Author Topic: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When ... Vol. 8 Imperishable Night Edition  (Read 222586 times)

Re: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When ... Vol. 8 Imperishable Night Edition
« Reply #210 on: September 19, 2013, 05:07:34 AM »
When you write '9' as ⑨ in anything that requires writing the number nine. (Many people have asked me why...)

춤추는 작은 까탈레나~

Blue

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • aaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: You Know You're Addicted To Touhou When ... Vol. 8 Imperishable Night Edition
« Reply #211 on: September 19, 2013, 05:09:43 AM »
When your brain starts randomly making Touhou arrangements. Seriously, earlier today my brain somehow made a J-core mash-up of Doll Judgement, Fate of Sixty Years, and Voyage 1970. What.

Goomba98

• Touhou ga daisuki!
« Reply #212 on: September 19, 2013, 11:12:15 PM »
I found a picture of Miko in my World History textbook in the Japan section.
Wait, what?? :o

Monkeypro257

« Reply #213 on: September 19, 2013, 11:15:11 PM »
I was reading a book, when I saw a person's name as Eirin! There I non-stop thought about her, making Reisen take foreign medicine.

« Reply #214 on: September 20, 2013, 03:09:13 AM »
I thought I saw Marisa's mini-hakkero on one of my students' shirts today.

KingofBaka

• The Strongest!
  • and the Dumbest!
« Reply #215 on: September 20, 2013, 03:34:59 PM »
At school, there was a message in chemistry that said
Chem1, Chem1H, Test on Friday.
I misread it as
Chen!, Chen!!!
Normal 1cc: IN,EoSD,MoF,PCB,LoLK-P(403 Retries(Hope to Improve))
Extra Clear:PCB
ISC: All Stages Clear !

an unmatched sock

• Um...what's this?
  • Should I be concerned? I think I should be concern
« Reply #216 on: September 22, 2013, 01:46:34 AM »
At school, there was a message in chemistry that said
Chem1, Chem1H, Test on Friday.
I misread it as
Chen!, Chen!!!

Something similar...in my chemistry textbook the example given for a compound is CH5N. I keep reading it as CHEN somehow. It makes figuring out how to find molecular formulas using the empirical and its amu for homework difficult to concentrate on.

Even in my mind I'm reading it as Chen instead of the formula/compound name.

Help me.

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #217 on: September 22, 2013, 01:57:09 AM »
Wait, what?? :o

Spoiler:
Hint: Prince Shotoku
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

KingofBaka

• The Strongest!
  • and the Dumbest!
« Reply #218 on: September 23, 2013, 07:45:05 PM »
Last night I played Wii sports bowling with my mom.
Every time I got a strike, I would do Iku's pose.
http://altronage.deviantart.com/art/Touhou-Iku-Nagae-Color-296560724

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #219 on: September 23, 2013, 08:15:18 PM »
The newspaper at my school mentioned someone with a last name of Chen doing laser spectroscopy. Now I'm imagining Chen in a laser lab.

Kitty + Laser Research = Oxymoron
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #220 on: September 23, 2013, 09:52:08 PM »
(This requires a small bit of explaining, so parenthesis are added for clarity)

Yesterday, when playing a session of Spacebuild (A gamemode where you build spaceships and colonize planets and stuff) in Garry's Mod, I put a Stargate (an interplanetary portal) on a planet. Since you have to give a Stargate an address (of six characters) for it to be operational, and the planet in question was an ice planet. It seemed only logical to make the planet's address CIRNO9.

an unmatched sock

• Um...what's this?
  • Should I be concerned? I think I should be concern
« Reply #221 on: September 23, 2013, 11:19:09 PM »
@Cybeast710 Considering my experiences with science and Chen, I'd say that Chen is confirmed for scientist.

I've also had this habit recently that when I need to buckle down and work, I listen to Judgment in the Sixtieth Year. The Yama gives me strength to work on stuff. Probably so I don't get lectured for slacking off...

Spectral Nexus

• Idealistic Aspirer and Unacheiver
  • Hella trippy.
« Reply #222 on: September 24, 2013, 03:27:54 PM »
@Cybeast710 Considering my experiences with science and Chen, I'd say that Chen is confirmed for scientist.

I've also had this habit recently that when I need to buckle down and work, I listen to Judgment in the Sixtieth Year. The Yama gives me strength to work on stuff. Probably so I don't get lectured for slacking off...
Following that advice, I got full marks in every test I was given today! Lolwut
Wow, Shikieiki is a real goddess! Byakuren, step aside, Shikieiki's in town!  :V
COMPOSING FOR: Magical Moon Story / Mystic Memory Drive (Full Game)
- Old Chateau Story (Stage 3 and Title Themes)
- Ephemeral Unnatural Balance (Stage 2 & Stage 5 Themes)
- Illusionary Visual Twilight (Full Game)
- Hopefully a few of my own future fangames! :-D

Blue

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • aaaaaaaaaaaa
« Reply #223 on: September 24, 2013, 10:36:33 PM »
I had to write an essay about an ideal party with one special guest, but the guest had to be someone who existed in real life. I was going to put ZUN, but my teacher said that other people would be reading it, so instead I put Notch.

