Author Topic: Paletweb Ordering?  (Read 5364 times)

LadyScarlet

• Too lazy to make this a gif right now
  • Still scumming for a good pull
Paletweb Ordering?
« on: December 31, 2012, 04:52:19 AM »
So, I'm trying to buy a Nendoroid Flandre Scarlet from Paletweb. I got the email that they automatically send right after an order that says the next mail should have a paypal address... except that the auto-email was the only one I got. Am I doing something wrong, or is Paletweb just REALLY late with these things? I don't want my billing date to expire!

BTW, I've checked my spam folder many times. Nothing.
My Youtube Channel. I mostly upload Hisoutensoku videos.

Re: Paletweb Ordering?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 05:44:40 AM »
How long have you been waiting? It can take a couple of days for them to send the invoice out, especially if you submitted your order right before the weekend. It will contain the total cost for your purchase, calculated costs for various shipping options, and their PayPal address.

Well, it has been a few years since I last ordered from them, so hopefully the above is still valid. :V

LadyScarlet

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 06:24:32 AM »
I've been waiting since a day or two before Christmas. Still haven't gotten it. If I never get this e-mail, I'm ordering a Mameshiki from Amiami instead.

pineyappled

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 06:59:40 AM »

Lepetit89

• Deranged Collector
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 08:40:39 AM »
Check your PayPal account. Recently, I didn't get any additional e-mails either, even though I'm not sure how to pick shipping options in that case.

That being said, I don't know if they simply send the invoice to the PayPal-account that matches the e-mail address you use for Paletweb or if it's something different. For instance, I had the issue that I changed my mail address and they tried to send the invoice to the old PayPal address.

To be 100% safe, just contact them.

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2012, 03:19:40 PM »
I ordered from Paletweb last year around this time. They did include a message saying that their offices were closed until after the New Year so I assume it would be like that this year again. First, I got the Automatic mail for Order Check on 12/27/2011. Two days later, I got a bill mail titled About your purchase items that included the paypal addresses (12/29/2011). They confirmed my payment on 1/5/2012, and shipped on 1/6/2012, both with email notifications.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

LadyScarlet

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2012, 06:11:29 PM »
Thanks for the info, Yuyuko. I'll try to wait until after new year's.

I don't have a PayPal account. My plan was to wait for the email, then forward it to my mom who has a PayPal account so she can pay for me and I can reimburse. However, nothing can kick off without the email.

If I don't get an email after new year's, I'll order from either Mandarake or Amiami. I bought my Figma Aya Shameimaru from Mandarake and my Flandre Scarlet plushie from Amiami.

Nevindar

• Wandering Tourist
  • ... what do we have over here?
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 11:46:46 AM »
I have also placed an order on Paletweb, the 26th to be specific, and like you I have yet to receive the bill mail.

Searching the web a bit, it seems that it can take up to a few weeks for the bill mail to arrive.

I also suppose it might be a bit busy around this time of the year, so I'm going to wait until the end of this week before mailing them about it.

LadyScarlet

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 03:39:59 AM »
Well, I already contacted them, not knowing the situation. I've always been known for my impatience. :/

Quad City QBs

• tumblr, tumblr, in the attic,
  • who is the most problematic?
    • maullarmaullar @ Tumblr
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 11:51:47 PM »
Tangential, but I'm still waiting on my shipping notification from AmiAmi. Received my bill, paid it, and received payment confirmation all on December 21. The payment confirmation email said that "Your payment will be confirmed during our business hours and your order will be shipped within 2 business days. A shipping notification mail will be sent within 24 hours of order shipment. Please be advised that paid orders cannot be combined, split, or otherwise modified. All sales are final."

Come on, I want my Madokami  :ohdear:

e: ...and look what I find on my doorstep as soon as I get home
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 05:39:07 AM by Bad Appellant!! »

Nothing in this post should be construed as legal advice, nor as creating an attorney-client relationship, nor as an advertisement for legal or law-related services.
Art Thread | Writing Thread | Tumblr NSFWAsk.fm

LadyScarlet

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2013, 02:32:43 AM »
Okay, I'm starting to get kind of worried now.

I figured they were closed for new year's, but now it's the 4th (5th over there) and I still don't have an email. :(

Nevindar

• Wandering Tourist
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2013, 07:32:52 AM »
I understand that, strange.
I just got mine though (and its enormous!), so I'm sure you will receive yours shortly.

Is the Nendoroid Flandre still in stock?
I read about one guy that waited for a very long time due to the item being out of stock.
(It went out of stock shortly before he ordered it and the site had not updated).

Lepetit89

• Deranged Collector
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2013, 08:19:10 AM »
I don't think an item being out of stock would affect the waiting time, they'll just inform you about the item being out of stock before sending out the invoice mail.
Regardless, I'd just contact them at this point, better to be safe than sorry, and I don't think you're going to step on anyone's toes.

Nevindar

• Wandering Tourist
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2013, 06:16:13 PM »
Well, that was the thing in this case. They did not inform him until after he asked about it.
But yea, ask. If I had not received my mail today, I would have sent one myself by now.

LadyScarlet

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2013, 03:48:16 PM »
I got my mail, just didn't bother posting about it. I ended up ordering Flan from Mandarake because Mom thinks that cheaper is better, which it is.

Thanks anyway!

Nevindar

• Wandering Tourist
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2013, 04:35:49 PM »
A bit late, but I finally received my own items.

Pretty fast too, left on the 21th and arrived today.