Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 115242 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Return (Day 4)
« Reply #1020 on: October 09, 2012, 02:19:43 AM »
Hero you don't seem to be getting it into your head :V

Shadoweh is not Vengeful. She targets someone n1 and becomes Lovers with them. So, whenever either of the lovers die, the other commits suicide.

Also jesus why would you cop me you bloody.. -.-
I would have copped you in a heartbeat >_> If you don't want everyone on your back, try to actually post. You would have been lynched forever ago if you weren't nearly hammered by a modvote.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #1021 on: October 09, 2012, 02:21:39 AM »
No dummy, I'm not -vengeful- I just kill my lover. It's all one thing. And no, unless Caster is yandere. She sounds more cute and fluffeh though. I just want a master that will love mee *_*

Bard: I would argue that loverizing as a scum role would be stupid but the way my role works would be better for scum so etc. Raikaria is trolling you guys in so many ways. I don't die if he dies. I've been ambivient to dying because his quietness in the QT and his defense of me is more helpful to figuring out his alignment.

Serela: But I was so etc. For all the game waffling it's quite a thing for people to ignore the actual role uses we've seen.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1022 on: October 09, 2012, 02:28:08 AM »
Is it wrong that I feel that you are hiding something?
I mean Apparently you ARE Ze Caster of ...(blah)
I mean Like...
Wait so that threatening to bring me down with you was a bluff? You jerk.
Anyways SO you are Neightborizer who can kill her lover...

PX

• School Idol?
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 2)
« Reply #1023 on: October 09, 2012, 02:28:49 AM »
Votecount

Hero999 (2) - Serela, Raikaria
Serela (1) - Bardiche
DrRawr (1) - IHNN
IHNN (1) - DrRawr

Not Voting - Hero999, Shadoweh, SirChaotick, Zakeri

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

|||||||||||||||||||||| 42%

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1024 on: October 09, 2012, 02:30:08 AM »
...Meh, ignore me just going in circles right now.

Shadoweh

« Reply #1025 on: October 09, 2012, 02:35:25 AM »
Is it wrong that I feel that you are hiding something?
I mean Apparently you ARE Ze Caster of ...(blah)
I mean Like...
Wait so that threatening to bring me down with you was a bluff? You jerk.
Anyways SO you are Neightborizer who can kill her lover...
No. I was threatening to make a QT with you where I would laugh maniacally for the few hours of day it lasted before we died together.
And I'm not a caster like a spellcaster, I'm Caster who is like Ran but in a different series.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1026 on: October 09, 2012, 02:36:34 AM »
I repeat,
>.<

SCREW YOU PX
Stop screwing youself

No. I was threatening to make a QT with you where I would laugh maniacally for the few hours of day it lasted before we died together.
And I'm not a caster like a spellcaster, I'm Caster who is like Ran but in a different series.

But you would have died before the action was even submitted?
Actually if that happened I would be mad, and then amused.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1027 on: October 09, 2012, 02:39:17 AM »
...I know who you are referring to, I'm just not going to bother naming the series, and if people don't know who you are after so many clues...well :\

Shadoweh

« Reply #1028 on: October 09, 2012, 02:43:09 AM »
Well if that assface with the double vote had had their way yes. I could have submitted anytime during the day though, it was an anytime action. I decided to grab someone I thought was suspicious in case the night didn't go well.

« Reply #1029 on: October 09, 2012, 02:46:38 AM »
so theres no way of confirming raikaria as town? all that leaves is sirchaotick who i keep forgetting

ive calmed down a little

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1030 on: October 09, 2012, 02:52:44 AM »
Chaotick isn't a bad idea for a lynch seeing as he still hasn't shown up.
Raikaria still hasn't claimed.

I'm copping either Hero Zakeri or rawr quick guys vote

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1031 on: October 09, 2012, 02:53:53 AM »
Chaotick isn't a bad idea for a lynch seeing as he still hasn't shown up.
Raikaria still hasn't claimed.

