Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 17  (Read 84474 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 17
« Reply #690 on: October 08, 2016, 05:36:24 PM »
//I'm fully aware of what I'm doing with Seiga. The difference is that I don't ever claim to have the moral high ground. :V Perhaps you should turn the question of the Yama back around on yourself in regards to what you're doing to them? Or are you confident she'd have zero issue with what you're doing to them?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #691 on: October 08, 2016, 05:50:12 PM »
//("Moral high ground" in this case being used to refer to Seiga's circumstances only)

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #692 on: October 08, 2016, 06:10:20 PM »
//And once again the weekly argument! [sarcasm]These never get old![/sarcasm]

//I never made any claims of having the moral high ground. Nor did I mean to make Yumemi cry.
//Also:
I fully intend to allow them autonomy once this Ruukoto thing is sorted out. After which, I'll only interfere with them if they do something involving a magic barrier or something suspicious.
//And by no means am I going to be a Nazi about it. They will be able to operate on their own as long as they stay away from such actions mentioned above, at which point I will discourage the action and attempt to work with them to find an alternate solution. And as soon as they seem to be trustworthy enough, I will cease surveillance of them entirely.
//Also I will never physically harm them, and never intentionally harm them emotionally.

//Also speaking of trust, I do intend to at least try to befriend them for the time we're going to be together. Probably starting with Rika, since she actually seems the nicest out of all of them right now...

//And honestly, I think we would be mostly okay with the Yama in regard to this as long as we don't go full-on Nazi Dictator with their punishment. Besides, even if she does chew us out for it (Assuming we even become a youkai and die to have an audience with her), it was ultimately born out of good intentions...

//Though... Your actions don't seem to be. They seem more like random antics. And this is only the tip of the iceberg compared to other body-horror related things you've done. Some unwilling, mind you.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #693 on: October 08, 2016, 07:50:37 PM »
//Oh, I'm well aware I've had plenty of questionable actions throughout the course of this game. I'm neither ashamed nor regretful of most of them. I don't particularly care about what the Yama thinks of us because I don't intend to turn into a youkai and then die; I expect to either stay a fairy forever or turn into a god, both of which are outside her jurisdiction. I only brought her up because you do seem to care about her opinion, and if I were her I'd frown very heavily on what's being done to the scientists (more so than what's being done to Seiga, in fact!). I'm interested in stopping the bullying solely because I want a good acquaintanceship with this lot, and with what Dai has done to them since the resolution of the incident, she's getting perilously close to burning that bridge for good.

//Regardless of intentions or motivations, if you are actually interested in becoming friends with them, sit back and consider all that Dai has done to them, and then ask yourself why they'd ever want to be friends with us. I, myself, would be very hard-pressed to want to have anything to do with someone that ruined my life's work and stranded me with no way to get home for a very long time, and then rubbed it in (however unintentionally) while constantly interfering with my attempts to do what I think is best for a friend (or just outright taking me hostage).
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 07:53:44 PM by Kilgamayan »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #694 on: October 08, 2016, 08:09:23 PM »
I don't intend to turn into a youkai and then die;
//Me neither, but there is still a chance, however small it may be at this point.

stopping the bullying
//It's not bullying.
//I am merely acting out of concern for a friend (Ruukoto). What happened with Yumemi crying was unintended. And I DO intend to make that right once the game starts advancing again.
//The actions taken with Rikako were out of self-defense. And also because I didn't want to be killed again while trying to resolve this.

//Regardless of intentions or motivations, if you are actually interested in becoming friends with them, sit back and consider all that Dai has done to them, and then ask yourself why they'd ever want to be friends with us. I, myself, would be very hard-pressed to want to have anything to do with someone that ruined my life's work and stranded me with no way to get home for a very long time, and then rubbed it in (however unintentionally) while constantly interfering with my attempts to do what I think is best for a friend (or just outright taking me hostage).
//Well of course we would have to remedy and redeem ourselves for that first. And we could build a friendship on the way. Though I acknowledge that it will be a slow climb to get to that point.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #695 on: October 08, 2016, 09:47:35 PM »
//I would say the determining of whether those actions are "bullying" or not should be left up to the victims and impartial observers rather than the accused bully. Intentions don't really matter; what matters is actions and how they're received. If good intentions (you know what they say about how the road to Hell is paved) are hurting people, then maybe it's time to switch tactics.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #696 on: October 08, 2016, 10:16:02 PM »
//Aren't you being too rough on them ?

