Author Topic: Neo Waking up From the Dream Registration/Discussion Thread Mark 2 - Reg Closed  (Read 76606 times)

natten20

• Faith, Hope and Love
 aPicture: (optional)

Name: Narr?n Alda Sam.

Visual Description
   Height: 187cm.
   Hair color/style: brown medium long hair.
   Eye color: blue, the left is slightly darker.
   Clothing: he has a dark green T-shirt, a brown-ish hoddie, sand colored pants and a black jacket he mostly carries in his backpack.
   Accessories: a backpack, a 195 cm long staff, a sling, a bag with some stones in it for the sling, and a knife
   Other
Personality: He has a tendency to talk to himself when he is to himself
and he is usually cheerful and carefree person.
   General: He is very shy and doesn?t talk much. He is quite like the lonely wolf.
   Dislikes: The taste of alcohol, cigarette smoke, crowded areas and firearms.

History/Background:
Narr?n was born in a small village in Russia (where he still lives).
One day when Narr?n was five years old he went out in the woods that lie near the village he lived in to explore it. He kept walking deep into the forest and after a while he lost his way.
He spent the whole day running around in circles but as the sun was setting he came to a small house.
He could see light through the windows so he went to the front door and knocked.
After what felt as an eternity the door opened and there stood a man with a double barreled hunting rifle pointed at him, an experience that to this day is the source of his dislike of firearms. After the man realized it was a little child that he was aiming at, he put the gun away and showed the boy the way inside.
The man appeared to be a hunter and a small friendship was kindled before he helped Narr?n find his way home. His parents wondered, since Narr?n evidently liked being in the forest, if the hunter could teach him some tricks so that he wouldn?t get lost again. The hunter accepted and in the following years the two met each other regularly after Narr?n got home from school, further asserting the kinship between the two.
When Narr?n is 25 years old the hunter gets sick and 2 years later he dies, revealing that Narr?n is the sole inheritor of all his money and properties.
Today Narr?n still owns a small fortune and the 693.8 hectares of land that he got to inherit after the hunter?s death.

Fighting Style: He prefers not to fight but when he must fight he use his sling for medium and long range and in close combat he uses his staff.

Goals/Objectives/Ambitions: To keep the land he got from the hunter in good shape.

Theme Song:
"I love my internet friends"  from lapfox
?About Stuff? from lapfox. 
?kami no namae ni ochiru mono? from miku hatsune.
Fun Facts:

List of what Narr?n learned from the hunter:
How to shoot with a sling.
Make traps.
Track different animals.
How to find food in the wildness.
And how to take care of minor wounds.

While he?s pretty well set in terms of money he still prefers to lead a simple life in the forest.

Additional Information/Background/History (mostly empty now, added to later)

Relationships (mostly empty now, added to later)

Hello There, I just wanted to join the bandwagon ask if sign ups are still open for this, and possibly how many players there is, and how complicated the rp is in general. Rpingforbusypeople
/remembered an idea for a character she wanted to rp

Kakyoin

• The truth is all that matters.
  • Nothing more, nothing less.
@Sonae:

Yes, signups are still accepted. Please leaf through this thread for some information. If you just want to see the important information in this thread, here is a post reference guide for learning about Neo WUFTD rules, signing up and whatnot (it looks like a lot of reading, but a lot of it is clarification of participants' questions, and it is all fairly straightforward...I think):

* Important Links & Info for reference
* Character signup information, part 1 (you need to make a post in this thread with this information FIRST if you are interested in signing up, before doing anything else)
* Character signup information, part 2 (the part about character profiles)
* Character signup information, part 3 (the part about magic)
* Character Profile information (you need to submit one of these after providing your character signup information, and before posting in the story)
* Information on post length and what to know before jumping in
* How to contact the GMs, and how you will be contacted about Neo WUFTD should the need arise
* Information on how and what to make your first post about (this happens after getting your character profile approved by the GMs)

There is no pressure right now to get everything completed, approved and turned in. Ask the GMs (myself, Nemo Ma) if you have any further questions, and we will be happy to answer if we are present at the time.

Note to everyone reading this post: SIGNUPS ARE STILL OPEN. IF ANYONE ELSE IS INTERESTED IN SIGNING UP, PLEASE DO SO IN THIS THREAD!

@Natten: Character Profile approval

Natten20 (Character: Narr?n Alda Sam)
Approved. Looks good, just make sure your partners get their share of the spotlight when they join you after you join up in the story. The backstory is very good, I think it will be interesting to play with the OC you've created since he has very a contrasting personality to his situation. I'm glad you stayed away from firearms, too (That would have been a problem).

Former GM of the Neo Waking Up From The Dream Forum RP.

Inside this cold heart is a dream, that's locked in a box that I keep buried a hundred miles deep, deep in my soul in a place that's surrounded by aeons of silence...

