Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 30  (Read 74893 times)

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 30
« Reply #720 on: April 10, 2017, 02:44:54 PM »
//Well, I thought we could talk her down, but if she's going to go that route, then it's time to fire the dart gun while having Rikako nullify the effects of that watch.

MerryBug (R):

> "In fact, it would probably be safe for you to visit too. But maybe not right now, that might be pushing her patience."

RenBug:

> "Oh, anyone can do fusion if they know how. You and I could even do it right now!"

---

SenDai:

> Think about whether or not Miko is still considering Tojiko romantically, or if she has rejected the idea and moved on.
> Think about whether or not Futo has considered Miko romantically.
>> If so, think about whether or not Futo is still considering Miko romantically, or if she has rejected the idea and moved on.
> Think about whether or not Seiga has considered Miko romantically.
>> If so, think about whether or not Seiga is still considering Miko romantically, or if she has rejected the idea and moved on.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #721 on: April 10, 2017, 02:50:30 PM »
//Well I thought we were going to have more time to plan about Alt!Seija because all this time I thought we were still desynced. Actually advancing time in the Alt!World didn't help...  :V

>Desync for this parsing please. Because we were denied planning time  :V

BatteryDai Flan Clones:
>For this round, don't send the Sanae magic, instead prepare and cast a miracle to know if Rikako will kill anything instantly if she stops Seija.
>Also, if we have time, try one to know how long it will take for main Miracle magic to recover.

//I'm fine with gradual death if we deal with Seija quickly. Just my main concern if that it's going to be Instant death because Raf buffed her.

Fusion Alt 2
>Do we still have that paralysis curse ready? (This should take no time at all.)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #722 on: April 10, 2017, 03:01:13 PM »
//Will be on the road. Will be back in two hours. Please don't advance time for the Alt!World without me

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #723 on: April 10, 2017, 03:04:42 PM »
//Woah, now I feel useless. Nothing comes to mind :V
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #724 on: April 10, 2017, 03:09:31 PM »
//CMON ! Nazgul, just look at the time we already wasted, if we waste any more, we will lose our chance.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #725 on: April 10, 2017, 03:11:05 PM »
//Well, I thought we could talk her down, but if she's going to go that route, then it's time to fire the dart gun while having Rikako nullify the effects of that watch.

//Since everyone has now read this and no one objected to it, Imma go ahead and do it next update.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #726 on: April 10, 2017, 03:14:08 PM »
Fusion (Alt. 2):

>"If that is your wish..."
>Keep an eye of both Alt. Seija and Alt. Gasanae.

Rikadai-chan:

>Whisper very quietly to Rikako.
>"Do it."
>Fire the darts as instructed after she does it

>Do this if no objections are given.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #727 on: April 10, 2017, 03:14:49 PM »
//Since everyone has now read this and no one objected to it, Imma go ahead and do it next update.

//Kinda ahead of you, i lost my patience already.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #728 on: April 10, 2017, 03:41:04 PM »
//Are you having Rikako nullify the watch or Seija herself? The watch might actually be better in this situation, since I don't think she'll be expecting it, and it's more likely to not be shielded (in the event Seija and Gassy planned for Rikako's involvement). It could distract her long enough for the dart to take effect. It also also addresses the concern of killing whoever is inside Seija.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #729 on: April 10, 2017, 03:46:30 PM »
//I'll see you guys in an hour or so, since there's a wait to be had >_>
At least, I hope things are ready on your side when I'm back...

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #730 on: April 10, 2017, 03:49:26 PM »
//Well I thought we were going to have more time to plan about Alt!Seija because all this time I thought we were still desynced. Actually advancing time in the Alt!World didn't help...  :V

BatteryDai Flan Clones:
>For this round, don't send the Sanae magic, instead prepare and cast a miracle to know if Rikako will kill anything instantly if she stops Seija.
>Also, if we have time, try one to know how long it will take for main Miracle magic to recover.