Dai-chan Probe:

>Sigh.
>"Just a second...."
>Warp to near Ruudai-chan A and slap her face.
>"Hey ! Can't you even relax a tiny little bit ? You probably just made Yumemi cry !"
>Frown.
>"Yes, i know that she has been misbehaving a lot, but that doesn't mean you should be rude to everyone, got it ?"

Ruudai-chan A:

>Rub our face.
>"Got it...."
>Turn to whoever is around.
>"Sorry...."

Dai-chan Probe:

>"Good, now relax a bit while i take a look a this."
>Warp to a clear space in Netherdai-chan's PoV.
>"Uh.... what are you doing Lady Eirin ?"
//The only one I'm really being rough on is Rikako. I was just asking Yumemi a question.

RikakoBug (T):
>You can have it back once A. You promise to stop killing me at every opportunity, and B. I know exactly what that thing is, and what it does, because it has one of those magic barriers on it, and every time I've seen one it's been on something threatening.
>Continue to read our hosts's thoughts.

RuuDai A:
>"...Miss Rika, if Ruukoto prints out her blueprints, could you still get what you need to do done?"
>Do we know of any places in Gensokyo with strawberries?
> You briefly calm things down a bit.
> You don't know any places with strawberries. You'd think that, if anywhere, the human village would have some.
> "Well... I could made things similar to how the blueprints are. I think it'd be quicker too." Rika looks back to the section of the hypervessel Yumemi flew off to. It looks like things just keep getting worse and worse for them...

> "It's a phone, and it's for contacting people from far away." Rikako says. "Now give it back." Doesn't even know what a phone is...

> You warp to NetherDai.
> "Oh. Pardon me." Eirin says. "I guess I won't be allowed to do this." Eirin retrieves another syringe. "Just give me a second."
Ruudai-chan C:

>Go wide eyed.
>"...And um, what did she say ?"
> "...I'm living with her now, right?" Wriggle says.
Dai-chan Prime T:

>"Well... Miss Reimu has to agree on it..."
>Shrug.
>"I guess we wait for what happens then ?"
> Flandre frowns.
> "I received the letter you wrote." Sakuya approaches you with the letter in hand.

> "Just because you say that doesn't mean you'll get me to do it." Reimu says.
> "Aagh!" Remilia frowns.

> (MoriDai) You arrive at the party and start heading over to Gasanae.
//Ooh, cruel, cruel~

2:

> "Oh, okay."
> Start to undress ourselves.

> You remove your outfit.
> "I gotta make sure I don't get it confused with the others' clothes." Hamiya puts her clothes in the closet when she's finished, before the other Hamiyas start undressing.
MeloDais:

> Continue wiggling.

SeigaBug:

> Continue healing and amplifying pleasure as before.
> You continue.
> Haaa...
Sumidai-chan:

>What is going on ?
> Mokou and Sumireko are talking about Kaguya.
KoaDai:
>"Well, I can't just leave you alone, Mr. Micheal. You're under my protection, after all... Besides, if things get too hairy, I'll just warp you someplace safe."
> "Alright." Micheal says.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #697 on: October 08, 2016, 10:22:07 PM »
//And the grand finale!

2:

> "Right, makes sense."

---

MeloDais:

> Wiggle harder.

SeigaBug:

> Continue healing.
> Amplify the pleasure of the wiggling feelings much, much higher than before.

