Author Topic: Neo Waking up From the Dream Registration/Discussion Thread Mark 2 - Reg Closed  (Read 76611 times)

GuardianTempest

• Adorably Awkward Android
"Hoy! Isa pang pinoy! Astig!"
"Or not, he's simply trying a new concept."

Cool, the sheets are getting interesting. Anyway Crow, you sure you're not a Filipino?

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
I am wondering how 14-year old oppai-girl-but-doesn't-think-she-is Hiro is going to react to the new crew.

It'll... be interesting, for sure.

EDIT: Also going to be interesting trying to restrain my personal linguistic side by trying to infuse Hiro with my ghost and making him into a cunning linguist.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 01:53:02 PM by 桜HIME »

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Kakyoin

• The truth is all that matters.
  • Nothing more, nothing less.
Character Profile Approvals (Part 1)
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2012, 08:18:24 PM »
Profile Approvals*

• Yog/Nemo (Character: Ashley Fisher)
    Approved. Looks good, just make sure your partners get their share of the spotlight when they join you after you join up in the story. The part about him having a switchblade bothered me initially, but it's not really an overpowered weapon, and it sounds like he won't be using it anytime soon. I honestly thought your character was going to be female based on the name, but that has been disproven. :V

• GuardianTempest (Characters: Neil John Parilla / Milican / Kimia)
    First pass: Pending approval.
    The changes look much better, although I do not like the instant-death spell, even if it is incredibly situational. I'll let you finish your profile before reexamining it. Your character profile is a bit long, but that's good. I appreciate your attention to detail! No need to apologize, just fix things up.

Second pass: Approved with conditions.
    Remember that using magic will use up mana that is pooled and shared amongst your OC and your partners, and that you can only cast on spell at a time, with casting time. Additionally, your OCs will not acquire magic until Neil acquires his Touhou partners, and developing new magic requires bonding with your partners. You will also have to explain how your OCs acquire magic when Neil acquires his partners. I trust you to be reasonable, or else we'll have to ask you to revise your posts for the sake of fairness to others. Otherwise it looks good, just make sure your partners get their share of the spotlight when they join you after you join up in the story.

• Amra (Character: Mao Xue Zhen)
    Approved. Looks good, just make sure your partners get their share of the spotlight when they join you after you join up in the story. I was initially worried that he may be an expert in martial arts and thus easily handle most combat situations by himself, but it seems like he might either have a fiery personality (and be easier to provoke) or he is out of practice now, having not practiced for a while. Make sure to incorporate gradual development into Mao's growth over the course of the story.

• Desu_Cake (Character: Claire Kreshna)
    First pass: Pending approval. Looks good, except...
    Visual Description
       Clothing: Yes
    The point of the "Clothing" subcategory  wasn't to state whether your character wears clothes or not. :D

...although that would be interesting

Please add to this subcategory what Claire usually wears in general, at least. The other thing I'm concerned with is how she knows about youkai, and how there is a claim that youkai exist in Japan (being her reason to travel there), which seems awfully genre savvy. If you can justify this reasonably, though (e.g. it's a rumor and she's fascinated to learn more about it even knowing it's likely false), it's no problem. Otherwise, it looks good, just make sure your partners get their share of the spotlight when they join you after you join up in the story.

Second pass: Approved. I would personally like to see a picture of her or a bit more description of what she looks like, but the profile as it is now is satisfactory. Otherwise it looks good, just make sure your partners get their share of the spotlight when they join you after you join up in the story.

• Marokuu (Character: Kristian Johansson)
    Approved. Looks good, just make sure your partners get their share of the spotlight when they join you after you join up in the story. If you decide to expand on Kristian's backstory, if it's as tame as it is right now then it's no big deal. Edit it at will. If you feel like it merits a re-examination, though, please let us know.

• Midnight Crow (Character: Danao Madarang)
    First Pass: Pending approval. Looks fine, except I stated not too long ago that newcomer character profiles should be written as if they have nothing to do with Gensokyo whatsoever (in fact, I think that was a direct response to your question). Please remove the parts about Danao that deal with Gensokyo, thank you (Note: you can keep the picture of Danao since -technically- he will enter a "Gensokyo" at some point, he just otherwise has nothing to do with it whatsoever and does not even know it exists until it comes time for him to receive his partners). Otherwise, it looks good, just make sure your partners get their share of the spotlight when they join you after you join up in the story.

