Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 104301 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day One
« Reply #390 on: July 03, 2012, 10:14:18 PM »
Mind change: Unsold on NNR wagon. Believe he genuinely missed the significance of the miller claim in his vote switch. Words and actions since have seemed that of townie fighting for life (as much as it was perhaps a bit early for desperation). Would no longer lynch.
...someone is claiming miller?
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #391 on: July 03, 2012, 10:16:05 PM »
Oh you. But w/e; it's highly probable we'll be able to continue this dialogue tomorrow.

Also, LLD can fuck off if she thinks as scum I would hurry home from work to post in mafia on the day my uncle is diagnosed with late stage cancer when I could easily just ignore the thread and let deadlines do their work. I usually refrain from saying stuff like this, but if you're town you need to seriously rework the way you play mafia because it's opaque at best and completely un-fun for your peers at worst. Seriously.

So you're trying to say you're... town because you ran home when your uncle had late stage cancer? Excuse me?

Also, what the hell is this? This is the first I've heard of this (and while I am sympathetic, I will ask you to leave your personal life out of this game. I won't have anyone accusing me of suggesting that they don't care about their family which is clearly not what I was doing.)

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #392 on: July 03, 2012, 10:18:11 PM »
Well my current opinion is Serela is probably town now, so there's an update for you.
Since you're growling at him I should say why, if he were scum he would at least be able to offhand mention why two other people are bad. Also because he's here being a derp. I can't think of a scum game where he didn't lurk through the last few hours.

Fuck Rereading Omba does remind me why I think he's town. He's been pretty uh.. consistant in his hate for me. >_>
What BT said Re: SWWTBTT. Omba spent as many of his posts as possible wifoming about the box without making any opinions on players. Like, never mentioning them at all. In this game the first thing he did is start jumping on people ramming questions down their throats. FUCK I don't want to vote him either now AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also his gut was true because masons are like scumbuddies.

So gathering my balls of fun, Town is Huh what, Rawr, Serela, Omba, LLD, and I think Kilga. Weaker town is NNR and I always like Dan and Conq but it might be the poetry and Celes pic. That leaves.. BT, Pesco, Affinity. Mmm. Pesco is unreadable. I don't think I've read Affinity at all actually. Bleh this isn't working out.

We current have 130 minutes, which is 2 hours.

Don't lynch Serela. >_> I have been touched and seen the light. He is now my townie friend and we're going to make derp posts together. Someone has to start the leap of faith so I will do the Wheee
##Unvote
##Vote: Omba

Kilga: I think I was getting resigned to being a target. But this thing where there is no target and I'm seriously worried about a no-lynch is way worse.
##Unvote
##Vote: Shadoweh

Seriously I hate this game.  Shadoweh you had the chance to read through Affinity and BT and didn't take it.

Don't lynch me.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #393 on: July 03, 2012, 10:19:36 PM »
Miller, mason, same thing. I'm in a rush and suffering from Kisume Quest Withdrawl Syndrome.

BT 207 superbad, practically no substantial opinions. Could-be-this-could-be-that stuff. Appeasement that Conq mentioned certainly possible, though with BT's displayed attitude I woudln't be surprised if it was genuine.

Omba HW vote superbad. Plenty have gone over this. Shadowert vote also bad despite telegraph, original FoS was for being "terrible" without elaboration, and the eventual elaboration (220) was barely different outside of my original reasoning way back when with noting the BT vote tacked on. 221 also casefluff rhetoric that means nothing.

Not done with current events review (though quick look at Omba posting history points out he hasn't posted since), but presently prefer Omba lynch to BT lynch, as much as it looks like the former is more likely right now than any other lynch. Might as well finish up looking over BT though.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #394 on: July 03, 2012, 10:21:21 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Shadoweh

Seriously I hate this game.  Shadoweh you had the chance to read through Affinity and BT and didn't take it.
I did read through them. I didn't comment because I didn't draw any conclusions from it. "I read it and they're still null to me" isn't a very interesting opinion.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #395 on: July 03, 2012, 10:21:25 PM »
inb4 lol dat AtE
w/e

So you're trying to say you're... town because you ran home when your uncle had late stage cancer? Excuse me?

Also, what the hell is this? This is the first I've heard of this (and while I am sympathetic, I will ask you to leave your personal life out of this game. I won't have anyone accusing me of suggesting that they don't care about their family which is clearly not what I was doing.)

-.-
zzz
No, I'm saying that I'm town and the way you frame the me/Omba non-dichotomy is stupid and is hugely frustrating especially since I think you could be this bone-headed as town.
(And if I were scum I would have just lurked through this deadline, trufax; I wouldn't even be close to a prod)

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #396 on: July 03, 2012, 10:30:00 PM »
Finished CE update, no real change in BT opinion since he didn't do a whole lot.

Dead line half hour, yiss? Anyone have vote count handy since Upside-Down Man is absent?

(Or I guess I could look it up for myself <_<)

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #397 on: July 03, 2012, 10:30:59 PM »
He's online now so I guess it's coming right up.

ActionDan

« Reply #398 on: July 03, 2012, 10:32:17 PM »
@Where the F is this mod?

Kilga's last post was pretty good actually.  the FOS on Shadoweh by Omba in the HW post is something I saw and never double checked it.  Also I disliked BT's 207 (which includes a backtrack on his initial vote on me), but other than that I don't think he's done anything else particularly scummy.

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

« Reply #399 on: July 03, 2012, 10:32:39 PM »
I don't expect it to be done soon. I believe Conq is correct still about Omba being L-1. I have no idea what anyone else is at at this point. >_>

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #400 on: July 03, 2012, 10:33:18 PM »
I still think Dan is the scummiest

I'm feeling really ill, actually, so I don't know how much longer I can keep up being here till deadline

My vote is still on Dan if people want me to hammer Omba
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

ActionDan

« Reply #401 on: July 03, 2012, 10:38:11 PM »
I did read through them. I didn't comment because I didn't draw any conclusions from it. "I read it and they're still null to me" isn't a very interesting opinion.

I just don't get why you're ok with this miracle wagon

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #402 on: July 03, 2012, 10:39:09 PM »
also if they null. why not vote them over Omba when the wagon was still young?

Don't lynch me.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #403 on: July 03, 2012, 10:40:06 PM »
Also ##Vote: Conqueror because I dislike not having my vote down somewhere. Dislike him asking me for unnecessary time-consuming things multiple times throughout the day, including the vote explanation just recently when my explanation had been provided before and I was obviously preoccupied with something more deadline-pertinent. Distracting and timewasting requests are not townie things.

(Ignoring most recent exchange with LLD for purposes of this opinion.)

Perfectly willing to switch to Omba before deadline as stated before, though.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #404 on: July 03, 2012, 10:41:50 PM »
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

ActionDan

« Reply #405 on: July 03, 2012, 10:42:43 PM »
Looking through Conq iso

Don't lynch me.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #406 on: July 03, 2012, 10:44:41 PM »
Conqueror (2): DrRawr, huh what, Shadoweh, LLD, Kilga
huh what (1): Omba, Kilgamayan, Pesco, Affinity, NekoNekoRex, Lady Lambdadelta, Omba
Lady Lambdadelta (0): Kilgamayan, huh what, BT, Conqueror, huh what, Dan
ActionDan (1): BT, NNR
NekoNekoRex (1): BT, Serela, Kilgamayan, ActionDan, DrRawr, HW, Shadowert
Kilgamayan (0): Serela, Shadoweh, Conqueror, Lady Lambdadelta, Serela, DrRawr
Omba (6): huh what, Affinity, Affinity, BT, Serela, Shadowert, Conq, HW
Shadoweh (3): Conqueror, huh what, Serela, Affinity, Kilgamayan, Serela, DrRawr, Omba, NNR, Dan
Serela (0): Shadoweh, Affinity
Affinity (0):
DrRawr (0): DrRawr
Pesco (0): ActionDan
BT (0): NekoNekoRex, Conqueror, Omba, Conqueror, Shadoweh

That's what I've got up to my vote.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #407 on: July 03, 2012, 10:45:06 PM »
My Co-Mods Are AFK

Conqueror (2): DrRawr, huh what, Shadoweh, Lady Lambdadelta, Kilgamayan
huh what (1): Omba, Kilgamayan, Pesco, Affinity, NekoNekoRex, Lady Lambdadelta, Omba
Lady Lambdadelta (0): Kilgamayan, huh what, BT, Conqueror, ActionDan
ActionDan (1): BT, NekoNekoRex
NekoNekoRex (1): BT, Serela, Kilgamayan, ActionDan, DrRawrhuh what , Shadoweh
Kilgamayan (0): Serela, Shadoweh, Conqueror, Lady Lambdadelta, Serela, DrRawr
Omba (6): huh what, Affinity, Affinity, BT, Serela, Shadoweh, Conqueror, huh what
Shadoweh (2): Conqueror, huh what, Serela, Affinity, Kilgamayan, Serela, DrRawr, Omba, NekoNekoRex, ActionDan
Serela (0): Shadoweh, Affinity
Affinity (0):
DrRawr (0): DrRawr
Pesco (0): ActionDan
BT (0): NekoNekoRex, Conqueror, Omba, Conqueror, Shadoweh

Not voting: Nobody

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Omba is at L-1

You have ~15 minutes remaining
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 10:50:42 PM by Ran Yakumo »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #408 on: July 03, 2012, 10:46:01 PM »
owned

« Reply #409 on: July 03, 2012, 10:46:17 PM »
omba is at l-1

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #410 on: July 03, 2012, 10:46:28 PM »
Also Omba is L-1, you have 6 bolded names but only a count of 5.

« Reply #411 on: July 03, 2012, 10:46:41 PM »
dormios too fast

Shadoweh

« Reply #412 on: July 03, 2012, 10:48:07 PM »
I'm not 'completely okay with it'. It's not even the first option I looked into if you'll remember correctly. What exactly are you suggesting I should have done?

ActionDan

« Reply #413 on: July 03, 2012, 10:48:14 PM »
Nope Conq is town. 

Omba > Conq.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #414 on: July 03, 2012, 10:48:35 PM »
Nope Conq is town. 

Omba > Conq.

as in I'd lynch Omba over Conq

Don't lynch me.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #415 on: July 03, 2012, 10:49:37 PM »
Ten minutes. Hammer.

Shadoweh

« Reply #416 on: July 03, 2012, 10:51:15 PM »
9 Minutes. Anyone alive can talk about this tomorrow. Any of you here can throw the =====[] down. Don't ask Just Do It (TM)

ActionDan

« Reply #417 on: July 03, 2012, 10:52:33 PM »
I'm not 'completely okay with it'. It's not even the first option I looked into if you'll remember correctly. What exactly are you suggesting I should have done?

I seriously don't know, depends on your opinion.  I mean if I were in your shoes I think I would have said something like, "I don't think Omba is so scummy, let me look into X" or something along those lines.

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #418 on: July 03, 2012, 10:52:58 PM »
##unvote
##vote: omba

ActionDan

« Reply #419 on: July 03, 2012, 10:53:04 PM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Omba

*prays*