Author Topic: What If... (Ver 2.0 + MORE EXPLOSIONS)  (Read 220052 times)

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
Re: What If... (Ver 2.0 + MORE EXPLOSIONS)
« Reply #810 on: March 23, 2013, 11:10:53 PM »
Military? Who needs a military with Okuu and Flandre on the job?

Government: Yukari would probably run the show. She pretty much does already.

What if YOU, (yes you)... could bring exactly one Touhou out of Gensokyo? Who would it be, and how would things go with them? (No bending their personality)

My fanfics: Touhou Wrecks X!
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness
I made this cool matrixy eye:

« Reply #811 on: March 24, 2013, 08:25:38 AM »
Sega. We would break in to fort Knox and steal the gold...why? Cause Sega is EVIL! And also do other EEEVIILL acts such as:
Form the group EVIL (Every Villain Is Lemons) with doctor DOOOOOOOOM (ALSO known as Fred Phelps), clone Hitler (Twice!), and open presents before Christmas.
But then we would get beating up and sent to jail by batman, escape Shawshank Redemption style, but get killed by morgen freeman and his bro Gorden freeman for being homophobic assholes. (I am NOT homophobic in real life).
,,,,,,,Or Yukari, but she would probably troll me and my family and friends intell i died horribly from a gap prank and reap me with her gaps. Still, better then working for Fred Phelps.

What if Yukari and Yuyuko were lesbians and accidentally give birth to a child?
What would the child be like and what would Youmu, Ran, Chen And Reimu think about this?

« Reply #812 on: April 01, 2013, 02:44:32 AM »
bump

an unmatched sock

• Um...what's this?
  • Should I be concerned? I think I should be concern
« Reply #813 on: April 01, 2013, 04:19:47 AM »
What if Yukari and Yuyuko were lesbians and accidentally give birth to a child?
What would the child be like and what would Youmu, Ran, Chen And Reimu think about this?

Then Youmu wouldn't be the only half ghost...except this one would be half living youkai, half ghost...genetics is a trip. Youmu would probably be weirded out at first,  then get used to it, Ran would feel betrayed at Yukari's leaving her for Yuyuko and leave, packing multiple suitcases (one of which contains Chen), and Reimu, upon hearing this, would just facepalm and go back to her shrine. Except Yukari would probably make her marry the two of them, thusly involving her against her will. Also, which would be the mother? That's never clarified. I suppose Yuyuko might be...which would make sense. Yukari doesn't seem like the parental type, so she would probably skip Gensokyo once she found out, and probably find someone else.

The child herself (assuming it's a "her") would probably be able to make ghostly gaps or something. Perhaps she'd be able to directly alter the boundary of life and death. In which case, if something goes bad, Yukari probably should not get custody...things might go bad. Either way, she would be one freaking powerful kid, with parents that control boundaries and death. Unless genetics randomizes powers...then maybe she can only do food-related magics. I dunno. Answering questions while being half-asleep probably isn't a good thing.

What if Koakuma accidentally filed away Alice's Grimoire, and she had to hunt it down in Voile while trying not to be discovered by Patchouli? Marisa is not allowed to intervene, she's currently drunk and would be of no use.

« Reply #814 on: April 11, 2013, 10:00:49 PM »
   What if Koakuma accidentally filed away Alice's Grimoire, and she had to hunt it down in Voile while trying not to be discovered by Patchouli? Marisa is not allowed to intervene, she's currently drunk and would be of no use.
Alice would sneak in, metal gear mari-er...Alice style.
But Patchouli would realize that Alice's Grimoire is in her library anyways, and give it back cause shes so nice.
"Geez, that sure was a waste of time." Thinks alice.

What if everybody died?

game2011

• magneiptVE
    • Unsurpassed ??asual Dating - Real Women
« Reply #815 on: April 12, 2013, 03:32:50 AM »
The Hakurei Barrier disappears, and then the government comes to claim the land and build a new city there.  That's the end of the Touhou series.

What if Kogasa got a Yellow Lantern power ring?