---

Whatever Dai that is closest to Reimu and is not a bug:

> "I dunno, I'd kinda like to see this."
> Put on a thinky face.
> "Though...the mistress is really strong, but Miss Reimu is the bestest, right?"
> Point out the pink-haired girl with the bandaged arm.
> "Maybe Miss Reimu could fusion with her, to make it fair? Then she can have the fun of fighting without risking hurting her arm more, but Miss Reimu will get a bit of a handicap. Also I bet that she won't be able to touch Miss Reimu's balls with that arm."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #698 on: October 08, 2016, 10:23:43 PM »
//I would say the determining of whether those actions are "bullying" or not should be left up to the victims and impartial observers rather than the accused bully. Intentions don't really matter; what matters is actions and how they're received. If good intentions (you know what they say about how the road to Hell is paved) are hurting people, then maybe it's time to switch tactics.
//Please do not doubt the validity of these tactics just because the first actions ended up with this result. That would be like rejecting a good novel just because you don't like the first word, which has little effect on the outcome of the novel as a whole. Besides, the result of these actions is easily fixable. And I have already stated my intentions to correct them.

//Also, should everyone agree that they, in fact, are, then for the record these actions were never intended to be "bullying".

//Now, I, for one, would like to stop this argument soon, since I'm sick and tired of the frequent arguments in this game that seem to happen once a week, and because I have a feeling that if this one continues it's just going to devolve...

//And I also have to go to work soon, so I will be gone for a few hours. So those actions will have to wait. Please hold off.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #699 on: October 08, 2016, 10:50:19 PM »
//Uhh.... why are you just pointing out to a person we don't even know yet ? Would it make more sense to point at Marisa ?

Dai-chan Probe:

>Quickly cloak, back away and shrink as small as we can without risking losing any magic."
>"To do what ? Say it first before assuming things Lady Eirin."
>Behave of any moves from her, if she tried anything, fuse with her and immediately hide any traces that might give away that we are fused, then listen to her thoughts.

Ruudai-chan C:

>Smile.
>"That's great ! But i guess she wants to keep this a secret right ?"

Dai-chan Prime:

>Jump a bit.
>"M-Miss Sakuya ! I-I..."
>Bow nervously.
>"...it's good to see you a-again, so u-uh...."

Dai-chan Prime T:

>"I can't even find the words for it..."

Ruudai-chan A:

>"Um... Miss Rika right ? I'm sorry for all this trouble, i-i didn't mean too..."
>Sigh.
>"...um, why were you so interested in my daughter in the first place ?"

Sumidai-chan:

>Listen in.

Ruudai-chan A T:

>Sigh.
>"I know what a cellphone is, i have been to the outside world after all..."

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #700 on: October 08, 2016, 10:52:26 PM »
//Because that pink-haired girl is injured, and Reimu needs a handicap if it's gonna be a fair fight.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #701 on: October 08, 2016, 11:15:54 PM »
//Still, shouldn't you first ask if she wants to take part on that ?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #702 on: October 08, 2016, 11:16:41 PM »
//If she declines, then oh well. You really think a fairy is gonna think things through to that degree that quickly? It's not like we're forcing on them anyway.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 12:32:16 AM by Kilgamayan »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #703 on: October 09, 2016, 01:37:23 AM »
2:

> "Right, makes sense."
> You finish undressing as the other Hamiyas do.
> "So... how do you... ignore what we're doing here, and focus on what's happening out there with another you?" Hamiya asks, sitting down on the bed.
//And the grand finale!

MeloDais:

> Wiggle harder.

SeigaBug:

> Continue healing.
> Amplify the pleasure of the wiggling feelings much, much higher than before.
> You wiggle around much more.
> You use a lot of Sanae magic in order to increase the feeling much, much more.
> Seiga gives out a louder scream for a bit, and Yoshika seems to be waking up.
Whichever Dai that is closest to Reimu and is not a bug:

> "I dunno, I'd kinda like to see this."
> Put on a thinky face.
> "Though...the mistress is really strong, but Miss Reimu is the bestest, right?"
> Point out the pink-haired girl with the bandaged arm.
> "Maybe Miss Reimu could fusion with her, to make it fair? Then she can have the fun of fighting without risking hurting her arm more, but Miss Reimu will get a bit of a handicap. Also I bet that she won't be able to touch Miss Reimu's balls with that arm."
> (RuuDai)
> "Me?" The girl asks. "My arm isn't really hurt, so it wouldn't be a handicap... Wait, fusion with her?"
> "H-Hey, how come you're picking her!?" Gasanae steps in the way.
> "We were just talking about how fusing with people that didn't know it would be a bad idea..." Reimu says.
> "If I recall correctly, you've barely had any experience being fused together." Patchouli says.
> "Mmm..." Remilia frowns.
//Uhh.... why are you just pointing out to a person we don't even know yet ? Would it make more sense to point at Marisa ?

