on evolving Susanoo? Or maybe even maxing Ecchi?

what do

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #853 on: January 21, 2014, 09:25:41 AM »

« Reply #854 on: January 21, 2014, 10:04:52 AM »
Meanwhile holy fucking fuck Anubis gets subtypes

x675 mother fucking damage

All hail the one true god

Also d/l Anubis can team up with 3 yomi and flamie for 4 extra seconds of match time, 3 change the worlds, and when you get a perfect 8 comboable board pop flamie for at least x48
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 11:01:05 AM by Suikama »

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #855 on: January 21, 2014, 11:23:41 AM »
Puzzle and one turn wipes.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #856 on: January 21, 2014, 03:26:30 PM »
So, now that ifreet has a new ultimate, it means gungho IS willing to make new ultimates for creatures that already has some, yay for stinkers?

« Reply #857 on: January 21, 2014, 03:30:50 PM »
All the crap dragons are getting an Ult Evo with a sub of thier base color (since they all already have ults for every other color), x3 attack for 6 connected orbs, and need descend dragon fruits

Meanwhile the Rippers are also getting ult evos, but they only get some stats and 5% extra resist and still need descend dragon fruits >_>

Oh they get a sub attribute too I guess

But so do the crap dragons

Oh hey Ult Echidna get's Hino's leader ability

So now there's really no point in Hino :V :V :V
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 03:38:44 PM by Suikama »

Chaore

« Reply #858 on: January 21, 2014, 03:43:20 PM »
Eeew. Ecchi-ulti is a major disappointment after the alraune/angel's non-twinlits.

I mean yeah thats a sizable chunk of attack, which is pretty nice, but no HP at all is a major shame.

And looks like confirmed no twinlit ulti. devil siren is dead long live devil siren ;w;

Also the indian gods are using angelits.

...I'm not too impressed, x3 element is straight up worse because no slime. Though maybe it could work with different multipliers... Atleast these two are actually on-element unlike Arcane Monarch and super yomi. Otherwise... kind of mediocre? Smiley tiger has a great HP stat and a decent spread though. Lakshimi comes out okay for the recover drop atleast.

oh well they're cute

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #859 on: January 21, 2014, 03:44:03 PM »
Its based off attack though, and hino's is great whereas ecchi's is... Well... Not even average i dont think.
That said that leader ability isnt even good for anything other than quickly mopping up trivial (and by trivial, i dont mean easily doable, i mean even easier) content imo.

« Reply #860 on: January 21, 2014, 03:45:03 PM »
If anything, the Ecchi Ult is a buff to Horus since it just means even harder hitting red attacks

Its based off attack though, and hino's is great whereas ecchi's is... Well... Not even average i dont think.
That said that leader ability isnt even good for anything other than quickly mopping up trivial (and by trivial, i dont mean easily doable, i mean even easier) content imo.
except she's getting 400 attack with her ult which puts her above average

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #861 on: January 21, 2014, 04:23:33 PM »
Yeah i didnt see the stats below. Tbh i would have liked 1000 hp over 400 atk but what can you do. Its still fairly sizeable i guess, and she's cuter now too!

Kinda sad though that those ultimates for the indian gods are either the awful 1.5x or a way inferior version of that red jpn2.0 goddess girl. Still want em though since they are cuter than sin.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #862 on: January 21, 2014, 04:58:08 PM »
Eeew. Ecchi-ulti is a major disappointment after the alraune/angel's non-twinlits.

I mean yeah thats a sizable chunk of attack, which is pretty nice, but no HP at all is a major shame.

And looks like confirmed no twinlit ulti. devil siren is dead long live devil siren ;w;

Echidna's getting a second ult evolution. They just didn't get the time to finish it. Same with Shiva.

Yeah i didnt see the stats below. Tbh i would have liked 1000 hp over 400 atk but what can you do. Its still fairly sizeable i guess, and she's cuter now too!

Kinda sad though that those ultimates for the indian gods are either the awful 1.5x or a way inferior version of that red jpn2.0 goddess girl. Still want em though since they are cuter than sin.

But they don't have to worry about being full health, and Parvati actually has a skill.

EDIT: Just noticed Lakshmi gets balanced. I wonder if I can somehow make a blue balance team...

Double EDIT: Too much fun blue stuff is Physical. No Woodsie for me. I want a Kamui skill-up dungeon though. He's the only one without one.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 05:10:40 PM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Chaore

« Reply #863 on: January 21, 2014, 05:50:16 PM »
Echidna's getting a second ult evolution. They just didn't get the time to finish it. Same with Shiva.

But they don't have to worry about being full health, and Parvati actually has a skill.

EDIT: Just noticed Lakshmi gets balanced. I wonder if I can somehow make a blue balance team...

Double EDIT: Too much fun blue stuff is Physical. No Woodsie for me. I want a Kamui skill-up dungeon though. He's the only one without one.

