Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER  (Read 121455 times)

PX

• School Idol?
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day One
« Reply #180 on: March 20, 2011, 11:28:24 PM »
Ah, Kilga's latest post. Essentially, Shadoweh says my post was absolutely nothing.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #181 on: March 20, 2011, 11:29:00 PM »
Kitten4u has made no posts beyond the confirmation phase.

Perhaps he (she?) hasn't been at the computer since we began, but we are very near the 24 hour marker, at which players get prodded if they fail to post. And I'd like to hear from Kitten4u soon.

UncertainJakutten

• Then you should get out of the way when I tell you
  • Do you not trust my aim?
« Reply #182 on: March 20, 2011, 11:33:09 PM »
@PX: Which post? Also, who posted 143? You kinda forget to quote a name there.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #183 on: March 20, 2011, 11:34:32 PM »
UK: Right, which is why I'm willing to label him overeager. The case does decently well as a reflection on him. As a case, though, it's, well, less impressive.

Cut by PX: Let's please not use such strong language, okay? I understand you may be upset, but we should still keep things civil.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #184 on: March 20, 2011, 11:35:29 PM »
@Kilga: Yeah. I probably should have said that at the time.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #185 on: March 20, 2011, 11:36:39 PM »
h. capt: Pesco is known to lurk no matter what on day 1. Just ignore it until day 2.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #186 on: March 20, 2011, 11:37:18 PM »
Post 143 is Shadoweh's, I was still talking about her

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #187 on: March 20, 2011, 11:38:11 PM »
Did you mean Pesco or K4U?

K4U is a girl, by the way, capt. h.

@PX: Thank you for the clarification, now if you could kindly answer all the questions.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #188 on: March 20, 2011, 11:39:41 PM »
Questions? Sorry if I couldn't see them, but could you reiterate?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #189 on: March 20, 2011, 11:44:56 PM »
Sorry for the language, but deleting a big chunk of a post that I was working on for the whole day, including reading the topic multiple times, kind of got rid of my motivation to play

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #190 on: March 20, 2011, 11:48:21 PM »
Quote from: PX
Ah, Kilga's latest post. Essentially, Shadoweh says my post was absolutely nothing.
Quote from: UK
@PX: Which post?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #191 on: March 21, 2011, 12:12:18 AM »
Oh, I was answering when Kilga asked Shadoweh how her sentiment still held.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #192 on: March 21, 2011, 12:13:53 AM »
Uh...what? You still aren't making sense. You say "Shadoweh says my post was absolutely nothing". I reply "Which post?"

I'm not sure what you misunderstand about this.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #193 on: March 21, 2011, 12:20:42 AM »
Or we could just pretend there's no vote on ourselves, of course. You wait nearly the entire game thusfar for me to clarify something, and then you don't even acknowledge it?

Colt, I am very decisive in who I want to vote, I just want to vote multiple people. Please try not to use an abstraction as some sort of defence not to vote anyone.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #194 on: March 21, 2011, 12:22:33 AM »
@Bard: Frankly, it wasn't worth the time and effort to respond to.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #195 on: March 21, 2011, 12:22:45 AM »
This one

Essentially, Shadoweh's entire case on me is

One blatantly blatant wagon hop onto the newbie and one post completely tunneling on his newbie vote target.
and
PX has no content at all.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #196 on: March 21, 2011, 12:24:33 AM »
Well it doesn't say a whole lot, to be fair. And those are kinda scummy things she's accusing you of. Not to mention I don't think you actually followed up with "will look at other people."

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #197 on: March 21, 2011, 12:58:02 AM »
VOTECOUNT  -  24 hours in Edition

Conqueror (3)  -  Kilgamayan, Affinity, UncertainKitten, huh what, NeoSerela
Zakeri (2)  -  NeoSerela, Hanged Hourai, Shadoweh
Shadoweh (2)  -  Schezo, capt. h
Hanged Hourai (1)  -  huh what
UncertainKitten (1)  -  Bardiche
capt. h (1)  -  Conqueror, Colt, Hanged Hourai
Schezo (1)  -  Zakeri, capt. h
PX (1)  -  Shadoweh
Dormio (0)  -  PX, Kilgamayan, huh what
huh what (0)  -  Hanged Hourai, Affinity, NeoSerela
NeoSerela (0)  -  Bardiche, Kilgamayan
Bardiche (0)  -  UncertainKitten, huh what, NeoSerela
Kilgamayan (0)  -  Shadoweh, Conqueror

Not Voting:  Colt, Dormio, Kitten4u, PX

With 16 votes in play, 9 are required to lynch.  48 hours remain in the day.  Kitten4u has been prodded.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #198 on: March 21, 2011, 01:28:55 AM »
Kilga: Update on PX? Well now that he's posted again I can check if my case, which was summerized in Post #167, still holds.