Oh yays :3
I've started reading through stuff. Sorry If I'm a slow reader.
Website chatroom? That isn't IRC? Oh count me in :3
I've already got a sorta idea for a character, and I know who I want as my partner. Should I submit that now so as to sorta get my claim out there?

Kakyoin

I've already got a sorta idea for a character, and I know who I want as my partner. Should I submit that now so as to sorta get my claim out there?

Yes, that is the first step. Please make sure to review the list of those who have signed up already, so you don't pick a partner that hasn't already been picked. ;)

Inside this cold heart is a dream, that's locked in a box that I keep buried a hundred miles deep, deep in my soul in a place that's surrounded by aeons of silence...

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
(I didn't write a background. If I really must, then okay I can put one in. I just really don't feel like putting it in. :V)

Name: Azrul Kyoki(Self-named) or, Vuen Exrian(Real Name)

Visual Description
Height: 6'1
Hair color/style: Long, messy light brown hair. An extremely long fringe that blocks his right eye. Long sideburns too. Whenever he wakes up, his hair looks so messy it's actually pretty funny. He doesn't bother to comb it and just lets it settle after time.
Eye color: Black center pupils surrounded by gold, flare-like markings. Looks much like a supernova.
Clothing: Wears a white, v-necked t-shirt and a black blazer over it. Wears brown half-jeans(I hope you know what these are. :V) Even though he wears a blazer, which isn't really a casual type of attire, he feels alright with them for some reason.
Accessories: Wears a ring on his forefinger, identical to the one his sister wears. It's made of white gold and has inscriptions on it. Also wears sunglasses, but usually keeps them in his bag.
Other: Azrul carries a bag with him at almost all times. It's a medium-sized laptop case which contains his laptop, charger and mouse. He carries it like a sling bag. Also within his bag is a small item he always carries around. A replica of the Eternal GaiaMemory by Bandai. Finally, he has a dagger(Guess what kind!) in his bag, wrapped in it's case. He mostly has it in his bag because he's too lazy to take it out.

Personality
   General: A quiet, reserved person, well, when he's with people he doesn't know. A person reluctant to do anything much if he doesn't know anyone around him. Even with the way he looks and so on, his outward appearance contradicts Azrul in this state. He is most afraid of loneliness, people being disappointed in him, and people leaving him. Seeks little attention and does little to make friends in this state. To get on the much more cheerful and bright side of Azrul, one must somehow prove to him that they are, in a certain manor, "worthy" of his friendship. This is said in a not arrogant way. Azrul, even though quite young still, has suffered quite a lot of mental trauma. And as such, he tries his best - everything in his power, to help the few friends he has. He wants them to be on his side, till he can stand on his own. Azrul has learnt almost everything he knows from the internet, the television, or books. Forsaking education. Which means he's bad at maths and so on, but very good at things like Literature and English. With friends, he is a somewhat arrogant person, but still retains a few qualities of his quiet self. Like for one, he doesn't talk to others unless they talk to him because he thinks that he will be a disturbance to them. He is very faithful to everyone and will most likely not backstab anybody. He however, will voice himself out if people talk bad about him or blame him for something he never did. If he did do something wrong, though, he will apologise almost immediately.
   Likes: Anime, or shows like Kamen Rider. Games, lots of them. You name it and he has probably played it. Books, words and art. Also older women. (:V Mima route pl0x)
   Dislikes: Not much. Probably only boring things.

History/Background: Azrul was born in Singapore, one of the smallest countries in the world, and yet one of the most influential in the SEA region. His father was an architect and his mother, a housewife. The life he lived was a luxurious one. Always taken cared of and having anything he wanted, Azrul grew to take most things for granted. From a young age, his father introduced him into the world of gaming. The wonders of what games could do, their stories, their musics, the characters, basically everything about the game, even right down to mechanics, captivated the young Azrul. He began to play games daily, drawings the creatures or people he would encounter. It began from browser games, all the way up to those high class, triple A games. It was around this time Azrul developed a love for writing and reading. His imagination grew with each day, giving him countless of ideas to play forth in his free time. Whenever he had something to play with, even pens and pencils, he would imagine an awesome scene playing out, making sound effects and using the pens to be characters. Azrul never had many friends, only people that would stick to him because of the wealth he had. The only person he was close to was his sister. At the age of 7, his father had sent him for Taekwondo class and other physical training. It stopped once he reached 13, but he had already achieved a Master's rank, so it was okay.

