Author Topic: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3  (Read 13277 times)

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« on: October 31, 2019, 04:43:29 PM »
> You are Koakuma, a fairly well known resident in the Scarlet Devil Mansion.
> Recently, Patchouli has gone missing, and the library was attacked by Marisa. These two situations have now been resolved, with Patchouli being in your care for now, and the library currently undergoing repairs. The only immediate problem seems to be the library's state. As for less immediate ones, it's been considered that Patchouli should have someone guarding the library and her. There is also Flandre's part in the previously mentioned kidnapping of Patchouli.
> "You know, like be-before."
> Lightly tap our sternum a couple of times.
> "In here. Um, you would be able to easily converse with Lady Patchouli, and perhaps watch over my attempts to become a better combatant..."
> "Hmm..." Remilia thinks for a few moments. "I don't think I really want that right now."
> "She seems a bit on board, but not entirely convinced. From how she sounds. Do you need a hand?"
>_
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 04:11:30 AM by Neovereign »

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 04:44:43 PM »
> I will gladly accept any help you are willing to offer, Lady Patchouli~
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2019, 04:37:14 AM »
> I will gladly accept any help you are willing to offer, Lady Patchouli~
> "I believe you'll find that being in here is quite a learning experience itself. You begin to perceive the things that Koakuma does over time. We were also capable of using Royal Flare and being fine afterwards, something which is difficult for me alone on all but the better of days."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2019, 04:39:02 AM »
> "Oh, um, Lady Patchouli says..."
> Repeat all that stuff.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2019, 04:53:48 AM »
> "Oh, um, Lady Patchouli says..."
> Repeat all that stuff.
> You repeat.
> "That's fine for you. But that doesn't sound too interesting to me. I can use my abilities just fine, I'm not in your position." Remilia responds.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2019, 04:55:44 AM »
> "Well, you would be in a position where you wouldn't have to. Lady Patchouli hasn't had to do a single thing since we did this...it's been very relaxing. Uh, at least, near as I can tell. It's like you're being given a ride everywhere and having everything done for you."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2019, 10:59:39 PM »
> You repeat.> "That's fine for you. But that doesn't sound too interesting to me. I can use my abilities just fine, I'm not in your position." Remilia responds.>_



> Please,Lady Patchouli, Correct and Add to any lacking statements and actions of mine .


> " It is truth,Mistress Remilia, with more&more "steps" gained than before it resulted,so far as what all involved ones have experienced ,be an ease-up up about the current  abilities,capabilities,capacities and yet it is ,maybe majorly so, a kind-of a novel-side to them and a new manner of exploration,trusting,entrusting,support,cooperative gains ... almost like in the Inner&Outer".


> " Of course Co-Parteciparion,Co-Sharing and Corrections withstanding ".





« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 11:35:31 PM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2019, 06:33:24 PM »
> "Well, you would be in a position where you wouldn't have to. Lady Patchouli hasn't had to do a single thing since we did this...it's been very relaxing. Uh, at least, near as I can tell. It's like you're being given a ride everywhere and having everything done for you."



> Please,Lady Patchouli, Correct and Add to any lacking statements and actions of mine .


> " It is truth,Mistress Remilia, with more&more "steps" gained than before it resulted,so far as what all involved ones have experienced ,be an ease-up up about the current  abilities,capabilities,capacities and yet it is ,maybe majorly so, a kind-of a novel-side to them and a new manner of exploration,trusting,entrusting,support,cooperative gains ... almost like in the Inner&Outer".


> " Of course Co-Parteciparion,Co-Sharing and Corrections withstanding ".
> "I don't need everything done for me."
> "Maybe I was wrong. Hmm..."

> "I think it'll be a better surprise to see you when you've grown, rather than watch you grow."
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2019, 06:43:27 PM »
> "You may not need it per se, but it might be nice to have the opportunity. Also, this may be a little selfish, but your presence would certainly be reassuring to me."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2019, 06:10:24 PM »
> "You may not need it per se, but it might be nice to have the opportunity. Also, this may be a little selfish, but your presence would certainly be reassuring to me."
> "Patchouli isn't enough for you?"
> "Well we did get beat by Meiling still..."
> "Well." Remilia continues before you get to speak. "I think we've argued enough. Let's go." She steps forward towards you. "Sakuya won't be available for a while with the library in this state anyways."
> "Huh?"
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2019, 06:14:55 PM »
> Obviously we can't immediately check, but based on prior knowledge, are we shorter or taller than Patchouli? Similarly, how do we compare to Sakuya? To Meiling?

