Author Topic: [COMPLETED] Roll to Dodge - A Multiplayer Game of Chance  (Read 75741 times)

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
Re: Roll to Dodge - A Multiplayer Game of Chance
« Reply #210 on: November 11, 2014, 04:37:40 AM »
>Take a stay at inn, allocate MORE points into musician. I can deal with any other shenanigans in the village in the morning.
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Talking to yourself isn't a sign of madness. Expecting a reply is.
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

FlamingRok

• Rena is pleased with your efforts.
« Reply #211 on: November 11, 2014, 11:37:48 AM »
>"The outside world...? Well, this place does appear to have different qualities than I'm used to, so I guess I am." Slowly step away from the shelves with snakes, while making certain not to bump into anything else. "Ah, my apologies, how could I be so rude as to not introduce myself as well? I am Mamoru. Please to make your acquaintance." Continue to look nervously at the shelves with snakes. "Uhm...are those snakes poisonous by any chance?"

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #212 on: November 11, 2014, 12:28:51 PM »
>Look at the guide books and their prices.
>>Buy one of each for every location on the map.
>Let's go to Korindou!
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #213 on: November 11, 2014, 03:03:18 PM »
> Reincarnate through the powerful poison running through my body.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #214 on: November 11, 2014, 04:54:00 PM »
>"M-my apologizes..."
>Back off a bit, give them some space. Still though, are they talking about Reimu? She wouldn't literally kill someone, would she? No... no that's not how it works in Gensokyo! What about the spellcard rules? Aren't things supposed to be non-lethal around here!? I'd like to confront Reimu about this, but to hell if I could stand up to her alone. This person here with the girl, given he's seemingly involved himself, might be a good ally. The first chance I get, I should ask him about this whole debacle. Until then, I'll just wait until I can talk to him.
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #215 on: November 11, 2014, 09:14:14 PM »
Hard? Please. this is RTD.
>Develop flight.

« Reply #216 on: November 12, 2014, 03:39:42 AM »
> Stretch out a bit to get your legs in working order. The plot's moving without you and you need to catch up!
   >> Upon success, start asking around to find out where an unmatched sock went.
   >> In the event of your knees still being notably sprained, see if you can scrounge up some materials to make crutches or something.
[6] "Ahh! To hell with it..." you think to yourself as you stand up.
*CRACK*
Brief pain runs up from your knees as they pop back into their sockets. The closest "person" to you is Keine, so you ask her regarding the whereabouts of an unmatched sock. She replies, with a worried voice.
"I think they took off towards the west. There's quite a few places he might be, though it's highly likely he'd find shelter in the Forest of Magic."
As soon as she finishes her sentence, you smile and nod at her before taking off towards the forest.

The Forest of Magic is almost a normal forest, except for the patches of glowing mushrooms scattered about. You find Validon98 standing in front of some bushes, where an unmatched sock hiding in with a girl whom he calls "Haru". Suddenly, she screams out with intense emotional pain.
"No... No no no... NOOOOOOO!!!!!! ... SHE'S NOT DEAD. SHE'S NOT DEAD. SHE CAN'T DIE!!!"

>are you kidding me? seriously, make something happen, I'm bored. Since we're still dead let's go to the netherworld or something
[4] You find your way into the Netherworld, where surprisingly, you have a "body" again. It seems that ghosts in the Netherworld take on the form of their previous flesh and bones. Several "humans" notice you upon your arrival.
"Oooh... what brings you here?"
"How did you die?"

>Oh. Oh dear. That wasn't what I expected at all. Hug the poor girl. Heat self up slightly so the hug is warmer and more reassuring. Employ wings for softness.
>Turn to Validon and hold up a finger, as if saying "We need a moment."
>Try not to cry.
>>Cry anyway.
>Softly, "It's okay, Haru. Let it all out. I'll make sure nothing happens to you. And we will find out about your mother. I promise."
>Once she's calmed down, "So. What did your mother look like? And her hobbies? I will need some information on her before I can do anything else to help you find her." Provide support if she breaks down again with remembering.
>"If it's alright with you, may I look at the youkai notes left on the shiki- laptop?"
[2] "It's [...] promise."
"No... No no no... NOOOOOOO!!!!!!"
Haru screams upon your mention of her mother.
"SHE'S NOT DEAD. SHE'S NOT DEAD. SHE CAN'T DIE!!!"
Your efforts to calm her down don't seem to be working as well as you had hoped.