Second Pass: Approved. Looks good, just make sure your partners get their share of the spotlight when they join you after you join up in the story.

ALL RIGHT, WHO'S NEXT I'll update this post for the evaluated character profiles in this post only. This means that if your character profile is mentioned in this post, I will be updating approvals on them in this post, not posting them in a new post.

Looking forward to seeing a few more profiles from the other new signups soon! :)

*Keep in mind that Nemo Ma must approve character profiles as well.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 06:06:18 AM by Kakyoin »

Former GM of the Neo Waking Up From The Dream Forum RP.

Inside this cold heart is a dream, that's locked in a box that I keep buried a hundred miles deep, deep in my soul in a place that's surrounded by aeons of silence...

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
Profile Approvals

The Approval points I used for Approve profiles: reaches 100 and it's approved. if it falls below 50, reconsider your profile.(DO NOT take them too seriously!!)

• Yog/Nemo (Character: Ashley Fisher)
    Simple Profile : +50
    Detailed Backstory : +50
    Approved.

• GuardianTempest (Character: Neil John Parilla / Milican / Kimia)
      Detailed Profile: +120
      2OCs: -10
      Magic User without clear drawbacks: -30
      Pending Approval...

• Amra (Character: Mao Xue Zhen)
      Valid Chinese name and background: +9001 ; // P.S:Don't expect to fool me using something that only sounds like Chinese...
      Approved. Though if it's really a Chinese name it should be written as Mao Xuezhen instead. (if you can read Chinese that means you can pickup all my spoilers from the posts I've been written! brrrrrr, next time I'd better use Madoka Runes for that!)

• Desu_Cake (Character: Claire Kreshna)
        Female OC: +20;
        dojikko: +40;
        Simple Profile: +50;
        Normal: +40;
        Approved.
        PS:Ken, don't wondering about something that won't happen, no people will be naked for the majority of this RP.

• Marokuu (Character: Kristian Johansson)
          Approved.

• Midnight Crow (Character: Danao Madarang)
            Detailed Backstory: +50
            Creator: +20
            Approved.
As you can see, when I'm reviewing, I focus more on the uniqueness and backstory of the OCs, but if one's profile contain ESP or Magic, I'll rate them as if treated as ?hardcore? Sci-Fi, and will be much stricter.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 10:06:02 PM by Nemo★Ma »

Break anything that stands between you and them!

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
Aww right. And yeah, don't worry, Xuezhen is totally out of practice now.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

Re: Character Profile Approvals (Part 1)
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2012, 09:12:00 PM »
The point of the "Clothing" subcategory  wasn't to state whether your character wears clothes or not. :D
I know that!
It was just because I haven't actually sorted out her clothes yet
The other thing I'm concerned with is how she knows about youkai, and how there is a claim that youkai exist in Japan (being her reason to travel there), which seems awfully genre savvy. If you can justify this reasonably, though (e.g. it's a rumor and she's fascinated to learn more about it even knowing it's likely false), it's no problem.
Hmm. I'll change that bit slightly then.

Yog-N'yggoth

• HERE COMES DAREDEVIL
  • The Main Character (Really!)
    • Blank
Well I was about to have him be more sensitive about his name, but it changed a little. Also expanded it a bit.

...Where's my game?

GuardianTempest

Alright, editing's done and now with ≥ 50% more trope!

Changes
-Additions to Personality.
-Weakness Weaksauce more prominent.
-Major changes to the -intended- Skills List.

Edited that line about Gensokyo. It's gone now.

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
OK, we are officially in Episode II, that means the new characters that got profiles approved can starting planning their starting point.

As of now, I'll describe some settings and terms we used to be used, and will use now in WUFtD.

