Author Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II - Part 2  (Read 74049 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II - Part 2
« Reply #720 on: July 30, 2016, 04:11:21 AM »
>Hold up on all commands.

//We need to regroup and carefully plan our next step, the only way we can succeed in this is to use our combined wits, so for now let's not post any actions and debate ideas.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #721 on: July 30, 2016, 04:19:58 AM »
//Group huddle eh? Well, as far as boundaries are concerned, we've only been able to see sparklieness. So we probably can't do something akin to manipulating boundaries yet.
Renko might be able to do something to help Sumireko. But for us, we might not be able to do anything to help her, since we have little to no connection with her.

« Reply #722 on: July 30, 2016, 04:33:26 AM »
We can't just let Renko do her thing, its too risky. She might get killed if she fails.
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #723 on: July 30, 2016, 04:40:26 AM »
//Well, we are desperate for options here, and we also need Serela's ideas too, plus, it's equally if not more dangerous to mess with a kind of border that we have no experience on (All the borders we messed with were spatial ones) that can interfere with a person's life.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #724 on: July 30, 2016, 04:44:17 AM »
//Still, opening that tear could mean something. It might stop YgMg. Yukari might come. It might destroy us all. A bunch of things could happen, but in the end, we'd have tried something in our power.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #725 on: July 30, 2016, 12:11:07 PM »
The way I see it, we have four options. Let Renko do her thing, try and split Sumireko and Yuugenmagan apart with boundaries, or the dangerous plan of RIP AND TEAR, or just run away to the Hakurei Shrine and yell at Ran for Yukari... and -none- of them seem like good plans at this point. The latter was good until Sariel and Uriel got murderized, that sort of changed things- at this point I dunno if we can afford that much time.

But we have to choose one of 'em. We could try to let Renko reach Sumireko whilst we... experimentally probe at boundaries without actively starting to do something, yet, I suppose?
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #726 on: July 30, 2016, 02:07:30 PM »
//Yea, that could buy us time at least, but Yuugen said there are 3 souls there correct ? Sumireko's, her's and the one from the eighth archangel.... if we can stir the other 2 to stop fighting and resist.....

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #727 on: July 31, 2016, 02:49:05 AM »
>A bolt of light shoots out from YuugenMagan's palm eyes, piercing both angels and prompting Renko to scream. Uriel's central orb cracks, and blood seeps out of them, and Sariel falls limp before both angels disintegrate into particles resembling the dust that was funneling into Sumireko the last time you were here.
>The dust from both angels begins to funnel into YuugenMagan, as well as the dust clouds scattered throughout the area.
> Is there a disc-like collection of dust? Is there an orb within Sumireko? Does Sumireko or any part of her/near her shimmer like a boundary?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #728 on: July 31, 2016, 03:30:48 AM »
> Is there a disc-like collection of dust? Is there an orb within Sumireko? Does Sumireko or any part of her/near her shimmer like a boundary?
>The dust does take on a disc-like shape as it rapidly funnels into Sumireko. However, no part of her shimmers like a boundary. You also wouldn't know if there was an orb within her...
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #729 on: July 31, 2016, 04:03:40 AM »
>What about a border between soul and body, can we sense anything like that if we take her as a focus point ?

//Any other ideas are appreciated, as long as you don't do any physical commands that make time pass, well, you know what i mean.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #730 on: July 31, 2016, 04:30:29 AM »
//Super sleuth Merry time.
When we make tears/gaps, we imagine/see a certain thing, then use our ability there. Like for travelling to places, we thought up how it looked.
>Yukari appears from a gap in front of you, she looks quite irritated.
>"What the hell were you thinking, trying to travel using a tear?! Do you have ANY idea how dangerous it is to use tears on spatial boundaries!?"
Those were the spatial boundaries Yukari mentioned, which implies there are other kinds of boundaries. If there weren't, Yukari would've only said "on boundaries" in general.
Based on this; one crazy thing, we could possibly try, is to try and imagine the time when we went to Makai, and try to travel there then.
Though, if that actually works, we might be stuck trying to deal with a paradox of two Merry's at the same time. There might be ways to think this out more, but that's only if you guys actually consider this stupid idea of mine.  :derp:

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #731 on: July 31, 2016, 04:54:11 AM »
>What about a border between soul and body, can we sense anything like that if we take her as a focus point ?