At a certain age, Azrul witnessed someone defiling his sister, and he promptly went mad. Grabbing one of his sister's ornate swords, he stabbed the guy in the back. That was the start of his downgrading. He was once a good asian student too, but then he just changed deep inside. His education began to flow down the drain, his grades dropping harshly from As to C-s. Eventually, at the age of 16, his parents had enough of his "attitude", and pushed him away from them. They forced him to live his own life by himself. Silently and reluctantly, Azrul accepted the consequences of something that was never his fault in the first place. And so began his journey. a harsh one contradicting his earlier life. All he was left with was whatever he bought with his saved money. A laptop, a few clothes, his handphone and wallet and other things that he bought. For the rest of his young life, Azrul lived in a hotel, drawing and writing for money. Eventually, due to the connections he had with other people outside of education, he managed to get in a group for fighting games, and for two years in a row, he was the grand champion of the yearly tournament. That prize money fueled his will to live.

Recently, he found an invitation to go to Japan... A place he always admired... And of course, he went.

Fighting Style: "I don't want to fight. I never did, but if you force me to, remember to save your soul. Because I will break your mind and body." ... "If I wish for it, fate will always be my ally."

Azrul has a black belt is Taekwondo and has self-taught himself how to use a longsword properly. By having experience in these fields, he is able to replicate moves shown on animes or other shows. His main technique to finish a fight quickly is to wait for the opponent to attack him first, before going in and doing a WWE or martial art move. He could choose to either block and retaliate, or to just slam the person to the ground. His strength is equal to one who works out and has his size, even though he doesn't go to the gym that often. Taekwondo specializes in kicks, and has a reputation as one of the most deadly martial arts kicks one can deliver. As such, Azrul can also deliver a deadly kick to his opponent. Being able to kick above his head level, he manages to copy the kicks often used by the "Kamen Rider" shows. Furthermore, with his ability to use swords or daggers, he can parry even with a simple kitchen knife, and go back at full force. The way he uses swords is like a mixture between a few anime shows, and Akido.

Goals/Objectives/Ambitions: To make friends that will always be there for him.
                                                        To find <3

Theme Song:
Silent
Happy/normal
Normal Combat Beginning
Extended Normal Combat
Broken Sate of Mind
Bloodlusted Combat
-
The End Of All Things?

Fun Facts:
Azrul will go very, very mad, almost insane, if he sees one of his friends gets bullied in front of him. Then and there, his fighting style will change into something like a wrestler's. He will slam the person to the ground and attempt to break their bones as many chances he can get. His punches will be aimed at every vital spot he knows, and his kicks will almost always be aiming for the person's eyes.

Azrul can write and draw. For drawing, everything besides people.

Can be extremely childish at times.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 06:49:12 AM by [Y]oukai [J]esus »

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Kakyoin

i. Condensed Neo WUFTD Timeline
The timeline is now up to date with Amra's latest post in the story thread, finally. Note that all posts made by new Season 2 signups take place after the story progresses to reality on Day 2.

ii. Character Profile Evaluation
Nanaya Kikasu (Character: Azrul Kyoki)
First judgment: Not approved. Each OC needs a Backstory, even if it is a short or vague one. We want to get at least some small amount of insight as to your character's past encounters, actions and behaviors. That said, the rest of the character profile looks great, very detailed. I am worried about him being both a tough wrestler and a weapons expert, but this can be balanced in-story. ;)

Second judgment: Approved with conditions. Azrul sounds too proficient in too many things. As long as you limit how strong he gets and how strong he starts overall, there isn't a problem. Focus as much on developing a bond with Mima when you get her (I don't think that will be an issue though) and possibly other teams' members, as much you focus on Azrul's potential and power. Otherwise it looks fine. The (now present) backstory was entertaining to read, and while it didn't seem to reflect much on his fighting style, it's fine.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 06:59:50 AM by Kakyoin »

Your character Name: Nikolas (LastName is Yet to be decided)
Character Age : 18 or 19 at the most. 17 at the least.
Touhou Choices: Koishi Komeiji

Still finalizing all the little details @@
The soonest I'll be done it prolly this weekend since lolschool.
I'm trying the best I can though. If that counts for anything.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
There are you happy Kakyoin? :V

[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Kakyoin

There are you happy Kakyoin? :V
Yes, I am happy with one condition. See my previous post for the second pass over your character profile. :)

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
Didn't I say his fighting style comes mostly from Games/Anime/Kamen Rider? :V

Anyway I think I worded a few things wrongly. Azrul is proficient in many things, indeed(5 but yeah). Two are for self-defense, the others are a little, how would you put it, not that viable?

Yog-N'yggoth

• HERE COMES DAREDEVIL
  • The Main Character (Really!)
    • Blank

...He's Taskmaster?

...Where's my game?

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings

GuardianTempest

• Adorably Awkward Android
Anima will abandon, while Animus will condemn.
For want of clarification, all is lost.