It sounds like someone else is approaching...

>Take a stay at inn, allocate MORE points into musician. I can deal with any other shenanigans in the village in the morning.
[3] After getting into your room, you can't help but read the newspaper sitting on the table in its usual position.
  • HAKUREI SHRINE MAIDEN ATTACKS HUMAN GIRL
  • SKILLED MUSICIAN PERFORMS AT NEWLY-OPENED MAHJONG PARLOR
  • LOCAL SASHIMI SHOP QUESTIONED IN POISONING INCIDENT
  • VILLAGE SCHOOLHOUSE DAMAGED BY YOUKAI
You can't help but smile at the second headline. You did it. The entire village now knows your talent, and that can only bring you more fame in the future. You lay back and try to fall asleep. Perhaps it's the excitement from your newly-gained fame, or the constant replay of today's events in your head, but you find it quite hard to fall asleep.

QUEST COMPLETE: Rockstar

>"The outside world...? Well, this place does appear to have different qualities than I'm used to, so I guess I am." Slowly step away from the shelves with snakes, while making certain not to bump into anything else. "Ah, my apologies, how could I be so rude as to not introduce myself as well? I am Mamoru. Please to make your acquaintance." Continue to look nervously at the shelves with snakes. "Uhm...are those snakes poisonous by any chance?"
[3] "The [...] am."
You step away from the shelves as the snakes hiss at you.
"Ah, [...] chance."
"Mamoru, eh? Nice meetin' ya, too. Nah. These ones don't bite at all. But watch out, they give a pretty hard squeeze at ya' if you startle them!"
As you continue backing away, you trip and shake the foundation upon your bottom making contact with the wooden floor-panels.
"Whoa! Watch out! Are you okay?"

You seem to have sprained your back from the fall.

>Look at the guide books and their prices.
>>Buy one of each for every location on the map.
>Let's go to Korindou!
[5] Since when did prices matter to you after you got all that money? You buy a copy of each of the books:
  • A Complete Guide to Dining and Entertainment in the Human Village
  • Gensokyo on 5 Yen a Day
  • The Hieda Guidebook of Youkai and Spirits (Ninth Edition)
  • Fairies: Avoiding Their Pranks and Pranking Them Back
  • TRAVELER'S TIPS - Where to Visit and Where to Avoid
  • The Youkai Mountain: Not as Harmful as It Sounds
Kourindou is a small shop to the west of the Human Village, serving as both a distinct marker on the path to the Forest of Magic and one of Gensokyo's few dealers of outside-world items. Though it's late, light from a gas-lit lantern shines brighly through the glass windows. As you open the door to step inside, a silver-haired man in glasses looks up from the counter he's sitting at as he tinkers with strange mechanical objects.
"Welcome to Kourindou. Feel free to ask me about any item you find here."

Money - ?2500 (total ?9997000)

> Reincarnate through the powerful poison running through my body.
[1] You reincarnate with poison blood and die almost immediately afterwards.

>"M-my apologizes..."
>Back off a bit, give them some space. Still though, are they talking about Reimu? She wouldn't literally kill someone, would she? No... no that's not how it works in Gensokyo! What about the spellcard rules? Aren't things supposed to be non-lethal around here!? I'd like to confront Reimu about this, but to hell if I could stand up to her alone. This person here with the girl, given he's seemingly involved himself, might be a good ally. The first chance I get, I should ask him about this whole debacle. Until then, I'll just wait until I can talk to him.
[4] As you wait for an opportunity to involve yourself, the girl cries words of deep psychological trauma.
"No... No no no... NOOOOOOO!!!!!! ... SHE'S NOT DEAD. SHE'S NOT DEAD. SHE CAN'T DIE!!!"

