Author Topic: [Danmakufu Fangame] 東方謎佚光 ~ Dimensional Light Abscence  (Read 7023 times)

Lunarethic

• Local Trashy Edgelord
  • I can cut people with all this edge
[Danmakufu Fangame] 東方謎佚光 ~ Dimensional Light Abscence
« on: November 13, 2015, 10:40:58 AM »
Staff
Game Design : Team αlternative Σnding
System Work : Kirbio
Art/Sprites : Lunarethic|| Kirbio || Aka Kyuketsuki
Music : Aka Kyuketsuki||Miransu Uwabami

A complete 6 Stage game , with Extra coming after the 6 stages are done
The game is still in development and will feature Orignal Bosses created by me.

That said, the staff has been set and Development is ongoing , I will post screenshots whenever viable, And will be updating if anything major has been worked on

apart from that look forward to it.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 09:47:34 AM by Lunarethic »
いつもニコニコあなたの隣に這いよる!生放送!は好き。月です~す。略してニコニャル
Learned how to use a custom shotsheet : 12/28/13 *clapclapclap*
東方謎佚光 ~ Dimensional Light Abscence Work In Progress Touhou Fangame

Gusano Wornis

• Member of Team Mystique
I'm pretty interested on this since your scripts are good and the effects are <3!
I hope you can find a composer that atleast can do some wanwan-ish songs and an artist (I "do" "ZUN style" but only in traditional methods, I don't have a Tablet or something like that)
carrying dead weight since 2015~

Lunarethic

• Local Trashy Edgelord
currently all of the stage themes are hand picked from wanwan's soundcloud, the major problem are boss songs.
as for artists, ZUN style or no as long as it looks good, considering most of the game are Original Characters, graphics are hard to come by

I could possibly do art, but it depends on when I get my tablet. It also depends if you're alright having the same artstyle as my own fangame XD

But seriously, if you need an artist, I wouldn't mind helping!

Aka Kyuketsuki

• Team αlternative Σnding
  • Making it rain
I'm very interested in helping for this full game idea, since all your work I've played look gorgeous. I can compose music for the game (especially if you need boss themes), and my style of composing is pretty Touhou-ish, or at least I really try to make it feel like to.  :V

So, yes ! I would gladly help for the music you're looking for !

Lunarethic

• Local Trashy Edgelord
I could possibly do art, but it depends on when I get my tablet. It also depends if you're alright having the same artstyle as my own fangame XD

But seriously, if you need an artist, I wouldn't mind helping!

Jake, show me your drawings

I'm very interested in helping for this full game idea, since all your work I've played look gorgeous. I can compose music for the game (especially if you need boss themes), and my style of composing is pretty Touhou-ish, or at least I really try to make it feel like to.  :V

So, yes ! I would gladly help for the music you're looking for !

Oh gladly, i really need some boss themes, i listened to your composition, I quite like it!  :D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 05:12:02 PM by Lunarethic »

Aka Kyuketsuki

• Making it rain
Oh gladly, i really need some boss themes, i listened to your composition, I quite like it!  :D

Great ! I'm also okay if you need stage themes, so you know  :3

Lunarethic

• Local Trashy Edgelord
Great ! I'm also okay if you need stage themes, so you know  :3
Well let's see , though most priority is boss music to be honest , Can you kindly pm me your skype?

Aka Kyuketsuki

• Making it rain
Done :p

Python

• Plains of Chi-u have no end.
  • They are boundless and last forever.
How come this already gained so much attention in so little time without even showing off anything other than a name? The community I came from can't be compared to this at all, the standards for a new project are also very different.

Nevertheless, good luck with this project. I quite liked your regular scripts, so I'm definitely interested in how this is going to turn out.

So many people are making games, and so many of them look good already (or probably will look good). The more I see, the less I want to show off my own works (which don't gain much attention either way).
Have a look at my truly scrumptious scripts!.

Lunarethic

• Local Trashy Edgelord
How come this already gained so much attention in so little time without even showing off anything other than a name?
Python I was asking for additional staff, so naturally shouldn't there be replies?   ???

Python

• Plains of Chi-u have no end.
  • They are boundless and last forever.
I know I know. But it's very different in the community I came from. Projects must have something to show there (screenshots or videos) and the likelyhood of people applying to help you is somewhere around 0%. That's why I was surprised that your game already had people wanting to help you out shortly after it was announced.
Have a look at my truly scrumptious scripts!.

TalosMistake

• Master of Aura and Shade
  • I'm Talos, not Talo~~
I know I know. But it's very different in the community I came from. Projects must have something to show there (screenshots or videos) and the likelyhood of people applying to help you is somewhere around 0%. That's why I was surprised that your game already had people wanting to help you out shortly after it was announced.

Well, maybe because Lunar  won RaNGE 15 Contest before. He deserve the attentions. xD