I still made it ambiguous enough that you could switch out Notch for ZUN and Minecraft for Touhou and it would still make sense, so...  :V

Siro

• Not your usual oni.
  • Captured by spirits.
« Reply #224 on: September 25, 2013, 01:41:09 AM »
I've been misreading a lot of things lately.
I once misread some sign I saw with "Patchouli". Didn't make sense at all...

One of my friends likes me to share my MP3 player with him every now and then. That means, he hears all of my Touhou and Vocaloid collection. He likes Cirno's Perfect Math Class and Eurospark. Conversion to Touhou? Could be possible. He likes playing the Bullet Hell games I have on my phone, and one of them is a Touhou spinoff (it has some characters in it), so... :3

One of my other friends likes Bad Apple (and he has known about it for quite some time, and has seen the video for it  :o)

I also cannot live life normally without laughing every now and then. I guess you can relate everything to Touhou... :ohdear:

Also, one of my friend's dad has the materials to make a video game, and my friend decided that it should be a RPG. My friend said that I can do the mounts and weapons/items/accessories. I bet you already know what kind of weapons, items, and accessories I have already planned. The funny thing is: My friends like it. :V
Now I only hope that I can create some characters, and, if possible, the gods.

« Reply #225 on: September 26, 2013, 03:08:09 AM »
I was helping a student out on a word search today, and saw some of the letters spelled out "Orin."  Had to refrain from laughing.

MaJO

• master of karate and friendship
  • Only Rumia can do it better.
« Reply #226 on: September 26, 2013, 12:01:37 PM »
The newspaper at my school mentioned someone with a last name of Chen doing laser spectroscopy. Now I'm imagining Chen in a laser lab.

Kitty + Laser Research = Oxymoron

there is a prof chen at my school who does laser spectroscopy.  He doesnt looks like chen but holy shit his daughter does.
This is the last time I buy weed from Tiny Pete.
This is the last time I buy shrooms from Tiny Pete.

AbdulGalaxia

• space binch
You know your addicted to touhou when you see someone spinning, it reminds you of Hina. (Happened to me once. :P)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 04:49:46 PM by ReimuHakurei2 »

Today,  in PE class, I started whistling Desire Drive, which then became Border of Life, which transformed into Dark Side of Fate, then it went to Because Princess Inada Is Scolding Me, Let's Live in a Lovely Cemetery, and back to Desire Drive. Though I guess I should have paid attention to the other team  :ohdear:

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Less than 2 minutes ago, my younger brother said "the homework never ends!" which immediately made me think of this Touhou-related video...

I'm writing the fight song for my school, and it keeps on evolving/devolving (I can't decide whether it's a good or bad thing) into Faith is for the Transient People.

Siro

• Not your usual oni.
  • Captured by spirits.
I have a project at school that involves researching about World War II. Well, with each book we use to get research from, we need a source card so we know where we got information. One of the publishing companies for one of the books were called Heinemann Library. I misread that as Keinemann Library. We then had to make a Google Drive presentation for it, and for the bibliography page, I kept typing it as Keinemann Library. My friends literally had to type that part for me, as I couldn't stand it to put an H instead of a K.

AbdulGalaxia

• space binch
I saw today a stick that looked like sanae's so i took it and everyone stared at me.
I was creeped out. :o

KingofBaka

• The Strongest!
  • and the Dumbest!
My friend was whistling the Tasunoko vs. Capcom character select theme and I finished off the main melody with part of Wriggle's theme.

I was at my cousin's engagement party today and while on the dance floor my incredibly screwed up mind began thinking of a Touhou dance party.  Almost immediately after, the DJ played a long consecutive run of disco songs.  Which led to me thinking of a crazed Iku knocking Miko out of the booth to start up a disco party.

There are two ways I could see this coming about.  One, Reisen and Iku were talking and Tewi decided at that moment to prank Reisen and she lost control of her eyes of madness.  Two, Tenshi decided to add some more alcohol to the latest batch of punch in hopes of causing some excitement; the only reason this didn't get out of hand was that Iku was the first to drink it, and then Suika immediately after...upon hearing her say that someone made a batch up to snuff with oni levels of alcohol, even the most hardened drinkers decided it was a bad idea to have some.

When reading German, I often encounter the words "Reisen"(to travel) and "Keine"(not any).

AbdulGalaxia

• space binch
You know your addicted to Touhou when you ever stare at the moon Kaguya theme or Eirin theme will come out of your head.
YOU TWO PLEASE GET OUT OF MY HEAD! D:

Siro

• Not your usual oni.
  • Captured by spirits.
Today, my cousin came over for church and what-not. Lets just say that she looked almost like Alice. Now I'm kinda... shocked.

Oh, I also discovered this: http://games.adultswim.com/soundodger-puzzle-online-game.html
It's basically a game where you dodge bullets (sound familiar?) that go along with the music. Sadly, you don't get to shoot anything, and neither are there bosses, but it's a similar concept to the games we all know and love.

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
When you named your superuser account nkawashiro.
My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

KingofBaka

• The Strongest!
  • and the Dumbest!
There was a problem in math that referred to a gym called the universe. This was my thought process.

The gym to The world to Dio Brando to How him and Sakuya are similar to Remilia to Flandre.