Author Topic: Touhou Grand Theft Auto  (Read 285408 times)

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
Re: Touhou Grand Theft Auto
« Reply #180 on: April 18, 2011, 09:05:10 AM »
Ah, I see. Playing more Touhou GTA when I should be writing a brief abstract and working on a presentation...brilliant, uni.

Work damnit!, While I look at a huge collection of really old hardware from the same guy who uploaded the Touhou...weird mix is it not? The stuff is neat though. An ad for a 15MB hard drive for about 2,500 dollars not including installation is in here. XDDDDDD
Still using Windows XP in the year 2050
[img width= height=]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/5186/shrinemaidensigflandre.jpg[/img]
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #181 on: April 18, 2011, 09:12:37 AM »
While I look at a huge collection of really old hardware from the same guy who uploaded the Touhou...weird mix is it not? The stuff is neat though. An ad for a 15MB hard drive for about 2,500 dollars not including installation is in here. XDDDDDD
Ah, the older era where 640k was enough for everybody. No personal anecdote here, though, since my first computer was a 286/386 (unsure) and then a Pentium Pro with Win95, SB16, and a 2GB HDD. Even had that beloved little Turbo button which I didn't know what it did until much later.

But indeed, it's time to finish off a little work before sunrise...damnit that's an hour away.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #182 on: April 18, 2011, 07:06:48 PM »
Ah, the older era where 640k was enough for everybody. No personal anecdote here, though, since my first computer was a 286/386 (unsure) and then a Pentium Pro with Win95, SB16, and a 2GB HDD. Even had that beloved little Turbo button which I didn't know what it did until much later.

But indeed, it's time to finish off a little work before sunrise...damnit that's an hour away.

I started using a Windows 95 as my first before my mom deleted system32 like a baka, then I got Windows 98 and that's when I got serious about computers. Surprising enough though, my Windows 98 machine had a 512 of RAM  with the board it came with, which was beastin' back then XD

Also gotta love the turbo button. I found a word processing machine with 15MB of RAM and a 100Mhtz CPU (with Turbo) , a 5 1/2 floppy drive and it had a 1.18GB hard drive. Drive still works too, I scraped the machine. I currently have ITG2 on the drive for a backup.

So I woke up at 1:30pm (normal schedule) how about you?
[img width= height=]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/5186/shrinemaidensigflandre.jpg[/img]
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #183 on: April 18, 2011, 07:21:14 PM »
I started using a Windows 95 as my first before my mom deleted system32 like a baka, then I got Windows 98 and that's when I got serious about computers. Surprising enough though, my Windows 98 machine had a 512 of RAM  with the board it came with, which was beastin' back then XD

Also gotta love the turbo button. I found a word processing machine with 15MB of RAM and a 100Mhtz CPU (with Turbo) , a 5 1/2 floppy drive and it had a 1.18GB hard drive. Drive still works too, I scraped the machine. I currently have ITG2 on the drive for a backup.

So I woke up at 1:30pm (normal schedule) how about you?
I didn't even sleep overnight, but napped in the afternoon XD
I'd love to go back to sleep but need to finish presentations for tomorrow, argh.

Hilarious that people would actually delete the System32 folder. 512MB on a Win98 system? That's a lot! By comparison my 2001 Dimension 4100 had (and still has) 256MB RAM!

It's a shame that the system effectively died in 2005, after running through (in no particular order) Win95, NT3.51, Win98 Korean version (played lots of AoE on there...good times even with the CPU choking), and numerous failed Win2k install attempts. The keyboard and mouse were mostly to blame, but there were other problems (uncertain expansion route, massive slowdown) that plagued it as well. The 2GB HDD remains functional though XD

That system, thanks to many OS and partition failures over its lifespan, really got me into computers in general. I remember making many boot floppies and burned CDs to load up OS install files, modifying a Win98 boot disk to accommodate a specialized CD driver (even though the default one worked juts fine), and navigating MS-DOS with quite some skill.

Good times, good times. This talk makes me want to revive an old Dimension E510 (2005, had 1 fried mobo that was replaced) and use it as a file server for home.