Patorikku walks up to the bush and stands behind you. He also seems to be listening to their conversation.

Hard? Please. this is RTD.
>Develop flight.
[4] You now have the ability to fly.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 03:51:31 AM by aUsernameIsFineToo »

an unmatched sock

• Um...what's this?
  • Should I be concerned? I think I should be concern
« Reply #217 on: November 12, 2014, 04:01:44 AM »
>"No, no, I didn't mean to imply that...I'm sorry...I'm sure she's alive and well. But please, we won't get much of anywhere in this state, and I want to help you. We need to- Who's there?"
>Point at newcomer(s) with nuclear arm. "Make one wrong move and I'll consume this entire forest. Identify yourselves, now." Make sure the arm is active and charging. I won't let possible threats go unanswered, not now.

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #218 on: November 12, 2014, 05:31:25 AM »
>"H-hey, watch where you point that thing! I'm just someone who overheard what's going on and I'd like to find out why Reimu is being very un-Reimu like about... whatever this is all about. I'm with you, not against you, don't worry."
>Have hands raised above head, to show that I am not trying anything funny and that I'm completely listening and attentive!

Patorikku

• Weird country-bumpkin city-boy hybrid
  • (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #219 on: November 12, 2014, 07:18:29 AM »
> "Whoa, hey, watch where you point that thing! I know how eager you are to test that thing out, but I'm not keen on bein' your target practice!"
> You don't really know what he's capable of with that thing, so don't test your luck. Hands up nicely in the air.
> "Now uh, about your other, more noisy companion over there... And that there portable computer I've seen you towing around... Mind I get some more info on everything here?"

Oh look, I got an image in my signature. Finally.
Click here for Tumblr nonsense.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #220 on: November 12, 2014, 08:46:42 AM »
>Attempt to be friendly with fellow dead.
>>"I got bored of haunting the living, and the shikigami didn't seem to appreciate it."
>>"The whims of the gods of chance didn't appreciate my attempt to spite them, so I died in a freak accident."
>Hope that the Netherworld has more interesting things to do then the human world where nothing ever gets accomplished.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #221 on: November 12, 2014, 11:52:15 AM »
>Does the quest exp let me level up? I want to level up!
>read the other articles a little more in depth. What is that shrine maiden up to, and what's with the schoolhouse?
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

Failure McFailFace

• Impor
« Reply #222 on: November 12, 2014, 11:55:16 AM »
I feel like I'm missing most of the plot here.
>look at Kourindou's inventory
>> Buy any portable light source he has, along with whatever goes with it (ie flashlight with batteries, oil lamp with oil and matches, etc.)
>Use the light source and walk around the perimeter of the Forest of Magic

EDIT: this game is making me to have to think ahead from the RNG's results. Who knows, I might not find a light source this turn. Or get jumped by a Youkai.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 01:30:02 PM by bigyihsuan »
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

FlamingRok

« Reply #223 on: November 12, 2014, 12:01:06 PM »
>"I've...had better reflexes before..." Attempt to get up, even though I'll continue feeling some pain regardless. It'll probably be awhile before I recover fully.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #224 on: November 12, 2014, 04:02:49 PM »
> Draw the magic in the area towards me in order to reincarnate.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #225 on: November 12, 2014, 04:16:56 PM »
Ahaha, victory.
>Fly to the nearest relevant spot.

Conarnar

• reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
« Reply #226 on: November 12, 2014, 07:33:59 PM »
>Randomly start existing

an unmatched sock

• Um...what's this?
« Reply #227 on: November 12, 2014, 09:24:41 PM »
>"...Alright. But wait a bit." Lower weapon. "Sorry Pat, didn't realize it was you. I'm a bit on-edge right now. Last thing I need is...her popping in out of nowhere to attack us."
>Resume trying to comfort Haru.

