Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER  (Read 119931 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #660 on: March 25, 2011, 08:08:23 AM »
Sleep deprived nonsense post is a go.

Firstly, the whole traitor business gives me a headache.
Either way, he's anti-town and dead.

PX has been shaping up a bit since D2 started.
Is it enough to make up for his D1?
Not yet so far, keeping my vote there.

capt. h & PX: Gone fishin', have we?

Colt & Zakeri: Do you exist? Is there life within those empty husks?

I've been staring at this for almost an hour and everything is blurry.
I'll try to make a better post once I actually get some sleep.

CHOO CHOO I'M A MOTHERFUCKING BULLET TRAIN, EDIBLE, DEAL WITH IT.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #661 on: March 25, 2011, 10:36:07 AM »
One last try for that sleep thing so I can shoot in the morning. At this point I'd like for people to say who they prefer to get shot and/or if someone else deserves it more.

I'd say Schezo deserves it more, as would a few other people. >_>
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #662 on: March 25, 2011, 10:38:29 AM »
Kilga and Bardiche both consider "traitor" to be a role and not flavor, rereading their posts.

In Bardiche's case, the "traitor as role" position makes him look worse than if he said nothing at all - the "traitor as flavor" position would imply he knew he was bussing Hourai as scum, or he was town, which would have made him look better. In addition, by claiming the night vig on UK, he's either very, very gutsy scum or town.

Kilga on the other hand looks better with the "traitor as role" position he takes. It keeps him from looking as scummy as the "traitor as flavor" view, which would imply he voted for NeoSerela because he knew Hourai was town.

Bard is taking a lot of big risks if he's scum. He's making himself look worse than he has to. Kilga's playing it a lot safer, taking veiws that will help his continued survival.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #663 on: March 25, 2011, 10:43:07 AM »
Anyway, for actual opinions on that tiny list (why do I get the feeling that it was always going to be me and that the list was just for show?), if Bard is seriously also a vig then I vote you shoot me, because I'm pretty much dead set on Schezo/huh what being the scum team from Edible's list (again, assuming Edible is not lying scum himself).

Obviously I'd prefer Schezo (or huh what but that isn't happening) get shot instead of me but, well, I'd prefer I get shot over Bard.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #664 on: March 25, 2011, 11:01:44 AM »
I would also like to know why Bard isn't even remotely suspicious that there's another claimed killing role running around when a townie has already flipped as a one-shot vig.

Bastard mod. I've played a game with four doctors, a cop who killed the guy he was investigating and a cop who always got guilty results and KNEW he was paranoid. Mod imbalance of games is nothing new to me.

I've no interest in full-claiming my role because it's not just "hey you get to kill dudes at night!", there are conditions and exceptions and clauses involved here that, honestly, no, you guys don't need to know yet. If scum NKs me then so be it, at least you'll know what happened with UK! Since I wasn't sure people pick up on breadcrumbs here. :V

Moving on though, I checked Schezo and Kilgamayan after my delicious nap oh glorious bed, so here's what I think. There's no cases on people outside Edible's list because honestly, once we flip the two scum we can use connections to get the last one.

Kilgamayan has a lot of buddy buddy with me which I like about him because eh's a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything. I really cannot find anything in his posts either that make me want to have him shot, although the end of this post is unclear to me with respect to "bard's taken obvious stances". Is this a good thing or bad thing? It's preceded by a good thing so it's not sure for me, and I would like to ask how the stances I take are "obvious". I don't feel people've given much weight to my arguments thus far. :V

I suppose the weirdest he's done this game is stating Schezo's two meaningful posts were solid, to switching that Schezo's lynch best overlaps with opinions, when I haven't seen much negativity. Am I missing something here?

On Schezo, I am less positive, if only because the first post I read has what is scaringly much like a throw-away comment on PX. He describes what PX does, but adeptly leaves out any sort of opinion on this behaviour. What I dislike most is the wall of suspicion he posts in here, while at the end concluding he prefers NeoSerela for information. Information. Let that sink in for a moment. Information.

The biggest strike he flaunts about Neo is that she is "tied to a lot of people" and last I checked that is not an entirely scummy trait.

After that, he doesn't mention Serela again until he reveals the radio, which definitely makes me wonder where your entire idea that Serela should die went. I mean, if she was your top choice alongside Hourai for D1, I'd expect at least a little mention, no?

capt h why are you pushing a wifom in here.

