Author Topic: hunt for old th06 versions  (Read 2746 times)

hunt for old th06 versions
« on: October 02, 2010, 02:28:27 PM »
Hello. I was experimenting with th06, and had the random idea of looking at previous versions of the game and what exactly got changed between those versions. However, I quickly found that the only versions I could get my hands on were 1.02f and 1.02h. I noticed that the 1.02f patcher might also include all the earlier patches, however it would take some effort ot extract that information (and I will resort to that if all else fails).

So anyways, if anyone reading this actually owns a pre-1.02f version of the game, please let me know. To check the version, just open readme.txt and look at the bottom right part of the readme header.

PS: for those wondering why I'd want something like this... there's no real practical reason - I'm just curious. And sometimes obsessively curious :)

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
Re: hunt for old th06 versions
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 02:55:47 AM »
Oh hi. I had the same curiosity for finding the Earliest Trial of TH07, with the Lost Spell Cards in them.

Paper Conan

• Productivity, all day 'erry day
  • NOPE, just kidding~
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 04:24:53 PM »
Oh hi. I had the same curiosity for finding the Earliest Trial of TH07, with the Lost Spell Cards in them.

Matsuri

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 06:45:13 PM »

Saaaaaame here.

Iryan

• Ph?nglui mglw?nafh
  • Cat R?lyeh wgah?nagl fhtagn.
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 03:55:02 PM »
What about the version with the six-fingered thief? Or was that the trial version?
Old Danmakufu stuff can be found here!

"As the size of an explosion increases, the numbers of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 06:24:45 PM »
So far no luck getting any earlier versions. In the odd chance that someone encounters an older version, please let me know.
EDIT: I found version 1.00 in a torrent which I'm not allowed to link to. But at least now I have the files I was looking for.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 01:34:55 AM by ultramage »