//Any other ideas are appreciated, as long as you don't do any physical commands that make time pass, well, you know what i mean.
>You wouldn't know. You wouldn't even know where to look within Sumireko for such a boundary, if you could even figure out how to look within her in the first place...
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #732 on: July 31, 2016, 03:51:58 PM »
//I think the plan of trying to get Sumireko to resist seems our best choice at the moment. YgMg only started, and even though she's doing it pretty quickly, there's still a lot of dust everywhere.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #733 on: July 31, 2016, 05:20:14 PM »
//We still need a backup plan, remember,  Sumireko's soul is fighting the eighth archangel already, what if that doesn't work, we try to stop that dust from funneling towards her or something ?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #734 on: July 31, 2016, 05:41:18 PM »
//We get Renko to find where Yukari is and hopefully we can gap her into here?
//Stopping the dust seems to be the best we can do, considering we've had little to no training with out ability. That and our last resorts seem like the only options.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #735 on: July 31, 2016, 07:53:28 PM »
//Let`s try to search some other way, we need to split those three apart, or at least get Yuugen out of Sumireko and subdue her, however we still don`t know the archangel`s intentions, maybe it just wants to live.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #736 on: August 01, 2016, 12:09:40 AM »
We don't have the slightest idea of how to go about manipulating the boundaries of a person themselves, if we can. Even Yukari might not have an easy time with something like that. I'm not saying it's not something we should try, but it needs to not be the main plan. ...I'm interested in trying it out, actually, I have somewhat of an idea, but not first thing.

Trying to stop the dust might be a good idea. We can try to do that whilst Renko tries to do her plan of reaching Sumireko (It's not like she can do anything else, go for it girl!)

Trying to time travel is a little too crazy and I don't think we should attempt it :V

So how are we gonna try to interfere with the dust?
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #737 on: August 01, 2016, 12:15:10 AM »
//Well, Yukari's manipulated day and night before.
And who said Renko had to help Sumireko alone?
Anyways, about the dust, the best I could come up with right now is make a gap an try to keep the dust away from her. Of course, this is still horribly ineffective as she could just move and the gap probably won't cover around her.

Sophilia

• Exposition Patchouli
  • Seeker of Truth
« Reply #738 on: August 01, 2016, 01:51:04 AM »
If you don't mind an outside opinion, most solutions I can think of involve creating a new boundary, rather than ripping or gapping one that's already there.   Unfortunately, I'm not too sure on Mary's capability to do so, since it's not something we've used or practiced.
Life and death are without purpose.  Our attempts to give them one are quite presumptuous of us.  But in the end, we exist, and that is enough.

Current status: Dissuading deliberately choking for imagined fame.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #739 on: August 01, 2016, 02:51:54 AM »
Yeah, we don't even really know how to manipulate boundaries in the first place yet; we only know how to make a gap from one place to another.

Maybe we can't stop the dust after all.

Renko's idea is looking more and more... acceptable. XD

« Reply #740 on: August 01, 2016, 03:38:43 AM »
Renko got shot....so no on that one.
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #741 on: August 01, 2016, 03:53:48 AM »
//We can take the brunt of it for her if it comes to that, or we could even get creative and make gaps to reflect the attacks back at Yuugen.

Also, we could try to knock her unconscious too, might give us time to find help and separate the souls.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #742 on: August 01, 2016, 04:00:02 AM »
So I've wanted to do this for awhile, who wants to shoot a laser into one of Yuugenmagan's big dumb eyes? How about the chest one?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #743 on: August 01, 2016, 04:12:26 AM »
//That might work since YgMg was hurt in a similar way by Mystic Records Young Alice the Alice look-alike in Makai. But even so, we'll probably start getting attacked for that...
//Unless it does enough damage to incapacitate her and doesn't harm Sumireko too much. It'd buy us a whole bunch of time maybe.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #744 on: August 01, 2016, 11:03:57 AM »
We're definitely only gonna buy a little time at best, but it gives us a chance to do something if it stuns her. We might be best served trying to tackle her through a gap to the hakurei shrine so we can scream for Ran, and as such, Yukari.

Renko's plan can be the backup plan.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #745 on: August 01, 2016, 04:39:08 PM »
//Oh right ! Before i forget.

>Are the eyes directly attached to her ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #746 on: August 01, 2016, 04:42:07 PM »
//Oh right ! Before i forget.

>Are the eyes directly attached to her ?
>They seem to be.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #747 on: August 01, 2016, 05:11:34 PM »
If we're going to do that, plan of action would be

1.Close current opened gap(s).
2.Open a big one to shrine directly behind SumiMagan.
3.Get close, then laser and shove/tackle/etc before following her through the gap.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #748 on: August 01, 2016, 05:54:50 PM »
//You sure that will work ? Can we even go fast enough to apply enough force in order to throw her inside ? Also, is it okay if i try to lower my activity in here a bit until this part is over ? It's cause it feels especially disturbing to me, sorry.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #749 on: August 01, 2016, 06:41:59 PM »
You don't have to pay attention if you don't want to right now! :P I skipped out for awhile during the Rangeteki part myself.

We can't be sure, she might not be very stunned, but we're amazingly low on options here. Do we have -any- ideas other than Renko's plan that we didn't eliminate as stuff we have no idea how to do?