So many model files...110 more ZIPs to go....
And then the part of arranging them and importing them into the model IMGs....ugh.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 07:24:12 PM by Okuu's Nuclear Fusion Photo Lab...?! »
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #184 on: April 18, 2011, 09:10:05 PM »
I didn't even sleep overnight, but napped in the afternoon XD
I'd love to go back to sleep but need to finish presentations for tomorrow, argh.

Hilarious that people would actually delete the System32 folder. 512MB on a Win98 system? That's a lot! By comparison my 2001 Dimension 4100 had (and still has) 256MB RAM!

It's a shame that the system effectively died in 2005, after running through (in no particular order) Win95, NT3.51, Win98 Korean version (played lots of AoE on there...good times even with the CPU choking), and numerous failed Win2k install attempts. The keyboard and mouse were mostly to blame, but there were other problems (uncertain expansion route, massive slowdown) that plagued it as well. The 2GB HDD remains functional though XD

That system, thanks to many OS and partition failures over its lifespan, really got me into computers in general. I remember making many boot floppies and burned CDs to load up OS install files, modifying a Win98 boot disk to accommodate a specialized CD driver (even though the default one worked juts fine), and navigating MS-DOS with quite some skill.

Good times, good times. This talk makes me want to revive an old Dimension E510 (2005, had 1 fried mobo that was replaced) and use it as a file server for home.

So many model files...110 more ZIPs to go....
And then the part of arranging them and importing them into the model IMGs....ugh.

And these models are what? More Touhou, or other characters such as from anime? Regardless I want links/source when finished hehe.

A machine from 2005 is considered treasure in my department since most of the computers I get are older than that. I was never good with MS-DOS, but then again, I'm good with repairing the boards and configuring them in a GUI, not command line mainly because I never used DOS to begin with. Because I don't have the experience with DOS, I am also weak with UNIX, but oh well, I'll get there eventually.
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #185 on: April 18, 2011, 09:37:29 PM »
99% of them are Touhou models, and chances are that most are reskins and duplicates. Some characters have a crapton of alternates, while others are stuck to one or two versions.
I almost feel compelled to add Donald McDonald, though, for McRoll reasons. Ran ran ru ~

DOS is very useful for those of us who tend to work a lot in software. Most of the issues I've solved were solvable with this only. I can navigate UNIX terminals and know some commands (fsck, du -cks, basic navigation) but while I'm decent with DOS batch file creation (even made prefabs for my high school's Java class in batch) I'm terrible with UNIX scripts.
Don't get me started on Powershell or AppleScript, I don't know anything about them :P

EDIT: For sources, you'll want to know a bit of Japanese, and even then it may be tough to get the desired mods.
Good places to look around are GOSUKE FACTORY and GTASA Mod Wiki.
They offer links to the download sites, which are often in Japanese (though one's in Chinese) and on Windows Live Skydrive accounts. Plus due to site moves, recent incidents, new models, etc. some of the models, notably dc11's Sakuya, aren't available. Others require passwords which I haven't been able to find.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 09:48:55 PM by Okuu's Nuclear Fusion Photo Lab...?! »
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #186 on: April 18, 2011, 10:27:27 PM »
99% of them are Touhou models, and chances are that most are reskins and duplicates. Some characters have a crapton of alternates, while others are stuck to one or two versions.
I almost feel compelled to add Donald McDonald, though, for McRoll reasons. Ran ran ru ~

DOS is very useful for those of us who tend to work a lot in software. Most of the issues I've solved were solvable with this only. I can navigate UNIX terminals and know some commands (fsck, du -cks, basic navigation) but while I'm decent with DOS batch file creation (even made prefabs for my high school's Java class in batch) I'm terrible with UNIX scripts.
Don't get me started on Powershell or AppleScript, I don't know anything about them :P

EDIT: For sources, you'll want to know a bit of Japanese, and even then it may be tough to get the desired mods.
Good places to look around are GOSUKE FACTORY and GTASA Mod Wiki.
They offer links to the download sites, which are often in Japanese (though one's in Chinese) and on Windows Live Skydrive accounts. Plus due to site moves, recent incidents, new models, etc. some of the models, notably dc11's Sakuya, aren't available. Others require passwords which I haven't been able to find.

