Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 115247 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Return (Day 4)
« Reply #1050 on: October 09, 2012, 07:55:37 AM »
1) Dr. Rawr (Most ??? ever, both in playing and role)
3) IHNN (Questionable because 2 cops)
4) Shadoweh (Is town for what's been said in the last few posts, and in order to -possibly- be scum if she is, it'd HAVE to be with IHNN)
6) Raikaria (Town read from the early game play, claim tba)
8) Bardiche ( Most likely town for actual play reasons, role helps as well, honestly he's practically certainly town)
9) Hero999 ( Magical action fail n3 super questionable, play is kind of a thing, fail being due to rawr isn't reasonably feasible because also ActionDan N1)
10) Serela (Me! Only Bard seriously entertains thoughts that I'm scum iirc. All the shenanigans today including from not-me sources should enforce me being town? Not really getting into this though)
12) SirChaotick (Town. Both from play, and that he breadcrumbed the doc thing pretty strongly after his n1 results.)
13) Zakeri (Questionable d1, good d2, but his role keeps not working...? :/)

Rawr, IHNN, Hero, and Zak are the only people I could reasonably see being scum. Shadoweh maybe if IHNN flips scum. Zak the least likely to flip scum out of the bunch IMO.

Raikaria, do you have mod confirmation that you will die if Shadoweh does? Or is this just something she told you? Or whatever?
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1051 on: October 09, 2012, 07:58:44 AM »
Zak, please try to kill Rawr tonight, I guess. Preferred lynches are Hero or Rawr. IHNN pleaaase investigate one of those people, assuming you're actually town. (I did have a town read of you before role shens...)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1052 on: October 09, 2012, 08:15:51 AM »
Hey Hero! <3 Tonight, you can track, right? You should track me. And tell me where I went. That'll be ~*~fun~*~, right? Because right now I seriously doubt you're telling the truth about your role~ You've got no proof, and a failed action for no apparent reason.

(This is assuming you don't just get lynched instead.)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1053 on: October 09, 2012, 08:16:25 AM »
Raikaria, do you have mod confirmation that you will die if Shadoweh does? Or is this just something she told you? Or whatever?

Yes, I do.

Anyway, seeing as people are telling me to claim, I will, although not in character role, but abilities and name, just so I'm Zakeri-safe.

I am Charles Zi Britannia.

My primary ability, Code of Immortality, is that I am effectively a bulletproof with a regenerating vest, but I only wear it during the night. I can survive one attempt to kill me every night. I am still vulnerable to multiple attempts to kill me, and also vulnerable to day-kills and lynches. Shadoweh's death is not a direct attempt to kill me, but a side-effect, so apparently I die from that regardless of when it happens. I am not told if I'm hit or not during the night.

This also means that I think if Rawr targets me I don't die. I just get un-vested, which makes me vulnerable to mafia. There is also Zakeri.

There is also a second part of my role. Apparently, I am immune to Geass effects. Not sure if that's useful or just flavor.

I think the reason there was no kill during N1 is that mafia targeted me with their nightkill.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1054 on: October 09, 2012, 08:31:14 AM »
Zak, please try to kill Rawr tonight, I guess. Preferred lynches are Hero or Rawr. IHNN pleaaase investigate one of those people, assuming you're actually town. (I did have a town read of you before role shens...)
I'm copping either Hero Zakeri or rawr quick guys vote
Right now, here's how the rest of today/tonight/tomorrow goes down.
Today we lynch Hero.  Zakeri shoots rawr, and I cop him (or possibly Bard?  I think rawr is more likely scum but Bard is more likely to slip through as scum).
Then, tomorrow ends up either lynching me to remove a liability, or if I found scum we lynch the scum.*

*Now, I know what you might be thinking Serela.  "But what if he's scum".  Well, in that case, you just mislynched someone and know I'm definitely scum, leaving you in the same position as otherwise.  Therefore this is the best plan regardless of my alignment/actual role.

Of course, with all the details out in the open scum can interfere.  Good.  go ahead.  Shoot me and ruin your easy win in LyLo.  I dare you.  Because honestly I'm just rambling on a 4:30 in the morning right now, good for one more cop result before dying.  and you know what.  I'm pissed that I have to be sacrificed to have a chance.  That's kinda bad design.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1055 on: October 09, 2012, 09:41:54 AM »
ihnn's plan sounds good and it's not as if we're doing anything other then gaming the setup right now anyway

besides it goes along with everything I wanted to happen.