Dai-chan Probe:

>Quickly cloak, back away and shrink as small as we can without risking losing any magic."
>"To do what ? Say it first before assuming things Lady Eirin."
>Behave of any moves from her, if she tried anything, fuse with her and immediately hide any traces that might give away that we are fused, then listen to her thoughts.
> You quickly cloak and shrink down.
> "You weren't even here, sort of, so it should've been fine." Eirin gets closer to NetherDai with the syringe.
> You fuse with Eirin and listen to her thoughts.
> This should give her her feeling back sooner. Eirin thinks.
Ruudai-chan C:

>Smile.
>"That's great ! But i guess she wants to keep this a secret right ?"
> "...Yea..." Wriggle nods.
Dai-chan Prime:

>Jump a bit.
>"M-Miss Sakuya ! I-I..."
>Bow nervously.
>"...it's good to see you a-again, so u-uh...."

Dai-chan Prime T:

>"I can't even find the words for it..."
> "For what?" Flandre asks.
> Sakuya waits.
Ruudai-chan A:

>"Um... Miss Rika right ? I'm sorry for all this trouble, i-i didn't mean too..."
>Sigh.
>"...um, why were you so interested in my daughter in the first place ?"
> "We wanted to learn more about magic. You had the most magic, so we assumed your daughter would too. We suspected it'd be harder to get you than your daughter, and in a sense, we were right."
Sumidai-chan:

>Listen in.
> "Is that really the reason?" Sumireko asks.
> "Of course it is." Mokou replies.
> "But you're not really him... you're your own person now." Sumireko says.
> "Still, I'm not forgiving her for it." Mokou answers.
Ruudai-chan A T:

>Sigh.
>"I know what a cellphone is, i have been to the outside world after all..."
> "Then give me it back." Rikako says. She's making things far more complicated than they have to be.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #704 on: October 09, 2016, 01:56:01 AM »
2:

> Sit on the bed as well.
> "Well...I'd say it's more that the original me ignores what I'm doing, rather than me ignoring what's going on out there. That way, I don't interfere if they have other important stuff to do."
> Create three more Flan clones.

2 Flan Clones:

> Warp our Sanae magic into SeigaBug for storage.

2:

> Unmake our Flan clones.

---

MeloDais:

> Wiggle even harder, if we can.

SeigaBug:

> Continue healing.
> Amplify the pleasure of the wiggling feelings much higher than even what we just did now, say twice as much.
> Continue listening to our host's thoughts.

---

RuuDai:

> Blink, then look confused.
> "...That's not an injury? It sure looks like you hurt it, with all those bandages..."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #705 on: October 09, 2016, 02:07:37 AM »
//You think we should give that cellphone back ?

Dai-chan Prime T:

>"To talk with Master Sakuya..."

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Uhm... what did you think of it ? I dunno what will be of us now, i didn't want things to go like that..."
>Sad face.

Ruudai-chan C:

>"Don't worry, i can keep it, i like Miss Yuuka, she is nice, even if a bit scary, and she is also very strong and skilled."
>Smile.

Ruudai-chan A:

>"Well Belgrade didn't inherit my magic, she is unique, just like everyone else."
>Look a bit puzzled.
>"Why are you so interested in magic anyways ?"

Ruudai-chan A T:

>"Who will you call with it ?"

Sumidai-chan:

>Look a bit worried.
>"But forgiving others is what brings peace..."

Dai-chan Probe:

>In Lady Eirin's mind: "Still, what did you want to look at, depending on what it is, i might agree with it."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #706 on: October 09, 2016, 02:41:22 AM »
2:

> Sit on the bed as well.
> "Well...I'd say it's more that the original me ignores what I'm doing, rather than me ignoring what's going on out there. That way, I don't interfere if they have other important stuff to do."

