Author Topic: Touhou 13: 東方 神霊廟 ~ Ten Desires. Full desired article. [spoiler warning]  (Read 147661 times)

Kilvoctu

• Aya Lover
Deathbombing is exactly exactly the same as it's always been. The only reason you think there's a difference is because when you fail, deathtrance pops up.

You can also death...trance (undeathtrance? lifetrance?), which has the exact same timing as a deathbomb, and you won't die at the end. You can tell when you've done it, because the little vwoom sound will be played a bit later than if you had died.

That's nice to know. I wasn't sure if one can do so.

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
  • When Ice Cars completely miss the intended target

Look to thy faith. Now look to Taoism. Now back to thy faith. Now back to Taoism. Unfortunately, thy faith is not Taoism, but if thou ignorest the teachings of the Dark Lord Byakuren, thou couldst become immortal like me!

Looketh to thy feet. Now back up. Wherefore art thou? Thou art here to witness the resurrection of the crown prince! Looketh to him. Now back to me. Who is he? He is the saint Shoutoko, able to listen to all ten of thy desires. Look again. The saint is now a young girl!

Anything is possible when thou practiceth the way of Tao and forsake wretched Buddhism.

I'm on a boat!

I love you.  :3
"I'm not sure about this anymore...Are you sure this is safe?"

"Absolutely! This is 100% safe! ...Not."

Has anybody tried to activate trance on spellcard practice?

I have been trying to do that; deathtrance isn't possible.  Filling up the bar is harder than I thought.  I have been using Sanae on Futo's last spellcard on easy, found a way to get in the biggest gaps, making close contact with her more easy. 
I still haven't succeeded though, I always timeout the card with my 3rd bar almost filled.

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
As far as I can tell, you can't activate Trance in Spellcard Practice. I was able to fill up the gauge during Miko's last card, but the game didn't let me turn it on.
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
So, while starting up 10D today, something weird happened. The loading screen ended earlier than normal, and the title music started. However, instead of the spinning thing that turns into the title screen, a small, squished screen giving the game's title appeared in the right side of the screen for a few seconds before this happened. Thing is, this is the second time it happened (the first I thought was my imagination). Has this ever happened for anyone else?
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Agent of the BSoD

• Takeminakata Invocation
  • Never forget
So, while starting up 10D today, something weird happened. The loading screen ended earlier than normal, and the title music started. However, instead of the spinning thing that turns into the title screen, a small, squished screen giving the game's title appeared in the right side of the screen for a few seconds before this happened. Thing is, this is the second time it happened (the first I thought was my imagination). Has this ever happened for anyone else?
Hmm, can't say I've ever had that happen to me. Is that fullscreen, by chance? I'd actually love to see that myself. The only game I've had start up weird is MoF, where the textures are screwed up, and a crash comes a little after playing. I have a recording, but it's only a few seconds long due to that. :ohdear:
I figured out how to play midi in games with a different device on Win7 ^^
TF2 Backpack
Embodiment of Scarlet Hair English Patch is almost completed.
^ I didn't forget about this. I don't know what you're talking about. >_>

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
Aye, it is fullscreen. Also it happens so infrequently and so suddenly the chances of me catching a screenshot is very slim.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Someone's probably already found this out, but different modes in TD give different amounts of continues. Normal has 3 while lunatic gives 9.

That's probably what gave some people the impression of infinite continues

Lloyd Dunamis

• aka Amanie
...Eep, I hope I don't overshadow the recent posts :ohdear:

I'm not much familiar of the new 10D characters yet, but I've read something what people see as...uhh... golden or something...

*ahem* Here goes nothing >///////<:
Mononobe no Taoism.mp3

Look to thy faith. Now look to Taoism. Now back to thy faith. Now back to Taoism. Unfortunately, thy faith is not Taoism, but if thou ignorest the teachings of the Dark Lord Byakuren, thou couldst become immortal like me!

