Author Topic: Umineko Mafia - Day 4  (Read 71560 times)

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Umineko Mafia - Day 3
« Reply #330 on: July 23, 2009, 04:15:34 PM »
I'm disappointed that I didn't come home to a hammer. Y'all suck.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #331 on: July 23, 2009, 04:25:59 PM »
120-Gives points against NF, including pointing out something wrong with NF's case. However, he then says "TOO SCUMMY TO BE SCUM", which seems like something a new player would say. States suspicion of Donut & Pesco. He's reasoning is alright, and then he votes Donut for jumping onto "that", "that" being a small part of a post NF made. I think he was saying that he thought Donut was trying to get people off of him by voting NF, because Donut voted NF on something he thought was weak.

Why was his reasoning alright? You obviously endorsed it the way things turned out.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #332 on: July 23, 2009, 04:36:16 PM »
His reasoning is that you and Donut had an extremely quick "argument", and then you both voted Kiro. That's why he found you and Donut suspicious. The reason I thought it was alright was because one could possibly see a connection between you two because of that, at the time he posted.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #333 on: July 23, 2009, 04:52:17 PM »
That doesn't explain much. The connection was possible because of what? Which assumptions were made and what uncertainties were ruled out?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #334 on: July 23, 2009, 05:14:15 PM »
Archive trawling fun.

I'm not the only one that thinks Rou could do no evil

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #335 on: July 23, 2009, 05:24:25 PM »
Okay, I'm gonna give my analysis player-by-player:

Pesco - in all honesty, I think I've already said all I have to here. His ominous 'not vanilla' claim, his refusal to claim further even at hammer, his starting the wagon on the claimed cop - I have no complaints whatsoever about his lynch, but I admit there are other players to consider so I'm gonna get to work.

Kiro - What now? I practically forgot you were playing, to be honest.
Posts very little on D1, agreeing that NF is worth lynching despite his claim but doesn't actually throw down a vote.
Gives this comment to me:
I don't see why there's a problem with that and it frames your bias into thinking they're acting in concert when they were actually voting me for different reasons. I get that Pesco not making a clear explanation of things is not good, but looking at the situation as a whole, I don't think it's that worthy for you clinging to it all the way to now.
The point is that it seems somewhat convenient that they both switched onto you simultaneously. Obviously the point doesn't hold since Donut flipped Town, but it made sense to me at the time. >_>

If you'll notice, I'm not voting you (Donut) because your posts are short.
I'm not getting this. You thought he was Town because he made short arguments in Pesco's defense rather than long, overdrawn ones?

On D2, pulls out a case on Zakeri for stepping back from the Pesco lynch. Then flips BACK onto NF after he storms off, claiming it'd only help scum. I stand by my earlier belief that Scum!NF would have nothing to gain from this course of action.

Gets mad because no-one is defending NF. I guess I don't count given that I only managed to post three times that day.
But what does this complaint achieve? If he thinks that NF needs defending why doesn't he do it himself? >_>

Day 3, switches targets AGAIN over to Pesco, which is strange considering previously he thought I was arguing a pretty fruitless point.

In general, Kiro seems to be asking a lot of questions but he doesn't ever seem to settle on a single concrete point, which is irritating. Still, seen nothing from him that appears outright scummy (unless you count Pesco's accusation of 'he's still alive' >_>).

Carthrat - D1 vote on Zakeri seems very forced, and runs off the idea that you only get one post in RVS. Jumps on NF and pursues him until the copclaim, then moves to Pesco. Eventually hammers Donut since the Pesco wagon wasn't moving, so he's more or less clear of that.
Then on D2 has exactly the OPPOSITE opinion of NF, voting him to start and holding it all the way. I find it interesting that now he gives more or less no arguments against Pesco despite his earlier suspicion of him.
He was the first to suggest letting the timer run out on NF, and later argued that the copclaim meant nothing since claims could easily be fake. This from the guy who earlier reprimanded Zak for trying to vote NF.
On D3, initially skips over Pesco AGAIN and instead turns on me for tunneling him and not liking the NF modkill. So I'm at fault for not being okay with sitting around and letting a player who I think is town get modkilled and losing us a day? >_>
Then FINALLY gets back to Pesco for meta abuse and insisting that I'm Town despite attacking him all game.