2 Flan Clones:

2:

> You create a group of Flan clones and distribute their Sanae magic to SeigaBug before reabsorbing them.
> "Oh. Alright, I guess I could try it..." Hamiya says.
MeloDais:

> Wiggle even harder, if we can.

SeigaBug:

> Continue healing.
> Amplify the pleasure of the wiggling feelings much higher than even what we just did now, say twice as much.
> Continue listening to our host's thoughts.
> You move around as if you were powering something by wiggling which is essential to someone's safety.
> You continue and use a large amount of Sanae magic to perform a larger miracle for that same feeling.
> Seiga's thoughts aren't different than what she's actually doing in the real world. Saying Seiga seems to be enjoying this would be a severe understatement.
RuuDai:

> Blink, then look confused.
> "...That's not an injury? It sure looks like you hurt it, with all those bandages..."
> "I know it looks that way, but I'm Just as capable as anyone else." The girl says. "So, was there an incident I missed?" The girl looks around the party.
> "Actually, there sorta was, but Daiyousei here handled it before it caused any damage." Marisa puts a hand on your shoulder. "A lotta people don't even know what happened, or what could've happen ~ze."
//You think we should give that cellphone back ?

Dai-chan Prime T:

>"To talk with Master Sakuya..."

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Uhm... what did you think of it ? I dunno what will be of us now, i didn't want things to go like that..."
>Sad face.
> "Oh." Flandre says.
> "I believe I may have been too harsh back then." Sakuya says. "My apologies. You are Koakuma's partner, and the two of you should deal with any conflicts you have, not me. You are also currently the only one who could possibly assist in investigating my abilities. ... Might I ask if you have found your daughter yet?"
Ruudai-chan C:

>"Don't worry, i can keep it, i like Miss Yuuka, she is nice, even if a bit scary, and she is also very strong and skilled."
>Smile.
> "Me too." Wriggle says.
Ruudai-chan A:

>"Well Belgrade didn't inherit my magic, she is unique, just like everyone else."
>Look a bit puzzled.
>"Why are you so interested in magic anyways ?"

Ruudai-chan A T:

>"Who will you call with it ?"
> "Again, you seemed to have the most magic." Rika says.

> "Chiyuri." Rikako continues to frown. Why is she making things so complicated?
Sumidai-chan:

>Look a bit worried.
>"But forgiving others is what brings peace..."
> "Well I don't want that." Mokou says.
Dai-chan Probe:

>In Lady Eirin's mind: "Still, what did you want to look at, depending on what it is, i might agree with it."
> Eirin uses the syringe to inject NetherDai with something.
> "It's alright... Are you still questioning your existence?" Eirin asks.

> (NetherDai) You start to feel your body again.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #707 on: October 09, 2016, 02:50:07 AM »
//I don't have a problem with it, but I'm not the one who did it in the first place. I would wait for Naz's response before making a decision.

2:

> "Try what? Have everyone else ignore what you do? And, um, sorry for my own clones, they're kind of doing something themselves at the moment."

2 Flan Clones:

2:

---

MeloDais:

> Continue our current wiggling rate.

SeigaBug:

> Continue healing.
> Amplify the pleasure of the wiggling feelings even higher than even what we just did now.

---

RuuDai:

> "Oh, yeah...do we tell people about it? I kind of did when inviting some of these people, but I didn't really describe what happened. At least, not to most of them."
> Look to Reimu.
> "And Miss Reimu, I guess if you were to partner with someone, it could be someone you'd trust to behave and not try to do bad things to you. If you found someone like that, it should be okay, right? Like, do you trust Miss Not-Hurt Bandaged Lady like that?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #708 on: October 09, 2016, 03:17:47 AM »
Dai-chan Prime:

>Nod.
>"She is safe at home, it was a heavy experience for her, kidnapped... taken to another dimension...but we managed to do it."
>Hug Miss Sakuya.
>"T-Thank you, if it had not been for you i'd... i would have been clueless..."

