Author Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II - Part 2  (Read 74209 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II - Part 2
« Reply #840 on: August 04, 2016, 08:55:38 PM »
>"Um, please calm down you two, you are talking with that archangel right ? Could you two explain how you two got mixed up like this ?"
>"Yeah." Sumireko replies, "We don't really know for sure what happened, but apparently I was in some kind of stasis, and Matenshi tried to pull me out. But she got pulled in with me instead... And when we next woke up, we seemed to be in the same body. Though it didn't feel that way at first, she was just there, and tried to attack me... Now that we're not fighting anymore and can actually think about our situation, I guess whoever's in control can see the other outside the body..."
>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #841 on: August 04, 2016, 09:14:24 PM »
>"I guess someone like Sariel would have a idea for this, but..... i couldn't stop her, if only i had thought up something !"
>Look down.
>"Still, at least we were able to save you two and the world, but.... archangel miss, it's Matenshi correct ? Why did you go help Sumireko alone ? Why didn't you bring Sariel along ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #842 on: August 04, 2016, 09:26:30 PM »
>"I guess someone like Sariel would have a idea for this, but..... i couldn't stop her, if only i had thought up something !"
>Look down.
>"You did the best you could, Merry..." Renko puts a hand on your shoulder

>"Still, at least we were able to save you two and the world, but.... archangel miss, it's Matenshi correct ? Why did you go help Sumireko alone ? Why didn't you bring Sariel along ?"
>Sumireko closes her eyes for a second, then opens them.
>"My mother was opposed to the idea..." she speaks in a different voice, "She warned me it was too dangerous, and told me I was a half-wit for even considering it... I guess I just wanted to prove her wrong..."
>Sumireko(?) frowns.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #843 on: August 04, 2016, 09:53:40 PM »
>Put on a surprised look.
>"M-Mother ?!?! No... no way... so Sariel was your mother ?!? I'm sorry, i'm sorry... i should have gotten in the way, and just as i finally found my own..."
>Shiver a bit.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #844 on: August 04, 2016, 10:03:29 PM »
>Put on a surprised look.
>"M-Mother ?!?! No... no way... so Sariel was your mother ?!? I'm sorry, i'm sorry... i should have gotten in the way, and just as i finally found my own..."
>Shiver a bit.
>"Yes, she was... But don't blame yourself... There was probably nothing you could've done, besides, you can't change the past... Really my only regret is that... I... I never got to say goodbye..." You see tears begin to form in her eyes, before she quickly suppresses them and turns away, "Heh... I wonder if she even knew I was alive..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #845 on: August 04, 2016, 11:01:11 PM »
>"I... alright, but now that this is all over, or at least the worst, what will be of you ? Where will you go ?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #846 on: August 04, 2016, 11:06:42 PM »
>"I-... YuugenMagan and Uriel have been stopped, and you two are alright, at least..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #847 on: August 04, 2016, 11:26:14 PM »
>"I-... YuugenMagan and Uriel have been stopped, and you two are alright, at least..."
>"I... alright, but now that this is all over, or at least the worst, what will be of you ? Where will you go ?"
>"I don't know..." says Matenshi, "I'll probably just fulfill my purpose, which was to continue my kind's legacy... Though it will be difficult since I'm technically not a true archangel... My mother always told me my potential had to manifest and specialize before that could happen. However, I can't really do that when I have Usami in my body..."
>She looks slightly to your left before frowning
>"Yes, yes. I heard you the first time... it's our body... Speaking of which..."
>A pair of white angel wings sprout from Sumireko/Matenshi's back, underneath her cape. The sound of clothes tearing accompanies it.
>"There, I was wondering why these were being concealed..." She looks to your left again.
>"What do you mean where did they come from? They're my wings!"
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #848 on: August 04, 2016, 11:48:42 PM »
>"Hey relax you two ! Clearly you both were fused or something, so we have to find a way to split you back into two bodies."
>Examine her wings.
>"Oh, nice wings, but i think you ripped the clothes doing that ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #849 on: August 05, 2016, 12:18:33 AM »
>"Hey relax you two ! Clearly you both were fused or something, so we have to find a way to split you back into two bodies."
>She stares to your left.
>"...I agree, separation should be our top priorit- What do you mean you want a turn!? You literally just had one!! Oh fine..."
>She closes her eyes and opens them, before looking at her wings.
>"Huh... This feels weird... But kinda cool at the same time..." She brings one of the wings forward and starts stroking the feathers with her hands.