> Suddenly stand up straight and stiff with our hands folded in front of us, to be ready for our next order.
> "Uh, right! Yes, Mistress!"
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 06:19:46 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2019, 12:11:35 AM »
> Obviously we can't immediately check, but based on prior knowledge, are we shorter or taller than Patchouli? Similarly, how do we compare to Sakuya? To Meiling?

> Suddenly stand up straight and stiff with our hands folded in front of us, to be ready for our next order.
> "Uh, right! Yes, Mistress!"
> You aren't as tall as the taller residents mentioned. But you do stand near them. You might grow past them one day.

> You get proper.
> "So, how do you do it, again?" Remilia holds her hand out.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2019, 12:18:20 AM »
> Are any of them more buxom than us?

> "Right! Just like this, Mistress."
> Take Remilia's hand and absorb her in the usual manner.
> Welcome to my twisted mind, Mistress! Hehe, I've always wanted to say that to someone~
> Fold the resulting pile of clothes and store it in our backpack.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2019, 12:28:46 AM »
> Are any of them more buxom than us?

> "Right! Just like this, Mistress."
> Take Remilia's hand and absorb her in the usual manner.
> Welcome to my twisted mind, Mistress! Hehe, I've always wanted to say that to someone~
> Fold the resulting pile of clothes and store it in our backpack.
> Just Meiling.

> You take in Remilia a second time (with permission now!)
> "This doesn't feel that great, again..." Remilia comments.
> "Really? It's been pretty good to me so far." Patchouli responds. "I guess you do better outside. Tragic that the vampire is better than the magician in such regards..."
> You fold Remilia's garments, storing them in your backpack as best as you can.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2019, 12:34:40 AM »
> Try shifting Remilia to our wings.
> Well, I suppose training and growth should begin now, eh? Though, Mistress, did you say Sakuya was preoccupied?
> As we converse, find and retrieve a parasol.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2019, 03:20:49 AM »
> Try shifting Remilia to our wings.
> Well, I suppose training and growth should begin now, eh? Though, Mistress, did you say Sakuya was preoccupied?
> As we converse, find and retrieve a parasol.
> You try, but.. it doesn't seem like it can fit...?
> "Yes, she is, if I recall correctly. if not with the library's repairs, then surely with her regular tasks in the mansion." Remilia speaks.
> You don't think there are any in the library, unless one of the fairy maids brought one.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2019, 03:22:18 AM »
> Huh...
> Try shifting Remilia to our...hair?
> If that doesn't work, try shifting her to our legs.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2019, 03:32:59 AM »
> Huh...
> Try shifting Remilia to our...hair?
> If that doesn't work, try shifting her to our legs.
> You attempt to move Remilia to your hair.
> Another failure.
> However, this attempt seems to work.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2019, 03:33:48 AM »
> Have a look at our legs. Are they any different?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2019, 03:35:55 AM »
> Have a look at our legs. Are they any different?
> Not that you notice...
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2019, 03:55:48 AM »
> Ah, a shame. I would have liked for her to join us as well...

> Weird...
> Try shifting Patchouli to our legs. If we are successful, see if our legs look or feel different this time.
> If our legs still do not look or feel different, try shifting and stretching the parts of our essence that are our legs so that they grow longer. If that doesn't work, try also shifting and stretching Remilia's essence and Patchouli's essence inside them to make them grow longer.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 05:22:57 AM by Kilgamayan »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2019, 05:09:27 PM »
> Ah, a shame. I would have liked for her to join us as well...

> Weird...
> Try shifting Patchouli to our legs. If we are successful, see if our legs look or feel different this time.
> If our legs still do not look or feel different, try shifting and stretching the parts of our essence that are our legs so that they grow longer. If that doesn't work, try also shifting and stretching Remilia's essence and Patchouli's essence inside them to make them grow longer.
> "We shouldn't be trying to go on a trip while the mansion is like this." Remilia advises.

> You attempt, but can't get her there as well...
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2019, 05:15:09 PM »
> No, I understand. It's just, who would pass up that opportunity if it were presented to them~?