Ruudai-chan:

>"I couldn't have done it without you guys, and it was my fault it came to that anyways...."

Ruudai-chan C:

>"Huh... i wouldn't mind spending time here, the flowers have this strange feeling... it's warm and nice though."

Ruudai-chan A:

>"True..."
>Nod.
>"I use that magic for the sake of others however, they aren't supposed to be for my own benefit."

Sumidai-chan:

>"But doesn't it hurt to spend an eternity with hatred inside your heart ?"
>Brace our heart area.

Netherdai-chan:

>"Yes, it is something i have yet to even come close to grasp, but i have a long time to search for it."
>Smile a bit.
>"Isn't that one of the reasons we live for ? To seek and understand who and what we are ?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #709 on: October 09, 2016, 03:53:23 AM »
//I don't have a problem with it, but I'm not the one who did it in the first place. I would wait for Naz's response before making a decision.

2:

> "Try what? Have everyone else ignore what you do? And, um, sorry for my own clones, they're kind of doing something themselves at the moment."

2 Flan Clones:

2:

> You repeat the process.
> "Yea." Hamiya says.
MeloDais:

> Continue our current wiggling rate.

SeigaBug:

> Continue healing.
> Amplify the pleasure of the wiggling feelings even higher than even what we just did now.
> You continue wiggling.
> You further the feelings with magic even more than now and continue to heal any pain caues.
> Seiga's thoughts have not changed.
Ruudai-chan:

>"I couldn't have done it without you guys, and it was my fault it came to that anyways...."
RuuDai:

> "Oh, yeah...do we tell people about it? I kind of did when inviting some of these people, but I didn't really describe what happened. At least, not to most of them."
> Look to Reimu.
> "And Miss Reimu, I guess if you were to partner with someone, it could be someone you'd trust to behave and not try to do bad things to you. If you found someone like that, it should be okay, right? Like, do you trust Miss Not-Hurt Bandaged Lady like that?"
> "That tengu will probably spread the news herself." Marisa says.
> "Thank you. And I do trust her, but now's not a good time to duel." Reimu says.
> "So you agree to duel after the party?" Remilia asks.
> "I don't." Reimu frowns.
> "Please?" Flandre asks. "We could control ourselves against Indiana. It'll be fine."
> "My name is Kasen." The girl corrects you.
Dai-chan Prime:

>Nod.
>"She is safe at home, it was a heavy experience for her, kidnapped... taken to another dimension...but we managed to do it."
>Hug Miss Sakuya.
>"T-Thank you, if it had not been for you i'd... i would have been clueless..."
> Sakuya accepts your hug.
> "Another dimension?" Sakuya asks.
Ruudai-chan C:

>"Huh... i wouldn't mind spending time here, the flowers have this strange feeling... it's warm and nice though."
> "Mhm." Wriggle nods. "There's not as much insects around, but it's really nice. Yuuka's house is great too."
Ruudai-chan A:

>"True..."
>Nod.
>"I use that magic for the sake of others however, they aren't supposed to be for my own benefit."
> "I have the blueprints ready, if you still want them..." Ruukoto holds up several large sheets of paper.
Sumidai-chan:

>"But doesn't it hurt to spend an eternity with hatred inside your heart ?"
>Brace our heart area.
> "I don't think you could really compare what hurts for you and what hurts for her very well, considering Mokou might've died many more times than you..." Sumireko says.
Netherdai-chan:

>"Yes, it is something i have yet to even come close to grasp, but i have a long time to search for it."
>Smile a bit.
>"Isn't that one of the reasons we live for ? To seek and understand who and what we are ?"
> "Hm..." Eirin thinks for a second. "You were concerned about yourself, right? Being a fairy?"
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #710 on: October 09, 2016, 04:16:48 AM »
2:

> "Ah, okay."

2 Flan Clones:

2:

> Continue healing.

---

RuuDai:

> "Nie to meetcha, Miss Kasen! I'm Daiyousei! I hope you win your match!"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #711 on: October 09, 2016, 04:21:31 AM »
//Back for a bit, then I'm going to watch Saturday Night Live

RikakoBug (T):
>Hmm... Alright... If I give it back, do you promise not to try to kill me at every opportunity? Even though I'm a fairy, I can still feel that... And it's kinda rude to kill someone mid-conversation.

