Author Topic: Cosmic Break  (Read 211910 times)

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Re: Cosmic Break
« Reply #750 on: March 27, 2011, 03:01:55 PM »
No, best thing ever happened on CosmicBreak.

ETF IS NOT FIRST PLACE

Why don't people like ETF?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

An Odd Sea Slug

• Not here, but not really there.
  • Only the best.
    • You can save the world by clicking this link!
« Reply #751 on: March 27, 2011, 06:32:30 PM »
OH MY GOD

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

Oh, that reminds me, here are the matches in question. The semi-final, and final are both from hotglue's perspective, but others should have the same matches from opponent views floating about. And have better camera work. And people actually remembering to hit the tab key every once in awhile, etc.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #752 on: March 28, 2011, 03:16:11 AM »
Why don't people like ETF?
I dislike ETF because most of their members have an incredibly high tendency to abuse every glitch they know of in the game. Considering the fact that they came from the now deceased Cosmic Break Chinese...
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

Gunbazca

• Writer Nightpen
  • Ein Writefag wom Tjiliwoeng
    • Profile down ffn
« Reply #753 on: March 28, 2011, 05:15:51 AM »
Got that spiderbot from the lotto box, but i missed a Cosmo Regret and Seraph Promotion.

... i should not be playing from work.

Not making any new multi-chapter fics until i finish This fanfic!

GunZ/Fei/WN's Abodes: @ Ffn.net || @ Twitter || @ Youtube || @ Blogspot

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #754 on: March 28, 2011, 05:43:48 AM »
I dislike ETF because most of their members have an incredibly high tendency to abuse every glitch they know of in the game.

Well, they ARE HKers, they are only doing what every asian gamer was born to do.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #755 on: March 29, 2011, 12:15:21 PM »
Aaaarghghghghgh

I missed an Amateus from a lotto cube aaaarghghghghg  :colonveeplusalpha:

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #756 on: March 29, 2011, 08:30:26 PM »
I have to say. I hate how strong the element of chance is in this game.I'm not asking for free RT, but I wouldn't mind if you could somehow get things through achievements, like clear _________ on 3* or on Hell mode or something.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #757 on: March 29, 2011, 09:12:48 PM »
I have to say. I hate how strong the element of chance is in this game.I'm not asking for free RT, but I wouldn't mind if you could somehow get things through achievements, like clear _________ on 3* or on Hell mode or something.
Yup the grind is bad, having to kill a boss 20+ times for a weapon drop isn't odd for an MMO though, especialy with how easy they are.
Missions on the other hand are totaly unforgiving.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #758 on: March 29, 2011, 11:20:53 PM »
It's wouldn't be so bad if there were more missions/quests, but with only 3 quests and 5 missions, it gets boring.

Maybe every time you clear a quest mission, it would give a token of sorts that could be exchanged at a shop for rarer parts. 

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #759 on: March 29, 2011, 11:33:45 PM »
I do fine with weapons I get from the shop. I usually do quests or missions for robot parts. Rewards for achievements would be really nice, though.
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

« Reply #760 on: March 30, 2011, 12:34:06 AM »
It's wouldn't be so bad if there were more missions/quests, but with only 3 quests and 5 missions, it gets boring.

Maybe every time you clear a quest mission, it would give a token of sorts that could be exchanged at a shop for rarer parts.
The game relies on scarcity of the good stuff.  And it being less scarce for Rt.

A 0-slot stardust cannon would still need the token equivalent of tens of bossfights.
The 2-slot would need to be enough grind to match up to the 500 Rt or so it would cost you to get it out of the gara.
It still needs to be enough "work" to be worth what it would cost in Rt. Dunno what your minimum wage is like, but here that's about 5 hours tedious work to equate $50, You want it to be harder than using that real money, so say 10 hours bossgrind for a 2-slot stardust cannon.

Rt needs to have value, making it cheaper than the time the grind would cost is one way of doing that.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 12:43:12 AM by Think Komachi with a Rifle »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #761 on: March 30, 2011, 12:54:38 AM »
The game relies on scarcity of the good stuff.  And it being less scarce for Rt.

A 0-slot stardust cannon would still need the token equivalent of tens of bossfights.
The 2-slot would need to be enough grind to match up to the 500 Rt or so it would cost you to get it out of the gara.
It still needs to be enough "work" to be worth what it would cost in Rt. Dunno what your minimum wage is like, but here that's about 5 hours tedious work to equate $50, You want it to be harder than using that real money, so say 10 hours bossgrind for a 2-slot stardust cannon.

Rt needs to have value, making it cheaper than the time the grind would cost is on way of doing that.

I would agree with you if there was a trading system, but there is not, nor or are there any plans of one as far as I know. If there was a set price for said stardust, I would be fine with that. But, just about everything good either requires a lot of time/money for a CHANCE of getting it. I just think it's stupid, and that it's a way of cutting corners. If the game is really fun, I should still be playing even if said Stardust Cannon cost 2000 UC. Also, it would not take $500 to get an Stardust Cannon, nor do people try to roll for it last I checked. A few posts ago, Choja was raging about getting one IIRC.
TBH, I just want a "cap" on the amount of time/money needed to get somthing. It's just unfair to the people who have ground the hell out of Haku, Berzy, and Frac, hundreds of times with little to show for it. The grinding doesn't give Cyberstep money, so I figured it would be easier to negotiate, though I think one should exist for Gara too.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #762 on: March 30, 2011, 02:14:53 AM »
500 Rt migt have been a bit much, probably about 320 Rt (ten rolls) $32. It was just an example where you can get it for Rt as well as from boss grinding, pleanty of people must get rare boss drops when they want another one as well.