All in all, Carth seemed to try very hard to avoid the Pesco lynch from D2 onward, interesting considering how much he supported it D1. Getting massive scumpair vibes, and even without that his flip-flop opinion on NF feels really scummy to me.

Serp - Jumps on Donut early on for the quote that cleared him to Pesco, which I can more or less understand. Then jumps on Dorian G which is in many ways a BAD sign to me. He compares Dorian to Mr_Alert, but IIRC ALert was Town, so yeah. :/

Doesn't really validate his case on Dorian far beyond 'he isn't posting, and if he's Town he'll be a liability lategame'. I'm used to Serp pulling out more detailed arguments, and I don't remember him settling for easy targets like Dorian.
Maintains his beliefs on Dorian into D2, then jumps onto NF for the claim/target declaration. Unvotes at L-1 out of fear of quicklynch, and never puts his vote back.
D3, moves onto Pesco and calls out Carth for contradicting himself over him.

Personally I'm very interested by his apparent lack of an opinion in terms of Sodium, when he explicitly said he'd  be watching out for him after Dorian dropped. A very grey area for me.

More to come, but I didn't realise exactly how much I had to catch up on. Plus the lack of a mouse on my  (and probably a tl;dr to help people out)new laptop is making this kinda difficult. >_>

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #336 on: July 23, 2009, 05:25:52 PM »
EBWOP: More to come (and probably a tl;dr to help people out), but I didn't realise exactly how much I had to catch up on. Plus the lack of a mouse on my new laptop is making this kinda difficult. >_>
aaaaaaaaaaaagh I hate this laptop sometimes

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #337 on: July 23, 2009, 05:27:51 PM »
Quickie Day 3 Votecount:
13:13 < Kilgamyon> Throw mountains on Beatrice, for example, and she'd still be ugly as sin.
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #338 on: July 23, 2009, 05:29:59 PM »
EBWOP: More to come (and probably a tl;dr to help people out), but I didn't realise exactly how much I had to catch up on. Plus the lack of a mouse on my new laptop is making this kinda difficult. >_>
aaaaaaaaaaaagh I hate this laptop sometimes

You see why I don't like making big posts by phone.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #339 on: July 23, 2009, 05:36:34 PM »
Now you're just assuming that I know exactly what Dorian was thinking of when he typed that. But anyways, he most likely assumed Donut was scum, seeing as he voted Donut in the same post, and then noticed that you and Donut had voted Kiro extremely close to each other for a reason that he failed to see, as stated in his post. Thus, he thought that you and Donut were a scumpair because after an extremely short talk, you both voted Kiro out of the blue, at least, that's what he saw.

He did rule out a lot of things though, like it was a coincidence, or that you are both town, or that you two are actually aliens here to conquer earth by winning at forum mafia.

Considering his point of view, and how he was playing, I thought his thoughts were reasonable. I never said I agreed, but I just thought that it was acceptable.

...How is this relevant again?

Ninja Roukan
He compares Dorian to Mr_Alert, but IIRC ALert was Town, so yeah. :/
You're thinking about that game where I replaced him, right? If so, he was scum. I'd know because I replaced Mr.Alert. >_>

Nice Kilga quote, Alice.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #340 on: July 23, 2009, 05:41:06 PM »
Why was Dorian's reasoning alright TO YOU.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #341 on: July 23, 2009, 06:32:37 PM »
Why was Dorian's reasoning alright TO YOU.
Holy crap, do I have to say this again? TAKING INTO ACCOUNT HOW HE WAS PLAYING(NEWBIE, QUIET, DOESN'T KNOW THE OTHER PLAYERS WELL), AND WHAT HE SAID HE SAW("DONUT AND PESCO WENT FROM FIGHTING TO VOTING THE SAME PERSON FOR NO REASON"), I FELT THAT IT WAS ALRIGHT FOR HIM TO COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT HE CAME TO. AND THAT WASN'T EVEN THE FOCUS OF POST 120.

