Author Topic: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Game Over, Town Wins]  (Read 115018 times)

Ouja

• Ouja
Re: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Day 4]
« Reply #1050 on: July 22, 2011, 03:27:18 AM »
O wait, I think I get it... Derp... me, silly Bard, indirectly trolling me.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1051 on: July 22, 2011, 03:33:08 AM »
Hasn't everyone claimed night actions already?

How does your role function in that regard?
I have an Informed Townie role. I can explain further if you want, but I know that a treestump exists.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #1052 on: July 22, 2011, 03:33:52 AM »
No. Living - Target Night 3

03. Caladbolg - No one
04. Mikhail - No one
05. Moonin - One
07. Depore - No one
10. Princess Miya - ???

i believe everyone has stated their targets already.
Pre-edit: heh, that list looks silly.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #1053 on: July 22, 2011, 03:36:10 AM »
Or I could wait on the nonexistent extra person :V

Depore is clear. She did not visit anyone last night or do anything.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #1054 on: July 22, 2011, 03:41:48 AM »
Oh.. Why did you think it was me Day 3? 

Also that means that message from the mod wasn't sent by you.  Bastard Mod shenanigans perhaps.  If I were to revive One, it's possible (but unlikely) he targetted the scum and the scum killed him.  E.G it's still possible his target is scum.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #1055 on: July 22, 2011, 03:43:58 AM »
Alright...

So.

Is there any reason not to chop off Moonin's telepathic head?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1056 on: July 22, 2011, 03:45:43 AM »
Zzz.

I want to actually reread him first. And cry because my scum reads were way off this game.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #1057 on: July 22, 2011, 03:50:27 AM »
Bard, you bastard mod, you gave me the wrong PM. I've been trying to help town all along because of this mess-up.

@Miya: Why did you want everyone to claim who they targeted before you?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1058 on: July 22, 2011, 03:51:25 AM »
Moonin, are you claiming scum?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1059 on: July 22, 2011, 03:58:57 AM »
Actually, I can't believe I'm asking this question.
##Vote:Moonin

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #1060 on: July 22, 2011, 04:14:03 AM »
No. If you read carefully, I claimed that Bard gave me a town role.

There's very obviously scum shenanigans going on here. Mikhail and Depore are confirmed, I don't think the last scum is Caladbolg, which leaves either me, the most likely option, or Miya, who started the whole thing on Iffritas. This would mean that scum planned on hard bussing during day two to give Miya infinite town cred, and Yuan some cred. This would have also meant that Caladbolg couldn't have shot wrong. It's possible scum!Caladbolg shot Iffritas after seeing how badly she handled the claim, but the way Caladbolg handled the way today has progressed, with the clearing of Mikhail makes him seem very town sourced.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1061 on: July 22, 2011, 04:15:49 AM »
##Unvote
Oh fine let me actually read the game.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1062 on: July 22, 2011, 04:17:26 AM »
You realize Miya just completely cleared Depore?

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #1063 on: July 22, 2011, 04:21:23 AM »
Yes, I do, which means Depore isn't the last scum, since if Miya is town, she'd be telling the truth, and if Miya is scum, then that doesn't leave any slots left for Depore.

you're going to be just as confused as I am tomorrow.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #1064 on: July 22, 2011, 04:27:44 AM »
Mikhail and Depore are confirmed,

I understand your Depore point but why is Mikhail confirmed again?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1065 on: July 22, 2011, 04:32:36 AM »
Mikhail is confirmed through my role. I'll explain in a few hours once HAHA STOP IT DAMMIT ON IRC.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #1066 on: July 22, 2011, 05:02:56 AM »
Votecount of #irseamafia Is Way Fun! (gj Bard!)

Moonin (0): Caladbolg

Not Voting: Caladbolg, Mikhail, Moonin, Depore, Miya

With 5 alive, you require 3 to lynch!
Day 4 ends in about 66 hours.

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #1067 on: July 22, 2011, 05:20:52 AM »
Ugh, Mafia is bad for my sleep schedual, I just normalized YESTERDAY, please don't ask me to stay up until 3 in the morning making cases on people, why am I doing this, I'm going to be lynched before my case is taken seriously anyway.

Miya lazily hops off One and onto Just This doesn't mean as much, since One wasn't scum, but it did solidify a town lynch (give or take a third party). It also let Miya tuck away the One suspicion until a later date when it could be worked on or dropped if One started doing well.
The initial suspicion against Iffritas but the fact the vote took so long, and the case was copy and paste from everyone else who did the work for her. This still feels like lazyscum waiting for the case to be made. Scum, if hardbussing, would want to have a large hand in catching the scum they are bussing. I notice Miya gives shoutouts to Mala, and Yuan, giving both of them a share of the town credit.
Opinions: One is Scum,  Xix is not town, Yuan is town, Orwen is likely scum. Later votes Orwen due to having the largest bandwagon
Votes Yuan after the jailer claim from Mala. Interesting thing to note that she jumped right on Yuan without even asking any questions, and tries to get in a half-hearted implication against Yuan.
Post justifying Xix's lynch.

everything outside of the case against Iffritas is barebones. All of her cases outside of Iffritas so far have been town, and she tries to give Yuan a large town clear for helping bag Iffritas. basically, scum play for day two was to give some role-source heavy bussing against Iffritas, which would then give Yuan and Miya enough of a town clear to ride out the rest of the game. Yuan turned sour when Mikhail popped up and revived the actual jailkeeper, but Miya's been able to just lay low.