« Reply #228 on: November 13, 2014, 02:57:38 AM »
>"H-hey, watch where you point that thing! I'm just someone who overheard what's going on and I'd like to find out why Reimu is being very un-Reimu like about... whatever this is all about. I'm with you, not against you, don't worry."
>Have hands raised above head, to show that I am not trying anything funny and that I'm completely listening and attentive!
[4] You continue to wait as an unmatched sock attempts to calm the girl down.

> "Whoa, hey, watch where you point that thing! I know how eager you are to test that thing out, but I'm not keen on bein' your target practice!"
> You don't really know what he's capable of with that thing, so don't test your luck. Hands up nicely in the air.
> "Now uh, about your other, more noisy companion over there... And that there portable computer I've seen you towing around... Mind I get some more info on everything here?"
[2] "Now [...] here?"
He doesn't seem to respond.

>Attempt to be friendly with fellow dead.
>>"I got bored of haunting the living, and the shikigami didn't seem to appreciate it."
>>"The whims of the gods of chance didn't appreciate my attempt to spite them, so I died in a freak accident."
>Hope that the Netherworld has more interesting things to do then the human world where nothing ever gets accomplished.
[1] "I [...] it."
"Yeah. Happens, doesn't it? Well, you're one of us now, so try to appreciate that!"
"The [...] accident."
"Ahh... How classic... 'Never betray the gods,' they say. Yet you never realize the importance of that until they curse you."

There's nothing to do in the Netherworld. Souls just wander aimlessly in a vast space of darkness, occasionally holding conversations about their experiences in the living world, that is, if they still remember enough.

>Does the quest exp let me level up? I want to level up!
>read the other articles a little more in depth. What is that shrine maiden up to, and what's with the schoolhouse?
[3] Completing the quest gives you fame, which is one of the many attributes you may enhance. Your musician skill level is currently 10, and all other skills are at their initial values of 0. You turn your attention to the newspaper:

HAKUREI SHRINE MAIDEN ATTACKS HUMAN GIRL
At mid-afternoon, Reimu Hakurei was in the process of performing a youkai exterimination ritual when a young girl interrupted her attempt. She responded with a death threat, nearly killing the girl and an unknown person who stepped out from the crowd to defend her. Anonymous reports point to the possibility that the girl was the daughter of the outside-world researcher slain as a result of his attempt to uncover information regarding the Great Hakurei Barrier. It is strongly advised that residents of the village do not approach the shrine maiden with questions regarding this incident.

VILLAGE SCHOOLHOUSE DAMAGED BY YOUKAI
Early in the morning, the village schoolhouse was attacked by a strong youkai. Reports provided seem to indicate that there was one casualty, thankfully due to the weekend and absence of schoolchildren. The remains of the youkai were found splattered over the walls and floor, and its killer was not found when reporters arrived on scene. A temporary schooling location has been set up while the main schoolhouse is under clean-up and repair. For more information on this alternate location, please consult Keine Kamishirasawa. In addition, strenuous training of village guards are under way to prevent further attacks.

Nausea settles in as a result of tiredness. You notice the cup of green tea sitting on the table, which could provide you with a much-needed caffeine boost.

CAUTION: Get to sleep or drink the cup of tea within the next turn.

I feel like I'm missing most of the plot here.
>look at Kourindou's inventory
>> Buy any portable light source he has, along with whatever goes with it (ie flashlight with batteries, oil lamp with oil and matches, etc.)
>Use the light source and walk around the perimeter of the Forest of Magic

EDIT: this game is making me to have to think ahead from the RNG's results. Who knows, I might not find a light source this turn. Or get jumped by a Youkai.
[2] You may have money, but money is only as useful as the things it can buy. Although Kourindou is home to a variety of bizzare items, there doesn't seem to be portable sources of light for sale.

Note from GM: Aaannnddd that's the point of RtD ;) Unlike traditional forum games where you can be almost certain that your actions will be completed, you're completely at the mercy of the RNG here.