GOSUKE FACTORY is where I got my originals from before I hit this site. Seems as though they've definitely updated since last time I was there though
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #187 on: April 18, 2011, 10:31:35 PM »
GOSUKE FACTORY is where I got my originals from before I hit this site. Seems as though they've definitely updated since last time I was there though
It's a good site but I found a great deal of the models through the latter link.

Still processing through them....
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #188 on: April 18, 2011, 11:22:26 PM »
It's a good site but I found a great deal of the models through the latter link.

Still processing through them....

There's only a few between both sites that I would actually want to include with the original Touhou sets. Most models aren't well made or a certain variation just doesn't fit my style. I'll do that later, for now, JavaScript...again...*sigh*
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #189 on: April 18, 2011, 11:38:44 PM »
There's only a few between both sites that I would actually want to include with the original Touhou sets. Most models aren't well made or a certain variation just doesn't fit my style. I'll do that later, for now, JavaScript...again...*sigh*
Of course...varying quality issues are ripe between all these models. There are some that will never be used even in mine. But as a way to get more variety, it should work, though it will look even less consistent.

In addition I'm trying to see why the melee attacks are far more powerful than on stock settings...usually it takes some time but here I can usually OHKO. I bet it's a CLEO script but not sure which one.
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #190 on: April 19, 2011, 12:13:47 AM »
Of course...varying quality issues are ripe between all these models. There are some that will never be used even in mine. But as a way to get more variety, it should work, though it will look even less consistent.

In addition I'm trying to see why the melee attacks are far more powerful than on stock settings...usually it takes some time but here I can usually OHKO. I bet it's a CLEO script but not sure which one.

Its more than just the melee attacks. The Fairies pull out their guns and one shot me with full health sometimes XD

I'd like to know the limits on my computer and see how many models I can load up into the gta3.img file one of these days, but neh, still working on annoying JavaScript.
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #191 on: April 19, 2011, 12:25:41 AM »
I already know of the super-powerful Micro SMGs with the default mod, and that is easy to handle by putting the original weapons.dat in. As for one-shotting, well....

Turns out the melee.dat file was to blame. It was changed as part of the mod.

On another note I finished extracting all those damn models! Now it's time to stick them in.....
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #192 on: April 19, 2011, 04:02:12 AM »
I already know of the super-powerful Micro SMGs with the default mod, and that is easy to handle by putting the original weapons.dat in. As for one-shotting, well....

Turns out the melee.dat file was to blame. It was changed as part of the mod.

On another note I finished extracting all those damn models! Now it's time to stick them in.....

Arrrrrrrrg, I'm having trouble with this JavaScript really bad. Did you say you knew JavaScript? If so, I could use a little advice. Won't feel like I deserve to play Touhou GTA until this last page is done.
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #193 on: April 19, 2011, 07:16:27 AM »
No idea about it, sorry.

I would be working on model importing but thanks to an unexpected nap that'll have to fall by the wayside...great!
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #194 on: April 19, 2011, 08:34:20 AM »
I see you've fallen asleep for the day/rest of the night. 3:15am here. No Touhou GTA for me, though I'm about halfway through my JavaScript page. I have the page setup, now I just need to input these functions I have no idea how to do into it. I have to do onMouseover, onMouseout, and checkbox showHide functions to modify the text of the page.

With Touhou models, I notice a few models imported from MMD as said earlier, such as Chen and Sakuya. I just found my old backup of MMD with the Scarlet sisters, Chibi Cirno, Chibi Marisa, Chibi Reimu, Yukkuri (both Marisa and Reimu heads), Nitori Kawashiro, Patchouli Knowledge, Tewi Inaba, Suwako Moriya, Reisen Udongein Inaba, Fujiwara no Mokou, [that damn nurse with the ridiculously thick long white ponytail], and a few other models  which I don't know the names to, which I obtained when I first used MMD. Now knowing that Chen and Sakuya were ported to GTA, can we port the others. or rather do we have connections to someone who knows how to convert them? I also have the Vocaloid models which I would like to have ported with to another custom gta3.img file

Let me know, thanks

EDIT ICH: Haha! You wake up as I plan to get to bed. I'll be up maybe another half hour though still.