And once again, how is this relevant?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #342 on: July 23, 2009, 06:37:25 PM »
I'll let the others judge for themselves if you've actually answered the question properly.

Why it's relevant is because scumDorian and scumSodium are going to have a hard time rationalising why and what their role did. It's a lot easier when you're a real vanilla townie.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #343 on: July 23, 2009, 06:48:52 PM »
Zak - Strange unvote/revote on Pesco, but I'm reading it as RVS. Then REALLY votes Pesco for throwing around insults left, right and centre. By next post has switched to NF and is now reprimanding me for pushing the Pesco case. Uh...what?
Despite his earlier claims that Donut is just rusty he switches to him over the other lynches in late D1. His reasoning for clearing Pesco is 'scum Pesco would have given up by now', which makes me very sad.
Fearmongering questions to Donut, Carth and Serp which seem intended to instill doubt rather than test faith. Don't see what they'd achieve, since scum typically know better than to go for a case they can't argue legitimately.
D2, begins engaging in meta reading. Suspects that the setup is F11, but then has no complaint with voting the copclaim. Contradiction, anyone?
Engages in Donut bandwagon analysis which achieves absolutely nothing.
Then attempts to analyse Pesco's crumbs, saying absolutely nothing that anyone couldn't figure out from the first read of it.
On D3, back to attacking Pesco for his meta vote on Kiro. Makes sense to me, to be honest.
But in most cases, he seems to be trying to look like he's contributing when really he's saying nothing useful. Whether that's because he's trying to waffle or he just can't think of anything useful to say is open for debate, but I'm very iffy about him.

Affinity - Immediate press on NF for not liking weak reasoning, and not putting votes behind his suspicions. Comments that Pesco isn't responding to his accusations.
Pushes NF harder on this point in later posts, then brings out the point on clearing Serp.
After the copclaim comes out, though, switches to Donut, mentioning him for the first time in his voting post. This is despite having questioned Pesco several times over his previous posts.
Clears Dorian for raising an original point against Donut (contradiction on his opinion on effort), meaning he 'did more hunting than NF ever did'. Doesn't make any comments about his lurkiness, though, or indeed any of the other iffy statements Dorian made (NF getting a pass for being too suspicious for example). Finally, I can't actually make out the point that DOrian supposedly made in his own post.
Attacks NF on D2, but doesn't vote based on the CC and instead aims for Zakeri for retreating too hastily from the Donut flip. Admits later he will vote when Zak responds, but by D3 seems to have disregarded his case altogether, going for me instead for tunnelling Pesco. Why didn't he move his vote to Zakeri even after he got his response?

I want to see how Affinity responds to this WoT before I give a more precise opinion of him, but I'll note on D1 he jumped from NF to Donut surprisingly hastily, and he heralded Dorian's innocence a littler too fiercely for my liking.

Finally, Dorian/Potassium Benzoate - Dorian really didn't have a clue what the hell he was doing here. Too Townie fallacy in reverse, not responding to attacks on himself, generally being kinda useless...feels quite like a new guy, but now we have Sodium Oxide to consider too.
In his first post, Ferryl Oxide accuses NF of being a suspicious confirmed Townie (>________>), IIoAs Donut and puts out a pointless PesRou conspiracy theory. Let me quote this for emphasis:
Roukan and Pesco:For some reason, I have a theory that they're pretending to argue(as usual) in order to distract town.
'As usual'? Did Magnesium even consider this before he posted it?
Starts D2 with a semi-clear of Pesco through the logic of 'You're always scummy'. Excuse me while I dip my head in some cement.
Then votes Nietz for being unoriginal throughout D1, and after ONE POINT takes it back and goes back to Pesco.
Pulls out a WoT on Zakeri which is massively IIoA and suddenly wants to vote him for moving onto Donut. His point on Zak clearing Pesco feels notably iffy:
Also, Zak says Pesco is good for stating his thought process, although I find that this is ironic. Zakeri(well, everyone pretty much) disliked NF's "effort=clear", and yet he himself was doing the same with Pesco, and how he liked Pesco was explaining his thought process.
No, these are not the same thing. Zak is saying here 'you've explained your reasoning thoroughly, so I trust you'. NF said 'you used a lot of words, so I trust you'. No-where near the same.
He seems very, very reluctant to comment on Dorian's play.
On Day 3, Caesium Hydroxide drops Zakeri as well and moves back to Pesco.
I will admit I was thinking of a different game in terms of alert, though - I was thinking of the F/SN round where he was Rider.