Fun with Arc Words! Phrase.(?)
----------
Still hungry for the next update. When the newcomers are done with the shop, I presume the plot will speed up.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 11:29:50 PM by GuardianTempest »

Yog-N'yggoth

• HERE COMES DAREDEVIL
  • The Main Character (Really!)
    • Blank
Taskmaster is a Marvel character whose ability was basically being able to replicate any move he saw (within human limits, which isn't really saying much in that universe anyway). Although all of that was just some serum thing which also gave him memory loss if he memorized too much or something.

Gonna post soon, just mending this headache of mine.

EDIT: Ugh, can't concentrate with it. Almost done, just a couple lines but I'll post it much later.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 11:16:57 AM by Yog-N'yggoth »

...Where's my game?

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
Err more like Azrul copies moves from anime/Kamen Rider/Games because he watched them a lot and remembers stuff :V.

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
That's probably going to screw him over. Media/Fiction fighting is...a lot different from real life. Unless that was intentional.

As amusing as I find fighting in Kamen Rider, it's not realistic. At all.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
That's probably going to screw him over. Media/Fiction fighting is...a lot different from real life. Unless that was intentional.

Oh we'll see about that. I wonder why people actually lose to me in fights~

As amusing as I find fighting in Kamen Rider, it's not realistic. At all.

It won't be exact because their kicks are just for the lulz. But if you saw the Eternal Movie or Faiz's, you'll get what I mean.

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce
To all Whom may concern:
Just now this happened:

I'm resolving this problem with the host provider, meanwhile the site will remain down, when it's up again I'll also notlfy you guys here.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.

P.S Anyone thought that's funny that my Unlimited Pro Hosting hit the limits? lol

Break anything that stands between you and them!

Kakyoin

Ha, so Saniwa Shrine hosting blew up. Hope it gets fixed soon. ;)

In the meantime, anyone who has yet to get their character profiles in or make their first post(s) is encouraged to do so. Let's keep this ball rolling!

EDIT: It was fixed, and the link to the old room now no longer works. Here's the new link.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 07:59:38 PM by Kakyoin »

Nemo★Ma

• Have Faith.
  • And keep it.
    • NMforce

Updates on the Hosting Space matter.

[strike]They are responding with my fixes to the server and is (hopefully) resolving the problem.[/strike]

Host back online - Though because the chat do use much CPU space, I renamed the chat dictionary, I'll post the new chat address a few days later when this ticket has been closed.

Meanwhile: use this temporary chatroom: http://tforce.ugu.pl/chat/
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 07:58:29 PM by Nemo★Ma »

Break anything that stands between you and them!

Kakyoin

That reminds me. Here is some additional contact information, if anyone wants to get a hold of me outside of MotK, IRC and the Saniwa Shrine chatroom for questions and such:

MSN: kownage256@hotmail.com
Yahoo! Messenger: kownage256
AIM: kownage256

Name: Nikolas Reinhart
   Nickname: Niko

Visual Description
   Height: Niko is of an average height. He is thin looking.
   Hair color/style: Niko's hair is short, not reaching to his shoulders. It is very soft and is straight with a slight flip. It is brown in color, neither too light, nor too dark.
   Eye color: Niko's eyes are purple in color.
   Clothing: Niko wears fairly ordinary clothing, typically a comfortable pair of jeans and a simple shirt. Niko doesn't really wear bright colors or extravagant designs
   Accessories: (None for now)
   Other: A laptop, cellphone, sketch pad, camera, money, a few books, a music player, and various drawing tools are among a few of the items packed into his suitcase.

Picture: Maybe If I can manage to draw him right. Will add once it gets finished.

Personality
   General: Niko is generally cheerful and a very optimistic person. He smiles often and he's always careful with his words. He's kind and peaceful, almost never getting into fights. Infact, he's more of the type that would try to stop arguements and such if he can. Though he does enjoy a playful tussle now and again. He's easygoing and it's not easy to get on his bad side. Niko has the tendency to day dream while alone, or atleast away from others. He;s friendly to those he meets and will gladly help others free of any cost, after all, a good deed is its own reward. As for those he cares for, he has a VERY strong desire to protect those people from harm. If you hurt his friends, he wont be so forgiving. At these times his cheerful and friendly demeanor vanishes. He becomes cold and uncaring at these times, barely speaking a single word. Niko has strong values, and doesn't like to see those morals broken. These values however, are not as strong as his desire to protect those he cares deeply about.
   Likes: Niko prefers peaceful days to action, though he does enjoy a good sparring match. He likes to read and think about things. He is creative, even though he mostly keeps those creative thoughts to himself. He enjoys helping others, believing that a good deed is it's own reward. He likes it when the people around him are happy. Niko likes to listen to music, and has an interest in fantastical things, such as folklore. Niko enjoys sketching, though he insists he's no good at it.
   Dislikes: Niko does not favor those who are unreasonably rude for no reason. He prefers to avoid these people rather than state he doesn't care for them. His attitude is the same towards those that are unreasonably selfish, though he dislikes greediness more than rudeness. Niko dislikes those that wish to hurt others for no reason other than their own enjoyment the most. One could say he hates these people, and they wouldn't be too far off. Niko also dislikes seeing others in pain, as it saddens him to see someone in pain.

