Author Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II - Part 2  (Read 74168 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II - Part 2
« Reply #600 on: July 24, 2016, 06:57:35 PM »
>"I...i..."
>Look down, the back to her.
>"...can i also know what will happen to me if i develop my powers here like you did ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #601 on: July 24, 2016, 07:18:50 PM »
>"I...i..."
>Look down, the back to her.
>"...can i also know what will happen to me if i develop my powers here like you did ?"
>"...Perhaps..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #602 on: July 24, 2016, 07:27:49 PM »
>"Please tell me those two things, i want to know.... why is it so important for me to develop outside if you developed them here ? And are you... my mother ?"
>Tear up a bit.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #603 on: July 24, 2016, 07:29:15 PM »
>"Yukari. I need Renko and her sister to be safe. If something happened to then, like how Yuuka almost killed Renko, I-I'd be... broken."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #604 on: July 24, 2016, 07:39:26 PM »
>"Yukari. I need Renko and her sister to be safe. If something happened to then, like how Yuuka almost killed Renko, I-I'd be... broken."

>Lady Yukari, she is much older, wiser, stronger and whatever more she is that we aren`t, let`s treat her more politely.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #605 on: July 24, 2016, 07:52:49 PM »
>"Please tell me those two things, i want to know.... why is it so important for me to develop outside if you developed them here ? And are you... my mother ?"
>Tear up a bit.
>"...Yes..."
>Yukari looks away from you.
>"I am your mother..."

>Lady Yukari, she is much older, wiser, stronger and whatever more she is that we aren`t, let`s treat her more politely.
>"Oh... So you found her and found out that she ran off... I wasn't going to tell you, because I wanted you to keep thinking she was safe at Eientei while I had Chen look for her..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #606 on: July 24, 2016, 08:02:37 PM »
>Freeze a bit, then head towards her and hug her.
>"Mother ! Mother... i missed you, i missed you so much, why didn`t you leave anything ? A letter, a keepsake, anything !"
>Let the tears fall.
>"Finally... i finally found you...."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #607 on: July 24, 2016, 09:15:34 PM »
>Freeze a bit, then head towards her and hug her.
>You fly at Yukari and embrace her. Her eyes widen in surprise.

>"Mother ! Mother... i missed you, i missed you so much, why didn`t you leave anything ? A letter, a keepsake, anything !"
>Let the tears fall.
>"Finally... i finally found you...."
>Yukari quickly pushes you away.
>"Y-Yes... You found me..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #608 on: July 24, 2016, 09:33:13 PM »
>"Sorry... i didn` t mean to do that, it was just.... sorry...
>Look down.
>"I would ask why did you leave me.... but you won`t answer it right ? Then tell me the other part... why do i have to develop in the outside world ? What will happen if i develop them here like you did ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #609 on: July 24, 2016, 09:56:10 PM »
>"Sorry... i didn` t mean to do that, it was just.... sorry...
>Look down.
>"It's fine..."

>"I would ask why did you leave me.... but you won`t answer it right ? Then tell me the other part... why do i have to develop in the outside world ? What will happen if i develop them here like you did ?"
>"If you really must know... The reason I want you to develop your powers in the outside world is to give you something I never had..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #610 on: July 24, 2016, 10:02:20 PM »
>"Something you never had ? What do you mean ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #611 on: July 24, 2016, 10:07:34 PM »
>"Something you never had ? What do you mean ?"
>"I want to give you... a choice..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #612 on: July 24, 2016, 10:09:49 PM »
>"Choice ? What do you mean ? Choice to what ? Please explain Lad-Mother."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #613 on: July 24, 2016, 10:11:23 PM »
>"Choice ? What do you mean ? Choice to what ? Please explain Lad-Mother."
>"Allow me to explain... And please, I'd rather you not call me 'Mother'... At least not now..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #614 on: July 24, 2016, 10:17:55 PM »
>"Sorry, i guess i don`t deserve to be your daughter Lady Yukari..."
>Sad frown.
>"Go ahead..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #615 on: July 24, 2016, 10:40:40 PM »
>"Sorry, i guess i don`t deserve to be your daughter Lady Yukari..."
>"N-No... It's not that! It's just... it's... complicated..."

>Sad frown.
>"Go ahead..."
>"Alright." Yukari replies, "You see, believe it or not, I wasn't always a youkai... I was actually born a human, just like you. Back then, the barrier didn't exist, and ambient magic was plentiful in the outside world. As I grew older, my powers matured, and when they did, I ceased being a human... Now, in your case, I believe that if your powers mature in a place with little or no ambient magic, such as the outside world today, you might possibly be able to have your gift at full strength while retaining your humanity. Then you would have the choice to become a full youkai at will if you so desired..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #616 on: July 24, 2016, 10:47:37 PM »
>"But... since i am your daughter, wouldn`t i be a half-youkai already ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #617 on: July 24, 2016, 11:08:29 PM »
>"But... since i am your daughter, wouldn`t i be a half-youkai already ?"
>"Well, from a technical standpoint, you would... However, your only youkai traits at the moment seem to be the ability you inherited from me... Everything else about you is still human."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #618 on: July 24, 2016, 11:13:47 PM »
>"So that won`t affect me in another way like my lifespan or anything ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #619 on: July 24, 2016, 11:15:57 PM »
>"So that won`t affect me in another way like my lifespan or anything ?"
>"Most likely not. Unless you became a full youkai, either by choice or by letting your powers mature here..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #620 on: July 24, 2016, 11:24:08 PM »
>"Huh, this is a heavy decision, i wouldn`t really mind being a youkai in a way... but that means i would have to live in Gensokyo forever correct ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #621 on: July 24, 2016, 11:42:45 PM »
>"Huh, this is a heavy decision, i wouldn`t really mind being a youkai in a way... but that means i would have to live in Gensokyo forever correct ?"
>"Well, you wouldn't necessarily have to live in Gensokyo, but you are correct in assuming that you cannot stay in the outside world forever if you become a youkai... You will also likely outlive your human friends, unless you find a way to extend their lifespan as well..."
>_

« Reply #622 on: July 24, 2016, 11:50:14 PM »
>"Wait, that means Renko will grow old and...I'll see her slowly dying before my eyes....while I'll get to live forever....without her...."

>".....I don't want this. I don't want to lose the one I love the most."
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 11:51:54 PM by the old guy »
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #623 on: July 24, 2016, 11:53:07 PM »
>"But if stay on the outside world, it will take years like you said.... and that would mean years without seeing Chen, or Miss Reimu, or Ran, or Koishi, or you..."

//So if you guys are here, there`s the dilemma, if we stay, we might become a full youkai, if we go back, we will be a good time away from Gensokyo, tell me your opinions and ideas.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #624 on: July 24, 2016, 11:58:20 PM »
//Renko is my top priority. We've known her much longer than those in Gensokyo. Not to mention we could just go back to Gensokyo when we've matured, among many other reasons.
> "This doesn't seem like a fair choice. I have problems in Gensokyo that I have to deal with."
//Should we tell her about Sariel yet?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #625 on: July 25, 2016, 12:06:46 AM »
//She is concerned about anything that might endanger Gensokyo, so it would capture her interest, however will she even believe us ?
//And concerning the choice, i am actually tilting towards risking becoming a youkai, if we conserve our humanity, then we won`t have to worry about outliving Renko that much (We can still outlive her even as a half-youkai you know ?), but what about Regenteki ? I don`t want to just leave her there and never come back for years, i want to stay and help her once the whole Sumireko issue is solved...
//Each of us has our own concerns, some shared, some not, some equal in priority and some not, so this will be tough....

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #626 on: July 25, 2016, 12:10:01 AM »
>"Could you bring Renko in here? I'd like to clear some things up."
//We could ask Renko if she would want to become a Youkai as well, or her thoughts about this in general.
And by having Renko with us in here, we can explain why Reimu's in her condition, and possibly get Yukari to do something about Renko's judgement.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #627 on: July 25, 2016, 12:21:34 AM »
>How will we even know where is she ?
//Can she even become a youkai too ?
>"Could Renko also become a youkai somehow ?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #628 on: July 25, 2016, 12:25:44 AM »
>If Renko didn't leave minutes ago, she should still be with Marisa and the others.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #629 on: July 25, 2016, 12:36:55 AM »
>"Wait, that means Renko will grow old and...I'll see her slowly dying before my eyes....while I'll get to live forever....without her...."
>"That is correct, unless you find some way to circumvent that... Or if you don't become a full youkai at all..."

>".....I don't want this. I don't want to lose the one I love the most."
>"But if stay on the outside world, it will take years like you said.... and that would mean years without seeing Chen, or Miss Reimu, or Ran, or Koishi, or you..."

//So if you guys are here, there`s the dilemma, if we stay, we might become a full youkai, if we go back, we will be a good time away from Gensokyo, tell me your opinions and ideas.
//Renko is my top priority. We've known her much longer than those in Gensokyo. Not to mention we could just go back to Gensokyo when we've matured, among many other reasons.
> "This doesn't seem like a fair choice. I have problems in Gensokyo that I have to deal with."
//Should we tell her about Sariel yet?
>"It is a difficult choice, I know. But you must come to a decision eventually..."

>"Could you bring Renko in here? I'd like to clear some things up."
>"I could, but I'd need to know exactly where she is first..."

>How will we even know where is she ?
>If Renko didn't leave minutes ago, she should still be with Marisa and the others.
>It occurs to you that even you don't know exactly where she went. All you know is that she was with YuugenMagan, and that the two probably couldn't have gone far from Rengeteki's home...
>However, it's also possible that everyone regrouped in the time you are away, but you still wouldn't know where they regrouped...

>"Could Renko also become a youkai somehow ?"
>"Any normal human can become a youkai given the right circumstances, though I don't recommend doing it in or near the human village, should you decide to pursue that route. The last human who intentionally became a youkai in the village was personally exterminated by Reimu..."
>_