« Reply #816 on: April 16, 2013, 04:07:23 AM »
Everyone would die, again.

Whaat if Youmu was Sakuyas number 1 fan?

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #817 on: April 16, 2013, 10:18:05 AM »
Then she'd fight with knives instead of a sword.

Here's a fun one.

I forgot his name, but 1 of the Elite Four in... Sinnoh, I think? likes Bug-Types. He loves them, supposedly can communicate with them. What would happen if he met Wriggle?
What happens when Nue's in a pranky mood and at the same time, Yukari's bored? Pokemon XD: Impostor of Darkness

ShiroiMahotsukai

• White Mage with a Twist
« Reply #818 on: April 19, 2013, 05:20:58 PM »
First he'd be shocked at the size of the bug suddenly flying round his challenge room. Opening the conversation with such lines as "What sort of Pokemon are you?" and "Aren't you a pretty young specimen?" he'd quickly charm her to the point that a pokeball wouldn't be neccesary and the elite four suddenly becomes a lot harder. All trainers would have to go on special dodging training to take on the final challenge and huge pokemon would suddenly see a drop in use.

What if the "Theory of Relativity" was disproved and Einstein's Ghost found its way to Gensokyou along with his Science?
"The eyes are the windows that let us gaze upon the soul"

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #819 on: April 19, 2013, 07:07:28 PM »
Well, Yukari has someone to chat with when she's bored. That is, if Gensokyo's complete illogicalness doesn't get overturned by him being there. In which case, the Hakurei Border probably disappears... OH CRAP.

What if Touhou X Fire Emblem? DAMN . Sniped.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 07:21:21 PM by Cybeast710 »

t0k

• Philosophy nerd!
  • To be is to do.
    • 4x13
« Reply #820 on: April 19, 2013, 07:11:29 PM »
What if Tokiko were the next Touhou game's EX boss?

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #821 on: April 19, 2013, 07:20:48 PM »
This post was deleted for:

Me forgetting the modify button temporarily.

ShiroiMahotsukai

« Reply #822 on: April 20, 2013, 12:15:03 AM »
What if Tokiko were the next Touhou game's EX boss?

Then she would gain acceptence in an elite circle of Gensokyou's finest and craziest... and maybe even a real name. With her connections to EX-bosses all sorts of possibilites occur. She would get Flandre to get Patchouli to search her Library for copies of her books and Nue to tag them with a "Seed of Unkown Form" to disguise them potential shrine maidens thieves. Finally, leaving them in the safe hands of Koishi who promised to visit regularly during her travels.

Also, bird shaped danmaku patters with explossive feathery wings and lucky bird themed spellcards "Feather Sign - Ibis Wings".

What if Rumia was a doctor?

an unmatched sock

• Um...what's this?
« Reply #823 on: April 20, 2013, 12:35:38 AM »
Many people would be in need of special "amputations". According to her, doing these puts food on the table. Also, any threat of a malpractice suit would be met with a "Is that so?"

She's the invincible doctor. Any objections to her practices will either be eate- I mean, "have to get surgery," or will be Is That So'd. Best doctor ever.

What if I ask someone else to come up with a question because I'm lazy?

Cybeast710

• CAPCOM MAN
  • OBJECTION!
    • My Let's Plays!
« Reply #824 on: April 20, 2013, 01:54:50 AM »
Many people would be in need of special "amputations". According to her, doing these puts food on the table. Also, any threat of a malpractice suit would be met with a "Is that so?"

She's the invincible doctor. Any objections to her practices will either be eate- I mean, "have to get surgery," or will be Is That So'd. Best doctor ever.

What if I ask someone else to come up with a question because I'm lazy?

Then I'll unsnipe myself.

What if Touhou X Fire Emblem?

ShiroiMahotsukai

« Reply #825 on: April 20, 2013, 01:19:56 PM »
Since nobody dies in Danmaku and death is permenant in Fire Emblem. One hit costs you a life and you would only have one so Danmaku is now sudden death. Or everything is team based 6v6 or something and anyone hit is out and sits on the sidelines drinking until only one side has any people left.

Alternatively Incidents are now solved by sword and sorcery means on a large scale battlefield.

What if Youkai Mountain was an active volcano?

The Noodles Guy

• Flip the screen
  • What if Seija met a guy with bipolar disease?
« Reply #826 on: April 20, 2013, 02:01:28 PM »
There would be no longer Moriya Shrine.

What if Soga and Mononobe refuse to help Futo?
Easy Modo? That's for kids, and for me.

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #827 on: April 22, 2013, 09:28:45 PM »
Futo's hat would eat her whole.

What if Reimu was Marisa disguised as Reimu disguised as Marisa and Marisa was Reimu disguised as Marisa disguised as Reimu, and Nitori was the sister of the church?

Keegster2

• Green shroom
  • The guy that was dead for like 5 years
« Reply #828 on: April 22, 2013, 09:45:49 PM »
My mind would implode, and Nitori would force people to donate to use her inventions.

What if ZUN made English versions of the games?
"I'll give you old-timey, you mountebank!"

« Reply #829 on: April 22, 2013, 10:29:35 PM »
It wouldn't need English patches.

What if Yuyuko ate Gensokyo?
Currently a normal player

Keegster2

• Green shroom
« Reply #830 on: April 22, 2013, 10:35:46 PM »
Then she would go to earth and eat everything on it.

What if there was a Paper Touhou? (A Paper Mario style game)

ShiroiMahotsukai

« Reply #831 on: April 22, 2013, 10:55:12 PM »
They'd have to add an extra mechanic for shooting people side-on, because danmaku is hard to hit with when your opponent's paper-thin. Genji would never have been needed and Marisa's broom would actually be a paper aeroplane. Any fire danmaku would be super effective.

What if Yuuka replaced her parasol with Kogasa?

Kosachi

• Te-Te-Te-Te-Tenko
  • Hinanai Tenko~
« Reply #832 on: April 22, 2013, 10:57:27 PM »
She would get slobber all over the place.

What if Cirno isn't actually stupid, she just outsmarts everyone in Gensokyo and they just don't understand her?
I finally got ahead!

Keegster2

• Green shroom
« Reply #833 on: April 22, 2013, 11:00:52 PM »
Then it would be like a reverse version of that one Regular Show episode where the two get so smart that the others are dumb to them.

What if everyone lived on earth and had normal lives?

« Reply #834 on: April 22, 2013, 11:29:24 PM »
Reimu would be working at another shrine, Marisa would be taking books from every library, Flandre would likely be in the new Scarlet Mansion's basement, etc...

What if Gensokyo is the one and only civilization on Mars, or other planets?

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #835 on: April 24, 2013, 07:40:52 PM »
Reimu would be an aliiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnn~

What if Yukari manipulated the border between skill and un-skilled and gave you the skill of drawing?

an unmatched sock

• Um...what's this?
« Reply #836 on: April 24, 2013, 08:14:01 PM »
Then I would go find a cowboy, we would take three paces, and I would win the quick draw.

What if you tried circle logic on Utsuho and Satori at the same time?

ShiroiMahotsukai

« Reply #837 on: April 25, 2013, 07:40:50 AM »
Satori would immediatly know what you were trying to do and stop reasoning to go have dinner, whilst Utsuho would continue to mutter to herself over and over until *CAUTION* *CAUTION* *CAUTION* *BOOOM!*. Somebody may oneday question why all of the underground Youkai stopped trying to come above ground but since nobody likes them it would remain uninvestigated until people start dying from radiation poisoning.

What if the Moriya Shrine was actually a theme park?

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #838 on: April 28, 2013, 11:52:12 PM »
Then it would be called "Moriya Land", and the shrine would be a gift shop.

What if every character in SA combined their powers?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 11:55:17 PM by Qwertyzxcv »

« Reply #839 on: April 29, 2013, 12:34:34 AM »
It would be an interesting boss fight. But the Spell Card rules make them as powerful as with only themselves.

What if Yukari created a portal below and above you, that link to each other?