History/Background: Nikolas was born into a slightly wealthy family. Living in a good neighbourhood, Nikolas was raised well by his Mother and Father. At the age of about 11, his father's work took him off overseas to distant places that Nikolas could only dream of. As a child he'd often spend his time playing a sort of make-believe with his little sister Adele. They'd often sneak off and explore the forest that was close to their home, making their mother worry when she arrived home to see they were not in the house. When the siblings would arrive home, they'd always recieve an earful from their angry mother. Nikolas made friends with as much ease as he accquired his high average grades. He studied hard to achieve impressive results, which never let his parents down. Around the age of 14, when he had gone to pick Adele up from school one day, he found that she wasn't at the usual place where she would wait for him. Puzzled by this, Nikolas began to search for her. After nearly 20 minutes of searching, he spotted her being confronted by a group of kids. Nikolas could tell in an instant that those kids meant no good. From their appearance, Nikolas could tell they weren't in the same grade as Adele. A frown spread on the boy's face as he approached. As he moved closer, he saw one of the boys grab his sister's arm forcefully. Nikolas wasted no time making his presense known to the deliquents, demanding they leave his little sister alone. The group spin around, startled by the sudden interruption. They retort rudely and spread out, slinking until they've circled him. Nikolas gives a bit of a grin and looks towards his sister. As their gazes meet, Nikolas speaks, saying something completely incoherent. Then as if time sped up, Nikolas slams into one of the bullies, knocking him over and making a break for it. The now enraged deliquents chase after the swift boy, placing their full attention onto his shoulders. Adele takes her chance and flees, making for an easy escape.
Adele is the first to arrive home. She bursts into the house and runs to her mother. After Lucille, their mother, calms her crying child, she asks what happened and Adele tells her through a tear choked voice.
Later that evening, Nikolas finally returns home. To his mother's terror he is beaten and bruised with a few cuts on his face and arms and scrapes on his legs. His worried mother rushes over to him and hugs him tightly, gaining some 'oww's from her child. Nikolas looks towards Adele and smiles cheerfully at her, saying it's good she's alright. After a few more moments of family bonding, Lucille takes her son to clean his injuries up.
At the age of 17, Xavier, Nikolas's father, returned home from his work overseas. He brought back a special gift for both Adele and Nikolas. Adele recieved an ammolite pendant, while Nikolas recieved an extendable rod. Nikolas was surprised and excited about his gift, and began his amateur testing of it after the family had finished their dinner. His father taught him a bit about its use during his stay. Life continued to be peaceful for Nikolas and his family.
Shortly after turning 19, Nikolas recieved a strange invitaion allowing him to visit Japan for a special event that was to be held. Nikolas was estatic about this, and he quickly showed it to his mother and sister. His mother was very suspicious of this almost unreal offer, while Adele was doubtful and that someone was just fooling him. Eventually Nikolas managed to convince his mother to let him go. She told him he could go, but on TWO conditions. That he take enough money should he end up stranded there, and that he take his father's gift to him along with him. Nikolas eagerly agreed and began to pack for his trip.

Fighting Style: His weapon of choice is a special rod that he recieved from his father as a gift. It is extendable and made of light, but strong metal. Niko's fighting style is based on swift and smooth movements. He has been noted for being quite fast even among the best of his peers.

Goals/Objectives/Ambitions: Niko isn't all that ambitious a person compared to most. He prefers to have a peaceful lifestyle where he can spend his days laying outside under the shade of a tree, letting the gentle breeze ruffle his hair. Being the optimist he is, his only real desire is for the people around him to get along and the people he cares about to be happy.

Theme Song: If I were to start on this, I would probably never stop... not to mention they'd all be touhou theme remixes

Fun Facts:
-Niko was not his ingame nickname prior to meeting Koishi, who, as a native Japanese speaker, had some trouble pronouncing Nikolas.
-Niko's last name, Reinhart, is intended to be dutch and to mean 'pure heart'. This can be connected to Koishi, who is associated with hearts.
-It's a coincidence that the names Adele, Lucille, and Xavier can apparently all be traced to French origin. Nikolas, however, were it in French origin, would apparently be 'Nicolas'

Additional Information/Background/History: Nothing I can think of that has already happened at the moment.