PX: I had a weak reason from the moment you posted that just grew more comfortable the more you posted. You've just made yourself so comfortable! Bard has come back and posted a decent contribution. I'm not sure how much clearer 'I think PX is more scummy then Conqueror' has to be. Because you sound more like scum. You could both be scum. But you, at this moment, I would believe in more. If I said you could go in the same easy lynch category despite having played more games would you be insulted?

It's weird that you sound like you don't understand my case against you because you clearly understand what I'm attacking you for. Guess what, my case is still that your post has no content at all. Please retype your post with opinions on other people as soon as possible. Preferrably with a vote on another player because you should be above hovering.

Honestly? I was hoping capt.h would say yes. It would have made Day 1 really easy.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #199 on: March 21, 2011, 01:56:35 AM »
(regarding Shadoweh's Post #90)
Jumping straight to me without mentioning anybody else. Also, you're just parking a vote so you can come up with a reason later?
Oh and I forgot blatant fricking misrepresentation since I mention Kilgamayan in that post and had been arguing with him for two prior posts. Maybe you should have like, read all my posts instead of just the ones with your name in them.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #200 on: March 21, 2011, 03:42:36 AM »
2 pages seem to appear every time I make a post.
Unfortunately for the next few days my internet at home is capped and is prone to disconnecting.
And so many posts.

Anyway.
All that meta talk makes reading this a total headache.
You people should focus on what's happening now, not what happened in the past.
Considering how, you know, people are constantly changing.
Making this post as I read through the topic again.

Kitten4u: ???

capt. h: Other people have said this, but deciding to ignore D1 is not a good idea.
Also, stop relying on meta so much. :/

Shadoweh: Why so adamant on defending K4u?
"She's my idol" isn't a really good reason to defend someone, especially in a game like mafia where you can't trust anyone.

PX: With regards to your vote on capt. h, can't you at least say which parts of the aforementioned reasons you agree with?
Fortunately, you did expand on this later.

Conqueror/PX isn't really looking that bad to me right now.
Of course, this may change in the future upon another reread.

Neoserela: What UK said.
And why Conqueror? Why not PX or Hourai?

capt. h: Using sarcasm makes your scum meter go up?

UK: Er, capt. h said his case on Neoserala was that Neoserela used sarcasm.

Page 6: ARGH MORE WORDS.

Colt: Doesn't really exist until now where he posts a limited recap on a few events.

PX: Er, defend yourself from the stuff that happened earlier where you pretty much voted capt. h for the reason "What they said."

Stupid uni library.
Why does everyone need to use the wireless from here, making the internet ridiculously slow?

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #201 on: March 21, 2011, 03:47:31 AM »
Er, what are you responding to with your comment to me about capt. h?

« Reply #202 on: March 21, 2011, 03:51:45 AM »
I'm willing to get back to Zakeri later, but this is more interesting as of late.

##Unvote
##Vote: Dormio

So far, your game has been throwaway one-liners and now with your opinions on people, you still don't have a vote to back up any of your words. You've made 2 non-RVS posts, but there is almost no conviction in any of it. Who is scum?

And also, you tell PX to defend himself from what people are saying rather than promoting hunting. This seems rather strange to me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #203 on: March 21, 2011, 03:56:38 AM »
Er, what are you responding to with your comment to me about capt. h?
That is about the most amazingly contradictory post ever, capt. h.

And if not contradictory, at the least waffly. You basically spend a paragraph saying "Well, I have a case on Serela and I'm not voting because it's not good enough, but then again it's D1 and you usually don't have good D1 cases, so maybe I should vote Serela, but I'm not actually going to because talking about it will make people think I'm being a ProActive Townie (tm)"

I hate library wireless.
Looking for the post took 5 minutes because stuff won't load.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
And then cut.

Hourai: No, I was just trying to point out that he didn't have nothing to defend himself from.
Er, that could be worded better.
Let's try again.
Basically, when PX said that he has nothing to defend himself from, I was just pointing the earlier event with the lazy vote on capt. h.