Whoever is left alive in the threeway, please keep an eye on her.
That's all I have for now. I need to go to sleep.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #1068 on: July 22, 2011, 05:38:32 AM »
Caladbolg,

you are an informed townie dayvig death miller.   How long have you known that there was a treestump in this game?  Also what did the information tell more precisely besides "treestump."

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #1069 on: July 22, 2011, 05:40:45 AM »
Ok you know why my vote that didn't happen immediatly was NOT bad like everyone and their dog is saying?
Because it let me gage how Iffrita would react without pressure.
And she folded like a house of cards with an immediate claim.   HMMM
I hate how everyone is just boiling my case on Iffrita down to stealing everyone else's ideas but what are you gonna do?

Next is last will comments which is what, exactly?  What are you trying to say by linking them?

Orwin: That close to deadline and I was picking up strange vibes from him.  Yeah I would much rather have a lynch than a no lynch and risk us not having the manpower at deadline to get one.

Jailor who was proven town comes back and cc's someone.  Role heave shenanigans but I thought it was valid non the less.

And what about my explaination for a Xix lynch?  I consolidated my thoughts on why I was going to vote him since quick reread was just comments from the post above and Fos'ed him.  That all made sense to me and came out so you could see my opinions on why I why thinking Xix scum.

I'm going to need some links and citation to where "I tried to give Yuan a large town clear." 

The lack of a vote for you, which can be a legitamite point this time seeing as how you don't have a report to clear with, only solidifies my opinion that you spent that post BSing a case on me and then chose not to vote me for it because it's so bad. 
Do you really think I'm scum and that I just won't go through?  If so and you are town, which means Book scum, then why not vote and solidify opinions instead of whoo hoo and not even try to prevent your lynch and get someone who could be scum?
##Vote: Moonin

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #1070 on: July 22, 2011, 05:45:45 AM »
Moonin I understand your arguement, but could the bussing argument apply to then Book as well?  If I remember correctly, Book wanted to shoot Miya, but then shot Iffrita.  Both claimed roles that helped kill scum. 

It's true of course that Book was more active, but Book's reads where just as wrong (as were mine).

Miya never had to claim Tracker/Watcher to SUPERBUS Iffrita.  But the dayvig ability was something of an obvious must use, or risk being rolecopped and denouced.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #1071 on: July 22, 2011, 05:53:40 AM »
I'll check the thread tomorrow morningYAWN....

Remember I can always revive One to confirm his target

Also I don't see why Scum couldn't have double action, as Yuan tried to deny this idea.  It's WIFOM, I know, but why bother trying to post it if she wasn't trying to mislead town?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1072 on: July 22, 2011, 05:54:33 AM »
Right, so in addition to my bastard vig I am an Informed Townie in that I have several "Orbs" I can open at night to reveal information about players in the game. I can open one Orb per night, and I am told each of these Orbs are connected to specific players. There were 4 Orbs to begin with. Orbs break by themselves when their corresponding players die, and in that case I do not receive any information.

N1 I was told there was a tracker role in the game.
N2 I was told there was a treestump or equivalent in the game who could be trusted to be working for Chaos. I was debating claiming this on D3 but Xix had to self-hammer like an idiot before I could decide.
N3 I was told there was a neighboriser in the game.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1073 on: July 22, 2011, 05:55:51 AM »
Moonin I understand your arguement, but could the bussing argument apply to then Book as well?  If I remember correctly, Book wanted to shoot Miya, but then shot Iffrita.  Both claimed roles that helped kill scum. 

Could you explain the latter part of this paragraph?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1074 on: July 22, 2011, 05:56:24 AM »
Oh, and my last orb broke when Yuan died.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1075 on: July 22, 2011, 06:08:58 AM »
Oh, and yeah, I'd appreciate it if people didn't hammer Moonin before I finish my rereads.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #1076 on: July 22, 2011, 06:13:01 AM »
Ah ok. That explains that.

At one point I thought that the 3rd scum was a rolecop because of the coincidence of the cc from Mala.  Also a scum dayvig would have good reason to claim and shoot when the town is divided between two people.  Of course it would be optimal to shoot town, which is what you just may have done if UK wasn't so adamant about shooting Iffrita.  But in the case a scum dayvig shoots scum, their town cred is substantial anyway.

Also the clears given are different in Value.  Depore looked 2nd scummiest apart from Moonin.  I was looking a lot more town.

Certainly Moonin should be the lynch for today, but I will have to compare you and Miya... tomorrow.   Again... YAWN.

(I just hope Bard doesn't troll me by Modkill if I revive one) :ohdear:

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1077 on: July 22, 2011, 06:19:37 AM »
I'd like to point out that I was on track to shoot Miya for much of D2, and I honestly don't think people would have blamed me if I did. Also, I think that if I were scum, getting rid of the tracker/watcher would be worth more than the mini boost in townie cred I would get from shooting a person who the majority of town wanted to lynch, but that's WIFOM.

But if Miya is scum, I don't see the value in her clearing Depore, when her vs Depore is a much easier match than her vs me. >_>

A One revive might be worth it near the end of the day to get any information that he might have.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #1078 on: July 22, 2011, 06:23:39 AM »
Then why say the first paragraph?
"I'd like to say... BUT... It's bad"
Yeah...

Scum me doesn't make sense.  You heard it here if Moonin flips town.  (Which, really?)

One revive may be worth it but I doubt he'll know who killed him even if he says his protect was on me, it can still be debunked and won't hold all that well.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #1079 on: July 22, 2011, 06:27:40 AM »
Then why say the first paragraph?
Gut. :V

Also, if it weren't for role shenanigans and flips, I would have a scum read on you and a town read on Moonin. It's okay, we have all day to read. Miya, I'd also like for you to read and post what you think about a "case" on me today.