Author Topic: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Game Over, Town Wins]  (Read 114081 times)

W

• Heat Joker
Re: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Day 4]
« Reply #1080 on: July 22, 2011, 06:28:21 AM »
One revive may be worth it but I doubt he'll know who killed him even if he says his protect was on me, it can still be debunked and won't hold all that well.

Yeah. I just want to see if he protected someone other than you. Unlikely, but you never know.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #1081 on: July 22, 2011, 06:31:38 AM »
Today?!?!

:V

Oh God the :effort: :comedycentral:
(I'll get right on that tomorrow)

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1082 on: July 22, 2011, 06:32:51 AM »
Yeah, I meant game day, not real-time day. :V
I'm sure as hell not going to finish this tonight.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1083 on: July 22, 2011, 09:44:48 AM »
Yeah. I just want to see if he protected someone other than you. Unlikely, but you never know.
And I realize this doesn't matter at all due to reasoning Mikhail already gave earlier.
Shows me right for posting late at night.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1084 on: July 22, 2011, 09:47:50 AM »
Regardless, I think the likelihood of a Xix; Yuan partnership has greatly increased with Mala's revival. This pairing easily gets around the Scum action limit (if there is one) By Yuan's target simply being a lie.

##Vote: Xix
Yuan is scum per Mala. Vote: Xix. ???

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #1085 on: July 22, 2011, 11:18:52 AM »
I'm leaving soon for camp, but shouldn't Depore claim.  I mean there could be a gimmick in her role since (I thought anyway) that she was the obvious one that Miya would track.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #1086 on: July 22, 2011, 09:14:23 PM »
Votecount of Still Sky Blue Standard

Moonin (1): Caladbolg, Miya

Not Voting: Caladbolg, Mikhail, Moonin, Depore

With 5 alive, you require 3 to lynch!
Day 4 ends in about 49 43 hours and 40 minutes.

6 hour deadline cut.

Bard Edit: Let's make that six hours instead bro. :D
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 09:17:21 PM by Bardiche »

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #1087 on: July 22, 2011, 10:37:14 PM »
I dislike diminishing deadlines based on less-than-24-hours lacking activity because some of us are working overtime during the day and have various other commitments. >_>

Anyway, I sadly have nothing new to bring to the table. I am (well, was) a 1-shot Commuter, and I used it on N2 after my ego got the better of me - figured a combination of my activity surrounding the Iffrita kill and my not trying to hide my identity would net me some negative attention. (At least Oldepore getting RBed N1 saved it for me.)

I'm not sure where I sit on Moonin at this point, largely because I still don't really want to give up the double-night-action thing, but I don't know why he would have thought Miya the most likely to die when One had just claimed bodyguard who had targeted Miya N2 since it seems logical that he probably did it N3 as well. (Though why no one else pointed this out in the meantime is unknown to me.)

Mikhail's out, so my other options are Miya and Caladbook, where Miya wins the role shenanigans battle but Caladbook wins the looking townie battle. I'll want to go over both of them when I next have the free time, but that isn't looking likely for the next couple of hours, because it's bloody hot up here and air-conditioned dinner is basically a must tonight.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #1088 on: July 23, 2011, 12:23:30 AM »
No blame for misreading, but I thought Miya was going to die on night 2, before One claimed what his role was.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #1089 on: July 23, 2011, 12:35:49 AM »
As did I. But keep in mind Yuan showed surprise near the start of the day when I revealed I was a watcher combo.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #1090 on: July 23, 2011, 01:35:58 AM »
I'm not sure I'm parsing that sentence correctly Okay I've figured out where the confusion came from. You initially mentioned thinking Miya would die on Night 2. What I asked about is why you targeted the bodyguard, the person statistically most likely to die because they can redirect NKs to themselves if they guard correctly, on Night 3, like you seemed to be claiming here when you talk about "last night" on Day 4. Day 4's "last night" would be Night 3 and not Night 2.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #1091 on: July 23, 2011, 01:58:49 AM »
This almost feels like the aBGM Day 5 situation.  I have to agree that role shenanigens make Miya the greater of two goods if compared to Book, and that is more important imo. 

So I really don't have much to add at the moment.  I will get some paper and a pen and write down actions through the game to see if I'm missing anything.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #1092 on: July 23, 2011, 02:24:06 AM »
Damn, Depore's role was quite useless.  Question for Miya, pretending scum has double-actions (as I suspect),  do you think your track result may have been skewed if Depore were to NK and commute the same night? Or would your action fail?

Anyway, activity is stalling regardless of outside commitments, (I for one am getting a little apathetic), so instead of Bard toying around with a bardiche slashing hours off deadline, I'm going speed things up a bit and revive one.

What's your favorite dessert One?  Mine is good old fashioned chocolate cake.

Bard please don't kill me for this!

##Evocate One

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #1093 on: July 23, 2011, 02:28:09 AM »
Desert? Should I ask the Mod for that? Because flavor wise, I believe my Wish should have been to have Depore Love me instead!
Btw...why Pie?

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #1094 on: July 23, 2011, 02:36:20 AM »
You know the drill by now.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #1095 on: July 23, 2011, 02:37:06 AM »
One has returned to the game.

Votecount of ARGH YOU IMPULSIVE PLAYERS!!!

Moonin (1): Caladbolg, Miya

Not Voting: Caladbolg, One, Moonin, Depore

With 5 alive, you require 3 to lynch!
Day 4 ends in about 38 hours and 20 minutes.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #1096 on: July 23, 2011, 03:01:44 AM »
Though even then, that depends on the fact of flavour meaning something.

@Mod: Does Flavouring Mean anything?

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #1097 on: July 23, 2011, 03:37:34 AM »
Ze flavour, it means nothing.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1098 on: July 23, 2011, 03:38:24 AM »
Yay, I'm finished with [REDACTED] and now I have time to read this.

So these are the claimed roles then?

03. Caladbolg - Death Miller One-Shot Vig Informed Townie
04. Mikhail - Reviver Treestump
05. Moonin - Weird Neighborizer
07. Depore - One-Shot Commuter
10. Princess Miya - Tracker/Watcher
01. Just - Vote Manipulate + Track all players in game every night
09. Demon Navarus - Weak tracker + Corpse rolecop
02. Empress Iffrita - ?
12. Sage Orwen - Roleblocking nighttalker
08. Prophet Mala - Jailer
06. Xix - Unsealed Evil - Reflexive roleblocker + ?
11. One - Mercenary - Bodyguard
13. Yuan - A roleblocking ability + ?

Depore, your role seems a bit out of place.  :derp:

Question for Miya, pretending scum has double-actions (as I suspect),  do you think your track result may have been skewed if Depore were to NK and commute the same night?
Don't trackers usually follow their targets to all their targets?

One, claim all information you have.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1099 on: July 23, 2011, 03:41:00 AM »
EBWOP: @Mikhail, this is a much simpler answer to your query, but it makes about as much sense in this setup as the one-shot commuter.

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #1100 on: July 23, 2011, 03:41:28 AM »
Sure~ Apparently if I say what I know, its pretty much confirmed Town Victory.

I did not mention this, but I will now
For my Role Ability,
Defending someone Twice in a row,
Shall show the Alignment of the Target.
In Which I have used,
To Determine the Align, of a Certain Princess,
In Which she is Now,
A Confirmed Townie~
Yay~

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1101 on: July 23, 2011, 03:43:10 AM »
Well then. Screw you Moonin.  :V
Should we just end the day then?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1102 on: July 23, 2011, 03:45:52 AM »
Actually, Moonin, do you have anything to say?

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #1103 on: July 23, 2011, 03:46:10 AM »
Well then. Screw you Moonin.  :V
Should we just end the day then?

You certain you want to hammer at this moment?
I kinda like being alive.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1104 on: July 23, 2011, 03:47:38 AM »
I'm not actually going to hammer yet. I want to get my rereads done.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1105 on: July 23, 2011, 03:48:37 AM »
EBWOP: Because in the case that Depore is ninja scum, I don't trust you people not to lynch me in LYLO. :V

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #1106 on: July 23, 2011, 04:09:08 AM »
Ah.  Read the whole ending of day 2.  Pay attention to it.  Look.

Do you still hold to this idea that Iffrita/Miya family feud was town vs. scum or are you going to push that entire day and the like as an EXTREMELY stupid scum gambit that deliberately drew attention to someone who was being read high town by most?

Starts with teetering to want to shoot me and Demon constantly has to push for Iffrita's shot all day because that is the only reason she did not shoot me over Iffrita.  Yeah, taking out tracker and then having to lynch scum would have been more optimal but I think scum were fearing the amount of shit Navarus would give Book if they did not go with what she was ranting and raving about.  She kept trying to do me in up to the point where it got really ridiculous with Nav.
Then my 666 held a legitamite concern about UK protection not going to Book if she shot me, a townie and her miller ordeal and all she had to answer to that was:
... No, fuck you.

...But this is all if MOONIN is flipping town (which, really?  Seriously?!  :colonveeplusalpha: )
So I would love you all to jump on his case and kill him when you're ready~

Thank you ONE~  :*  Take that hat off so I can kiss you on ze cheek :V

And Mikhail, Depore did not leave to do anything last night or visit anyone so no, I do not think duo actions would have skewed it.

Skull

• Skull
Re: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Day 3]
« Reply #1107 on: July 23, 2011, 04:14:06 AM »
Depore
Didn't you read my thing on Depore?

Both role and play shenanigans say she's town. >.>

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1108 on: July 23, 2011, 04:15:55 AM »
Do you still hold to this idea that Iffrita/Miya family feud was town vs. scum or are you going to push that entire day and the like as an EXTREMELY stupid scum gambit that deliberately drew attention to someone who was being read high town by most?
Eh, what?

Starts with teetering to want to shoot me and Demon constantly has to push for Iffrita's shot all day because that is the only reason she did not shoot me over Iffrita.  Yeah, taking out tracker and then having to lynch scum would have been more optimal but I think scum were fearing the amount of shit Navarus would give Book if they did not go with what she was ranting and raving about.  She kept trying to do me in up to the point where it got really ridiculous with Nav.
Miya, go read that part of D2 again, and look at yourself. You looked horrible.

Then my 666 held a legitamite concern about UK protection not going to Book if she shot me, a townie and her miller ordeal and all she had to answer to that was:
... No, fuck you.
I still hold by that sentiment if you think I would go to the lengths to claim death miller vig and draw everyone's attention on to myself when I could just claim vig and be done with it.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1109 on: July 23, 2011, 04:18:16 AM »
Didn't you read my thing on Depore?

Both role and play shenanigans say she's town. >.>
I read it and responded to it way back when, remember?
The reason why I'm holding off on hammering Moonin is that if for some godforsaken reason he flips town, you'll all going to quicklynch me and lose the game tomorrow. So I want to reread him at least one more time and compare him with the only other possibility.

Also it would be great if Moonin would post.