//I'm fine with gradual death if we deal with Seija quickly. Just my main concern if that it's going to be Instant death because Raf buffed her.

Fusion Alt 2
>Do we still have that paralysis curse ready? (This should take no time at all.)

>Do these first though since it will desync before doing the other commands.

>Only go ahead with the Alt. World progression if we learn that the hostages on Alt. Seija will be safe.
>If they won't be safe with the plan or we don't find out, go ahead but tell Rikako silently to aim for the clock she holds.

Fake Edit: //Seija herself if we learn it won't kill the hostages, the clock if it does not work or if it will.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 03:52:57 PM by Suwako Moriya »

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #731 on: April 10, 2017, 03:53:33 PM »
//Okay, that's fine by me.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #732 on: April 10, 2017, 04:56:26 PM »
//CMON ! Nazgul, just look at the time we already wasted, if we waste any more, we will lose our chance.
//Why do you think I said "Desync the next parsing"? It was entirely to give us more time >_>

//Well honestly I'd prefer Seija herself regardless, because of one detail: Flipping.

//Also, after some thinking, I recall that we've been in Rikako's barrier and survived, even though we're made of magic. The tradeoff was that clone's magic would've been permanently lost.

//However, that was when Rikako was unbuffed. Honestly the only thing that's making me second guess the Rikako plan was the buff you cast on her, Raf. (Had you buffed her ability's speed rather than its power, then I would've been fine, since we need it to act before Seija has a chance to flip it.)

>Hold off on alt!world progression until we come to an agreement on a plan of action, under no circumstances allow the progression of events there until we are ready.
>Desynced actions are fine since they do not allow such progression.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #733 on: April 10, 2017, 04:59:03 PM »
//So what do you propose instead?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #734 on: April 10, 2017, 05:05:42 PM »
//If the results of the miracle turn out to be "Yes, it will be lethal" then I'd vote to retcon Raf's power buff to a speed buff. (Or retcon the buff entirely, though that would mean we might have to get into a flipping duel with Seija.) That way we don't change the course of what happened (since we're only changing one detail that's insignificant since no actions that resulted from it have occurred yet), but at the same time we no longer have a reason to doubt the plan.

//Unless we all want to do it regardless of what the miracle says. Because honestly acting speed is more important than power in this situation.

//As for the targets, I'd say both Seija and the watch, since if it's just her she might be able to cheat her way out of it.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #735 on: April 10, 2017, 05:07:30 PM »
//What would you vote for if a retcon, which two players and the parser have long since made public their extreme distaste for (and the parser may simply flat-out disallow, like last time), is not possible?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #736 on: April 10, 2017, 05:11:20 PM »
//AND I DID BUFF HER SPEED ! I CLEARLY SAID TO BUFF THE SPEED AND EFFECTIVENESS OF HER ABILITY.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #737 on: April 10, 2017, 05:14:22 PM »
//Calm down, broseph. Thre's no need to turn this into a shouting match.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #738 on: April 10, 2017, 05:16:12 PM »
//I know, i just can't deal with how long the plan has been stalled.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #739 on: April 10, 2017, 05:18:51 PM »
//I honestly don't like suggesting retcons either, for the record.  :V I really only suggest them when I feel we've run out of options or that a plan was irreversibly ruined by an action that otherwise had no effect at all on other events (i,e. changing it would have no effect on events that elapsed since.).

//If we could somehow change the power buff to a speed buff fast enough, I'd be fine with that too. (We'd probably need one of the unweakened Sanae magics to do it that quickly.)
//Or if the miracle assures us that the hostages won't die. (Though again, we might need to get into a flipping duel with Seija until she runs out.)

//FAKE EDIT

//AND I DID BUFF HER SPEED ! I CLEARLY SAID TO BUFF THE SPEED AND EFFECTIVENESS OF HER ABILITY.
//You did? Well half of this argument could've been avoided if you brought this fact up when I first questioned your buff... -.-

//Well you still buffed the power (Effectiveness) regardless. That's still the only reason I'm having second guesses.