UncertainJakutten

« Reply #204 on: March 21, 2011, 03:59:18 AM »
@Dormio: Your point is kind of irrelevant to that post. My point was not that he "didn't have a case on Serela" (not that he really did, it was kind of terrible), but at the fact he was so hedgy and generally not committing to anything, leaving his options open.

« Reply #205 on: March 21, 2011, 04:02:48 AM »
@Dormio
That's cool. Now who is scum? You are being fence-sittingy without a vote on anyone to back up your words.

And grah! Time for bed!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #206 on: March 21, 2011, 04:06:00 AM »
Hmm, k.
Anyway.
I need to read further into Bard/HW/Kilgamayan.

Also, isn't it sad when the net at the uni library is better than the net at home?
At least the library net doesn't d/c me whenever it feels like it.
Can't wait until the 23rd when usage resets.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Screw you Hourai, why must you cut me.
Cut yourself, you emo.
Anyway.
Going to reread one more time before I put down a vote.
Hopefully I'll be able to do this before my next lecture starts.
If I can't, well, at least I'll be home in a bit over 3 hours.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #207 on: March 21, 2011, 04:28:03 AM »
Huh, I thought my second post was an expansion to my vote on capt. h?

Anyways, what can I say? Calling him for claiming that there are 4 scum in this game seemed like a good reason to vote at the time.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #208 on: March 21, 2011, 04:32:46 AM »
Er, I should have reworded that as "Couldn't you have at least posted which reasons you agreed with?"
Regardless, I said that you expanded on it later.

I don't think I'm going to be able to finish this reread/post before my lecture starts. :/
Let's hope that I don't get trolled by the net at home when I get back.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #209 on: March 21, 2011, 04:52:22 AM »
@UK 151 Hmm, maybe misrep is the wrong word but it felt like Shadoweh was trying to take what Affinity said and twist it so it would hit more on PX like she wants instead of Conqueror when Affinity is showing more towards PX than Conqueror.  Conq. arguing his case that's horrible is the same as not getting town anywhere.  Yet Shadoweh wants to say that Conqueror is doing something by doing that when PX wasn't, even though he did do something, tunnel and ask some questions and being a bit more active in his case making.  The motive behind this may be because she wants to try and take a stab at Affinity later for making up some bogus case to get stuff rolling on him and then go from there. 
When asked why Conq is better than PX, she gives a goofy "Conqueror is posting" response with makes no sense whatsoever when PX may not have had as much an opportunity to post and gets the shaft for it.
Her posts since then haven't been redeeming either.  After it gets explained that it's a moot point to talk about people who haven't got here yet (Bard, PX) and why she doesn't vote Conqueror, she wants to make her PX case what it was earlier.  Which is what exactly? That he looks scum for easy targeting a newbie?  Great, except the only mention of Conqueror you made was earlier here.  I find this odd because he was obviously a talking point, and only gets mentioned again in her defense of him in which he is cleared and everything for posting more.  No?  She wants to justify it with LAL which hasn't even gotten to a legitimate point of the game to even use when Kitten4U has yet to make an appearance and I don't see anything about her.  Then pressing silly questions to give Capt. H a harder time is not helping when she's just sitting back saying she'll wait for responses to respond to is not good townie intent.

Then we get to when PX posts, which I though was pretty good, brought out some good points on some of the silliness Shadoweh is harping on and makes an attempt to clear it up.  But no wait, she brings out, "you sound more like scum."  Really?  What does that mean?  And what evidence do you want to point out because just taking everything PX said and going, "you sound more like scum." does not make me want to lynch him.  But saying in you 198 that your 167 case still holds is obviously not a good one anymore because PX posted and addressed stuff like your case claims he did not.  I would appreciate an actual rehash of your entire case on PX with examples instead of going on with whatever strangeness you have in your latest posts.  Vote stays

Dormio is unimpressive.  After all his throwaway comments which do nothing to help the game in it's current state, he has nothing to say aside from a few goofy questions that appear to seem like he's kinda trying but I would like a little more analyzing of people and opinions from him.

Hourai does pretty much what Dormio did and promises some original content later...

Neither of the two of them have hardly any conviction at all about them and it's starting to worry me.

Bardiche makes a good post on his reappearance which I agree with.

Colt... It would be nice if you could do some scum hunting instead of playing news reporter.

Well, that's all the time I have to make a post I still have a few things to go over maybe in the morning.