I actualy like the lack of trade system.
I think it's one of the best features, it means you get no goldfarmers/ RMT problems.

The problem I can see is that the new level for how many fights it takes to get the item is going to be aimed high. Instead of some getting lucky and geting a 1/50 drop first time everyone will need to run it 50 times. It's still a painful grind, just now a totaly even painful grind.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 02:38:27 AM by Think Komachi with a Rifle »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #763 on: March 30, 2011, 02:58:15 AM »
500 Rt migt have been a bit much, probably about 320 Rt (ten rolls) $32. It was just an example where you can get it for Rt as well as from boss grinding, pleanty of people must get rare boss drops when they want another one as well.

I actualy like the lack of trade system.
I think it's one of the best features, it means you get no goldfarmers/ RMT problems.

The problem I can see is that the new level for how many fights it takes to get the item is going to be aimed high. Instead of some getting lucky and geting a 1/50 drop first time everyone will need to run it 50 times. It's still a painful grind, just now a totaly even painful grind.

I don't see what's so bad about RMT and goldfarming. UC has little value right now. All it's good for is limit removing and Garapon. We already have people hacking into accounts, as shown by people hacking Snowflake accounts and junking their EVEs.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #764 on: March 31, 2011, 11:15:36 AM »
I open my lotto cube today

Mecha Jetter. Oh nice, a free Rt bot.

I open my lucky cube

CS(Ouka Gara version). Aaaahh yea! I'm so gonna skin her head like a creeper.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #765 on: March 31, 2011, 11:17:50 AM »
I open my lotto cube today.

5th Seraph Promo missed.

I open my lucky cube.

Pepen.

Screw you.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #766 on: March 31, 2011, 12:31:19 PM »
So far, I'm impressed by Suzeku's buff. I can actually use my wisps without being close enough for a Vanguard to hit me. The range was somewhere less than 200 and now it's 250.

« Reply #767 on: March 31, 2011, 02:21:34 PM »
I open my lotto cube today.

5th Seraph Promo missed.

I open my lucky cube.

Pepen.

Screw you.
Pepen isn't obtainable anywhere else in the game.  Sure it's useless, but it's rare too ;o

and you can always skin it  gold and pretend you knew Hotglue was going to beat ETF in the finals :V

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #768 on: March 31, 2011, 05:56:05 PM »
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

« Reply #769 on: March 31, 2011, 10:16:04 PM »
Got a Sharhead, fun to play, no idea how to tune it or what carts to use.

I prety much only play air. Any ideas?

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #770 on: March 31, 2011, 10:35:36 PM »
Got a Mighty Byne. Man it's slow.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #771 on: March 31, 2011, 10:36:34 PM »
Mighty Byne?
Try a Red Squealer AM, I hear it'll help. Use it's attack, you'll FALCON PUNCH YOUR WAY ACROSS THE MAP.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

« Reply #772 on: March 31, 2011, 10:52:20 PM »
CBJP account is go.

* Esoterica starts farming arcantus to prepare funds to buy Malice.

Speaking of Malice, here's to hoping we don't get screwed with gara Malice in CBEN next week.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #773 on: April 01, 2011, 01:23:11 AM »
I think one of 2 things can happen, Nicole will be gara or the 50% off sale will end. If CS were going to choose one of those two, I'd want them to end the sale.

« Reply #774 on: April 01, 2011, 02:26:04 AM »
I'm starting to think she'll just be in the shop like normal, apparently she's a permanent addition in JP.

Then again, Gwyain's an RT bot there too, so .-.

Gunbazca

• Writer Nightpen
  • Ein Writefag wom Tjiliwoeng
    • Profile down ffn
« Reply #775 on: April 01, 2011, 04:16:58 AM »
Aaaarghghghghgh

I missed an Amateus from a lotto cube aaaarghghghghg  :colonveeplusalpha:
So rarebots do show up in lotto cubes... interesting. I was skeptical when a friend of mine claimed that he missed an Ouka from the Lotto.

In other news, i got a Gwyain from the botcube... after a Dikaros from the day before. Nice day.

Not making any new multi-chapter fics until i finish This fanfic!

GunZ/Fei/WN's Abodes: @ Ffn.net || @ Twitter || @ Youtube || @ Blogspot

« Reply #776 on: April 01, 2011, 03:03:47 PM »
CBHK's closing down in May, so they're having a sale.

What kind of sale?

See for yourself.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #777 on: April 01, 2011, 04:29:10 PM »
I hear that the other CB that aren't CBjp are doing worse than CBen. Do you guys think that CS will try to prevent the english version from dying if it gets in a bad condition?

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #778 on: April 01, 2011, 05:31:43 PM »
Well did the others ever have as much activity as CEen? They might, if the feel it's worth saving.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #779 on: April 01, 2011, 05:34:44 PM »
Well did the others ever have as much activity as CEen? They might, if the feel it's worth saving.
JP's about as active, I'm sure the others are worse though.