Author Topic: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When ... Vol. 8 Imperishable Night Edition  (Read 222555 times)

FamilyTeam

• Love Sign
  • Master Spark
Re: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When ... Vol. 8 Imperishable Night Edition
« Reply #180 on: September 08, 2013, 12:16:46 AM »
Well, two things:
1. I was listening to the radio today Yes, radio still exists. and then there was a music that it's start sounded AMLOST exactly like Ten Desire's Stage 1 theme. It's a music from Barry Manilow, BTW.
2. And I found a clothing store called "May Chen"

The nova of the ocean of the cleverness

Bigyingyi

Re: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When ... Vol. 8 Imperishable Night Edition
« Reply #181 on: September 08, 2013, 06:02:29 PM »
When the glare of a light on your glasses becomes a flying prayer slip coming straight towards you. That was what happened 2 days ago with me.
 ???  +  :derp:

The Noodles Guy

• Flip the screen
  • What if Seija met a guy with bipolar disease?
« Reply #182 on: September 09, 2013, 11:25:04 AM »
I accidentally called a teacher "Keine".
Easy Modo? That's for kids, and for me.

Kirnis

• Waning crescent moon
  • Raaaaawr
« Reply #183 on: September 09, 2013, 04:51:38 PM »
When looking at the empty shelves of a library you think
"Marisa's been here already..."

Never, oh! never, nothing will die; the stream flows, the wind blows, the cloud fleets, and the heart beats
Nothing will die.

an unmatched sock

• Um...what's this?
  • Should I be concerned? I think I should be concern
« Reply #184 on: September 09, 2013, 07:13:46 PM »
When all you've listened to today is Beloved Tomboyish Daughter

Spectral Nexus

• Idealistic Aspirer and Unacheiver
  • Hella trippy.
« Reply #185 on: September 09, 2013, 07:16:01 PM »
When you're finding your way through a crowd while running, and thinking:
"Wow, my graze count must be so high!"
COMPOSING FOR: Magical Moon Story / Mystic Memory Drive (Full Game)
- Old Chateau Story (Stage 3 and Title Themes)
- Ephemeral Unnatural Balance (Stage 2 & Stage 5 Themes)
- Illusionary Visual Twilight (Full Game)
- Hopefully a few of my own future fangames! :-D

Blue

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • aaaaaaaaaaaa
« Reply #186 on: September 09, 2013, 11:00:39 PM »
At lunch at my school, one of my friends(who is also a fan of Touhou) was wondering just how people come up with idioms and if there was a gigantic book of them or something. One of my other friends thought he said "book of idiots." Of course that had to happen on ⑨ day.

Also, my  mom was talking about the US Open and I said that it should be the "UN Open" since it's in New York anyway. It was stupid, but now I have an image in my head of Flandre playing tennis.

FamilyTeam

• Love Sign
  • Master Spark
« Reply #187 on: September 09, 2013, 11:05:59 PM »
At lunch at my school, one of my friends(who is also a fan of Touhou) was wondering just how people come up with idioms and if there was a gigantic book of them or something. One of my other friends thought he said "book of idiots." Of course that had to happen on ⑨ day.

Also, my  mom was talking about the US Open and I said that it should be the "UN Open" since it's in New York anyway. It was stupid, but now I have an image in my head of Flandre playing tennis.
I'm reading this as I'm watching the Men's Final. Holy Shit, Nadal is going terrible, he is only living on Djokovic's misses.

Monkeypro257

« Reply #188 on: September 09, 2013, 11:18:34 PM »
I marked as many people's journals with a nine ball, but everyone questioned why I did that. Which that tells me that no one is a Touhou fan or celebrates Cirno Day. ;(

« Reply #189 on: September 10, 2013, 03:09:47 AM »
Someone was describing an online show to me and all I can think of was the weaponry being something right up Marisa's alley.

Jellyfish

• much doge-maku
  • so touhou
« Reply #190 on: September 10, 2013, 02:52:33 PM »
... When you chant Paruparuparuparuparu when you get jealous
sexy doges

Kirnis

• Waning crescent moon
  • Raaaaawr
« Reply #191 on: September 10, 2013, 03:12:07 PM »
When you begin to associate/compare everyting with Touhou
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 03:23:38 PM by Harune »

Never, oh! never, nothing will die; the stream flows, the wind blows, the cloud fleets, and the heart beats
Nothing will die.

Maths ~Angelic Version~

• Aspiring Mathematician of Brilliant Laziness
« Reply #192 on: September 12, 2013, 02:49:10 PM »
When you find it highly amusing that the Norwegian parliamentary election 2013 fell on Cirno Day.

« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2013, 03:12:54 AM »
I just found that the word "Biblioklept" is a person who steals books.  Immediately thought of Marisa.

Blue

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • aaaaaaaaaaaa
« Reply #194 on: September 13, 2013, 07:17:28 AM »
I got my one friend who also plays Touhou to bring his laptop to school today so we could play and stuff. It was our school's "Back to School Night," so we figured we'd have something to do while our parents were meeting our teachers. For whatever reason, EoSD runs at 200-600 FPS on his computer, since it's a Mac and Wine did something weird to it. So naturally, we got all of our friends who wanted to try to play EoSD Lunatic. At 4-10 times normal speed. That was fun.  :V

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #195 on: September 13, 2013, 12:11:51 PM »
In I Wanna Kill The Guy, there is an optional boss fight against DJ Sray (With a Curly Sprite from Cave Story)

The fight goes like this: You press directions with the right timing. Why is this Touhou related? The song used for the battle is NIGHT OF NIGHTS. During the off paced sections, it's one direction and a little dialogue. During the fast paced sections, there's a million flashy lights and 4 or 5 keys per prompt.

Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQMvq_ijwk4

Anyone remember Ke$ha's song? WELL... Found this... Seija's version!

Wake up in the morning feeling like a Kijin
I?ve got my sandals, I?m out the door, I?m gonna flip the city
Before I leave, flip your screen with my own attack
Cause when I leave for the night it ain?t flipping back

I?m talking difficulty it?ll grow grow
That mouse of your?s you?ll throw throw
Flipping the screen you?ll whoa whoa
Top drops and upside-down the scene whee
Watching as you plea plea
"Can you stop getting tipsy?"

Don?t stop, make it pop
Benben blow my speakers up
Tonight I?mma fight
Till you los all your lives
Flip-flip on the clock
But the bullets don?t stop no
Whoa-oh oh oh
Whoa-oh oh oh

Don?t stop, make it pop
Tonight I?mma fight
Flip-flip on the clock
Whoa-oh oh oh
Whoa-oh oh oh

Ain?t got a care in the world, I?ve instilled plenty of fear
Got no donations in my pocket, but Reimu?s already here
And now the girls are lining up, cause they hear we got swagger
But we make ?em go pichuun unless they carry a dagger

I?m talking about everybody?s weapons getting crunk crunk
Fanboys trying to touch my junk junk
I?m gonna flip them if they stunk stunk

Now, now we go until they kick us out out
Or the player shuts us down down
Player shuts us down down
Play-play shuts us-

Don?t stop, make it pop
Tonight I?mma fight
Flip-flip on the clock
Whoa-oh oh oh
Whoa-oh oh oh

Don?t stop, make it pop
Tonight I?mma fight
Flip-flip on the clock
Whoa-oh oh oh
Whoa-oh oh oh

Ooh you flip me up
You flip me down
My heart it pounds
Yeah, you got me

With my hands up
I?ll flip your heads up
Flip your heads up

Now the danmaku don?t start ?till I walk in

Don?t stop, make it pop
Tonight I?mma fight
Flip-flip on the clock
Whoa-oh oh oh
Whoa-oh oh oh

Don?t stop, make it pop
Tonight I?mma fight
Flip-flip on the clock
Whoa-oh oh oh
Whoa-oh oh oh
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

FamilyTeam

• Love Sign
  • Master Spark
« Reply #196 on: September 13, 2013, 04:08:31 PM »
Well, i was writing a melody to play with my flute for today's theatre class, and, well, THIS is when you know you're addicted to Touhou: I was reading back my melody, and I noticed RE-MI, which reminded me of Remilia for a brief second.
Shit, I ned to get this out of my head.

Mr Jovial

• Commander of the Whale Legion
  • ~Having a whale of a time~
« Reply #197 on: September 13, 2013, 05:53:59 PM »
When you have free time at school and you could do some work but instead decide to make a gohei out of paper and glue but its terrible because you had no string/thread

an unmatched sock

• Um...what's this?
  • Should I be concerned? I think I should be concern
« Reply #198 on: September 14, 2013, 11:28:13 PM »
Just started some of my engineering clinic homework. The textbook is outlining how to write memos, and the section reads about addressing the person receiving the memo. Names it gives as examples?

-Mr. Smith
-Ms. Doe
-Dr. Garcia
-Prof. Chen

I now need to find a picture of Chen in a lab coat.

« Reply #200 on: September 15, 2013, 09:24:38 AM »
When you start becoming your OC nya.
checkFINISHED checkFINISHED checkFINISHED
checkcheckcheck FINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHED
checkcheckcheckcheckcheckcheckcheckcheck
FINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHEDFINISHED
<Die The death>! <Sentence to death>! <Great equalizer is The Death>!

« Reply #201 on: September 15, 2013, 02:52:04 PM »
When you're walking through the hallway and you see two people going in the opposite direction and your first subconscious thought is wondering whether your hitbox is small enough to fit between them.
(It wasn't.)

« Reply #202 on: September 16, 2013, 07:02:45 AM »
Feeling like Seija while flipping my mattress.

KingofBaka

• The Strongest!
  • and the Dumbest!
« Reply #203 on: September 16, 2013, 07:39:04 PM »
When it's been raining every single day for the past couple of weeks and you blame Kogasa :P.
and
When you offer to hold an umbrella so you can feel like Yuuka.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 09:53:19 PM by KingofBaka »
Normal 1cc: IN,EoSD,MoF,PCB,LoLK-P(403 Retries(Hope to Improve))
Extra Clear:PCB
ISC: All Stages Clear !

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #204 on: September 17, 2013, 02:08:54 AM »
So I'm discussing Japanese pronunciation and I bring up "Shigeru Miyamoto" as the "i". I say: "Also, the U and O were in there too." I then immediately facepalmed and said "Flandre Scarlet" out loud.
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

KingofBaka

• The Strongest!
  • and the Dumbest!
« Reply #205 on: September 17, 2013, 05:18:25 PM »
I was in Spanish class today and in one of the problems there was someone named Marisa.

« Reply #206 on: September 17, 2013, 07:26:44 PM »
When part of my daily outfit is wearing black and white with a Marisa hat when I go out in public. I can't go outside without this hat..
It's like a sin if I don't wear it.

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #207 on: September 17, 2013, 07:46:30 PM »
I found a picture of Miko in my World History textbook in the Japan section.
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #208 on: September 17, 2013, 11:33:46 PM »
I started tapping out UN Owen Was Her? on my desk when I was bored in my french class.

KingofBaka

• The Strongest!
  • and the Dumbest!
« Reply #209 on: September 18, 2013, 11:33:22 AM »
I was watching TV this morning and the show mentioned cucumber flavoured beer. As soon as it was mentioned I thought about how Nitori would like that.