Author Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II - Part 2  (Read 74163 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II - Part 2
« Reply #810 on: August 03, 2016, 09:33:37 PM »
>"Yes."
>Take the hand and go through, and make our way towards the lady with Matenshi, ready to attack when she does!
>You take her hand and leave the cage, you're still aching from the pain.
>The two of you ready yourselves.

After leaving the cage:

>Whisper. "But you should know that she is still with you in heart."
>Matenshi does not reply.

>What is the blonde shrine maiden doing ?
>She has her full attention of the window, through which you can see Renko, though she looks a bit older... As well as someone you have never seen before. The blonde woman seems to be making your body laugh at them

>Those five things surrounding her, do they resemble the occult balls ?
>They do not.

>"NOW!" Matenshi yells, and the two of you lunge at the blonde woman.

>...

>You are Maribel Hearn. YuugenMagan is laughing at you and Renko.

>"Did you really think pleading to your friend will save you? Hah! Your words fall on deaf ears. Now, if you'll excuse me I - Hnggggh!" YuugenMagan/Sumireko grabs her head in her hands, "N-No... That's n-not possible!"
>YuugenMagan's five eyes detach from Sumireko's body, but are still connected to her by tendrils of energy.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #811 on: August 03, 2016, 09:36:43 PM »
>"You did it Renko!"
>Fire a laser at an energy tendril. Be careful not to hit Sumireko, though. If she's flailing too much, skip this step entirely.
>If that doesn't seem to do anything, go towards her!
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #812 on: August 03, 2016, 09:44:02 PM »
>"You did it Renko!"
>"It worked..." Renko seems a bit relieved

>Fire a laser at an energy tendril. Be careful not to hit Sumireko, though. If she's flailing too much, skip this step entirely.
>You fire a laser at a tendril, it passes right through.
>However, one of the eyes also happens to be in the laser's path, and the laser strikes it dead-center.

>YuugenMagan roars in pain as the eye explodes. The tendril connected to that eye vanishes.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #813 on: August 03, 2016, 09:48:04 PM »
>Glare.
>"You tricked me... possessed Sumireko... killed Sariel... and tried to destroy the whole world!"
>Try to laser two more eyes.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #814 on: August 03, 2016, 09:52:00 PM »
>Can we see the dagger anywhere ?
>"Try to disconnect those energy tendrils Renko ! It should weaken her and allow Sumireko and that other person to break free."
>Keep closing in.
>"Keep it up you two ! Give it your all ! We can't let this devil of a woman go free !"
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 10:06:41 PM by Starlighthawk »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #815 on: August 03, 2016, 10:00:18 PM »
Nah, we can clearly shoot them, so we don't really need to tell Renko to mess with it. She probably can't do anything unless she's learned to fire danmaku anyway. Sakuya proved Yuugenmagan is incorporeal, so it's magic or nothing.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #816 on: August 03, 2016, 10:05:54 PM »
Then maybe go for a point blank shot ? Guarantee a hit ?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #817 on: August 03, 2016, 10:17:14 PM »
We can keep moving towards her, sure!

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #818 on: August 03, 2016, 11:13:59 PM »
>Quickly fire at another eye. If we keep damaging her like this, she won't be able to retaliate, hopefully.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #819 on: August 04, 2016, 12:18:25 AM »
>Glare.
>"You tricked me... possessed Sumireko... killed Sariel... and tried to destroy the whole world!"
>Try to laser two more eyes.
>You fire lasers at the two closest eyes, destroying them and their tendrils.
>YuugenMagan shrieks and begins firing her own lasers from her two remaining eyes.

>Can we see the dagger anywhere ?
>You cannot.

>"Try to disconnect those energy tendrils Renko ! It should weaken her and allow Sumireko and that other person to break free."
>"H-Huh? How do I do that...? Y-You seem to be doing a pretty good job of it already..."

>Keep closing in.
>"Keep it up you two ! Give it your all ! We can't let this devil of a woman go free !"
>You move forward, YuugenMagan's lasers barely miss as they intersect behind you.
>YuugenMagan's remaining eyes begin firing volleys of danmaku.