Edit NI: Night, see ya tomorrow
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 08:50:27 AM by Flinix »
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #195 on: April 19, 2011, 09:24:02 AM »
I see you've fallen asleep for the day/rest of the night. 3:15am here. No Touhou GTA for me, though I'm about halfway through my JavaScript page. I have the page setup, now I just need to input these functions I have no idea how to do into it. I have to do onMouseover, onMouseout, and checkbox showHide functions to modify the text of the page.

With Touhou models, I notice a few models imported from MMD as said earlier, such as Chen and Sakuya. I just found my old backup of MMD with the Scarlet sisters, Chibi Cirno, Chibi Marisa, Chibi Reimu, Yukkuri (both Marisa and Reimu heads), Nitori Kawashiro, Patchouli Knowledge, Tewi Inaba, Suwako Moriya, Reisen Udongein Inaba, Fujiwara no Mokou, [that damn nurse with the ridiculously thick long white ponytail], and a few other models  which I don't know the names to, which I obtained when I first used MMD. Now knowing that Chen and Sakuya were ported to GTA, can we port the others. or rather do we have connections to someone who knows how to convert them? I also have the Vocaloid models which I would like to have ported with to another custom gta3.img file

Let me know, thanks

EDIT ICH: Haha! You wake up as I plan to get to bed. I'll be up maybe another half hour though still.

Edit NI: Night, see ya tomorrow
[that damn nurse with the ridiculously thick long white ponytail] == Eirin Yagokoro

I also know that MMD Reimu, Kaguya, Eirin, and maybe Mokou and Reisen as well were ported over to GTA and implemented in this mod.
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #196 on: April 19, 2011, 05:59:00 PM »
[that damn nurse with the ridiculously thick long white ponytail] == Eirin Yagokoro

I also know that MMD Reimu, Kaguya, Eirin, and maybe Mokou and Reisen as well were ported over to GTA and implemented in this mod.

Lovely avi

And thank you for saying her name. I don't save pictures of her, therefore I don't necessarily remember her name like I do the others as much.

I sadly don't have MMD (full sized) Reimu off the top of my head. Anyways, is there a tool that converts them, or does it require more than that?
If you have links, I would be happy to get them. Last time I looked, I couldn't find anything good
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #197 on: April 19, 2011, 06:59:08 PM »
I sadly don't have MMD (full sized) Reimu off the top of my head. Anyways, is there a tool that converts them, or does it require more than that?
If you have links, I would be happy to get them. Last time I looked, I couldn't find anything good
I have no idea. However, the Reimu model in this version of Touhou GTA is a ported MMD model.
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #198 on: April 19, 2011, 08:57:48 PM »
I have no idea. However, the Reimu model in this version of Touhou GTA is a ported MMD model.

Haha, you don't have to repeat it XD. Anyways I guess its Google time again for porting these in.
私は本当にお金を必要とする

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #199 on: April 20, 2011, 06:35:45 AM »
I found something new to do with your Carmageddon. Set the Smash 'n' Boom Cheat (which sets your car invincible in order to survive the explosion when it touches other cars), then get in a car and set the Aggressive cheat afterwards. Enjoy being part of the action in a car.

Because you will flip over fairly often, you can use the left and right arrows or "a" and "d" for steering to "rock" the car back and forth until it flips back over. Works fairly easily on most cars, but low rider cars are extremely hard/impossible to do that since the body of the car is wide and flat rather than the roundness.

Maybe you've already done enjoyed the bumpy ride inside a car by doing that, but maybe you haven't, and if not, it can give you a little more to do/ more to laugh at.
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #200 on: April 20, 2011, 04:49:47 PM »
Finally, less work for the time being! ^^ (and then finals strike next week >_<)

It seems that someone else over on YT has done this too. We're trying to exchange our files for comparison reasons.

