Author Topic: [RPG] Gensokyo Trollolympics  (Read 41147 times)

Re: [RPG] Gensokyo Trollolympics
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2016, 02:34:49 AM »
> Why can't I move?
> "The newspaper explains it, and Sakuya has a copy."
> She said it was her first time going outside?
> "I didn't know it was your first time outside. You don't even seem to be affected by the sun. Why did you wait all these years? You could have been free long ago."
> I wait patiently. No sign of Sakuya.
> "You know, if you're not going to let go of me, you might as well tell Sakuya to come over and show you that newspaper."
> Ow, my ears. Why did I have to crash headfirst?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #151 on: September 17, 2016, 02:42:02 AM »
>"Oh, okay."
>I turn to Miss Whatever You Want
>"What's this about paper now?"

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #152 on: September 17, 2016, 02:53:37 AM »
>"I will go, keep Miss Troublemaker under containment !" One of the mes said and departs.
>"Okay !" We all shouted.
>One of the other mes goes and tells her."Because i wasn't ready, Kuya-sama would have stopped me, and big sis would have punished me, and i also didn't want to cause trouble."
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 01:12:47 PM by Starlighthawk »

R. P. Genocraft

• Craftsman of absolute unpredictability
  • Boundary of productive and lazy
« Reply #153 on: September 17, 2016, 10:56:56 AM »
//Sorry for the late reply, been busy the past days :V
"She said she was going to the SDM. Probably to solve a incident happening there. She just left, i'm sure if you go fast enough you'll get there in time! In fact according my calculations, you should go in 5...3...1......"
>"Really? Ugh... whatever, I'll talk to her later, ze."
>Komachi saunters up the stairs, a few moments after "Marisa" lands at the Hakurei Shrine. She looks between the both of them, then gives a lazy wave.
>"Heya, you two here for the pranking contest thingamabobber?"
>"Oh hi, I kinda forgot about that. I guess I'll go talk to Suika and..." I'm frozen for a moment as I see the real Marisa flying in our direction. She doesn't seem to have noticed me yet, nor the others have noticed her.
>"Right, just remembered I got something reeeealy important to do now! Se you guys later!" Then I fly in the opposite direction of the true Marisa.
>I take a turn where they can't see me, then I disguise myself as a butterfly and go back.
>Spying time!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #154 on: September 17, 2016, 12:57:38 PM »
(Seems like it'd be real hard to be a butterfly when you got a big ole bushy tanuki tail)

>"Well, ain't that somethin'?" says Komachi, as she watches 'Marisa' fly off. "Wonder what got in her bonnet?"
>I glance around, and note the proper Marisa oncoming. "Aha. Guess we had us a faker."

>_

R. P. Genocraft

« Reply #155 on: September 17, 2016, 02:27:45 PM »
(Seems like it'd be real hard to be a butterfly when you got a big ole bushy tanuki tail)
>_
//Actually Mamizou can change the size of her tail and ears to hide them, she just made them invisible to the naked eye.

« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2016, 02:38:11 PM »
//That would be one gigantic butterfly. Not suspicious at all right?

R. P. Genocraft

« Reply #157 on: September 17, 2016, 03:54:39 PM »
//That would be one gigantic butterfly. Not suspicious at all right?
//I meant a normal-sized butterfly. Mamizou can disguise her size too, or else she wouldn't be able to turn into shorter people.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2016, 04:14:38 PM »
>I stopped chasing after Marisa. Lady Patchouli must've still had been asleep... Koakuma of course couldn't stop her. I turn back towards the mansion and start heading back. Hopefully Meiling had been keeping watch of the young mistress.

« Reply #159 on: September 17, 2016, 04:30:55 PM »
>"I already knew she was a shapeshifter, Marisa needs her broom to fly, after all. Now, I do wonder if that was Nue or Mamizou? Hopefully the former, I am confident that Ms. Mamizou would have smart enough to realize that Marisa always drops by the Hakurei Shrine."

>"But enough of that, how has your day been, Ms. Onozuka?"
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #160 on: September 17, 2016, 09:10:32 PM »
//Pretty sure Mamizou is not actually a perfect shapeshifter, and there would at least be conservation of mass?

>"Can't complain, really," Komachi says. "Heard about this prank off, figured it sounded like fun. How about you? Hiding from the boss?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #161 on: September 18, 2016, 12:45:39 AM »
>The me that set out to find Sakuya-sama spotted her and went to her encounter. "Kuya-sama ! That Bunny Lady Reisen was pulling some weird mind tricks on you, there was no intruder or anything, she said that she was doing it because the newspaper has something about it."
>The other mes that stayed with Bunny Lady to restrain her keep their eyes on her. "She found Kuya-sama, now she will bring her here to see about what you told us."
>One of the mes starts messing with her bunny ears again. "It's really fluffy...."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #162 on: September 18, 2016, 12:47:05 AM »
>"Oh. Young mistress, are you fine out here like this?" I ask her, continuing to head back with her to the mansion.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #163 on: September 18, 2016, 12:53:26 AM »
>"Is that so~?" I ask the Flandre rubbing Whatever You Want's ears.

« Reply #164 on: September 18, 2016, 01:34:37 AM »
> What's taking Sakuya so long? Can't she just pause and fly over here?
> I try and count the clones based solely on touch.
> Seems like there's 3 of them here. Another probably went after Sakuya. They're not separate entities, the one with Sakuya could read the newspaper and the ones near me would react accordingly. Why would Sakuya have a reason to hide it? I doubt she would be trying to prank her master's sister. I've seen friendly fire in the past, but in those cases they weren't truly allies to begin with.
> Perhaps I should find a way to pass the time while I wait for someone who might not come.
> "You know, I've always wondered how you can fly with those wings. It looks like it would be physically impossible."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #165 on: September 18, 2016, 02:09:30 AM »
>"Yeah, follow me !" The me with Sakuya-sama says before leading her to our captured rabbit.

>"Well, you don't have any wings, and you can still fly too, hey, don't bunnies make holes to live in or something ? Does that mean you live in a cave or something undergrond ?" One of the mes ask.
>"I dunno, we are vampires, but we don't sleep hanging on the roof like bats, so she must also live in a house like we do too." The second one replies.
>"But it would be kinda cute to see Miss Reisen pop out of a hole on the ground like a normal rabbit though." The third one adds in.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #166 on: September 18, 2016, 02:18:22 AM »
>"You know, what's it like to have wings anyway?" I ask one of the Flandres.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #167 on: September 18, 2016, 02:23:23 AM »
//Reisen, a traitor in the eyes of the lunarians and one who abandoned her comrades, talking about someone not being "True Allies." More irony~
>"I don't think you should really be involved in something like this, but yes, there's apparently a sort of pranking competition going on." I tell the young mistress.

« Reply #168 on: September 18, 2016, 03:00:20 AM »
>"Can't complain, really," Komachi says. "Heard about this prank off, figured it sounded like fun. How about you? Hiding from the boss?"
>"Not really, i assumed that she would be quicker to rise today, she loves annoying other people. But she was fast asleep as always. Personally, i don't mind, it gives me a reason to spend the day off, i just hope Chen doesn't burn the house down while i'm gone."
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #169 on: September 18, 2016, 03:04:51 AM »
>Rumia ask me about the wings and the one me prodding Miss Reisen ears stops and says: "Well... it feels normal, i can't really describe it, i can flap them and i can make the little gems on it glow, they look really pretty in my opinion, and i think Kuya-sama thinks so too."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #170 on: September 18, 2016, 03:12:44 AM »
>"I think your wings are pretty too..."

>"Hmm... I wonder..."
>I create a sphere of darkness around me and try to mold it into a winglike shape on my back. I at most get a weird blob before I feel a weird feeling... Like I'm tired, but I have so much more energy to spend... My head feels a bit weird near my ribbon too. Unable to maintain the darkness in that form for more than a few seconds, it soon spills out into the sphere shape again.
>Well it was worth a shot. I frown as I remove the darkness.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #171 on: September 18, 2016, 03:39:14 AM »
>Komachi gives and appreciative chuckle. "It's rough, yeah. You gotta enjoy your time off. Don't think I've met Chen, though, how's she been?"

>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #172 on: September 18, 2016, 11:26:02 AM »
>"Thanks !" We all say to Rumia.
>"Oh ! So a pranking contest is going on ?" Me-1 says.
>"That looks fun ! Why don't we try it a bit later ?" Me-2 proposes.
>"Uh huh ! But remember, don't hurt anyone or mess with someone that is busy with something important okay ?" Me-3 says.
>"Hai !" The other two shout.

>"Cmon ! We are just over here !" I tell her while pointing to the 3 mes and the bunny girl and Rumia.

« Reply #173 on: September 18, 2016, 02:14:07 PM »
> "I guess you violate common sense as much as anyone else in Gensokyo. We're all cheaters in that sense. And I... uh..."
> I probably shouldn't discuss what happened back home. What I did back on the moon.
> "It didn't seem like Sakuya was doing anything important. Rumia had just crashed and Meiling was sleeping. I thought I could get you but it turned out you were immune. So instead I tried something on Sakuya."
> Here come the knives. Or worse.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #174 on: September 18, 2016, 07:48:06 PM »
>"A pranking contest?" I tilt my head.

« Reply #175 on: September 19, 2016, 04:20:16 AM »
>Komachi gives and appreciative chuckle. "It's rough, yeah. You gotta enjoy your time off. Don't think I've met Chen, though, how's she been?"
>"Well, I can happily say that she's shaping up to be a great Shikigami much like myself, but she could work on her math skills and her manners a lot more."
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 04:23:43 AM by the old guy »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #176 on: September 19, 2016, 09:28:41 PM »
>"Well nobody messes with Kuya-sama while i am around and gets away with it !"
>We all bonk her in the head.
>"Bad rabbit girl ! This means we will torture you with affection !"
>All the mes start petting and hugging Miss Reisen, caressing her ears and making tickles once in a while.
>"Come have some fun too Rumia-chan !"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #177 on: September 19, 2016, 11:07:24 PM »
>"Uh... What should I do?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #178 on: September 19, 2016, 11:09:49 PM »
"You give her affection like how you would to a pet, like a real bunny or a cat or a dog, try petting her ears." One of the mes says.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #179 on: September 19, 2016, 11:17:55 PM »
>Treat her like I would a real rabbit, huh...

>I slowly bend down to one of her ears, and take it in my hand....
>...Then I swiftly place it in my mouth and give it a good chomp.

>Huh, it certainly tastes like a real rabbit... I think as the ear sits between my front teeth