>Examine her wings.
>They are pure white angel wings, they resemble Sariel's, except it's only one pair and it lacks the purple edge.

>"Oh, nice wings, but i think you ripped the clothes doing that ?"
>"Huh!?!" Sumireko reaches an arm behind her.
>You see her blush, before her other hand violently slaps her across the face.
>"Ow! What was that for!?!" she looks off to Renko's right.
>"W-Well how was I supposed to know you were sensitive there!? You could've given me a heads-up..."

>"We really need to separate them..." Renko sighs.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #850 on: August 05, 2016, 12:27:48 AM »
>"Yeah, maybe Lady Yukari would know something... Chen, is she still busy ?"
>Turn back to Sumitenshi.
>"Please try to get along a little better, we don't know for how long you will have to stay like this, might be an hour, might be a day, might be a week, or worst case scenario.... forever..."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #851 on: August 05, 2016, 12:30:09 AM »
>Let's just leave that last sentence at not knowing how long they'll stay like this. We don't need to actively bring up that it might be forever. XD
>"We have to tell Yukari about what happened for the sake of Renko's judgment, anyway."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #852 on: August 05, 2016, 01:01:49 AM »
>"Yeah, maybe Lady Yukari would know something... Chen, is she still busy ?"
>"I'll check." says Chen, before pausing for a moment, "Ran-sama says she's still busy, but she'll be done soon."

>Turn back to Sumitenshi.
>"Please try to get along a little better, we don't know for how long you will have to stay like this, might be an hour, might be a day, might be a week, or worst case scenario.... forever..."
>Let's just leave that last sentence at not knowing how long they'll stay like this. We don't need to actively bring up that it might be forever. XD
>"We have to tell Yukari about what happened for the sake of Renko's judgment, anyway."
>"Huh? Renko's judgement?" Sumireko asks, "Renko, is something wrong?"
>"I-It's a long story..." Renko frowns.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #853 on: August 05, 2016, 01:18:16 AM »
>"Errr... yeah... Sariel was leading Renko through how to save you, but... she had some really questionable methods, to put it lightly." Shift eyes. "I didn't know until it was too late... and then it didn't turn out to be necessary anyway. But what's done is done. At least your return and the... uh... angel wings... might help convince people that Renko had a good reason?"
>Cough.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #854 on: August 05, 2016, 01:39:00 AM »
>"Errr... yeah... Sariel was leading Renko through how to save you, but... she had some really questionable methods, to put it lightly." Shift eyes. "I didn't know until it was too late... and then it didn't turn out to be necessary anyway. But what's done is done. At least your return and the... uh... angel wings... might help convince people that Renko had a good reason?"
>"W-What did she do...?" Sumireko looks concerned.

>Cough.
>You cough.
>_

« Reply #855 on: August 05, 2016, 01:45:32 AM »
>Hug Sumirenko, she lost her mom and it was our fault.
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #856 on: August 05, 2016, 02:28:30 AM »
>Hey hey, not really something we should do now, we aren't intimate with Matenshi, at least not yet, so hold back on the hug.
>"Sariel said to her that she had to..... shoot Miss Reimu..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #857 on: August 05, 2016, 03:02:11 AM »
>Hug Sumirenko, she lost her mom and it was our fault.
>Hey hey, not really something we should do now, we aren't intimate with Matenshi, at least not yet, so hold back on the hug.
>You refrain from hugging