Bardiche

« Reply #665 on: March 25, 2011, 11:03:51 AM »
My vote is still on huh what who I feel hasn't redeemed himself, but if I can't get a Huh what lynch then yes, I'd take Schezo and then see from there who is scummiest. I don't feel Kilga is that scummy, his posts give me warm fuzzy feelings and I cannot say I find them very scumsourced.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #666 on: March 25, 2011, 11:09:26 AM »
Bardiche, I have every intention of shooting you in two hours. You might want to roleclaim.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Bardiche

« Reply #667 on: March 25, 2011, 11:13:33 AM »
You have still not cleared up why you consider me your prime target, which I believe is very valid information to share. If a roleclaim were all it took to get you off me, then I am curious why you take no credit in opinions re: possible scum.

Shadoweh

« Reply #668 on: March 25, 2011, 11:15:15 AM »
I'm probably going to shoot you no matter what you claim unless you have a Conqueror-esque suicide power. Consider this me giving you a chance to speak now or forever hold your peace.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #669 on: March 25, 2011, 11:16:37 AM »
:|

I really cannot condone this incredibly unilateral course of action. If you're going to talk about listening to others, you should at least actually do so.

Bardiche

« Reply #670 on: March 25, 2011, 11:18:50 AM »
If that's the case, I won't need to bother with this game anymore, do I? I don't have a suicide power.

Well then, good luck everyone.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #671 on: March 25, 2011, 11:20:02 AM »
Also in regards to the "Bard takes obvious stances", I can understand the confusion. I meant it in the sense that "the stances Bard takes are obvious; I can tell what he means" as opposed to "Bard takes obvious stances instead of going out on limbs to hunt scum".

So yes, it is a good thing.

Shadoweh

« Reply #672 on: March 25, 2011, 11:23:38 AM »
Kilga, your interactions with Bardiche are exactly why I want to shoot him. You are both pushing the same cases, and you are both very carefully avoiding saying anything bad about each other. If he flips scum you look guilty as sin.

Bardiche

« Reply #673 on: March 25, 2011, 11:28:47 AM »
At least I can rest easy I was killed only because someone else liked my posts. :V

And yeah, after the smoke clears, I'd look into Shadoweh. There is no townie intent coming off from this illogical course of action coupled with the requests for people to sway opinions when she doesn't heed them any way.

Shadoweh

« Reply #674 on: March 25, 2011, 11:29:07 AM »
Bard: :/ I'm sorry. I don't want to make a habit out of taking you out Day 2, really. But killing you over Kilga will also verify the nightkill mystery. I went to look over your content and found.. well not much actually. The fact that you lurked through most of Day 2 makes it look like you were hoping to get lost in the noise everyone else was making.

Bardiche

« Reply #675 on: March 25, 2011, 11:32:46 AM »
I have class from 8:30 to 17:30, and leave home at 7 AM. I get home at 9 PM. I go to bed around 11 PM but sometimes later if I feel I can afford it. Lurking? More like not being available. :V

What nightkill mystery? I already admitted UK was my doing. I am positive there is no one else currently in the game who can have claimed killing UK.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #676 on: March 25, 2011, 11:36:49 AM »
Even whilst on the verge of passing out, I can tell that I really don't like how Shadoweh is going about this.
So, you know what? I'm confiscating your gun for now.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #677 on: March 25, 2011, 11:38:48 AM »
Oh, and
##Vote Shadoweh
I'll post again soon on why, though it's pretty obvious.

Shadoweh

« Reply #678 on: March 25, 2011, 11:39:07 AM »
And I claim that I have every reason to believe UncertainKitten was the nightkill and that she could have used her nightkill ability on Affinity. This would be easier if she'd actually told me what she was doing and it's frustrating having to guess. She does seem like the kind of player that would vig first and ask questions never. On the plus side if I'm wrong I'll be joining you soon and you will have every right to ream me out then.

Dormio: You're what now?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #679 on: March 25, 2011, 11:44:10 AM »
Derp, got the syntax wrong.
I'm totally about to collapse right now.
##Unvote
##Vote Shadoweh

/!\Warning/!\ - CHOO CHOO!.
I'm holding onto your gun and whatever other shiny toys you might have for now.