>Quickly fire at another eye. If we keep damaging her like this, she won't be able to retaliate, hopefully.
>You quickly fire at one of the other eyes, destroying it. YuugenMagan's last eye begins firing denser spreads three times as fast. Your proximity won't give you much time to dodge.
>"Merry! Look out!" you hear Renko yell as the danmaku closes in.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #820 on: August 04, 2016, 12:54:31 AM »
>Create a gap in front of us so the incoming danmaku is lead away from our fight.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #821 on: August 04, 2016, 01:07:06 AM »
>Make sure the gap leads to a empty space.
>"Just a little more ! You're gonna make it ! Keep at it and our mission will be complete !"

« Reply #822 on: August 04, 2016, 01:21:55 AM »
>Make sure the gap leads to a empty space Yuugen's final eye. Preferably from side.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 01:30:28 AM by Samaren »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #823 on: August 04, 2016, 01:37:32 AM »
>We shouldn't gap the danmaku back to her. It's spread out and all and if anything, we'd just be hitting Sumireko.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #824 on: August 04, 2016, 02:42:49 AM »
>If we can make that gap somewhat precisely enough at the eye, do it. Otherwise just make the random gap anywhere that isn't aimed at someone in this space.

Sumireko can take some stray danmaku, but yeah we don't want to nail her with an entire volley unless it's gonna win us the match too. Gapping danmaku away is best cheat, in any case.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #825 on: August 04, 2016, 02:47:21 AM »
>Create a gap in front of us so the incoming danmaku is lead away from our fight.
>Make sure the gap leads to a empty space.
>"Just a little more ! You're gonna make it ! Keep at it and our mission will be complete !"
>If we can make that gap somewhat precisely enough at the eye, do it. Otherwise just make the random gap anywhere that isn't aimed at someone in this space.
>You create a gap in front of you to a space next to Yuugen's final eye. The shots that were on a direct collision course with you fly through it, and you watch as the final eye destroys itself, causing all the other shots to dissipate.

>Soon, YuugenMagan's human silhouette emerges from Sumireko, and menacingly extends a hand out towards you before freezing in place, violently flickering. Without the eyes to sustain her, you watch as YuugenMagan explodes in a golden shockwave that sweeps over the area...

>You and Renko are left floating in the void with Sumireko, who seems to have been rendered unconscious.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #826 on: August 04, 2016, 02:51:38 AM »
>Take Renko's hand and go towards Sumireko.
>"...we did it. It's... it's over? All the mess with Sariel and Uriel? With Sumireko?"
>Frown. "...not exactly. She still has the eighth archangel inside her body. But, they might have made peace to fight against Yuugenmagan... so maybe things will be better now. It really feels like the mess is all over..."
>Squeeze Renko tightly. "We have to tell Yukari everything, so that they know why you did what you did... so that nothing bad will happen anymore!"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #827 on: August 04, 2016, 02:57:09 AM »
>Chen !!!
>Once we`re done, make a gap back to the area we found Sumireko, so we can find her again.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #828 on: August 04, 2016, 03:06:17 AM »
>Take Renko's hand and go towards Sumireko.
>"...we did it. It's... it's over? All the mess with Sariel and Uriel? With Sumireko?"
>"You really think so?" Renko asks as the two of you head towards Sumireko.

>Frown. "...not exactly. She still has the eighth archangel inside her body. But, they might have made peace to fight against Yuugenmagan... so maybe things will be better now. It really feels like the mess is all over..."
>"Well, when you put it that way... yeah... I guess it is..."

>Squeeze Renko tightly. "We have to tell Yukari everything, so that they know why you did what you did... so that nothing bad will happen anymore!"
>You embrace Renko, who returns your affection.
>"Alright then. But do you really think that it would prevent my judgement, I mean... I still shot Reimu and all..."