Looketh to thy feet. Now back up. Wherefore art thou? Thou art here to witness the resurrection of the crown prince! Looketh to him. Now back to me. Who is he? He is the saint Shoutoko, able to listen to all ten of thy desires. Look again. The saint is now a young girl!

Anything is possible when thou practiceth the way of Tao and forsake wretched Buddhism.

I'm on a boat!

...Eheh, well, it's the impression I got out of the ghostly theme of 10D and the script or something, so... Yeah. My impression ^^;;. Do tell if something sounds iffy though, I appreciate comments & complaints like anyone would like to =w=.
*bows*

Make a voice recording of yourself reciting that in an epic voice, and you'll be my hero. :3
Unn... This is not Stuffman's voice, but please give the credit to him. Thank you >w<.

W-well then, I'm...going to my bed now... :ohdear:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 12:35:01 PM by Lloyd Dunamis »
2010.1212 <Sakana> The only time wasted is the time in which you really do nothing at all, not even enjoying yourself
You may send me suspicious files that could be infected/a trojan, and I'll try analyzing it for you. :3 -Mo?ware, your personal Anti-Malware Engineer

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
Ooooh, so *that* was what you were working on. Goddamnit Lloyd, well done  :D

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
Lloyd, that was glorious.

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel

There's only one thing I can say here...

(Glomps Lloyd)

YOU AMAZING, MOE BUNDLE! THAT WAS AMAZING! <3
So smooth, yet dark. So amazing!

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

That was...  :o

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
I... Well, derp.
:getdown:

Agent of the BSoD

• Takeminakata Invocation
  • Never forget
I figured out how to play midi in games with a different device on Win7 ^^
TF2 Backpack
Embodiment of Scarlet Hair English Patch is almost completed.
^ I didn't forget about this. I don't know what you're talking about. >_>

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
  • When Ice Cars completely miss the intended target
"I'm not sure about this anymore...Are you sure this is safe?"

"Absolutely! This is 100% safe! ...Not."

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
  • Making being an evil spirit look good
    • Tondemonai

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

Khaotic Ace

• 8l I forgot about a lot of sites thanks to tumblr.
Mononobe no Taoism.mp3
I am sold for Taoism.  :V And I giggled very very much.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
Mononobe no Taoism.mp3
This is DEFINITELY going into Touhou GTA mod's radio commercials, after adding a little background music (which I can do easily). :getdown:
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Mimachiro

• Master of the Swimsuit
  • Making being an evil spirit look good
    • Tondemonai
This is DEFINITELY going into Touhou GTA mod's radio commercials, after adding a little background music (which I can do easily). :getdown:
DO IT!!!

"I don't have anything against you, but I hope you're ready to die a dog's death!
Oh, don't worry, that cat will carry off your body, so you'll be able to live in our place!"

AJS

• Danmakufu Scripter
As promised, you are my hero for doing that recording.  And great choice of BGM too. :3

But I'm sorry...I cannot forsake the Dark Lord Byakuren.  She finds your lack of faith........disturbing. BV

Awesome audio clip but isn't it supposed to be pronounced more like Daoism?

TMiles

• Let's party!
Erm, changing a bit the topic in hand...

While I do like Spell Practice, I think it would be better a Boss Practice mode than a Spell Practice. God is it annoying to do the stage many times to perfect the boss x_x.

Mononobe no Taoism.mp3
I was totally caught off guard with the awesomeness of that voice clip. The choice for the background music was just perfect.

Erm, changing a bit the topic in hand...

While I do like Spell Practice, I think it would be better a Boss Practice mode than a Spell Practice. God is it annoying to do the stage many times to perfect the boss x_x.
At least trying to perfect bosses the normal way is enough to put you in "auto-pilot" through the stage.  :V

Boss practice would be convenient, I guess... maybe too convenient.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Hey guys did you know that you can kill Yoshika during Seiga's nonspells?

I did during her third,
and I utterly regret it.

Metaflare

• Happening Cat of the Middle of Nowhere
  • Welp is not a good nickname
Wait really? What happens?