As for the Smash & Boom cheat, I didn't even think about that, gah! Seriously doing that next time I play.

(Touhou model import progress: figuring out which ones to replace)
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #201 on: April 20, 2011, 08:15:54 PM »
Finally, less work for the time being! ^^ (and then finals strike next week >_<)

It seems that someone else over on YT has done this too. We're trying to exchange our files for comparison reasons.

As for the Smash & Boom cheat, I didn't even think about that, gah! Seriously doing that next time I play.

(Touhou model import progress: figuring out which ones to replace)

Hehe, I wouldn't mind being able to test both XD

Anyways glad I gave you something more to try out, haha!

I have almost all my work done, but this frikkin JavaScript is killing me. No matter how much I look around for examples, the examples never work as intended in my code or their original code actually has a problem so I can't base my code to their's. Really annoying. Been working three days straight for just two functions. The time given to do this last project was the shortest of them all, implying the teacher thinks its easy as 1, 2 ,3, but obviously not since this is the only one I've had problems with. I'm typing too much here don't mind me....

EDIT ICH: Some of the models I was talking about are here http://www.facepunch.com/threads/960001-MMD-Touhou-Model-Port such as Suwako and Remilia. If they finish, maybe I can figure out the process, then do it to the models I want for a separate model pack or an add-in. Again, this is all just talk for me right now.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 08:32:26 PM by Flinix »
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #202 on: April 20, 2011, 08:45:40 PM »
Hehe, I wouldn't mind being able to test both XD

Anyways glad I gave you something more to try out, haha!
Will get to that as soon as I get a response.

I have almost all my work done, but this frikkin JavaScript is killing me. No matter how much I look around for examples, the examples never work as intended in my code or their original code actually has a problem so I can't base my code to their's. Really annoying. Been working three days straight for just two functions. The time given to do this last project was the shortest of them all, implying the teacher thinks its easy as 1, 2 ,3, but obviously not since this is the only one I've had problems with. I'm typing too much here don't mind me....
Ouch. Some teachers will do that...I've heard of some horror stories from a few friends taking a Java course here, saying that they had absolutely no idea how to move graphics since their professor never hinted at how to do it. Somehow, when one of them asked me for a little help, I managed to do this with 1 hour of trial-and-error, even though I didn't play with Java for 2 years.

EDIT ICH: Some of the models I was talking about are here http://www.facepunch.com/threads/960001-MMD-Touhou-Model-Port such as Suwako and Remilia. If they finish, maybe I can figure out the process, then do it to the models I want for a separate model pack or an add-in. Again, this is all just talk for me right now.
Hm...given the VERY high polycount of MMD models (18K-25K) versus those of Source (4K-8K) and GTA:SA (<4K), we'd need to reduce that before importing or GTA will start acting terribly. I remember NVIDIA did make a small program to help with this but this was automated and had limited model file support.
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #203 on: April 20, 2011, 09:08:25 PM »
Hm...given the VERY high polycount of MMD models (18K-25K) versus those of Source (4K-8K) and GTA:SA (<4K), we'd need to reduce that before importing or GTA will start acting terribly. I remember NVIDIA did make a small program to help with this but this was automated and had limited model file support.

Well given the outcome of Chen, what polycount was that? The details seem preserved on Chen. If having less than 4k still looks that good, then I don't care if we have to significantly reduce it.
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #204 on: April 20, 2011, 09:11:17 PM »
Well given the outcome of Chen, what polycount was that? The details seem preserved on Chen. If having less than 4k still looks that good, then I don't care if we have to significantly reduce it.
Haven't checked any of the polycounts. However, I think a lot of it also has to do with the textures, which seem to be a good bit lower quality than the MMD ones but good for GTA standards.

As for the NVIDIA program, IIRC it was called NVIDIA Melody and was able to work on most systems (even those with Intel graphics). Forgot about which model files it supports though.
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #205 on: April 20, 2011, 09:13:53 PM »
Haven't checked any of the polycounts. However, I think a lot of it also has to do with the textures, which seem to be a good bit lower quality than the MMD ones but good for GTA standards.