I'm copping either Hero Zakeri or rawr quick guys vote

Zakeri is dead and he just doesn't know it how to cop dead...oh wait you necrophile

Shadoweh

« Reply #1032 on: October 09, 2012, 04:54:11 AM »
We might as well massclaim actually, since uh.. everyone has claimed. As expected Bard is some kind of a rolecop. Zak pathetically fails at killing people, Rawr kills people and then they get better, I make love to people until they die from it, Hero peeps on people doing things, Serela makes sure the peeping gets done, IHNN is a hated suicidal cop which is really appropriate because PX hates cops so naturally he would try to kill himself, Raikaria and SirChaotix are unknown and I am forgetting someone

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #1034 on: October 09, 2012, 05:37:57 AM »
I just arrived to this tangled mass of role shenanigans. I can't make any sense of it. There seem to be so many contradictions with tracking and temp-killing...

FFFFFF I FORGOT MY NIGHT ACTION  :colonveeplusalpha:

In any case, I have no time at all to construct a defence, so I'll have to leave it at a claim. If you strip away the flavour, I'm the doctor. I protect someone from the first action that happens during the night, if I don't forget.

Coincidentally, this is why I think Serela is town: I protected him N1 and there were no deaths, so he's more probably town than not.

I hope you guys can do something with, that, because I sure can't. kthxbai

« Reply #1035 on: October 09, 2012, 05:41:20 AM »
flavor would be cool too

« Reply #1036 on: October 09, 2012, 05:45:45 AM »
also that hes got to be the most bland role in this game

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1037 on: October 09, 2012, 05:50:00 AM »
Chaotick, flavor now or I'll assume you made it up in the lost time.
Paraphrasing is not hard.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1038 on: October 09, 2012, 05:55:50 AM »
Eh, he crumbed this forever ago, so it seems true enough for me IHNN.

Bard was BP night one, right? Or was that Conq? It was probably mister roleswitching Conq. (I'm pretty sure it was him saying that now I think about it, early d3)

Conq getting shot seems more likely then me. But I guess since I was a big town read on a lot of people, it's... possible it was me? Conq wasn't shiningly glorious until D2.

That being said, more reasons for people to think I'm town don't hurt >_> <_<
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #1039 on: October 09, 2012, 06:02:07 AM »
It could have been actiondan also

« Reply #1040 on: October 09, 2012, 06:02:58 AM »
Like how he claimed beloved princess

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1041 on: October 09, 2012, 06:29:35 AM »
Somehow I doubt you're a doc, rawr, even if your role makes it sound like you could.

Then this game would have two docs and a town roleblocker (Although Conq could only do it one night) and a bulletproof.

Also two cops.

Uh.

XD

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY TWO COPS? Dormio... was... a cop...

* Serela stares at IHNN

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1042 on: October 09, 2012, 06:30:53 AM »
Well, I mean, I guess Dormio was like, a really gimmicky cop, but...

Still. Uh.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1043 on: October 09, 2012, 06:34:29 AM »
WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY TWO COPS? Dormio... was... a cop...

* Serela stares at IHNN
Huh.  That would explain the "miller" part of my role.
Also my interpretation of Dormio's role, from his role PM, is that he could pass the result to someone, without being guaranteed of sanity.
I am guaranteed sane  :]

Also Serela, this game has 3 roleblockers.  i don't think 2 cops is too much of a stretch.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1044 on: October 09, 2012, 06:41:11 AM »
Somehow this setup sounds really tilted against scum >_> Cops and docs and bulletproofs and Dan's universal block and unblocks so even their own RB'er can be stopped, holy shit. But I don't know what scum has. Like a Loverifier that doesn't die if her partner does and then she can make mooore.

Also, Dormio basically reversed between sane and non-sane from what I understand, so both results were completely useful after a simple test of figuring out which was which. The only issue was if he gave them to scum or someone who died during the night. They could even freely claim "Ohey, I got this thing during the night" because they weren't the cop. So it was kind of powerful in a different way. Anonymous people to tell everyone cop results and the cop isn't in danger.

Two cops is kind of, uh, realllly powerful. In addition to everything else claimed.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1045 on: October 09, 2012, 06:43:26 AM »
Also, at this point, the DOC has claimed. And the scum roleblocker is already dead.