Source plz. I don't really see why they wouldn't aim to release both at once and delay red/red's release.

Also yeah the indian god's subtypes are useless. off-color for the slimes and little good in their type.

Also it's irregardless because seriously what are you gonna do try and use norse for burst lol

Edit: oh also they reworked magic draining light by making it stronger (Not sure how much by) and have two less turns

somehow i don't think that's going to help it

ALSO RESIST AWAKENING BUFFED OH SNAP

they nerfed heroic too lol kinda unneeded
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 06:03:31 PM by Chaore »

« Reply #864 on: January 21, 2014, 06:10:54 PM »
its not really a nerf cause ircc they never changed their leader skills from 8 orbs at all until now

they probably didnt include 2.5x attack so that they dont obsolete the crap dragons

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #865 on: January 21, 2014, 06:21:14 PM »
FYI: I cemented the four teams that i'll be using in the foreseeable future from here on out: Healer Bastet, DMeta, Byakko, and Kirin. If you use any of these or Valk (for Bastet + Valk goodness) please send me an invite. ^^

Man, I was really hoping that Lakshmi would be something ridiculous like x2/x2/x2 or *something* that would give me the smallest excuse to use her.. The female indian gods' cuteness, it's too much. Time to spam the egg machine on an Indian godfest for a Parvati.

I'm not incredibly surprised that Ecchi has a terrible ulti. Do they really want to give people an excuse to use her *more* than they already do?

Also it's irregardless because seriously what are you gonna do try and use norse for burst lol

Norse burst works quite well with Byakko at least :3 I'm just happy my Loki gets to live on instead of dying in obscurity in my box.
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

« Reply #866 on: January 21, 2014, 06:29:36 PM »
FYI: I cemented the four teams that i'll be using in the foreseeable future from here on out: Healer Bastet, DMeta, Byakko, and Kirin. If you use any of these or Valk (for Bastet + Valk goodness) please send me an invite. ^^
>checks nobun's padherder

forget all that, you have the one true god

there can only be one

also do you really have a MAX skilled King Flamie? goddamn :o

i should really get on max skilling my king bubblie but ugh the kingsssss

well at least its not as bad as king shynee :V

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #867 on: January 21, 2014, 06:45:32 PM »

Source plz. I don't really see why they wouldn't aim to release both at once and delay red/red's release.

Also yeah the indian god's subtypes are useless. off-color for the slimes and little good in their type.

Edit: oh also they reworked magic draining light by making it stronger (Not sure how much by) and have two less turns

somehow i don't think that's going to help it

ALSO RESIST AWAKENING BUFFED OH SNAP

they nerfed heroic too lol kinda unneeded

People have been begging for balanced Parvati for God knows how long. As for the echidna thing, someone said it in the puzzle dragon thread. Norse for burst works. It might not be Horus level crazy, but it's still a decent amount.

Man, I was really hoping that Lakshmi would be something ridiculous like x2/x2/x2 or *something* that would give me the smallest excuse to use her.. The female indian gods' cuteness, it's too much. Time to spam the egg machine on an Indian godfest for a Parvati.

I'm not incredibly surprised that Ecchi has a terrible ulti. Do they really want to give people an excuse to use her *more* than they already do?

Norse burst works quite well with Byakko at least :3 I'm just happy my Loki gets to live on instead of dying in obscurity in my box.

x3 is better than I expected tbh, and unlike Vampire and Hera-Ur, she's going to be on color with the rest of her team.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #868 on: January 21, 2014, 06:59:12 PM »
also do you really have a MAX skilled King Flamie? goddamn :o

I got really lucky with the skillups. I'm pretty sure I did it in under 12 feeds? Especially the last feed.. 3x skillup on 3 King Flamies :o

x3 is better than I expected tbh, and unlike Vampire and Hera-Ur, she's going to be on color with the rest of her team.

Pfft, who needs on-color? D/L Yomi with all D/L subs gooo :V (too bad finding another D/L Yomi lead is next to impossible)
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Chaore

« Reply #869 on: January 21, 2014, 08:52:31 PM »
People have been begging for balanced Parvati for God knows how long. As for the echidna thing, someone said it in the puzzle dragon thread. Norse for burst works. It might not be Horus level crazy, but it's still a decent amount.

Yeah but it's the worse ulti honestly. W/L's stats are really really nice :v

Also word of mouth is not very trustworthy, honestly it'd be sweet but I'm kinda doubting it since they recognized enough to give her a lackluster (Though still p.good) ulti.

also no norse active is really bad and heavily weighted to continous opposed to burst. It's really not worth slotting and not going to make x3 element worth it so yeah. it's pretty great for other mono because they're continous (and probably on a leader so it's basically free!) but it'd be pretty bad for a burst team because it's too low. i mean i suppose just  because of lack of options you could try it for x13 ghetto badisis burst but because these need twinlits it won't catch on at all.

really the fact these improved forms need twinlits really slaughters their usability.