As for the NVIDIA program, IIRC it was called NVIDIA Melody and was able to work on most systems (even those with Intel graphics). Forgot about which model files it supports though.

Speaking about MMD and Touhou, I'm not sure if you've seen this video or not. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdFCRFdGqUY It's Bad apple, but the MMD version which I found about 4 months ago and thought it was well remade. I noticed a few dull parts, but hey, I can't even barely make my models move correctly in MMD so I'm not complaining, haha!

Also, random, but good questions I want to ask. What got you interested in Touhou? A Sub-question would be: Did you have any media or files relating to Touhou before you knew it was Touhou?

My answers:

1. The original Bad apple in a .swf flash file was the trigger that got me into it.

2. A picture I found on Photobucket a few good years ago of Reisen Udongein Inaba was my first remembered piece of media that I had before I knew it was Touhou. I still have the picture too XD
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 07:24:36 AM by Flinix »
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #206 on: April 21, 2011, 03:35:04 PM »
Also, random, but good questions I want to ask. What got you interested in Touhou? A Sub-question would be: Did you have any media or files relating to Touhou before you knew it was Touhou?

My answers:

1. The original Bad apple in a .swf flash file was the trigger that got me into it.

2. A picture I found on Photobucket a few good years ago of Reisen Udongein Inaba was my first remembered piece of media that I had before I knew it was Touhou. I still have the picture too XD
I think there used to be a forum thread about that, which I think was recently locked.

As for me, well, it was the music really. My first experience with it was (not surprisingly) the McRoll back in 2008, but it wasn't until last autumn that I really got into them (way to go Mokou theme and Keyboard Crusher MAD mixes). From there it progressed naturally onto the games.
One of my RL friends, who watched my video, wanted to try out the mod, and after doing so gave VERY positive reviews. He suggested getting it working on MP ASAP, and mentioned considering getting GTA: SA (albeit implying non-standard methods) to get these mods installed. Also introduced him to the Touhou games this way too.

I would be jumping onto this if RL stuff and Portal 2 weren't in the way.
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #207 on: April 21, 2011, 06:56:48 PM »
I think there used to be a forum thread about that, which I think was recently locked.

As for me, well, it was the music really. My first experience with it was (not surprisingly) the McRoll back in 2008, but it wasn't until last autumn that I really got into them (way to go Mokou theme and Keyboard Crusher MAD mixes). From there it progressed naturally onto the games.
One of my RL friends, who watched my video, wanted to try out the mod, and after doing so gave VERY positive reviews. He suggested getting it working on MP ASAP, and mentioned considering getting GTA: SA (albeit implying non-standard methods) to get these mods installed. Also introduced him to the Touhou games this way too.

I would be jumping onto this if RL stuff and Portal 2 weren't in the way.

Haha, I wanted to reply earlier, but my internet went down for some reason...

Not really much for the Portal games. Actually I'm not really in any games, except the GTA series, Touhou series and ITG.

Do you know why the thread got locked? Also, now that I thought further into what sparked my interest for Touhou was a little before I found Bad Apple, but rather "Marisa Stole the Precious Thing.swf" which progressed by finding all the other IOSYS videos in .swf format as well.

And I guess I'm not the only one who wants to get something on MP, whoo hoo XDDD
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #208 on: April 21, 2011, 07:04:33 PM »
Not really much for the Portal games. Actually I'm not really in any games, except the GTA series, Touhou series and ITG.
OK. Though I'll say I'm really liking Portal 2 so far.

Do you know why the thread got locked? Also, now that I thought further into what sparked my interest for Touhou was a little before I found Bad Apple, but rather "Marisa Stole the Precious Thing.swf" which progressed by finding all the other IOSYS videos in .swf format as well.
One word: necrobumping.

And I guess I'm not the only one who wants to get something on MP, whoo hoo XDDD
Good thing, since that means more supporters and willing testers!
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #209 on: April 21, 2011, 07:47:42 PM »
Good thing, since that means more supporters and willing testers!

Maybe you should introduce your RL friend to this forum website and then we could test a few things back and forth, who knows.
私は本当にお金を必要とする