>"I've...had better reflexes before..." Attempt to get up, even though I'll continue feeling some pain regardless. It'll probably be awhile before I recover fully.
[2] You try to get up, but the pain prevents you from doing so and you collapse back down onto the floor.
"Easy there, Mamoru..."

> Draw the magic in the area towards me in order to reincarnate.
[4] Before your spirit completely leaves your body, you harness the last bit of life-energy you have to concentrate the surrounding magic towards you. After a few minutes, the poison's effects diminish. Your vision is the first to come back, starting out as a blur to gradually become what you're used to seeing. Finally, you regain control of your body as the rest of your senses begin to function normally.

Ahaha, victory.
>Fly to the nearest relevant spot.
[4] You think about following an unmatched sock, but in the darkness you decide that it's best to find rest for the night, and fly to the village inn. A women behind the window greets you.
"Would you like to stay for the night?"

>Randomly start existing
[1] Try again.

>"...Alright. But wait a bit." Lower weapon. "Sorry Pat, didn't realize it was you. I'm a bit on-edge right now. Last thing I need is...her popping in out of nowhere to attack us."
>Resume trying to comfort Haru.
[4] Haru is still sniffling, but it seems that she's pretty much calmed down from the bout of emotions that hit her like a speeding bullet-train a few minutes ago. The wind continues to blow through the forest, making an eerie howling sound similar to that of wild youkai.

Patorikku

• Weird country-bumpkin city-boy hybrid
  • (ง ?̀_?́)ง
« Reply #229 on: November 13, 2014, 03:08:01 AM »
> "Right, I suppose we shouldn't stick it out in the woods like this. I think we should find somewhere to rest."
> Do a quick scan of the surrounding area; see if there's any sort of shelter you can take.

Oh look, I got an image in my signature. Finally.
Click here for Tumblr nonsense.

Failure McFailFace

• Impor
« Reply #230 on: November 13, 2014, 03:26:19 AM »
>Is there anything portable that emits light in some way? Like the "Doomsday Device" GameBoy from CoLA?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #231 on: November 13, 2014, 03:33:45 AM »
>Berate the GM for stymieing me at every attempt to get anything interesting done
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

an unmatched sock

• Um...what's this?
« Reply #232 on: November 13, 2014, 03:38:40 AM »
>To Haru: "You doing alright now? We probably shouldn't just be sitting here in the middle of the forest. Would you particularly mind if these two accompanied us? He is certainly a good ally to have," motion at Pat, "...as for the other, I cannot say, I've never seen him before," indicating Validon.
>To Pat: "I'll explain in a bit, but I do agree that we should find shelter first." Begin looking about, keeping close to Haru for support (if she wants it)

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #233 on: November 13, 2014, 03:57:45 AM »
> Use a tree as I attempt to prop myself up into a sitting position.

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #234 on: November 13, 2014, 04:15:45 AM »
>"All you need to know is that as long as you don't randomly try to kill me, I'll help you out."
>Assist Pat in scouting the area. Two sets of eyes are better than one, no?

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #235 on: November 13, 2014, 04:27:59 AM »
Stare around at Bamboo, determine location.

If location is Bamboo Forest of Lost, create Bamboo Lost Woods and build house at end.
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #236 on: November 13, 2014, 04:28:41 AM »
>STAY AWAKE THROUGH SHEER WILLPOWER! SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK
>Yeah, nah. Drink tea. Rock star's gotta be in his best shape for the fans.

FlamingRok

« Reply #237 on: November 13, 2014, 11:30:16 AM »
>"Thank you for the hospitality, but I shouldn't be troubling you this much. I apologize." Continue lying there, wondering when I'd be able to move around again. "Hey, what was that potion going to do anyways...?"

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #238 on: November 13, 2014, 02:31:59 PM »
Oh shit, did I have money?
>If yes: "Oh, yes please. Would you be kind as to inform me what are the rates?"
>If not: "I'm afraid I'll have to decline your offer, unless I can pay my stay with any kind of service? Like cleaning or somesuch."