Relationships:
   Family:
   Adele Reinhart: Nikolas's little sister. They used to get along really well, always playing together when the two were kids. However, in recent years, Adele has become distant, speaking less than she did when she was little. Their mother, when asked about this change by Nikolas, said that Adele was just going through a phase and that it would pass. Niko hopes to see his sister cheer up and discard the recent pessemism that she has picked up. She's a bit of a loner and is rather blunt with her speech, causing her to come off as cold and uncaring.
   Lucille Reinhart: Adele and Nikolas's mother. She's not much of a stay at home mom, claiming she wanted a job because "It was too boring waiting for everyone to come home at night". Lucille is very protective of her children. Niko figures she'd be the rough type that would gladly throw a few punches if anyone were to make her babies cry. She prides herself in being honest, not wanting to sugar coat everything for her children. Lucille is a very straightfoward and casual person. Her friendly and social demeanor earns her friends no matter where she goes.
   Xavier Reinhart: Adele and Nikolas's father. Xavier enjoys spending time with his family, especially his two children. When his kids were still young, Xavier's work took him overseas, far away from the family he yearned to spend his days with. Xavier comes home for visits whenever he gets the chance, but due to their father being away for months at a time, Adele and Nikolas haven't spent as much time bonding with their father as most children would have. Despite this, Xavier still loves his children very much. When he returns from work, he brings gifts back for Adele and Nikolas. His relationship with his wife is surprisingly good despite that they don't spend much time together. Xavier's family means the world to him, and he would do whatever it takes to protect them from any sort of danger.

Kakyoin

Character Profile Evaluation

Sonae (Character: Nikolas Reinhart)
Approved. Very detailed, seems balanced enough. Me like. :)

Grimarg

• B-but you haven't promoted me yet!
  • Thanks Aoshi for the avvy! :3
Hi! It's not too late to join right? :ohdear:

If it isn't I'd like to submit a character.

Character name: Andreas Jaeger.
Touhou choices:
>Keine Kamishirasawa
>Yumemi Okazaki
>Youki Konpaku
>Maribel Hearn

The full profile would be up soon.

Marokuu

• Maru~ Maru~
  • Lurk~ Lurk~
So I'll act as a  proxy for a person that I know yet again. This guy has a better grasp of the english language and has some sort of experience with roleplaying in general.

But I don't really know his partner choices or something like that so this is just an advance warning that he might show up when he's managed to accrue his 10 posts.
My first attempt at storywriting, looking for critique

Avatar schizophrenia? I don't know what you're talking about.

Kuribohlv9

• Man in clothes
  • Release the hounds, Tonight we crave BACON!
Character Name: Den
Character Age: 17

Partner Choices:
Mamizou Futatsuiwa
Koishi Komeji
Ran Yakumo
Iku Nagae
Keine Kamishirasawa

I'm Marokuu's friend, hello everyone.

Altrhough this is the first Forum RP i've joined i have some experience with RPing IRL. I also write fanfics, stories and stuff so i think i'll do ok.

I only want 1 character right now.

Detailed character explanation in progress, please wait warmly while girls prepare.

Kakyoin

Hi! It's not too late to join right? :ohdear:

If it isn't I'd like to submit a character.

Character name: Andreas Jaeger.
Touhou choices:
>Keine Kamishirasawa
>Yumemi Okazaki
>Youki Konpaku
>Maribel Hearn

The full profile would be up soon.
Correct, it is not too late to join! You are signed up, and I will enter your information into our signup documents. Yes please, a character profile would be great. The sooner you can get it written and we can approve it, the sooner you can start posting! In case you need it, here is a link to the post about character profiles, including a character profile template.

Character Name: Den
Character Age: 17

Partner Choices:
Mamizou Futatsuiwa
Koishi Komeji
Ran Yakumo
Iku Nagae
Keine Kamishirasawa

I'm Marokuu's friend, hello everyone.

Altrhough this is the first Forum RP i've joined i have some experience with RPing IRL. I also write fanfics, stories and stuff so i think i'll do ok.

I only want 1 character right now.

Detailed character explanation in progress, please wait warmly while girls prepare.
Welcome! Yes, everything you said is fine. Koishi is already taken by Sonae's OC, but since you only want 1 partner (which seems to be Mamizou) there is no issue. In any case, I will enter your information into our documents and mark you as signed up. The sooner you can get a Character Profile written and we can approve it, the sooner you can start posting! In case you need it, here is a link to the post about character profiles, including a character profile template.

Grimarg

• B-but you haven't promoted me yet!
  • Thanks Aoshi for the avvy! :3
Correct, it is not too late to join! You are signed up, and I will enter your information into our signup documents. Yes please, a character profile would be great. The sooner you can get it written and we can approve it, the sooner you can start posting! In case you need it, here is a link to the post about character profiles, including a character profile template.

Awesome! Coincidentally I just finished the profile.

Here it goes!