RuuDai A:
>"You know... If you were interested in me and my magic you could've just approached me directly. It would've been a much better way to get my attention. And perhaps if you were convincing enough, I might've agreed to send a clone with you to help with your research..."
>Sigh
>"It's a shame our first meeting ended up the way it did..."

>"Oh! It looks like Ruukoto printed her blueprints. Do you want them, Miss Rika?"

ChiBug (T):
>Psst. Ms. Chiyuri, Ms. Chiyuri. Can you hear me?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #712 on: October 09, 2016, 04:47:43 AM »
Sumidai-chan:

>"I don't mean it like that, like, i couldn't live my whole life hating someone, like those four that kidnapped Belgrade, even if i was furious about that, i can't hate them..."
>Look away.

Ruudai-chan

>"Well, it is true, Flan, Rumia and i have been working on her self-control issue, and she has been making progress, maybe a friendly duel would be nice, nothing serious though, since we wouldn't know what that would cause."

Dai-chan Prime T:

>"Is the Mistress always this um....competitive ?"

Dai-chan Prime T:

>"Uh huh, Miss Marisa told me that it was a different Gensokyo, where Wriggle and Medicine were dead, and i was in a coma and everyone was worried."

Netherdai-chan:

>Nod.
>"I don't really know how i was born either, for all i know someone could have created me."

Ruudai-chan C:

>"Huh ? I thought that with all these sunflowers there would be a lot of bees around."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #713 on: October 09, 2016, 04:57:44 AM »
//Quick thing I forgot about. On commercial break.

KoaDai:
>"Well, I can't just leave you alone Mr Micheal... I think the goddesses are going to the party, so I can't really leave you at the shrine until they get back... I can also warp you to safety if things get dangerous for you. So what do say?"
>if I already said something like this to Micheal, (I don't remember) please link to where it was parsed.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #714 on: October 09, 2016, 09:22:25 AM »
2:

> "Ah, okay."

2 Flan Clones:

2:

> Continue healing.
> Hamiya sighs as she lies down on the bed.
> You repeat the process again, even further.
> Seiga seems to pass out.
> "Nnnaa...?" Yoshika opens her eyes slowly.
Dai-chan Prime T:

>"Is the Mistress always this um....competitive ?"

Dai-chan Prime:

>"Uh huh, Miss Marisa told me that it was a different Gensokyo, where Wriggle and Medicine were dead, and i was in a coma and everyone was worried."
> "It's Reimu! She's almost unbeatable in danmaku. Marisa's funner though." Flandre says.
> "You were in a coma? Hm... Was I still there?" Sakuya asks.
RuuDai:

> "Nie to meetcha, Miss Kasen! I'm Daiyousei! I hope you win your match!"
Ruudai-chan

>"Well, it is true, Flan, Rumia and i have been working on her self-control issue, and she has been making progress, maybe a friendly duel would be nice, nothing serious though, since we wouldn't know what that would cause."
> "We're not doing it." Reimu says.
> "Thank you." Kasen says.
> "Hey, if Reimu's not up for it, we'll fight you two." Marisa points to herself. "We've been aching for some action, and that incident was a huge letdown."
//Back for a bit, then I'm going to watch Saturday Night Live

RikakoBug (T):
>Hmm... Alright... If I give it back, do you promise not to try to kill me at every opportunity? Even though I'm a fairy, I can still feel that... And it's kinda rude to kill someone mid-conversation.

RuuDai A:
>"You know... If you were interested in me and my magic you could've just approached me directly. It would've been a much better way to get my attention. And perhaps if you were convincing enough, I might've agreed to send a clone with you to help with your research..."
>Sigh
>"It's a shame our first meeting ended up the way it did..."

>"Oh! It looks like Ruukoto printed her blueprints. Do you want them, Miss Rika?"

ChiBug (T):
>Psst. Ms. Chiyuri, Ms. Chiyuri. Can you hear me?
> "Fine." Rikako says.

