Author Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II - Part 2  (Read 74102 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II - Part 2
« Reply #540 on: July 23, 2016, 03:02:00 AM »
>"Huh ? Then why didn`t she seem to remember Regenteki and attacked her ? And i`m sure there is, she is suffering so much, she can`t seem to trust anyone, and after the hit Regenteki took from Yuuka she isn`t able to fly anymore..."
>Frown.
>"I can`t let her stay like this, i want to find out the truth and make her life become better."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #541 on: July 23, 2016, 03:56:05 AM »
>"Huh ? Then why didn`t she seem to remember Regenteki and attacked her ? And i`m sure there is, she is suffering so much, she can`t seem to trust anyone, and after the hit Regenteki took from Yuuka she isn`t able to fly anymore..."
>"I'm not sure..." Marisa shrugs, "You know, the more I think about it, she does seem kinda familiar to me..."

>Frown.
>"I can`t let her stay like this, i want to find out the truth and make her life become better."
>"Well, whatever you decide, just remember that I'll be with you every step of the way." Renko smiles.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #542 on: July 23, 2016, 04:25:31 AM »
>"She was there, she was one of the youkai that was protecting Yuuka's house, along with two people called Elly and Kurumi."
>Turn to Renko.
>"Thank you Renko... anything happen to Sumireko ? Did she move somewhere else ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #543 on: July 23, 2016, 05:02:22 AM »
>"She was there, she was one of the youkai that was protecting Yuuka's house, along with two people called Elly and Kurumi."
>"Elly and Kurumi?" Marisa asks, "Though I do remember a vampire and a lady with a scythe... They were pretty easy to beat, well, probably because Reimu got to them before me ~ze... Anyway, yeah, I recognize her now... She attacked both of us while we were fighting..."

>Turn to Renko.
>"Thank you Renko... anything happen to Sumireko ? Did she move somewhere else ?"
>Renko looks to the sky.
>"No, she's still in the same general area."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #544 on: July 23, 2016, 06:25:04 AM »
>"I'm still happy to know your ability's better, and even happier to know you're alright Renko."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #545 on: July 23, 2016, 06:37:28 AM »
>"I'm still happy to know your ability's better, and even happier to know you're alright Renko."
>"And I'm happy to see you again..." Renko smiles and looks to the sky once more, before frowning, "I think Chen finally stopped looking for me back in the bamboo forest... She's heading out of it now..." she looks at you, "We should have plenty of time to find Sumireko before they find me, right?"

>"Before who finds you?" Marisa raises an eyebrow.

>"U-Uuuh...."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #546 on: July 23, 2016, 11:56:10 AM »
>"Fairies or hostile youkai, Renko can't fly or defend herself yet so..."
>Turn to Marisa again.
>"Yea, she thought that trying to protect the place would make Yuuka like her more, but..... yea, she found you three and nobody recognized her, at least until now..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #547 on: July 23, 2016, 04:53:13 PM »
>"Fairies or hostile youkai, Renko can't fly or defend herself yet so..."
>"That's it?" Marisa asks.

>Turn to Marisa again.
>"Yea, she thought that trying to protect the place would make Yuuka like her more, but..... yea, she found you three and nobody recognized her, at least until now..."
>"Huh..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #548 on: July 23, 2016, 05:29:50 PM »
>"Yeah... i feel so bad for her, once we`re done searching for Sumireko, i have to help her and discover why Yuuka did that to her."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #549 on: July 23, 2016, 08:28:13 PM »
>"Yeah... i feel so bad for her, once we`re done searching for Sumireko, i have to help her and discover why Yuuka did that to her."
>"Speaking of that, shall we continue our search?" YuugenMagan asks.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #550 on: July 23, 2016, 08:30:12 PM »
>"Yes."
>Turn to Renko.
>"So where was she again Renko ? You`re the one that knows her location."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #551 on: July 23, 2016, 08:31:50 PM »
>"Yes."
>Turn to Renko.
>"So where was she again Renko ? You`re the one that knows her location."
>"She is about a mile north of here." Renko replies.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #552 on: July 23, 2016, 08:46:45 PM »
>"Okay, let`s head there, but um, Miss Marisa lost her broom... can you still fly Marisa ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #553 on: July 23, 2016, 08:52:25 PM »
>"Okay, let`s head there, but um, Miss Marisa lost her broom... can you still fly Marisa ?"
>"I can..." Marisa frowns, "But not well... Without my broom I'm probably worse than you are... no offense..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #554 on: July 23, 2016, 08:59:12 PM »
>Put on a slightly confused face.
>"And you were talking about Miss Reimu and her years of training to learn, you didn`t even learn !"
>Sigh.
>"Well, looks like we have to do good old walks again, or i could try to make a gap there.... but i need to know how the place looks like...."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #555 on: July 23, 2016, 09:05:49 PM »
>Put on a slightly confused face.
>"And you were talking about Miss Reimu and her years of training to learn, you didn`t even learn !"
>Sigh.
>"Okay... Maybe I was over-exaggerating a little... But the truth is I'd just slow you down if I flew without my broom..."

>"Well, looks like we have to do good old walks again, or i could try to make a gap there.... but i need to know how the place looks like...."
>"Or we could just ditch the magician and just fly..." YuugenMagan adds, "Your friend doesn't look that heavy, so you could probably carry her..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #556 on: July 23, 2016, 09:10:07 PM »
>"I`m not gonna ditch anyone, it`s okay to go slowly, we just need to match her pace, it doesn`t seem like Sumireko will move, and if she does we have Renko to tell us."
>Frown a bit.
>"And about carrying R-Renko... maybe ? Do you wanna try it Renko ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #557 on: July 23, 2016, 09:38:36 PM »
>"I`m not gonna ditch anyone, it`s okay to go slowly, we just need to match her pace, it doesn`t seem like Sumireko will move, and if she does we have Renko to tell us."
>Frown a bit.
>"If you say so..." YuugenMagan adopts an unamused look.
>"Look, it's okay if you leave me behind ~ze... But if you really want me to come with you, then just know it's going to be a pretty slow flight..." Marisa frowns again.

>"And about carrying R-Renko... maybe ? Do you wanna try it Renko ?"
>"Um... Well... I-I wouldn't mind it..." Renko answers.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #558 on: July 23, 2016, 09:46:19 PM »
>"I know, but Sumireko was really dangerous, she knocked Reisen out of the sky with ease, and we need all the help we can..."
>Idea !
>"What if we go there, then i make a gap there leading here so that you can rejoin us ? That way we proceed faster, but leave no one behind."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #559 on: July 23, 2016, 11:19:00 PM »
>"Is there anywhere you could go for another broom? I feel a bit bad for causing you to wreck yours..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #560 on: July 23, 2016, 11:35:13 PM »
>"I know, but Sumireko was really dangerous, she knocked Reisen out of the sky with ease, and we need all the help we can..."
>Idea !
>"What if we go there, then i make a gap there leading here so that you can rejoin us ? That way we proceed faster, but leave no one behind."
>You have a stroke of inspiration.
>"Huh... That could work." says Marisa.

>"Is there anywhere you could go for another broom? I feel a bit bad for causing you to wreck yours..."
>"I have a spare back at my house in the Forest of Magic, I think... It's an old one, but I could definitely use it until I find a better replacement broom ~ze."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #561 on: July 23, 2016, 11:43:17 PM »
>"Uhhhh, i think i can make a gap there, if you can describe the place your home is at really accurately."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #562 on: July 24, 2016, 12:18:24 AM »
>"Uhhhh, i think i can make a gap there, if you can describe the place your home is at really accurately."
>"Well, it's in a clearing, two stories tall, and kinda has an 'L' shape if you look at it from above. It has these tan walls, and has these tall windows lining it ~ze. And it's overgrown with vines and moss, has a dirt path leading out from the front door. There's also a lone tree in the middle of the clearing, right in front of the house..." Marisa replies, "Is that accurate enough ~ze?"
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #563 on: July 24, 2016, 12:22:52 AM »
>"Let`s see... i think so."
>Close our eyes, try to imagine the tan house with the tall windows, the overgrond vegetation around it, the lone tree that stays there just doing it`s things, does the image start to shimmer ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #564 on: July 24, 2016, 12:49:37 AM »
>"Let`s see... i think so."
>Close our eyes, try to imagine the tan house with the tall windows, the overgrond vegetation around it, the lone tree that stays there just doing it`s things, does the image start to shimmer ?
>You try to imagine such an image.
>Just when you think it's not going to work the image begins to shimmer.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #565 on: July 24, 2016, 01:03:56 AM »
>Make a tear on it.
>"I think i got it !"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #566 on: July 24, 2016, 01:27:52 AM »
>Make a tear on it.
>"I think i got it !"
>You create a tear.
>As soon as those words leave your mouth, you notice the tear start to get bigger, and the edges are becoming more jagged.
>You are not causing this...
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #567 on: July 24, 2016, 01:28:34 AM »
>Close the tear.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #568 on: July 24, 2016, 01:36:02 AM »
>Close the tear.
>You attempt to shut the tear.
>It decreases in size for a few seconds, before suddenly becoming even bigger. It's looking more like a giant crack now...
>Space is beginning to distort around it, and a light breeze is beginning to blow towards it.
>"M-Merry? What's happening!?!" Renko exclaims.
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #569 on: July 24, 2016, 01:51:06 AM »
>"I-I-I don`t know ! Let`s get away from it !"
>Flee from the rift quickly !