>"Sariel said to her that she had to..... shoot Miss Reimu..."
>"O-Oh no! Is she alright?! R-Renko! H-How could you do such a thing!?!" Sumireko says in alarm.
>"I-I was lied to! I-I thought she was evil, okay? I-I didn't mean to..." Renko looks ashamed.
>_

« Reply #858 on: August 05, 2016, 03:08:46 AM »
> "Reimu is alive and recovering, but Renko now have to explain her actions..."
> We should ask Sumireko about her own trial. Its good to know what to expect.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #859 on: August 05, 2016, 03:22:03 AM »
>I don't remember Sumireko ever needing to be judged?
>"The last few days have been terrible. What with trying to deal with the problems we've been going through. Both of us have been having tough times. Well, all 4 of us I guess."

« Reply #860 on: August 05, 2016, 03:49:34 AM »

Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT I: Part 2, post №368

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #861 on: August 05, 2016, 03:57:41 AM »
> "Reimu is alive and recovering, but Renko now have to explain her actions..."
>"I see... W-Well, it's a good thing she's alive..."

> We should ask Sumireko about her own trial. Its good to know what to expect.
>You recall Mamizou mentioning something, during your first visit, about an incident involving Sumireko. She said that she almost caused he destruction of the barrier, and therefore there was a meeting to decide her fate, where they decided to release her.

>"The last few days have been terrible. What with trying to deal with the problems we've been going through. Both of us have been having tough times. Well, all 4 of us I guess."
>"Yeah, you can say that again..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #862 on: August 05, 2016, 07:06:33 AM »
>"So, um, are you alright with being filled in on everything else?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #863 on: August 05, 2016, 11:22:25 AM »
>"There is a lot to cover about me and Sariel and Renko...."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #864 on: August 05, 2016, 11:23:35 AM »
>"Well... actually, it'd probably be easier to explain the whole thing to everyone at once after Yukari gets here, since that shouldn't be long..." WE DON'T NEED TO DO IT ALL AGAIN IN FIVE MINUTES
>"It's nice to finally meet Renko's sister, though. Me and her are really close."
>Lean on Renko affectionately. <3 ...err, don't -really- put any weight on her though, since she sprained her ankle, right...?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #865 on: August 05, 2016, 11:31:13 AM »
When ? The one who sprained it was Regenteki.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #866 on: August 05, 2016, 11:33:35 AM »
...wait, did she not?

Wasn't that why we were carrying her? I thought it happened during the escape from the Garden of the Sun. Either when she tripped on those flowers, or during the broomride crash.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #867 on: August 05, 2016, 11:56:06 AM »
Umm.... we carried her ? Weren't WE the ones carried since we got hit by a laser ? She even followed us in the Regenteki chase, so i don't think so.

>"It was one of the good things that happened these days, another one being finding out that Sariel wasn't a bad person either, i guess i was just paranoid."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #868 on: August 05, 2016, 05:47:09 PM »
>"So, um, are you alright with being filled in on everything else?"
>"There is a lot to cover about me and Sariel and Renko...."
>"Well... actually, it'd probably be easier to explain the whole thing to everyone at once after Yukari gets here, since that shouldn't be long..." WE DON'T NEED TO DO IT ALL AGAIN IN FIVE MINUTES
>"Alright, I can wait then..." She looks off to Renko's right, "Sorry, I mean we can wait."

>"It's nice to finally meet Renko's sister, though. Me and her are really close."
>Lean on Renko affectionately. <3 ...err, don't -really- put any weight on her though, since she sprained her ankle, right...?
>You affectionately lean on Renko.
>"O-Oh, so you to are..."
>"Yes." says Renko, putting an arm around you.

>"It was one of the good things that happened these days, another one being finding out that Sariel wasn't a bad person either, i guess i was just paranoid."
>"Well, I'm happy for you two! It's really nice to know that my little sister found someone. Well... I guess I'm technically the little sister now... heh... heh..." Sumireko smiles, "And it's nice to meet you too... Maribel, was it?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #869 on: August 05, 2016, 05:53:19 PM »
>"Yes. Maribel Hearn. It's nice to meet you two too."