------------
//Well, if we could change 'effectiveness' to 'efficiency' (either via retcon or lightning quick miracle reflexes) that would be fine, since that would exclude raw power... BUt again, this is only if the miracle says "yes, it's going to be lethal" or doesn't work.

//And do you think you're the only one who's tired of the plan stall Raf? I'm growing tired of it too, but I'm not shouting at anyone for it...

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #740 on: April 10, 2017, 05:20:35 PM »
//Um... isn't efficiency and effectiveness the same thing though ?

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #741 on: April 10, 2017, 05:21:00 PM »
//Believe me, I understand frustration with delays. But that just means we need to focus on the issues causing the delay instead of the people responsible for it. It is entirely possible that Naz missed that you buffed Rikako's casting speed, but his core concern is still that you also increasaed Rikako's effectiveness, which is a reasonable issue. Focus on what can be done to address this concern.

//Fake Edit: See above. I'm still pre-voting against any retcon plan, though, and would appreciate a non-retcon alternative in the event the miracles you want are inconclusive or can't be cast fast enough.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #742 on: April 10, 2017, 05:25:42 PM »
//You know, with all the time-f**kery going on, it's entirely possible that we could have a Dai in the outside world change the blessing with another blessing/miracle and we can pass it off as happening before alt!world events due to desync lag.

//We could also politely ask the parser to exclude "power" when interpreting the definition of "effectiveness", though I doubt that would happen lol

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #743 on: April 10, 2017, 05:33:47 PM »
//*Sigh* Okay... then how about i distract Seija just a little longer by asking her for a suggestion of a name for a girl ? That would be both reasonable and helpful and buy us some time for her to think.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #744 on: April 10, 2017, 05:36:16 PM »
//Er... that seems a bit too obvious of a distraction tbh lol

//Again, let's wait for the results of the miracle first. Because if it assures us that it won't be lethal, then we won't have any problems and can proceed as we are.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #745 on: April 10, 2017, 05:53:41 PM »
>Do these first though since it will desync before doing the other commands.

>Only go ahead with the Alt. World progression if we learn that the hostages on Alt. Seija will be safe.
>If they won't be safe with the plan or we don't find out, go ahead but tell Rikako silently to aim for the clock she holds.

Fake Edit: //Seija herself if we learn it won't kill the hostages, the clock if it does not work or if it will.

BatteryDai Flan Clones:

Fusion Alt 2

> You prepare a miracle...
> Your magic is still weakened and uncastable.
> You do have the curse ready.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #746 on: April 10, 2017, 05:56:03 PM »
> Your magic is still weakened and uncastable.
>The how do you explain the previous miracle cast by the exact same set of Dais?
>They were able to perfectly cast a miracle despite the weakened state, not to mention you yourself said their miracle magic was unaffected.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #747 on: April 10, 2017, 05:56:49 PM »
> Does this mean the weakening has spread to the outside world Dais? (The ones casting the spell in question were Flan clones of a Koa clone of SumiScout.)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #748 on: April 10, 2017, 06:06:54 PM »
>The how do you explain the previous miracle cast by the exact same set of Dais?
>They were able to perfectly cast a miracle despite the weakened state, not to mention you yourself said their miracle magic was unaffected.
> Does this mean the weakening has spread to the outside world Dais? (The ones casting the spell in question were Flan clones of a Koa clone of SumiScout.)
//Should probably ask things in ooc or at the end of the quest when it gets there, but... is this directed to me, or actual commands?
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #749 on: April 10, 2017, 06:11:07 PM »
//Kind of both? It's basically requesting clarification, since SumiScout's Sanae magic was previously stated to seem to be unaffected by the weakening, but the response to a SumiScout Koa Clone Flan clone attempting to cast a miracle was met with "Your magic is still weakened and uncastable," which is incongruous with the previous observation.