>Chen !!!
>Once we`re done, make a gap back to the area we found Sumireko, so we can find her again.
>Quickly remembering Chen, you create a gap leading back to the clearing you found Sumireko in.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #829 on: August 04, 2016, 03:10:08 AM »
>"It was something you could've avoided if you had the chance. And we also stopped Uriel and YuugenMagan. We just have to hope Yukari can side with us enough."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #830 on: August 04, 2016, 03:19:39 AM »
>"You'll still have a judgment, probably, but... what's important is just making sure you get through it okay. Now let's get Sumireko out of here and find Chen... I hope she's okay."
>Oh no, Renko's leg... hurf. We can't carry -everyone-. Well, hopefully Chen can wake up and get Yukari. For now, try to get Sumireko, Renko, and ourselves through the gap.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #831 on: August 04, 2016, 03:55:10 AM »
>"It was something you could've avoided if you had the chance. And we also stopped Uriel and YuugenMagan. We just have to hope Yukari can side with us enough."
>"Yeah..."

>"You'll still have a judgment, probably, but... what's important is just making sure you get through it okay. Now let's get Sumireko out of here and find Chen... I hope she's okay."
>Oh no, Renko's leg... hurf. We can't carry -everyone-. Well, hopefully Chen can wake up and get Yukari. For now, try to get Sumireko, Renko, and ourselves through the gap.
>"Right." Renko grabs hold of Sumireko and heads through the gap with you.

>You arrive back in the clearing. You notice Chen picking herself off the ground, rubbing her head.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #832 on: August 04, 2016, 03:58:52 AM »
>"Chen! Are you okay?"
>We can't rush over to her since we've got Sumireko, but move in her direction.
>"I'm sorry Yuugenmagan attacked you... everything got crazy... it's all over now though."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #833 on: August 04, 2016, 04:23:46 AM »
>"Chen! Are you okay?"
>We can't rush over to her since we've got Sumireko, but move in her direction.
>"I'm... ugh... fine..." she says as you get near her.

>"I'm sorry Yuugenmagan attacked you... everything got crazy... it's all over now though."
>"Don't be... I'm pretty sure none of us saw that coming..." Chen smiles reassuringly, before looking at Sumireko, "Is she okay?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #834 on: August 04, 2016, 06:13:56 AM »
>"I think she should be... But I really am sorry. You've been hurt at least twice since trying to look after us."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #835 on: August 04, 2016, 07:02:57 AM »
>"I think she should be... But I really am sorry. You've been hurt at least twice since trying to look after us."
>"Don't worry about it. I've been though worse." Chen smiles.

>"Nnnnn..." Sumireko begins to stir.
>"S-Sumireko!?!" Renko exclaims, "Are you alright?"
>"R... Renko...? I-Is.... Is that really you....?" Sumireko slowly opens her eyes, "Why do you look... older....?" she looks at you, "And who's this...?"
>"T-There's a lot to explain. But you should get some rest first... You've been through a lot..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #836 on: August 04, 2016, 07:17:11 AM »
>"Y-Yea. We've got to catch up on a lot of things, but only after you're feeling alright again, okay?"
>Look to Renko, then Chen.  "Should we head back to Eientei?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #837 on: August 04, 2016, 07:55:26 AM »
>"Right now i can tell you that my name is Maribel, can you stand ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #838 on: August 04, 2016, 06:05:24 PM »
>"Y-Yea. We've got to catch up on a lot of things, but only after you're feeling alright again, okay?"
>"Okay."

>"Right now i can tell you that my name is Maribel, can you stand ?"
>"I think so." Sumireko attempts to stand on her own, and is able to do so. Renko lets go of her.
>Sumireko looks slightly to Renko's left, "Oh, there you are... You've been pretty quiet since we jumped that blonde woman..."
>There is a few second pause, Sumireko frowns.
>"It's not your body! It's ours until we find a way out of this, but if you really want, I can give you a turn in a few minutes..."
>"Sumireko, who are you talking to?"

>Look to Renko, then Chen.  "Should we head back to Eientei?"
>Chen nods.
>"...Yeah" Renko replies.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #839 on: August 04, 2016, 08:33:17 PM »
>"Um, please calm down you two, you are talking with that archangel right ? Could you two explain how you two got mixed up like this ?"