Mana(魔力)
Mana in this RP works a little like the same-named concept from Fate/Stay Night series. For starters, it's like your stamina or energy. Gensokyo the space is mana-filled because this space is literally a space of illusion, where mana takes top priority. In the human world (Real World as we start in), there is no such thing in the air, thus your partners are directly feeding off your stamina. Which can be dreadful if your partner decided to spam their spellcards. Also, since you and your character are linked emotionally, if you let your partner drift too far (either physically or emotionally) it will eventually spell doom for your partner as they cannot live without or with a severed link.
And no, exchanging body fluids won't recover your or your partner's mana.
Easier thinking: Think that you have a Health bar and an Energy bar, your partner require EN to function, and if you run out of EN you cannot move or do anything, but you won't have problems (hopefully, see GM's Direction below).
My OC, Amarillo Viridian, didn't run off mana but rather her own Life. that aside everything works the same as the other OCs. Thinking a character that have ONE bar as both HP and EN, and maximum EN is capped at Current HP, and you get the idea.

Kamisuiwa/Karuisuwa Town (神訪鎮)
(both spelling is acceptable.)
This is the main base the original OCs used in Season 1, and the early part of Season 2 is also happening here. It's a small, fictional town by Lake Suwa in Nagano Prefecture. Known for its tourist attractions and beautiful scenery this town is a popular target for tourists. The Shinto Shrine known as Saniwa Shrine - comes with an onsen and an inn - is located at the outskirts of the town by the lake, while Amarillo's "old operation base" - Tourist Helpers the convenient shop is located at the corner of the Town Square. The outskirts of the town is also home of ......

RAI Operational Research Facility codenamed "GRAVEYARD"
A research facility that plays a part in Season 1 as soldiers of RAI quickly gathered together and starting searching the initial Gensokyo Refugees. Eventually, with the help of some lost technology that's discovered in the basement of Saniwa Shrine, left by an entity only known as "The Covenant". The Gensokyo Refugees gathered their strength and decided to raid Graveyard via a underground tunnel. The plan horribly backfired and results aren't pretty. After dealing with the raid, the current leader of the Facility, a young man with a huge ego and a mysterious superpower that call himself "Diamond" has been sent out for a recon mission, though he's ordered back by his higher-ups.
And obviously, this Research Facility is belonged to...

RAI
A Special Operation Squad that belonged to the Japanese Government, they started amassing energy from other worlds for unknown reasons(destroying them in the process) since a strange woman find her way onto the higher-up ranks of the government. Their most recent target is Gensokyo.

That's pretty much everything the newcomers NEED to know, that is touched and explained in Season 1 and probably won't get mentioned for the 2nd time in the story itself.

Below are information that links Amarillo to Season 1. If anybody wants to know - or wants to refresh their memories.

Chrono Agents(時空特使)
The faction Amarillo was in, Chrono Agents are a group of people that allies with the peace-loving groups of various worlds in order to prevent their own world's destruction via another enemy (has no real plot importance in this story) Amarillo Viridian is ranked 04 in the Genetic Altered Team, though before Season 1 happened she retired since she got tired from all the fighting. Since Chrono Agent's cross-world peacekeeper nature it has become a target for various wrong-doers. Currently, Chrono Agents is allied with Little Busters and Spacetime Organization G's Angel Squadron.

GA-05 Heavenly "Jason Zhao" Star
This 15-year-old boy with a huge golden sword was Amarillo's partner sent by Chrono Agents to help her with the entire Gensokyo takeback mission. He is tragically erased from the current timeline in the "Graveyard raid".

Gensokyo Takeback Mission (幻想鄉奪還作戰)
Amarillo's way of describing This RP's main events, that's all.

and below are even LESS important information, but if you read through above, then it won't hurt to read on.

GM Director's Humor
Yeah I know that it's hard to balance things with a massive multiplayer RP. We hope that all the players can balance themselves in terms of character and power growth. If something is unbalanced, you'll likely fell victim of twisted fate....whatever that may mean.