A little difference; assuming IHNN cops Zak and gets town, and the NK on rawr fails, we can lynch rawr and have Zak NK IHNN. Is what I want to say but if that's the case I'd be worried it'd still fail. Zak's role feels so useless right now. </3

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1056 on: October 09, 2012, 09:47:12 AM »
also happy if "lynch hero today" is replaced with "lynch rawr" or something, and I can test Hero's role, because if he's lying scum then probably isn't actually a watcher/tracker due to random result fail >_>

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1057 on: October 09, 2012, 09:49:05 AM »
I guess that would interfere with the vain hope of Zak killing rawr at night.

If rawr isn't town he's not going to die at night though anyway. And likely isn't even if he is. It's such a wonderful world. </3

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1058 on: October 09, 2012, 10:45:03 AM »
also happy if "lynch hero today" is replaced with "lynch rawr" or something, and I can test Hero's role, because if he's lying scum then probably isn't actually a watcher/tracker due to random result fail >_>

... Well, one of the main reasons I voted Hero right now is your logic for voting him earlier.

##Unvote

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
Re: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Return (Night 3)
« Reply #1059 on: October 09, 2012, 11:55:48 AM »
Hero999 is Watcher + Tracker 2 Actives
IHNN is hated miller + Cop (if taken seriously) 1 Active + 1 Passive.
Zakeri is Unlimited restricted Vig... - 1 Active
DrRawr is kill to revive, effectively roleblocks by killing. 1 Overpowering?
Serela is Unblockable add on effective to someone... - Not so overpowering...? 1 Active + ?
Shadoweh is revenger striker or something + neighborizor as well? - 1 Active + 1 Passive
Raikaria - Regenerating Bulletvest -
Chaotick - Doctor - 1 Active
Bardiche - Jack of All Trades (Steals abilities) - 1 Active(multiple)

One of these is certainly a hiding somethingz~! Afterall C.C. has not come out yet. The ones holding it is likely to be the people that claim only 1 ability.

@Serela: Are you saying...I'm lying because I couldn't cop a dead person that got killed at Night and revived in Day?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Return (Night 3)
« Reply #1060 on: October 09, 2012, 12:13:13 PM »
Hero999 is Watcher + Tracker 2 Actives
IHNN is hated miller + Cop (if taken seriously) 1 Active + 1 Passive.
Zakeri is Unlimited restricted Vig... - 1 Active
DrRawr is kill to revive, effectively roleblocks by killing. 1 Overpowering?
Serela is Unblockable add on effective to someone... - Not so overpowering...? 1 Active + ?
Shadoweh is revenger striker or something + neighborizor as well? - 1 Active + 1 Passive
Raikaria - Regenerating Bulletvest - Immunity to Geass effects
Chaotick - Doctor - 1 Active
Bardiche - Jack of All Trades (Steals abilities) - 1 Active(multiple)

One of these is certainly a hiding somethingz~! Afterall C.C. has not come out yet. The ones holding it is likely to be the people that claim only 1 ability.

@Serela: Are you saying...I'm lying because I couldn't cop a dead person that got killed at Night and revived in Day?

Not sure if the bolded is actually relevant, of course. Might just be flavor.

I think we can find things out by looking for contradictions in people's claims.

« Reply #1061 on: October 09, 2012, 02:03:29 PM »
No big deal, ill target shadoweh and then zakeri kills me.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #1062 on: October 09, 2012, 02:08:09 PM »
No time again tests blech

Flavour is pretty risky to call out, but if it's needed. I am Ovelia Akatscha, Princess of Ivalice, from some Final Fantasy game. Although the pm says false princess for some reason.

I like how we were talking about gay bars before the game and then I get a pm saying I'm a false princess. Oh, my mind, my mind.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1063 on: October 09, 2012, 05:12:28 PM »
No big deal, ill target shadoweh and then zakeri kills me.

NO.

You do that, and both me and Shadoweh die if Zakeri really is town Vig and successfully kills you, because you cannot ressurect Shadoweh, and then I die as a result of Shadoweh being dead.

Assuming both me, you and Shadoweh are town, that's 3 townies down, and then the nightkill on top of that, which drops us into instant LYLO, with IHNN still alive so we lose.

I have half a mind to vote you for even suggesting something that could bring about LYLO, but with the assumption that you are town, and not scum, voting you becomes pointless.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1064 on: October 09, 2012, 05:16:06 PM »
Correction:

I forgot about the day lynch which would reduce us to 8 players. Then we lose 4 if we follow Rawr's plan. That's INSTANT LOSS without even hitting LYLO.

« Reply #1065 on: October 09, 2012, 05:39:08 PM »
nope

« Reply #1066 on: October 09, 2012, 06:21:36 PM »
Zakeri, you attempted to kill Suzumiya Haruhi. What was the exact answer given? That your action failed through wrong input, or your action failed through actions beyond your control?
It doesn't say either, but the fact that I got a message suggests that it's through wrong input.