Name: Andreas Jaeger
Nickname: Andy

Visual Description
   Height: Tall, around 185 cm but his slender figure makes him look taller.
   Hair color/style: Straight, shoulder-length black hair with white highlights.
   Eye color: Light blue, so pale that they almost look grey.
   Clothing: He rarely wears anything but a suit. Black pants and blazer, with a red shirt and a black tie.
   Accessories: A single earring on his left ear, with a silver cross hanging from it.
   Other: He?s often seen smoking and always carries a pack of cigarettes in the inner pockets of his blazer. He also carries a cell phone and some cash. He also has a semi-permanent stubble on his face.

Personality
   General: Andy is a very quiet person who prefers to listen to others before talking about himself. He, however, often takes part in several discussions about the most diverse matters.
Some people would consider him ?cold?, because his face almost never show his emotions, but the ones that are close to him can read the subtle changes that are imperceptible to others. He is always thinking, but nobody is certain of what is going on in his mind. He is very protective of the people he cares about, and if someone he cares for is hurt in any way he will be true to his name and find the one that hurt them and make him/her suffer the consequences, though he won?t harm them physically if it?s not strictly necessary. He prefers to talk his way out of difficult situations. The times that he had to resort to physical violence can be counted with one hand, which led to his partners to think that he possess some kind of supernatural ability.
   Likes: He likes to lay down and relax reading a good book, though he also enjoys a good boxing match. He greatly enjoys food and a good drink, and is passionate about music in general. He likes to exercise his body along with his mind, so he trains every day to keep him in good shape.
   Dislikes: He dislikes people who shamelessly flaunt themselves. He also dislikes rude people and often ignores them until they start to show some politeness. As stated before he dislikes the use of violence if there?s a more efficient way of taking care of the situation.

History/Background: Andy was born within a wealthy family. He spent his childhood in a large house outside the city where he was raised by his uncle. His father wasn?t present at his home. Andy?s family owned a big company and even though his uncle was older, and the heir of the company, he gave all his rights to his younger brother (Andy?s father), saying that he will be better managing the company than him. He was more than capable of running it. The truth is that he didn?t want to have the pressure of being the manager of a company that big.
Andy never met his mother, she died after giving birth to him and every pictures of her, and all her stuff were removed from their house. His uncle told Andy that it was because his father was too upset about his mother?s death.
Erik, his uncle was an intelligent and educated man, and he taught Andy since a small age. He taught him that the mind is the most powerful tool a man has, and that it needs to be trained constantly like the body.
His father, on the other hand was the kind of man that thinks that anything can be done by brute force, the opposite of his older brother, and doesn?t seem to care about his son.
Andy despised him, he was all that he hated, but he tried to tolerate him to the limits of human capability.
When he turned 16 he couldn?t stand his father?s attitude anymore, and ran away from home. The only one that knew where he went was his uncle, who gave him funds until he reached the age of majority and he found a job. His father didn?t care that h left and didn?t even tried to find him. Andy was fine with that.
At the age of 18 he partnered with other four men and formed a group dedicated to solve people?s problems by staging simulations aimed at whoever is giving their client a problem.
A few months after he turned 20 he received an invitation to a event to be held in Japan. After a long struggle with his partners they dissolved the association and he parted for Japan.

Fighting Style: Though he does not enjoy solving problems violently he is a proficient boxer, and if he has to fight he trusts his fists more than any weapon.

Goals/Objectives/Ambitions: He is not very ambitious, if he has a roof and a book to read he is happy. He hopes to find someone interesting for him to talk to and learn new things.

Theme song: Cit? Tango - Astor Piazzolla. (I just had to use this one xDD)

Relationships:
Erik Jaeger: Andy?s uncle. He has been more of a father for Andy than his real father. He was the one that took care of him since he was a child. He always gives Andy good advices and cares for him more than anything else.
He was Andy?s mentor and the boy learned a lot from him. He is wise and wishes the best for his nephew.

Die Betr?ger: Andy?s team. Their philosophy is that ?Sometimes what?s legal it?s not fair, and what?s fair is not legal. We are there to change that, even if it is just a bit.? Their motivation is not altruistic, they don?t want to change the world but to give people a service; they often charge their client twice the cost of the operative, for the logistic and the workmanship. It was composed of:

Andreas Jaeger (Logistics and planning): The head of the team, responsible for planning, logistics and contacting the clients. He is the most refined member, drinking exclusively earl grey tea. After each successful operation he smokes a cigar, often lit by the person that was fooled.
Paul Adler (Technology and transportation): The member in charge of finding the materials and elements needed for the simulations: props, costumes, vehicles, anything.
Emil Faber (Characterization): The team's leading "actor", who does most of the characterizations required for the simulation (even though the other members also play acting roles).
Gabriel Friedmann (Research): The team's investigator, in charge of obtaining information about the team's clients, the intended targets of the simulation and the elements of the problem the team must solve. He is ambiguous, in the sense that he appears to be very tough during the simulations but in numerous occasions he displays himself as the most sensitive.

Disclaimer: Any and all similarities with Mario Santos and/or any other character from Los Simuladores is purely intentional.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 02:01:18 AM by Grimarg »

Kuribohlv9

• Man in clothes
  • Release the hounds, Tonight we crave BACON!
Name: Den
Nationality: Swedish

Visual Description

Height: Tall, Around 170 cm ish.

Hair: Shoulder length dark brown hair. His hair is often kept unruly, but he does not mind this.

Eye Color: Dark blue, though none of his parents have this eye color.

Clothing: He always wears his school uniform. In fact, he liked the formal look of the school uniform so much that he ordered several different versions of it to wear as normal wear. The school uniform is a simple blazer without a tie and light brown pants. The school uniform looks like a business suit if it were not for the four  golden buttons on the front. He has made several modifications to his uniform so that he can use it more efficiently.

Accessories: He has no special accessories.

Others: The one thing that affects his appearance most is his posture. He stands, walks, and talks like he has way more experience than most people

Personality

General: Den is studying at a high level academy in England. He easily clears most of his courses and is considered a top student in his school. He lives alone in a dorm room close to the school. But he is not happy with his life. Den does not have any friends. Den is tired of his life in this moment. He is a prodigy, he has read some of the most complicated books in the world and he has grasp of what unlimited possibilities his future may hold. He is bored with what options he has available to him at his current age, which makes him antisocial. He can't look at people the same age as him with the same eyes they look at him, though he does respect knowledge when it's shown, especially when it comes to elders. Though he is not a criminal, he is not afraid of doing criminal acts. As long as they satisfy his boredom.

Likes: Philosophy, theorizing, arguments, doing work on this he'd like to work on aka not forced work, trying new things that might come to interest later.

Dislikes
: Happy-go-lucky attitudes, inexperience, doing things on a boringly low level.

History/Background:
At a young age Den liked to study, which made his parents overly happy. He liked solving problems and saw every homework as a challenge that needed to be overcome. He had a normal elementary school life, playing around with people his age, but he took every chance he could to study seriously.

When he got into middle school he was separated from most of his old classmates and started finding books more interesting than the people he had in his class. He still took care of every assignment with ease and grew more and more intellectual. His parents started worry about him not having any friends, but they thought it was just a phase and ignored it.

Den actually understood the situation he had gotten himself into, and when he started high school he tried something new. Through a whole year he acted differently than his usual self. He pretended to be a completely diffrent person. He did this to test himself, and the rest of his class. He found out that he was on a level far above the others in social skill. And after that he could not look people the same age in the eye with respect, unless they actually showed experience. After one year of pretending to be someone else, he stopped doing it. All of his classmates were shocked at his change, but after a while everyone got used to it.

He quieted down and started reading books again. Around this time the other students considered him to be, A mysterious person, and he became kind of a school idol. Many girls saw him as a potential boyfriend and many males sought to know his tricks. Of course all this was silly in Den's eyes, he never did anything to deserve that kind of attention at all. It was most likely some weird rumor people were spreading.

Den was bored. He needed to find something new to explore. He entered collage early. His parents wasn't rich, but Den made some contacts with some shady people and acquired the money for the collage he wanted to go to, the deals were of course to satisfy his boredom. His collage of choice was a collage in England, where he could be free from his parents grasp. Collage wasn't that much different than other schools. Sure some of the professors had interesting theories and knowledge. But that wasn't enough to satisfy him?

Fighting Style: Den is not a fighter. Not only does he prefer a verbal battle, he would never get into a fight he knew was disadvantageous, as he knows that he would be heavily out of his element. He is a schemer and makes plans to make up for his lack of strength. He is still in pretty good physical shape and could join a sports team as a regular if he wanted to. He might be interested in learning magic in the future if such a thing really exists.

Goals/Objectives/Ambitions
: His biggest ambition is to have fun. He is bored that he has discovered so much about the world but knows that he still lacks the knowledge and experience to discover more. He is searching for a more fun way to live life.

Theme Song(so far):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL3ThUtLSeo

Fun Facts: Den once had a girlfriend. In high school a girl confessed to him and he accepted. They went out for a month before he dumped her. He found her way of ?having a good time? boring.

Den hates his real name. Even if his parents use it he gets furiously mad. Everyone he meets he introduces himself as Den. He has even sealed the name deep in his mind so even he can't remember it anymore. Today he can't even remember why he hated his name, he can only feel hatred against whatever it was.

"Den" in swedish roughly translates to "It". He finds no bigger meaning in the word and that is why he choose it.

Additional Information/Background/History (mostly empty now, added to later)

Relationships (mostly empty now, added to later)

New Things:

Nationality: Swedish

"Den" in swedish roughly translates to "It". He finds no bigger meaning in the word and that is why he choose it.

(changed Europe to England)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 04:38:59 PM by Kuribohlv9 »