Bardiche

« Reply #680 on: March 25, 2011, 11:44:39 AM »
Why would UK hit Affinity then? I'd rather think UK would shoot me if she had shot at all, due to how the two of us never really get along and I admit part of the reason I shot UK is the way she handwaved my push on her as a waste of time and effort. In the past any time I made a move on UK this resulted in her countering that I had to be scum for it, so I can't follow that line of thought myself.

Caedo are you claiming daytime roleblocker.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #681 on: March 25, 2011, 11:45:46 AM »
Bardiche: Yes, I am.

Shadoweh

« Reply #682 on: March 25, 2011, 11:46:50 AM »
He is totally claiming daytime roleblocker and that his previous claim was a lie.

Because for Day 1 UK and I were Bastard Radio Masons and I might have ranted alot more on him over the radio then I did in the thread.

Well, might as well prove someone's role today.
##Kill Bardiche

Shadoweh

« Reply #683 on: March 25, 2011, 11:50:42 AM »
I have no idea if Serp is going to be by anytime soon to resolve this so I'm going to go nap. Like I said earlier though, UK thought you were town even if your cases didn't make sense. So yeah, if you're Town and you shot her you should probably feel bad.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #684 on: March 25, 2011, 11:56:41 AM »
He is totally claiming daytime roleblocker and that his previous claim was a lie.
Uh, previous claim?
Anyway, the way Shadoweh has been acting D2 is all wrong wrong wrong.
She basically said "screw you guys, roleclaim now and maybe I won't shoot you."
And then proceeded to just poke people into divulging their roles etc. without doing anything else.
As she carried on in this manner, I couldn't take it anymore.
So yeah, I'm taking that gun from you.
Also, considering some of the abilities that I've seen in play so far (UK/Hourai/Conqueror/mine), I would actually not be all that surprised if you were a zombie with a vig shot.
At first I just went along with it because, well, scum with vig seems kinda wrong, but yeah.
Considering the other abilities I've already seen...

I'm going to sleep soon, everything is blurry.
Hopefully things will make more sense in the morning.

Shadoweh

« Reply #685 on: March 25, 2011, 12:22:56 PM »
Are you really going to pretend this never happened?
Again, I never asked anyone to roleclaim until now when I was certain who I wanted to die. I demanded at gunpoint that people scumhunt someone that isn't me because I somehow became an L-2 wagon in less then 10 hours. (huh what having a problem with this also earned him points with me.)

Shadoweh

« Reply #686 on: March 25, 2011, 12:24:38 PM »
EBWOM: I seriously can't link anything today Dormio's Post #512

Bardiche

« Reply #687 on: March 25, 2011, 12:27:54 PM »
I see.

Serela, confirm whether UK voiced any suspicion or intention to drop Affinity during the night phase.

Shadoweh

« Reply #688 on: March 25, 2011, 12:32:05 PM »
I can tell you now she didn't say anything about who she was targetting. Earlier in the day she said Affinity was fairly solid, but this was in the second set of messages and way before flips. ..Also for some reason she thought I might be you. I have no idea how.

Shadoweh

« Reply #689 on: March 25, 2011, 12:54:06 PM »
You might as well take me for my word regardless of if you suspect me or not. Serela will either come back and confirm what I'm saying or confirm that I'm lying and you can lynch him tomorrow. Either way you win! In fact since it's still verifiable I think I'll throw all her opinions out here. These are UK's opinions from the 24 to 48 hour marks. This isn't exact wording because I don't want to die if I can't kill myself!

Bard:  His case is terrible and assumes things he can't possibly know. Post and run style is bugging her.  Also that you can't always be sleeping. Later updated after flips to probably not scum, just confirmation biasey. It's entirely my assumption that if UK knew you were going to use your bad case to KILL her that she wouldn't be clearing you anymore.
Shadoweh: Something off about her.
HW: Town
Kilga: Town
Affinity: Fairly Town
Zak: OMGWTF
Serela: Serelaey. I assume this means Serela is being an escaped mental patient as usual. Later updated after flips to I'M ONTO YOU >=[
PX:  ???
Conqueror: Go die zombie
capt.h: Disappeared when people stopped pressuring him.
K4U: Post moar! At least she didn't say it in thread!
Dormio: Nothing. Actually, she forgot he existed.