@Raikaria: The rules say that the Mods will announce it if it's possible for role idiocy to end the game if we lynch wrong. That means that even with a Double Voter, Self-hammerer, Lovers, two roles that function as vigs, and the NK and lynch, There's got to be holes in there somewhere that will protect town.

The most likely hole in this is Dr. Rawr, so I'm planning on shooting him regardless of everyone's insistance in the matter. That is, if we don't end up lynching him anyways.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #1067 on: October 09, 2012, 06:42:10 PM »
Bard: Then forget about the role shenanies, they don't matter in the end. This game is designed so everyone sounds the same and no one gets uncounterclaimed.

##Vote: Sir Chaotick

We already have a JoaT and a Killer Doctor, what do we need you for? Hey Best Buddy Chaotick, who did you doctor every other night or did you think only the first one mattered? Protip, scum team probably didn't try to kill Serela. Sorry Serela, I know you're town and all but it's true.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #1068 on: October 09, 2012, 06:42:59 PM »
Raikaria are you seriously worried Rawr is going to kill you YOU'RE BULLETPROOF FFS.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #1069 on: October 09, 2012, 06:49:53 PM »
if i kill you shadoweh, raikaria dies

« Reply #1070 on: October 09, 2012, 06:50:05 PM »
and so do you

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1071 on: October 09, 2012, 06:53:16 PM »
waitwaitwaitwait

ok, so I realized this after I went offline last night but haven't been able to post it until now.
Raikaria claims immune to Geass effects.  Raitaki, seeing C.C. assumed lelouche, flavor from Code Geass.  I'm not sure what this means, if anything, but it's still nothing to note.

@Raikaria: The rules say that the Mods will announce it if it's possible for role idiocy to end the game if we lynch wrong. That means that even with a Double Voter, Self-hammerer, Lovers, two roles that function as vigs, and the NK and lynch, There's got to be holes in there somewhere that will protect town.
The hole is rawr is lying  :V or maybe Zakeri is ITP and there's only 2 scum

Can we just lynch Chaotick and Serela you test Hero on his role and I cop Zakeri and Zakeri shoots rawr at which point we know who the scum is almost definitely, or we have enough confirmed townies to PoE the scum.

-cut-
rawr just don't act tonight or target someone not involved in the role shenanigans.

I am not enjoying this very much right now.

« Reply #1072 on: October 09, 2012, 06:54:03 PM »
no im targeting shadoweh kay?

« Reply #1073 on: October 09, 2012, 06:54:58 PM »
or i guess convince me otherwise. but good luck with that, seeing as even if shadoweh and raikaira flip town, we shouldnt lose the start of next day

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #1074 on: October 09, 2012, 07:09:15 PM »
Bard: Then forget about the role shenanies, they don't matter in the end. This game is designed so everyone sounds the same and no one gets uncounterclaimed.

##Vote: Sir Chaotick

We already have a JoaT and a Killer Doctor, what do we need you for? Hey Best Buddy Chaotick, who did you doctor every other night or did you think only the first one mattered? Protip, scum team probably didn't try to kill Serela. Sorry Serela, I know you're town and all but it's true.

Good job missing the universal N2 roleblock plus my personal rage at forgetting to do it this night.
What do you need me for? I guess I'm a benign role who potentially saves town from getting killed. I'm unsure why you don't see any use for it.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1075 on: October 09, 2012, 07:15:44 PM »
I'm OK with you poofing Shadoweh to protect me Rawr.

What I'm not OK with is the part of the plan which involves Zakeri attempting to Vig you overnight, which would prevent you from ressing Shadoweh, and kill me as a result.

Then there's maf nightkill

And town lynch.

That's 9 - 1 for lynch - 1 for nightkill - 3 for us. That leaves 4 people. If IHNN survives until that point, even if we lynch scum now, it's insta-loss because he self-hammers at L-1 so mafia can just vote him and win.

@ Shadoweh, Vests don't stop heartbreak

« Reply #1076 on: October 09, 2012, 07:42:24 PM »
we could just no lynch

« Reply #1077 on: October 09, 2012, 07:50:02 PM »
I'm OK with you poofing Shadoweh to protect me Rawr
the actual intent is to kill you ^^

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1078 on: October 09, 2012, 07:53:20 PM »
No lynching would get us nowhere.

Also, seeing as you're outright saying the intent is to kill me now, and you have suggested a move that would make town lose, I think I have more than enough reason for this:

##Vote Dr.Rawr

« Reply #1079 on: October 09, 2012, 07:58:27 PM »
lol