Raikaria, Bard, at this point it might be better for you to just go ahead and claim then otherwise. Bard's practically softclaimed already anyway.

And yes Bard I've grudgingly admitted you're town by now. >:T

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1046 on: October 09, 2012, 06:45:18 AM »
I don't know much about setup speculation.
But what I do know, Zakeri is almost definitely not town.

Chaotick just needs to doc himself or better doc me to ensure I get my result to tomorrow

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #1047 on: October 09, 2012, 07:29:54 AM »
This game has bored me with its role shenanigans.

Cops and docs and bulletproofs and Dan's universal block and unblocks so even their own RB'er can be stopped, holy shit. But I don't know what scum has.

Well, they could have something that blocks roleblocks. :V

On Shadoweh: I don't think it's good game design to give Scum a Loveriser, as it means killing Scum would include killing Town. Any role that makes killing Scum a punishment for Town is a terrible role, and I've already confirmed Shadoweh can neighbourise.

I do not have a role. It's unfortunate, but true. To make up for that, every night I can assume a basic form of someone's role and use it for absolutely nothing.

Night 1 I copied Zakeri's ability to kill someone at night.
Night 2 I attempted to murder myself but failed, I was told I didn't have the ability to kill at night.
Night 3 I copied Shadoweh's ability to neighbourise someone.

Not surprisingly I cannot actually neighbourise someone. So I'm a Role Cop, albeit a weak one, and I actually don't have a role, leading to why I believe Zakeri cannot kill me.

None of this was grounds for me to excuse on role shenanigans alone, and I'm kind of annoyed roles are our primary method of scum hunting with all the conflicting roles.

Two Cops makes me go :/
Role Madness is quickly approaching that shiny list of games I refuse to play.

##Unvote

I don't know anything, let me gather my bearings before I vote. Off-hand I'm inclined to lynch IHNN, not through any fault of his own but removing a liability to Town, but when it comes to sketchy roles I find Rawr's hard to swallow.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1048 on: October 09, 2012, 07:42:49 AM »
Zzzzz Votecount

Hero999 (2) - Serela, Raikaria
DrRawr (1) - IHNN
IHNN (1) - DrRawr

Not Voting - Hero999, Shadoweh, SirChaotick, Zakeri, Bardiche

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

|||||||||||||||| 30%

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1049 on: October 09, 2012, 07:47:11 AM »
Role Madness is quickly approaching that shiny list of games I refuse to play.
It really varies from game to game. Ones that devolve into playing the setup like this, I totally see what you're talking about :/ This game was kind of questionable to absolutely no fault of the setup before then, and at this point is almost purely setup-based with actual play as an afterthought, which is... yeah.

That being said, I'll see it through to the end with a smile as usual :D I'm out of my UGH phase from earlier. It's just... different play! *Shifty eyes*

The thing about a scum role that punishes you for killing it is true, I guess. But somehow, I also wouldn't be surprised... but, it'd have to be IHNN+Shadoweh scum for that to be possible anyway since godfather flip and town scan from IHNN.

So moving on. Suspects.

Zak, Rawr, IHNN...? IHNN I have to consider seriously after realizing, holy shit, two cops. Zak because PoE and his role keeps failing which is kind of suspicious, but I'm not interested unless it KEEPS failing because town read. And Rawr... well... he's kind of borderline in all aspects. Not only that, but his role's interaction with other roles is confusing as fuck, and people who claim to know what was done where didn't get anything out of it.

Hero is also a thing though. I need to go recheck what his night action results were when he talked about those. He's also the source of interactions with Rawr, but results are inconsistent...

Sadly, I imagine Chaotick would have protected Conq if he was around, because super obvtown Conq. I'm sad Conq is gone, but if scum didn't get a kill again I imagine they would have been very upset, so at least it's good for them! o:

One out of Hero or Rawr probably...? :/

Since almost everything is setup spec, it's hard to -not- do setup spec anymore. There has been extremely little in the way of actual playing mafia since partway into d2. This is why we've lost 70% of the battery in about... 16 hours. That's probably the one nice thing. The day is going to be ended quickly >_>