Information of Season 1 can be found here: http://amarilloviridian.co.cc/OriZone/ , though it's not necessary for you to know everything that happened in Season 1.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 02:41:06 AM by Nemo★Ma »

(In before completely terrible)

Aiko Shiratori
Description:
   Height: Stands about 5'6".
   Hair color/style: Keeps it at a little below waist-length, and always keeps it brushed straight; it's always been white.
   Eye color: Appears purple.
   Clothing: Usually dresses in a dark purple kimono, trimmed in silver, when she's around the house. When she intends on actually going anywhere, she wears a white dress highlighted with purple, and a dark brown jacket.
   Accessories: Has a simple silver necklace, with a blue sphere ornament in the grasp of a black bird's talon. Also sometimes wears around a pair of black headphones (see picture), be it for effect or because they're actually being used.
   Other: Is particularly pale, gets sunburned easily.
Personality
   General: Often stops to think in-depth about things around her when she's not occupied. Is almost always polite, though rarely afraid to say what's on her mind, usually only talks when she's spoken to, slow to anger unless you find a 'trigger'. Generally seems a bit apathetic, but honestly does care.
   Dislikes: Loud noises, bright things, sudden sounds, being ignored (but at the same time, dislikes being fussed over).
History: She doesn't remember anything beyond the past few weeks. Her earliest memory is waking up at 6 AM with a splitting headache and no memory of anything. She's slowly pieced together some of who she is, such as her name, and what she likes to do. Aside from that, her past three weeks have been relatively normal.
Fighting Style: Uses either a single-handed blade or a bow, is somewhat skilled in the use of both.
Goals/Objectives/Ambitions: Figuring out the holes in her memory.
Theme(s):
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BT7i4AsIQk "Aurora", Encoder
> Alternately: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ8IrYgppsw "Antique Toy", Future Sound of London
Fun Facts:
> She's actually albino; hence the odd hair and eye color, as well as the pale skin and the ease of being sunburned.
> Her eyes are also rather sensitive to light and such things; to offset this, her other senses are a bit more fine-tuned; hence her dislike of loud noises, for instance.
> Tends to be a bit awkward around people because some if not most find the color of her hair and/or eyes unsettling.
Additional Information/Background/History: (To be added later)
Relationships: (To be added later)

EDIT: Added picture, because lolforgot.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 09:03:52 PM by Orphea.Russ »

GuardianTempest

Re: Character Profile Approvals (Part 1)
« Reply #71 on: February 10, 2012, 10:30:53 AM »
Second pass: Approved with conditions.
Remember that using magic will use up mana that is pooled and shared amongst your OC and your partners, and that you can only cast on spell at a time, with casting time. Additionally, your OCs will not acquire magic until Neil acquires his Touhou partners, and developing new magic requires bonding with your partners. You will also have to explain how your OCs acquire magic when Neil acquires his partners. I trust you to be reasonable, or else we'll have to ask you to revise your posts for the sake of fairness to others. Otherwise it looks good, just make sure your partners get their share of the spotlight when they join you after you join up in the story.
Yes, I do understand the need for fairness and I acknowledge that, however I will need assistance explaining the 'gain magic' part since I have difficulty coming up with an excuse in advance other than 'They came to life, so everything with them follows after'.

At humihiling ko ng isang planadong kaganapan kung saan ako'y ilalagay sa matinding panganib, dahil ito ay ang aking rason para ang dalawa kong karakter na humayag at sagipin ako. Ito ay sang-ayon sa isang tropo kung saan ang mga bida ay napilitang gamitin ang kanilang abilidad para mailigtas nila ang kanilang sarili, kagaya sa orihinal na materyal mula saan nakuha ko ang inspirasyon.

EDIT: Fun stuff coming from Nemo's fluff...OMG I JUST RHYMED!! Also, following the cross-universe idea, I'm having alot of ideas for this.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 10:32:30 AM by GuardianTempest »

GT, I can read your Filipino. Don't worry, you'll get all the events you'll need for your two OC's to save you. /evilgrin

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
Damn Fillipino that I can't read and only Crow/Tempest/Trance can asdfcthulhufhtagn. Anyway dropping by to say once more that Profile = Delayed :V.

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Kakyoin

Re: Neo Waking up From the Dream Registration/Discussion Thread Mark 2
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2012, 04:18:28 PM »
Yes, I do understand the need for fairness and I acknowledge that, however I will need assistance explaining the 'gain magic' part since I have difficulty coming up with an excuse in advance other than 'They came to life, so everything with them follows after'.
The most obvious reason for progressive magical development, is that as your mastery of mana grows stronger (through forming tighter bonds with partners), your character unlocks more magical potential (similar to learning spells in an RPG game as your character levels up). If that doesn't work for you, we can talk about other possibilities.

Damn Fillipino that I can't read and only Crow/Tempest/Trance can asdfcthulhufhtagn. Anyway dropping by to say once more that Profile = Delayed :V.
You already told me that your profile will be delayed until around the day after Valentine's Day, or something to that extent. But if you're going to stop by to comment, please just say nice or at least neutral things. Nemo Ma uses Chinese characters in her posts sometimes and hardly anyone can understand them, so I hope you can put up with that kind of thing.

As far as everything else goes, I've re-evaluated the profiles I've already looked at, so please see my revised post if your profile was previously pending approval.

Inside this cold heart is a dream, that's locked in a box that I keep buried a hundred miles deep, deep in my soul in a place that's surrounded by aeons of silence...

Kakyoin

New Signups now allowed to post!
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2012, 07:47:47 AM »
This should be good news for new signups. But first...

*Necessary kickass inspirational music*

All right, now that that's playing...

You may now begin posting in the Neo WUFTD storyline!  :toot:
HOWEVER, YOU MUST HAVE CREATED AND POSTED A CHARACTER PROFILE IN THIS THREAD, AND HAVE HAD IT APPROVED BY BOTH NEMO MA AND MYSELF.

Now some very important information to prepare you for this endeavor:

1. Backstory
Here is your character's backstory. It is newer than any previous ones (but only slightly). This will serve as your character's history and current status:
You are a (relatively) normal human living your own life somewhere in the real world. One thing is for sure: you love surfing the internet. Suddenly, you receive a surprise invitation from a well-known company to attend a special Convention in Japan that pertains heavily to your interests. Your all-expenses-paid travel to Japan is satisfying, and your travel arrangements place you in the town of Kamisuiwa, Japan as living quarters for the duration of the Convention. Before you embarked on the journey, you read up on the place you will be staying in thanks to the tourist-oriented, popular website. You read that it is a peaceful town in rural Japan with a focus on the famous tourist attraction Suwa Lake, and a Shinto shrine called Saniwa Shrine (which maintains the website you checked out). To your delight, the location is settling, and residents are very friendly and active in welcoming guests. You decide to explore the town (and the internet) further, as the Convention is still a week away due to your early arrival.

5 days before the Convention, it is discovered that the Saniwa Shrine resident has disappeared, and there are suddenly strange military-like people occupying the town. These militants are equipped with guns and other weapons of war, and linger around the town. Disturbed, you check the website of the Shrine only to find out that it has been wiped out as well; people are talking about this strange incident, with the possibility that the shrine may be moved to some other place. You figure this isn't entirely concerned with you, as the Convention is your top priority.

At night on one of the few days before the Convention, you are surfing the Internet and you notice something popping up on your desktop and refusing to leave. You scan your computer for malware, but it seems to have no ill intentions. This strange occurrence is due to the town's ISP (Internet Service Provider) being hijacked, and the "advertisement" on the popup window links to the old, abandoned Saniwa Shrine website.

The website is very barren. However, a single line on the page reads:

Do you have faith in yourself, and people important to you?

Scanning the end of the line, you notice it has been posted by Amarillo Viridian...whoever that is. Below this line, there is an address that seems to point to an (also abandoned) "Tourist Helpers" shop.

You believe that all of these events happening next to each other, including your all-expenses-paid trip to the Convention, is more than coincidence. Due to a feeling in your gut, you decide to investigate further...

2. That's Nice, But What Do I Actually Post About The First Time(s)?
Naturally, your OCs must be woven into the current story and integrated into the circle of current participants' teams. Remember that for your first post(s), you do not have your Touhou partners nor even know about them, nor about Gensokyo.

Your first post (and possibly others, if you decide to break it into multiple segments) will take place sometime during Day 2 and should not extend beyond the afternoon in Day 3. To give you some idea as to what to post about, refer to the backstory as well as the following key times:

• Any time between the dawn of Day 2 and 1:15PM, Day 2: Your character may be doing anything plot- or non-plot-related in Kamisuiwa, Japan.
  • 1:15PM, Day 2: Amarillo appears at Tourist Helpers venue. Location: Town Square in Kamisuiwa, Japan. At some point before the afternoon in Day 3, your character must visit Amarillo at the Tourist Helpers shop as a part of the "investigating" backstory.