> "I'm sorry, but we didn't know." Rika says. "Few people are alright with getting tested on you know. In all honesty, if I didn't panic and bring those two in while sending out all of those troops, we probably could've done things differently."
> Rika takes the blueprints and starts reading them.

> "Huh?" Chiyuri asks.

Netherdai-chan:

>Nod.
>"I don't really know how i was born either, for all i know someone could have created me."
> "Hm."
Sumidai-chan:

>"I don't mean it like that, like, i couldn't live my whole life hating someone, like those four that kidnapped Belgrade, even if i was furious about that, i can't hate them..."
>Look away.

Ruudai-chan C:

>"Huh ? I thought that with all these sunflowers there would be a lot of bees around."
> "Maybe you should just forget about Kaguya. Haven't the fights started getting boring?"
> "We'll both be around forever..." Mokou says.

> "I meant other insects that are far more common in the forest." Wriggle says.
//Quick thing I forgot about. On commercial break.

KoaDai:
>"Well, I can't just leave you alone Mr Micheal... I think the goddesses are going to the party, so I can't really leave you at the shrine until they get back... I can also warp you to safety if things get dangerous for you. So what do say?"
>if I already said something like this to Micheal, (I don't remember) please link to where it was parsed.
Link

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #715 on: October 09, 2016, 11:22:28 AM »
Dai-chan Prime T:

>"True, but it seems like she isn't in the mood, well, if you do end up dueling someone, i wanna see the Mistress do that cute thing again !"

Dai-chan Prime:

>"I dunno... it was Miss Marisa that was there, this is all i know."
>Rub our head on Miss Sakuya.
>"I also had some very weird dream, where Hamiya also said that i was in a coma, how can a fairy even enter a coma ?"

Ruudai-chan A:

>"It's okay, if i hadn't panicked either, we could have taken a better approach and nothing would would have happened..."
>Sigh.
>"All we can do now is work to make a better future..."

Netherdai-chan:

>"So what was it that you were going to do anyways Lady Eirin ?"

Sumidai-chan:

>"I see..."
>Lean a bit towards Sumireko.
>"I already suggested the fusion like how Lady Eirin was thinking, and Miss Keine also liked the idea, but you need to agree with it..."

Ruudai-chan C:

>"Oh ! I guess that is true, well you could always have a small visit at the forest."

Koadai-chan:

>What is everyone doing ?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 03:11:49 PM by Starlighthawk »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #716 on: October 09, 2016, 12:15:59 PM »
//Whoops! That wasn't part of the plan. I guess it works out even better than I had planned, though. (At least she was loving it on her way out!)

2:

> "Oh, never mind! Their job's done now."
> Lie down on the bed next to Hamiya.

---

MeloDais:

> Stop moving.

SeigaBug:

> Stop casting magic.
> Check our host's thoughts.

---

RuuDai:

> "Aw, c'mon, Miss Reimu..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #717 on: October 09, 2016, 02:50:45 PM »
Koadai-chan:

>"What is everyone doing ?"
>Was this meant to be spoken aloud?

ChiBug (T):
>Don't be alarmed, it's me, Daiyousei. I just have a question: Would you happen to know where Miss Yumemi keeps her strawberries? I want to see if they survived the ship breaking, and if they did, I want to bring some to Miss Yumemi.... As an apology for this whole Ruukoto thing...

RikakoBug (T):
>I'm going to send you back to the hypervessel once you grab it. The situation with Ruukoto is pretty much resolved, it turns out she could just print out her blueprints.
>Continue to monitor our host's thoughts.

RuuDai:
>Dispell the box around the phone.

RikakoBug:
>Once Rikako grabs it, warp ourselves and our host back to a clear spot in the Hypervessel using RuuDai A's POV.

RuuDai A:
>"Wait, that entire army was yours? Huh... You know, even though it was trying to kill me, I have to admit it was pretty impressive. I thought the cars with cannons were pretty cool."

//Going to work soon, 8 1/2 hour shift.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 05:41:38 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #718 on: October 09, 2016, 02:52:54 PM »
//edited a line for clarity.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR