Author Topic: Puzzle & Dragons 5 - So I heard you like fruity dragons  (Read 125002 times)

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Puzzle & Dragons 5 - So I heard you like fruity dragons
« Reply #540 on: January 15, 2014, 09:45:09 PM »
Time to start saving up stones. >_>

Seriously though: Bastet/Avalon Drake/Athena/Cosmo Venus/???/Bastet

All of my damages.

« Reply #541 on: January 15, 2014, 09:51:35 PM »
Time to start saving up stones. >_>

Seriously though: Bastet/Avalon Drake/Athena/Cosmo Venus/???/Bastet

All of my damages.
last sub king shynee

although athena kinda doesn't work with bastet

More practical in general would probably be Bastet/Echidna/Valk/Avalon/Venus. Echidna + Valk regular shenanigans and Avalon + Venus to auto kill bosses. Replace Valk with Shynee to OHKO even Satan.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:58:58 PM by Suikama »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #542 on: January 15, 2014, 09:56:20 PM »
last sub king shynee

although athena kinda doesn't work with bastet

More practical in general would probably be Bastet/Echidna/Valk/Avalon/Venus

How about Parvati? Alternately you can go Genbu instead of Avalon.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #543 on: January 15, 2014, 09:58:06 PM »
With Genbu though you lose out on damage with dark orbs and need to combine with Verche to do the same thing that Avalon does with just one skill

Also if Avalon has his own REM then Genbu is also harder to get

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #544 on: January 15, 2014, 10:15:25 PM »
last sub king shynee

King shynee is actually what legit makes bastet a good leader

otherwise shes meh if you can't get like 6+ combos

x48 damage is pretty horrifying though

also avalon could lead to big orb stacks and not enough combos so theres that, venus is a great idea to help with that

edit: oh wait avalon is dragon so yeah :v

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #545 on: January 15, 2014, 10:22:11 PM »
Avalon is god, apparently

HEY GUYS IZANAGI :dragonforce:

Chaore

« Reply #546 on: January 15, 2014, 10:26:43 PM »

oh dear god

« Reply #547 on: January 15, 2014, 10:26:54 PM »

RIP everything

and edible's wallet if we ever get Avalon REM :V

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #548 on: January 15, 2014, 10:28:08 PM »
I wanna try twinlits but i need to skill up my ecchi more first qq.

I want super hera so bad though.

Chaore

« Reply #549 on: January 15, 2014, 10:29:07 PM »

i keep messing up my chances for twinlits fff forgot i need to do saphires in 2 hours for orochi leveling

i mean i can't super horusu yet anyway but god damnit

« Reply #550 on: January 15, 2014, 10:39:03 PM »

Super Hera needs 3 devilits though, so you pretty much aren't going to get her unless you can either 0-stone the dungeon or are willing to spend a lot of stones

Chaore

« Reply #551 on: January 15, 2014, 10:42:02 PM »
Super Hera needs 3 devilits though, so you pretty much aren't going to get her unless you can either 0-stone the dungeon or are willing to spend a lot of stones

this applies to like everything though because twinlit trolling

twinlits are still the worst evo material, true facts

Edit: Did we ever get fruit dragons or is NA facebook flat out trolling us with shit we won't have
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 10:43:42 PM by Chaore »

« Reply #552 on: January 15, 2014, 11:01:23 PM »
no we dont even have the fruit dragons yet so i dont know why they're teasing the flower dragons now

also the sonia fruits are even worse than twinlits because they're both hard to get and totally useless

Chaore

« Reply #553 on: January 15, 2014, 11:11:29 PM »
no we dont even have the fruit dragons yet so i dont know why they're teasing the flower dragons now

also the sonia fruits are even worse than twinlits because they're both hard to get and totally useless

twinlits aren't as bad as sonia fruits by far

but twinlits are actually required for a growing amount of evos now which is annoying and bad because they're limited and hard to get

« Reply #554 on: January 15, 2014, 11:21:57 PM »
What's also funny is many of the ult evos that need twinlits ALSO HAVE DRAWBACKS, like generally losing a lot of stats in exchange for a 'potentially' better leader skill. So basically they're harder to get AND have drawbacks while normal ult evos are much easier to get and have no drawbacks so ???

« Reply #555 on: January 15, 2014, 11:35:22 PM »
like horus f/l

I want it so bad but the RCV ;-;

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

Chaore

« Reply #556 on: January 15, 2014, 11:44:37 PM »
What's also funny is many of the ult evos that need twinlits ALSO HAVE DRAWBACKS, like generally losing a lot of stats in exchange for a 'potentially' better leader skill. So basically they're harder to get AND have drawbacks while normal ult evos are much easier to get and have no drawbacks so ???

Light Zeus is a straight ulti, tsukuyomi sacrifices some hp and rcv but has fucking massive attack even if his leader skill is shit tier, Light Horus is fucking lol, light Isis makes her actually viable (and even then cuts her already massive rcv a bit and some attack for some nice hp), Light ra is barely changed from dark ra (but is shit because his leader skill is shit), why the fuck does this shinra bansho character need angelits that's fucking absurd, Light angel is fucking awful in all regards (500 hp for 100 attack eew) but we've pretty much established the healer twinlits are gungho being fucking drunk

so overall angelits are almost completely positive changes

And as for devilits- Zeus Stratios has -recover but it helps with his leader skills, Hera is a straight ulti, Arcane Monarch has straight up superior stats to dark liege only hampered by the fact gungho was drunk and made him the wrong main color.

So so far devilit is completely beneficial (likely to change when dark healer girls appear)

the only dissapointment twinlit ultis are is the fact that the healer girl versions are insanely awful (alraune won't even have the benefit of being arguably a better healer sub like valk angel will)

like horus f/l

I want it so bad but the RCV ;-;

HE GAINS 700 FUCKING ATTACK

SCREW THE RECOVERY

edit: oh alraune's screenshots don't show a stat change. HOPE FOR DEVIL SIREN????
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 11:46:58 PM by Chaore »

« Reply #557 on: January 15, 2014, 11:54:15 PM »
Light Zeus is a straight ulti, tsukuyomi sacrifices some hp and rcv but has fucking massive attack even if his leader skill is shit tier, Light Horus is fucking lol, light Isis makes her actually viable (and even then cuts her already massive rcv a bit and some attack for some nice hp), Light ra is barely changed from dark ra (but is shit because his leader skill is shit), why the fuck does this shinra bansho character need angelits that's fucking absurd, Light angel is fucking awful in all regards (500 hp for 100 attack eew) but we've pretty much established the healer twinlits are gungho being fucking drunk

so overall angelits are almost completely positive changes

And as for devilits- Zeus Stratios has -recover but it helps with his leader skills, Hera is a straight ulti, Arcane Monarch has straight up superior stats to dark liege only hampered by the fact gungho was drunk and made him the wrong main color.

So so far devilit is completely beneficial (likely to change when dark healer girls appear)

the only dissapointment twinlit ultis are is the fact that the healer girl versions are insanely awful (alraune won't even have the benefit of being arguably a better healer sub like valk angel will)

HE GAINS 700 FUCKING ATTACK

SCREW THE RECOVERY

edit: oh alraune's screenshots don't show a stat change. HOPE FOR DEVIL SIREN????
the screenshots show them at their lowest level and stat changes are only relevant as you level up

according the jp plays L/L Ra is better but i guess that's cause matching all orbs + hearts is nothing to them :derp:

also i dont get the  shinra bansho thing either HE LITERALLY JUST GAINS 300 HP and 50 ATTACK AND NE NEEDS BOTH TWINLITS WHAT
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 11:58:19 PM by Suikama »

Chaore

« Reply #558 on: January 15, 2014, 11:57:03 PM »
the screenshots show them at their lowest level and stat changes are only relevant as you level up

sad

they're probably going to follow angel's suit then and have terrible stats for no real reason

like i don't know what i was thinking when I said valk angel might be an okay healer sub that is way too much hp loss for what an on-color sub and 100 attack

« Reply #559 on: January 16, 2014, 12:01:25 AM »
technically LL Angel isn't losing stats since she's still has way more stats than normal Angel

But yeah only L/B Angel has remotely acceptable stats since all the healer girl's stats are just so bad

only Echidna can really get away with having such awful stats because of how OP her active is

also L/B Angel actually has a use for zombie teams since her leader ability is as strong as Amaterasu's

Chaore

« Reply #560 on: January 16, 2014, 12:08:23 AM »
technically LL Angel isn't losing stats since she's still has way more stats than normal Angel

But yeah only L/B Angel has remotely acceptable stats since all the healer girl's stats are just so bad

only Echidna can really get away with having such awful stats because of how OP her active is

hey sirenlife is legit ;W;

and yes she loses stats via opportunity cost of choosing her over L/B

ecchi-sama's stats are so bad i can rationalize not evoing her for twinlits

isn't it sad ecchi-sama

« Reply #561 on: January 16, 2014, 12:13:55 AM »
pff ecchi is anything but poor she's literally the most used sub in the entire game :V

Chaore

« Reply #562 on: January 16, 2014, 12:16:54 AM »
pff ecchi is anything but poor she's literally the most used sub in the entire game :V

you know exactly what i mean

also fuck i still only have 8730 hp pre-friend leader with twinlit team

I NEED MORE EXP

« Reply #563 on: January 16, 2014, 12:27:41 AM »
more like you need a blue keeper cause orochi gains over 1k hp when ult evoed

to be honest though the dublits are the least of your worries. If you can clear the dungeon for just a stone used on the dublit preemptive then I would totally go for it

the real problem is all the stones it takes to take down the twinlits themselves ;_;

Chaore

« Reply #564 on: January 16, 2014, 12:34:24 AM »
more like you need a blue keeper cause orochi gains over 1k hp when ult evoed

to be honest though the dublits are the least of your worries. If you can clear the dungeon for just a stone used on the dublit preemptive then I would totally go for it

the real problem is all the stones it takes to take down the twinlits themselves ;_;

yeah i could use that too

it's a shame i literally can't get it now and literally fucking hate myself for not getting it earlier why am i so god damn stupid

this twinlits literally caught me flat footed ugh

see the problem is that is no no I am not completely sure i can clear the dungeon with just one stone used

not to mention yeah the problem is the twinlits, if I get shitty boards (THIS HAPPENS. A LOT.) or fuck up my combos theres really little coming back.

« Reply #565 on: January 16, 2014, 12:40:44 AM »
the worst thing was when i was trying to beat down the last bits of the angelit's life

at that point i had already used up a bunch of stones, but since devilit was dead, angelit had used angrilit and one hit me every turn

so each stone i used literally gave me just 1 board to match and then i would die

sometimes the board would suck and bam, 1 stone spent on pretty much nothing

but at that point i had already used up too many stones to quit so i had to just keep wasting on...

so yeah fuck this dungeon

I WAS HOPING that Ult Isis would be out before the next twinlit so I could just make them go boom with King Shynee + big combo and the reward would be ult evoing Isis to W/L but noo we aren't even on patch 6.2 yet...

Chaore

« Reply #566 on: January 16, 2014, 12:43:28 AM »
the worst thing was when i was trying to beat down the last bits of the angelit's life

at that point i had already used up a bunch of stones, but since devilit was dead, angelit had used angrilit and one hit me every turn

so each stone i used literally gave me just 1 board to match and then i would die

sometimes the board would suck and bam, 1 stone spent on pretty much nothing

but at that point i had already used up too many stones to quit so i had to just keep wasting on...

so yeah fuck this dungeon

I WAS HOPING that Ult Isis would be out before the next twinlit so I could just make them go boom with King Shynee + big combo and the reward would be ult evoing Isis to W/L but noo we aren't even on patch 6.2 yet...

If you can't kill them in one round of double delay basically just give up is what i'd say.

so yeah aaaagh i guess I'll have to skip this dungeon?

maybe i could switch in a keeper but then losing gravity would be really huge ugh

« Reply #567 on: January 16, 2014, 12:49:15 AM »
If you have the stamina to waste on saturday, then I'd say at least give it a try for practice, because even if you have a perfect Horus team, you still have to know how much damage you need to do on floor one to kill everything but one mythlit and then you have to try to stall without killing it.

Chaore

« Reply #568 on: January 16, 2014, 12:51:31 AM »
If you have the stamina to waste on saturday, then I'd say at least give it a try for practice, because even if you have a perfect Horus team, you still have to know how much damage you need to do on floor one to kill everything but one mythlit and then you have to try to stall without killing it.

suppose

this dungeon is just all kinds of dicks and honestly i'm going to hate having to do the run around for probably atleast three evolutions

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #569 on: January 16, 2014, 12:53:27 AM »
So glad I have nothing that cares about twinlits yet. Idk where I would begin. Don't have Zeus. Don't have a second skilled Echidna. I do have a lilith, but idk if I want to bother skilling her.

Personally, the twinlits seem like a really poorly designed dungeon.

I think twinlits are going to be here almost every event. I wouldn't worry about it.

However, I am looking at Athena. She still seems kinda hard though. I'm mainly worried about Cu Chu. Idk if I can recover that quickly.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff