Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 6F  (Read 199151 times)

NEETori

• Using my Extending Arms to steal donations.
  • TECHNOLOGY!
Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 6F
« Reply #270 on: November 01, 2010, 12:37:36 AM »
Now only to finish the mess that is 10-11-12(I think) D:

Hint - Alice is HAX, but beware of using any attack on the next boss that isn't Return Inanimateness.

IBakaChan

« Reply #271 on: November 01, 2010, 10:18:06 AM »
Hint - Alice is HAX, but beware of using any attack on the next boss that isn't Return Inanimateness.
Oh, right. Because single-targets are a must and because of differing HP's? (I've checked the wiki and youtube, so I know pretty much all of the bosses by now.)

« Reply #272 on: November 01, 2010, 01:42:47 PM »
Oh, right. Because single-targets are a must and because of differing HP's? (I've checked the wiki and youtube, so I know pretty much all of the bosses by now.)
No, because her multi-targets will throw debuffs on everyone, then Kaguya will uber-buff with Buddha's Stone Bowl and then game over.

IBakaChan

« Reply #273 on: November 01, 2010, 01:58:21 PM »
No, because her multi-targets will throw debuffs on everyone, then Kaguya will uber-buff with Buddha's Stone Bowl and then game over.
Oh.
Thank you for telling me.

NEETori

• TECHNOLOGY!
« Reply #274 on: November 01, 2010, 04:01:37 PM »
Once Kaggy's down, feel free to throw around Seeker Dolls/Little Legion recklessly, though :D

IBakaChan

« Reply #275 on: November 01, 2010, 04:04:58 PM »
Yay! \o/
...But not for November, what with NaNoWriMo going on.

NEETori

• TECHNOLOGY!
« Reply #276 on: November 02, 2010, 05:53:12 AM »
wuh?
In other depressing news, I'm busy again :\
Well, at least this time I won't make my Wriggle and Sakuya useless this time around.
Also - Cirno's output damage is sad.  Weakness'd Icicle Fall does less than Blazing Wheel or even FALLING LEAVES OF MADNESS against Chen.  But Suiga did about 1.6k which was kind of funny (Iku'd)

draganuv15

« Reply #277 on: November 02, 2010, 07:41:43 AM »
once you level Kanako up, I was able to land around a 500k hit on Agastobruama.
God he annoyed me with all the PAR effects and what-not, killed him before he got the chance to hit me with too much Strengthen Jutsu

NEETori

• TECHNOLOGY!
« Reply #278 on: November 02, 2010, 07:51:49 AM »
I had Kanako do 1 mil per blast vs. Okuu :D
To give you comparison, damage god Nitori did about 800k, and Shiki 750k.

Although Yuugi did 800k to Yuuka when Nitori did around 700k.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #279 on: November 02, 2010, 10:52:51 PM »
I had Kanako do 1 mil per blast vs. Okuu :D
To give you comparison, damage god Nitori did about 800k, and Shiki 750k.

Although Yuugi did 800k to Yuuka when Nitori did around 700k.

Element can mean a lot at times, others... not so much :V How much HP does Utsuho even have? 7 Mil or sumthin?

NEETori

• TECHNOLOGY!
« Reply #280 on: November 03, 2010, 04:02:48 AM »
11, if I'm not mistaken.  Kanako died, but I ended up finishing her with an accidental Fantasy Seal or Croaking Frog or something.  No wait, I think it was...

Something humiliating. 

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #281 on: November 03, 2010, 01:26:57 PM »
Something humiliating.

Attack Command from Patchy? XD If that ever happens, we will all need to :getdown:

NEETori

• TECHNOLOGY!
« Reply #282 on: November 03, 2010, 08:21:50 PM »
I remember losing Reimu AND Minoriko to one attack  :derp:

So then I think I just blitzed her with Kanako, Shiki, Nitori and Suwako.

Oh that's right, I finished her with Last Judgment.  Aww, and here I thought I killed her with something like Cats Walk or something.

Ruminizer

• Chilling in my So Nanocar
« Reply #283 on: November 04, 2010, 02:40:32 AM »
Well, I started playing this game about 2 weeks ago, and I have 3 stars. ( Just trying to move onto F22. )
However, I'm having a problem. I've run out of easy ways to get stars, and I'm having trouble moving on.
I have the following stars....