> Try shifting Patchouli to our head, then. If that doesn't work, try our hair, then our arms, then our chest, then our stomach. Stop if (a) any of these succeed, or (b) all of them fail.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2019, 06:37:21 PM »
> No, I understand. It's just, who would pass up that opportunity if it were presented to them~?

> Try shifting Patchouli to our head, then. If that doesn't work, try our hair, then our arms, then our chest, then our stomach. Stop if (a) any of these succeed, or (b) all of them fail.
> "I don't believe many people dream to be a part of you."
> "Surely they dream of you instead."
> "But of course. Being able to sample someone such as myself would be a once in a lifetime opportunity."

> You manage to do so, but it mostly gives you a bit of a headache...
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2019, 06:42:58 PM »
> Oh, Mistress, your words wound me. I put a lot of effort into my appearance~ Though it is certainly true that I could not pass up the opportunity to ask you as well!
> Try to shift Patchouli from our head to our hair. If that doesn't work, try shifting her to our chest. If *that* doesn't work, leave her in our head; we can deal with a bit of a headache.
> Whatever the result is, inspect our body where Patchouli is for any physical alterations.
> Speaking of Sakuya, should we perhaps check on her to see how cleaning efforts are going? It would be a good test of how your two sets of senses compare.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Branneg Xy

  • ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2019, 05:31:42 PM »
> You try, but.. it doesn't seem like it can fit...?
> "Yes, she is, if I recall correctly. if not with the library's repairs, then surely with her regular tasks in the mansion." Remilia speaks.
> You don't think there are any in the library, unless one of the fairy maids brought one.
>_


> "Oh... Oh preoccupation-wise , I am wondering if miss Sakuya's preoccupying duties have been increased or delayed by the Interest-Attracting Situation at Gate and ,much more than that, especially Miss Alice and Marisa's Situations as well ."


> Where can Parasols or Umbrella be retrieved ?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 06:06:41 AM by Branneg Xy »
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2019, 06:25:41 PM »
> Oh, Mistress, your words wound me. I put a lot of effort into my appearance~ Though it is certainly true that I could not pass up the opportunity to ask you as well!
> Try to shift Patchouli from our head to our hair. If that doesn't work, try shifting her to our chest. If *that* doesn't work, leave her in our head; we can deal with a bit of a headache.
> Whatever the result is, inspect our body where Patchouli is for any physical alterations.
> Speaking of Sakuya, should we perhaps check on her to see how cleaning efforts are going? It would be a good test of how your two sets of senses compare.

> "Oh... Oh preoccupation-wise , I am wondering if miss Sakuya's preoccupying duties have been increased or delayed the Interest-Attracting Situation at Gate and ,much more than that, especially Miss Alice and Marisa's Situations as well ."


> Where can Parasols or Umbrella be retrieved ?
> "I didn't mean anything about your appearance. And what, is something more happening?" Remilia asks.
> You try to shift Patchouli to your hair, but it doesn't work.
> You try this time, to move her from where she should be to your chest.
> This time, it does work. Though the difference is minor.
> "If Marisa and the others still aren't in yet, sure." Patchouli agrees.
>_

Suwako Moriya

  • Hey you with the pretty face
  • *
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2019, 06:45:02 PM »
> Did our headache at least stop?
> Did our chest change at all, even if only in a minor fashion? If so, how did it change?
> Try shifting Remilia from our legs to our chest. If she can't fit, leave her in our legs.
> Begin searching the library for Sakuya. Use both physical senses and energy senses.
> Those two are here for some sort of magical experimentation with Lady Patchouli, Mistress.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2019, 06:38:34 AM »
> Did our headache at least stop?
> Did our chest change at all, even if only in a minor fashion? If so, how did it change?
> Try shifting Remilia from our legs to our chest. If she can't fit, leave her in our legs.
> Begin searching the library for Sakuya. Use both physical senses and energy senses.
> Those two are here for some sort of magical experimentation with Lady Patchouli, Mistress.
> Yes.
> Only a bit in size.
> You try to do so, and seem to manage. Again, just a small change...
> You start to look around for Sakuya.
> Remilia doesn't seem to respond to your answer.
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2019, 06:41:41 AM »
> Stop moving and close our eyes. Try finding Sakuya purely by locating her essence.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"