Can I include other people in my first post(s)?
You MAY interact with (read: include) other new Neo WUFTD participants in your first post(s). Please consult with any potential partners before doing so for accuracy and permission's sake. If you have further questions about this kind of post, please contact us for more details.

How Do I Shot Web Format My Post?
It's really up to you. There are two primary formats that have been used so far: double-spaced (Each action separated by blank lines/return characters) and indent-spaced (First major action not indented, subsequent actions indented). Or you can use both in the same post (depending on the situation).

Make sure to start each segment of a post (where a segment involves events that take place during a particular chunk of time) with the following header or something similar:

9:45 AM - Day 2 - Kamisuiwa, Japan - Hotel Room

All posts and post segments will follow this pattern, and you may tweak the time, day, location and specific location accordingly to whatever you have planned. Please bold the header, also. If you've been keeping tabs on the story thread (which is where you will post, so copy that link and don't forget it!) then you should have a good idea as to how this header functions. If not, see a sample post using the header multiple times here.

3. Which Thread Do I Post In?
Here, until otherwise notified.

4. What If I Have More Questions? I Want To Be As Accurate/Correct As Possible!
Information about contacting myself or Nemo Ma is found here.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 04:27:39 PM by Kakyoin »

GuardianTempest

I! FREAKIN! LOST! EVERYTHING I TYPED!!! NOW! I! TYPE! EVERYTHING! AGAIN!!!

*random jargon stuff of self-expression*

Kakyoin

Profile Approval Round Two (A single profile only)

Orphea.Russ (Character: Aiko Shiratori)
Approved. Looks good, just make sure your partners get their share of the spotlight when they join you after you join up in the story. I admit that her wearing a jacket and a dress was odd at first, but considering that Aiko is an albino, that makes perfect sense. The amnesia thing seems like it'll be good to try out, seeing as none of the other new signups has that aspect for their OC. Picture reminds me of Super Sonico. ;)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 04:33:39 AM by Kakyoin »

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
As for now I'm glad to announce that.....
For now everyone who posted a profile until now are fully approved on my part.

Though an approval could be withdrawn if one attempts to godmodding or fighting the twisted fate inflicted by GMs; In that case,  under GM's decision you may need to rehash your profile once more.

High Intelligence AI Nemo Ma ensures that godmodders will [bzzt] cake and [REDACTED].
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 05:34:31 AM by Nemo★Ma »

natten20

• Faith, Hope and Love
I have some questions i have to ask is there a forest near the town if so do I have accesses to it?

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
I have some questions i have to ask is there a forest near the town if so do I have accesses to it?

Yes and Yes.
Though events can happen in the forest.

Also you don't seems to have a profile yet.

Marokuu

• Maru~ Maru~
  • Lurk~ Lurk~
We're still working on that and it should most probably be done before the end of the week.
My first attempt at storywriting, looking for critique

Avatar schizophrenia? I don't know what you're talking about.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
AAAAA DELAYS WHAT IS THIS BULLSH-
-

[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Kakyoin

AAAAA DELAYS WHAT IS THIS BULLSH-
-

Speaking of delays, your character profile does not yet exist here...

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
Speaking of delays, your character profile does not yet exist here...

Exactly.

Kakyoin

Exactly.
You seem to have time to respond in a dramatic fashion, but I see no Character Profile. Chop chop!

Aquamentis

Name:
Aqua Istishia

Visual Description
-Height: 6'0"
-Hair Style: mid-length (covers ears), very curly
-Hair color: A pale blue color that looks almost grey in color under improper lighting
-Eye Color: Eye color is a rather dark shade of purple that people often mistake
as just some fancy eye contacts

-Rather thin looking

Clothing:
Wears dark colored cloths, however avoiding just pitch black clothing itself. Prefers to wear
cargo pants to store things inside all the pockets such as coins, notes, various electronics.
Wears White Gym shoes and no socks. He really just hates wearing socks.

Accessories:
-Glasses, as he has poor vision without them.
-Keeps a bottle of disinfectent with him at all times to wipe his hands clean if he touches

something outside his house or shakes someone's hand.
-Keeps a single back-up bottle of disinfectent with him in case the first bottle runs out.

Other:
--

Personality:
-General:
Life is meant to be enjoyed. Not neccessarily around people, or even helping people but enjoyed
still.

Often takes awhile to respond to people simply because he tries to carefully analyze
possible reactions to what he says. Forgetful of simple things like greeting people that say
hello to him while he tries to think of a response back.

Has a obsessive compulsive disorder of having to keep his hands free of germs, and uses a
generous amount of the disinfectent on his hands after touching things. Refuses to wear gloves
because they make his hands feel weird. Goes out of his way to eat things with utensils such as
pizza or french fries.

Personally feels that honor and chivalry is only useful when it benefits himself, otherwise
thinks it is a joke to be openly mocked.

Tends to avoid conflict through any means possible unless it would humiliate himself in front of
multiple people or crowds. And he has a general aversion to pain or things that would cause him
pain.

Does not have the stomach to willingly hurt other people physically with his own hands.

Pretends to know things about how to fight and proper martial arts forms from various martial
arts movies and shows.

Keeping his hands clean
Watching people
People making fools of themselves
Walking around and thinking
Sleeping

Dislikes:
Finger Foods
People insulting him
Making a fool of himself
People asking if his glasses are fake
Having to wake up before mid-day
Fighting
Not knowing where he is at all times in regards to his home
owing people anything (money/favors/items)
borrowing things
Other people that manipulate with wordplay for their own benefit.

History / Background:
Was raised in a middle income family, living in the depressing state of Maine, with disapproval
coming from his parents for acting different then what the traditional family was viewed as.
Despite having grown the ability to run rather fast, from neighborhood bullies and the like,
never showed any interest in school sports like track despite heavy pressure from parents. Would
often hide in trees and watch people go about their daily lives at parks observing how they act
as a break from his normal routine of school, homework, and chores around the house. Would often
make friends that were just trying to figure out if he was was secretly some genius that they
could cheat off of during tests and homework before dropping the idea since he was just weird in
general.

Decided to head off to college so he could find a job to sustain himself after his parents
kicked him out at 18. Switching from majors and colleges set him back quite a bit, and with the
required amount of courses to get government funding he decided to sign up for a semester abroad
in japan since it would fill out his remaining credits for his last year of college. And it
would widen his perspective of people and their normal actions from day to day.

Afterwards he plans to try and find as mediocre a desk job as he can, preferably something in
the department of motor vehicles so he can observe people again, only in a new state of mind
instead of their happy and carefree attitudes from parks.

Fighting Style:
You think you can take me on? I've studied martial arts far longer then you've been able to hold
a passable conversation!

When challenged or intimidated, tries to bluff his way out of a fight by pretending he is doing
the other person a favor by not fighting. If this is not an option, will quickly try to set up
an agreed time and place for the fight at a later time (then running away and doing anything
possible to avoid that time and place and any future meeting of the person.). As a very last
resort when no other means of escape without conflict is possible will throw dirt into peoples
eyes and kick people in the groin before trying to run away as soon as any escape seems
possible.

Fun Facts:
Feels obligated to help a person he is indebted to, and tries to guilt the person into calling
off the debt or paying it off asap.

Enjoys just sitting around in heavily populated places and just watching people interact on a
daily basis.

Is often asked if his glasses are just novelty and if he is wearing contacts.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
Posted two of four Reanimated Phantasm sessions.
the other two is still WIP and will be posted later in the day.
In case you didn't figure out already, that's my real Approval in-story, the content of these posts are generated based on my understand of your profiles and your team.

A Reanimated Phantasm will be generated once each OC steps in Tourist Helpers and I approved their profile.

Kakyoin

Profile Approval Round Three (A single profile only)

Aquamentis (Character: Aqua Istishia)
Approved. Looks good, just make sure your partners get their share of the spotlight when they join you after you join up in the story. Sounds like quite the interesting character with some quirks, and someone that Sakuya would match up with.

Yog-N'yggoth

• HERE COMES DAREDEVIL
  • The Main Character (Really!)
    • Blank
Totally expecting a game of charades and whatnot.

...Where's my game?