-All Bloodseal Bosses
-All Non-Disk Characters
-Game Finished

I really don't know which I should get next, or which would be fastest/easiest. Any tips?
The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances.
If there is any reaction, both are transformed.

- Carl Jung

Parallaxal

• Moon Sign "Theft of Dreams"
« Reply #284 on: November 04, 2010, 03:05:01 AM »
Well, I started playing this game about 2 weeks ago, and I have 3 stars. ( Just trying to move onto F22. )
However, I'm having a problem. I've run out of easy ways to get stars, and I'm having trouble moving on.
I have the following stars....

-All Bloodseal Bosses
-All Non-Disk Characters
-Game Finished

I really don't know which I should get next, or which would be fastest/easiest. Any tips?

If you can beat the Bloodstained Seals, you can beat the V2 bosses. I typically get the V2 star before fighting even Hibachi solo, and I never have any issues with them. Remember, you don't need to fight the V2 of the final boss to get the V2 star.

NEETori

• TECHNOLOGY!
« Reply #285 on: November 04, 2010, 04:51:52 AM »
Grind for the itamz.  Actually, grinding for multiple copies of certain itamz isn't a bad idea.  Flower Blade Kikiryusei, Ribbon, Karen Device, and Scourge are all great items.  Divine Spirit Barrier and Pailsen Files aren't all bad, and Armads is worth it on physical attackers if you use Iku a lot.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #286 on: November 04, 2010, 02:19:31 PM »
Completing the 1st 10 item pages and beating the V2s are your best bet.

Ruminizer

• Chilling in my So Nanocar
« Reply #287 on: November 04, 2010, 03:47:10 PM »
Allright. Thanks, everyone. I think I'll get the V2 Bosses first, and then go for items.
The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances.
If there is any reaction, both are transformed.

- Carl Jung

NEETori

• TECHNOLOGY!
« Reply #288 on: November 17, 2010, 12:52:00 AM »
I was thinking about how to kill Yukari before she even Djinn Storm'd this morning in New Game +
It involves Suwako, Nitori, Kaguya, Kourin, and ironically, Yukari.  I wonder if you have to be overlevelled to do it though.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #289 on: November 17, 2010, 01:57:20 AM »
I was thinking about how to kill Yukari before she even Djinn Storm'd this morning in New Game +
It involves Suwako, Nitori, Kaguya, Kourin, and ironically, Yukari.  I wonder if you have to be overlevelled to do it though.

I'd say so, either that or a LOT of luck. I find phase 1 to be pretty dangerous actually (more than 2) because of flying insect nest. It generally 1shots anybody in the front row for me except for a hp tank/china. None of those people should be able to take that hit easily at a reasonable level, even with strange gear choices IMO. Then Yukari also likes spamming her "lose your entire action guage bwahahaha" every so often, which can really screw up with a big organized bursed of specific planned attacks >=P

NEETori

• TECHNOLOGY!
« Reply #290 on: November 17, 2010, 02:50:20 AM »
I was also planning to send in Renko and Cirno beforehand to smash her stats to bits, and at half speed, she should be able to get her first turn off, and that's it, hopefully.

Earthsiege

• Rational Anarchist
  • The balance of power MUST be preserved.
« Reply #291 on: November 20, 2010, 12:10:55 AM »
So I just found an interesting bug/glitch: started a new game+ from a clear file, carrying over just characters and equipment. About ten or so of my characters had a bunch of XP already, the biggest offender being Tenshi with almost 50 levels worth.

Nothing a few minutes on CE couldn't fix, of course, but it is odd. Anyone else had it happen to them?
http://pastebin.com/DzbzqF0k - LoT2 reference list. If anyone catches anything, drop me a line.

Axel Ryman

• Fear me
« Reply #292 on: November 20, 2010, 12:40:08 AM »
I did at the start of the PCB playthrough. It was annoying at first so I had to use CE ti help fix it. I wonder if it's because of transferred 2:04 saves.