All in all, Plutonium Permanganate is more scummy than Dorian was. He refuses to comment on the latter's play, switches cases with reckless abandon and has IIoA thrown all over the shop.

TL;DR, YOU CAN START READING NOW

I will agree that I was far too focused on my Pesco case yesterday, but I hope this post is enough proof that given enough time I'd have looked at other people.
Currently I still have a good deal of suspicion of him, but other candidates that are acting notably scummy were more or less ignored. Carthrat was too insistent on NF being scum despite the copclaim, and in general Professor Utonium (I'm running out of elements here) is all over the place - refusing to give HIS OWN OPINION on Dorian's posts, tons of IIoA, jumping between cases like a frog across lilypads...(I'm so clever.)
My opinions on other players are probably dependent on later flips: Kiro needs to start making solid cases rather than jumping all over the shop. Serp seems alright but has pretty much no opinion on Phlebotinum despite his suspicions of Dorian. Affinity preached Dorian's innocence a little too hard, which'll reflect badly on him if Platinum flips scum. Zak needs to start producing genuine analysis and stop being a hypocrite ('I think this game is F11, but I don't mind voting the sole copclaim!'), but a lot of what he says seems more misguided rather than scummy.

In conclusion, my current suspects for scum are Pesco, Unobtanium and Carthrat in that order. Since we still don't actually have a votecount (>_>) I'm gonna make the move that avoids a quicklynch.

##Vote: EX Na2O2

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #344 on: July 23, 2009, 07:14:19 PM »
Pesco: I asked what you thought of Affinity and you answered that Rou looks Town to you after Affinity voted him. You don't explain why and furthermore, you're deflecting my original question. Elaborate on why you think Rou is Town due to the above and give me your opinion on Affinity. Also, you need to answer Affinity's #322.

Affinity: Your points on Roukan are fine, but I just find it odd that you're making the effort to prod him by voting. I respect the power of votes to dictate conversation. The fact that you vote Roukan and make no mention of Pesco who by now is reasonably suspicious is what's putting you on my scumdar now. In regards to the tunneling comparison, the cases on BOTH NF and Pesco have been "solid" or at least worth looking into. If one shouldn't be "attacking people for voting him (Nuclear Fusion)," why does it look like you're attacking Rou for voting Pesco?

Furthermore, people shouldn't be praised just because they did not vote for donut on D1, as it was reasonable to assume that he was going to be lynched anyway.

I don't know where you think I mentioned something like the above. Care to explain? And also as Serp mentioned, who do you think is scum now?

I've noted Carthrat's initial vote for Rou, then the switch to Pesco. Also noticed Zakeri's flightiness as Serp has mentioned. However, they're not standing out to me more than Pesco and Affinity at this time.

In response to Rou: "I'm not voting Donut because his posts are short," but I was voting Donut because he actively made a defense for someone else as well as piggybacking onto the Dorian vote. That's the point I wanted to make with him because he was distraught he can't scumhunt because he doesn't type as much as other players. I also did not get mad specifically because nobody was defending NF. That was just a general observation I made about everyone else. More specifically, I was mad/frustrated that NF was going to get modkilled and my impression was that there was going to be less substantive evidence of bandwagon analysis because he wasn't lynched per say. Once it seemed apparent he was just going to disappear, people just let it be and it was a wait and see scenario as the timer wound down.

I'm not finding Pesco's questioning of Sodium useful. Interpretations on what Dorian meant are not objectively fair to analyze. Not sure where you're trying to go with this when your vote happens to be on me right now.

Cut by Rou:

Will need to think about your resulting cases some more. Lunch break for me soon and not enough time to do the necessary re-reads to have a better opinion on Rou. A lot of it just looks like summarizing, but I'll have to get to it later.

Also, my unofficial votecount has Pesco at 4 votes (L-1), Roukan at 1 vote, Kiro at 1 vote and Sodium at 1 vote. Zakeri is not voting atm.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #345 on: July 23, 2009, 07:37:36 PM »
In response to Rou: "I'm not voting Donut because his posts are short," but I was voting Donut because he actively made a defense for someone else as well as piggybacking onto the Dorian vote. That's the point I wanted to make with him because he was distraught he can't scumhunt because he doesn't type as much as other players.
I'll give you this point. For some reason I thought you weren't voting Donut at that point in time, which is why that point stood out. >_>

I also did not get mad specifically because nobody was defending NF. That was just a general observation I made about everyone else. More specifically, I was mad/frustrated that NF was going to get modkilled and my impression was that there was going to be less substantive evidence of bandwagon analysis because he wasn't lynched per say. Once it seemed apparent he was just going to disappear, people just let it be and it was a wait and see scenario as the timer wound down.
To be fair, defending him would be relatively pointless if the odds of him returning were nil, except for possibly gaining some Townie cred. And even then scum could easily defend the Townie if they're going to get modkilled anyway, so at best any analysis would be a WIFOM.

Also, my unofficial votecount has Pesco at 4 votes (L-1)
So, can we get a fullclaim now?

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
« Reply #346 on: July 23, 2009, 08:21:16 PM »
Non Si possono cancellare gli errori commessi ma,
Nel tempo in continuo movimento, un giorno verr? la stagione per porvi rimedio.

Day 3 Votecount - 2 days 7 hours remaining
Pesco (4) - Serpentarius, Kiro, EX Na_2SO_4, Carthrat
Roukanken (1) - Affinity, Carthrat
Kiro (1) - Pesco
EX Na_2SO_4 (1) - Roukanken

Not Voting: Zakeri

Pesco47 is at L-1!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 02:32:11 AM by Alice Margatroid »
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #347 on: July 23, 2009, 09:11:32 PM »
Role PM says Townie Aspirin Addict. Which is clearly not Vanilla Townie.

Can I self hammer yet?

If not, then
##Unvote
##Vote NaI-(PEsCO4)7-IN-T2He-H2O2Le

And before I forget, only scum would have known the modkill would end the day.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #348 on: July 23, 2009, 09:24:30 PM »

Day 3 Votecount - 2 days 7 hours remaining
Pesco (4) - Serpentarius, Kiro, EX Na_2SO_4, Pesco
Roukanken (1) - Affinity, Carthrat
Kiro (1) - Pesco
EX Na_2SO_4 (1) - Roukanken

I'm awesome like that ;D

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #349 on: July 23, 2009, 09:33:39 PM »
Does the Role PM explain exactly HOW Townie Aspirin Addict is different from Vanilla Townie? >_>

Also, I'm not sure who Pesco just voted - himself or Sodium. :/

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #350 on: July 23, 2009, 09:36:16 PM »
Well like I said in my earlier posts, I have aspirins which I can pop at night to deal with headaches. Go bother Alice for the exact Role PM after my flip.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #351 on: July 23, 2009, 09:46:26 PM »
So you did self-hammer. >_>

*shuts up*

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #352 on: July 23, 2009, 09:51:19 PM »
You fail at reading.

Can I self hammer yet?

If not, then
##Unvote
##Vote NaI-(PEsCO4)7-IN-T2He-H2O2Le

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #353 on: July 23, 2009, 09:57:31 PM »
O...K.

There's still 48 hours left in the day, so I have no intention of hammering any time soon.

Still mad at Pesco refusing to clear up his role PM at L-1 despite being asked to, but he's been doing that all game so it's hardly something new. >_>

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #354 on: July 23, 2009, 09:58:54 PM »
Getting me modkilled isn't very nice of you. Claiming to be VT when the role PM clearly says otherwise would be lying. And liars should die.

Sodium

• pew pew lasers
« Reply #355 on: July 23, 2009, 10:02:13 PM »
The "as usual" was supposed to refer to how you guys always attack each other, not the "pretend to attack each other". I wrote that without much time as I was trying to get a post in before I had to go(about an hour before the day ended). And I told you it was useless. It was just some hilarious gut feeling I felt like sharing. I even said "ignore this if you feel like it".

Just because I haven't said anything about Zak doesn't mean I dropped it. Also, Pesco never explained his thought process clearly at all. You were the one trying to beat it out of him. And I was voting Pesco most of Day 2, and finished Day 2 with my vote on Pesco. Pesco then OMGUS'd Kiro, while using meta. Why wouldn't I stick my vote onto Pesco?

Also, Dorian's posts were shit. There, happy? I was trying to give reasons to why they were shit(while not using that word), such as him being a newbie, and the reasons that he posted, but the posts were completely useless(WHY DONUT IS SUSPICIOUS AFTER EVERYONE ALREADY SAID WHY) and/or vague("that", what the fuck is "that"?) and/or BAD(TOO SCUMMY TO BE SCUM). If this isn't what you're looking for, PLEASE ::), tell me what you are looking for. Either way, I get the short end of the stick here.

Pesco, I like how you still haven't answered my question. Your "answer" was not an answer to my question. Cool role claim btw. Serious. I'm going to unvote for various reasons right now, one of which is the fact that you're planning to hammer yourself(which is bad), another is that I actually believe that roleclaim(for various reasons). I'll vote someone later after some re-reading.

##Unvote

...I have a feeling that doing this will result in something bad for me, but whatever.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #356 on: July 23, 2009, 10:06:46 PM »
Getting me modkilled isn't very nice of you.
Forgive me for trying to come up with SOME sort of reasoning for why you'd vote yourself, the most obvious one being 'scum!Pesco wants to end the day early to cut off discussion'.
Claiming to be VT when the role PM clearly says otherwise would be lying.
If you're actually claiming to not be vanilla based on FLAVOUR, I will die inside. Does taking aspirin actually do anything in-game outside of flavour?

Still no explanation for why you L-1'd yourself? >_>

Quote from: EX R2D2
Pesco, I like how you still haven't answered my question. Your "answer" was not an answer to my question. Cool role claim btw. Serious. I'm going to unvote for various reasons right now, one of which is the fact that you're planning to hammer yourself(which is bad), another is that I actually believe that roleclaim(for various reasons).
- You accuse him and simultaneously UNVOTE him?
- Your two reasons for unvoting him - self-hammering and BELIEVING THE CLAIM HE'S BEEN MAKING SINCE D1 - are painfully contradictory. Mind expanding?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #357 on: July 23, 2009, 10:06:55 PM »
How lame. If I was going to self hammer, I would have done so long ago.

Pesco, I like how you still haven't answered my question. Your "answer" was not an answer to my question. Cool role claim btw. Serious. I'm going to unvote for various reasons right now, one of which is the fact that you're planning to hammer yourself(which is bad), another is that I actually believe that roleclaim(for various reasons). I'll vote someone later after some re-reading.

Of course you like it, it gives you reason to revote me later. Since you believe my claim, tell everyone why.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #358 on: July 23, 2009, 10:07:22 PM »
By which I mean why do you only believe it NOW?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #359 on: July 23, 2009, 10:08:18 PM »
I didn't L-1 myself. Carthrat is voting me, but Alice was playing with dolls didn't notice. I've asked Edible to come fix it.