« Reply #239 on: November 14, 2014, 03:15:27 AM »
> "Right, I suppose we shouldn't stick it out in the woods like this. I think we should find somewhere to rest."
> Do a quick scan of the surrounding area; see if there's any sort of shelter you can take.
[6] an unmatched sock crawls out from the bush, followed by Haru. You notice that the bushes on either side of the forest road form tunnel-like structures underneath them. There are some coins scattered near the entrance.

Money +?624 (total ?5624)

>Is there anything portable that emits light in some way? Like the "Doomsday Device" GameBoy from CoLA?
[4] Hmm... It seems you've missed something as you were looking through the shelves. There appears to be a lantern sitting behind some strange items. A sloshing sound comes from its base as you pick it up.

>Berate the GM for stymieing me at every attempt to get anything interesting done
[3] You begin grumbling to yourself as you wander around.
"Hey, what's the matter?"
You try to respond, but your consciousness fades away. When it returns you find yourself lying in a forest with mild back pain, telling you that you are somehow alive again.

>To Haru: "You doing alright now? We probably shouldn't just be sitting here in the middle of the forest. Would you particularly mind if these two accompanied us? He is certainly a good ally to have," motion at Pat, "...as for the other, I cannot say, I've never seen him before," indicating Validon.
>To Pat: "I'll explain in a bit, but I do agree that we should find shelter first." Begin looking about, keeping close to Haru for support (if she wants it)
[3] "You [...] before"
"No, I don't mind. The more people with us, the safer we'll be."
You crawl out from the bush you were hiding in with Haru. She follows you out as you hold her hand. After searching for a while as a group, Patorikku finds an expanse of tunnels beneath the bushes to the side of the forest road.
"Are you okay? You're bleeding."
You didn't notice it at first, but now that she mentions it, it appears that you cut your elbow on something as you came out from your hiding place. The wound doesn't appear to be very deep. If you're careful with it, it should heal in 2 turns.

> Use a tree as I attempt to prop myself up into a sitting position.
[5] BONUS: Your next roll gets 1 added to it.
You sit yourself up against a thick tree trunk.

>"All you need to know is that as long as you don't randomly try to kill me, I'll help you out."
>Assist Pat in scouting the area. Two sets of eyes are better than one, no?
[1] You join Patorikku and an unmatched sock in finding a suitable shelter. After a while, you seem to have wandered off and gotten lost. As you try to retrace your steps, a hand grabs your shoulder from behind.
"What are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

Stare around at Bamboo, determine location.

If location is Bamboo Forest of Lost, create Bamboo Lost Woods and build house at end.
[2] You think about doing that, but you don't even have the tools to cut down bamboo stalks, let alone build a house.

>STAY AWAKE THROUGH SHEER WILLPOWER! SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK
>Yeah, nah. Drink tea. Rock star's gotta be in his best shape for the fans.
[5] BONUS: Your next roll gets 1 added to it.
As your head begins to spin, you reach for the cup of green tea and consume it. Caffeine rushes through your blood, instantly energizing your body.

>"Thank you for the hospitality, but I shouldn't be troubling you this much. I apologize." Continue lying there, wondering when I'd be able to move around again. "Hey, what was that potion going to do anyways...?"
[3] "Thank [...] apologize."
"Ahh, it's nothin'. I often get bored here alone, so a companion's always good!"
"Hey [...] anyways...?"
"Oh, this?" Marisa points to the cauldron. "It's a potion that's supposed to enhance magic. Ya see, although these mushrooms are mostly poisonous, they say that mixing them together and boilin' them kinda reverses their effects."

It looks like you're still unable to get up.

Oh shit, did I have money?
>If yes: "Oh, yes please. Would you be kind as to inform me what are the rates?"
>If not: "I'm afraid I'll have to decline your offer, unless I can pay my stay with any kind of service? Like cleaning or somesuch."
[4] You have ?742.
"Oh [...] rates?"
"Absolutely! It's 700 for a one-person room and 1200 for a double room."