« Reply #293 on: November 20, 2010, 02:19:41 AM »
Well. So far everytime i've used cirno, it had gone something like this
~random battle~
Phoenix Spread Wings
Spear the gungnir
Perfect Freeze
Battle results:
Remilia total exp: 5670
Sakuya Total exp: 4330
Chen Total exp: 7535
Cirno Total exp: 9999/ the damage she did to one of the enemies=999

« Reply #294 on: November 20, 2010, 02:22:39 AM »
<Amaterasu> Link broken.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 02:53:04 AM by Amaterasu »

« Reply #295 on: November 20, 2010, 02:27:28 AM »
....you know we have a topic for Labyrinth of Touhou, right?

Right here, in fact.

Still don't know what you were trying to accomplish with this post, though.
All lies and all sin, all dreams and all majesty, Everything rots in this ruined hell

[The Perfect, Elegant Maid] [Pathos of the Hated People] [Music, Projects, and Art]

« Reply #296 on: November 20, 2010, 02:32:01 AM »
Heh heh, I joined less than 3 minutes ago. I didn't know :D

<Amaterasu>Topics merged.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 02:52:03 AM by Amaterasu »

Tangrelle

• This is my book! It's still all weird though.
« Reply #297 on: November 20, 2010, 05:26:45 AM »
Um, yeah, hiya.

I've been facing 18f for a while, and I'm finally at the point where I feel I can beat him if I perfect my micromanagement and stop getting my lovely Flan and Suwako and arghblargh everyone killed by casuality D:< But I do need help.

Which elements beat which again? |D I have consistent trouble figuring it out, and this time, I was left with my tanks and Suwako in front of Nature!18f. I stalled enough to take out Spirit, ironically, but it's really very frustrating! I mix up Wind's weaknesses and everything and arghblargh D:<

Are there any nukes and whatnot you'd recommend? I have my defensive team set, and right now I've been using Kaguya, Suwako, FlanFlan, and Patchy. I'm kind of trying to think of someone who can do a good job on multiple forms, seeing as I can't really spend 6 slots on nukes and leave the other 6 for my, like, 2 tanks, Reimu, Iku, Minoriko, and Yuugi. On the same note, I have Tenshi past 6k HP, so it's hard to fit her in there as well with Meiling too D:<

NEETori

• TECHNOLOGY!
« Reply #298 on: November 20, 2010, 05:56:54 AM »
Depends on which version you are using, but Nitori can hit hard.  HARD.

Fire form - just blitz him with any non-elemental/non-fire attacks that you have.  Unless you raised Suwako for magic (not recommended), you have no good cold spells to hit him.
Cold form - Patchy can stay in and blast them with Royal Flare, slowly, Yuugi can do some pretty insane damage with KOi3S, Reisen and Alice are really great stay-in attackers (and Reisen can also hit his Spirit form)
Nature form - Aya can rip this form apart with rapidfire Peerless Wind Gods, Suika's Throwing Atlas is the strongest wind nuke you got, and Iku may be able to do some alright damage.  Youmu if you use her is awesome
Wind form - Suwako by herself should be able to handle this, but Youmu, Kaguya and 2.04 Nitori can add some alright damage
Mystic form - Yuyuko and Kaguya have the highest damage output here, but ATK!Komachi can deal some nasty damage
Spirit form - Nuke it with Master Spark, Rumia's Moonlight Ray (Parallaxal's Rumia did 70k!!), Mind Starmine from Reisen, or Wako's Iron Rings

When choosing attackers, try and choose characters who can either deal massive damage no matter what, or can hit for multiple elements.  Youmu for example, hits every form very hard.  Slash of Eternity hits every single form for massive damage, but her two elemental attacks can deal some insane damage to the respective weak forms.  Nitori can pierce his highish defense and shove a 1000% multiplier attack up his fundoshi.  Yuugi can nuke the cold form fairly well, and deal decent damage to the Nature Form using Storm on Mount Ooe, and Supernatural Phenomena for everything else.  Those are just a couple examples.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #299 on: November 20, 2010, 09:59:27 AM »
Fire form is the most harmless. You don't need to prepare a nuke. Just use that phase to recharge and heal.