Author Topic: Path of Radiance Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 122415 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Path of Radiance Mafia -Day 1-
« Reply #270 on: January 12, 2012, 03:24:28 AM »
I should organize my thoughts. They're rather scattered right now and I need something to look at to remember what my reads were when I wake up.

To Be Organized:HuhWhat PX  Shadoweh
Pending Input:Zakeri
Iunno: Trickysticks nurserawr
Uninteresting at moment: Affinity Bardiche Pesco
Looks townie enough I guess: Conq  BT Dormio

I have three rereads to do! Right. That. Now. Before I hit the post button.

PX... actually looks like TOWN for once. I can't remember ever really thinking this about PX before.

Huhwhat you've cut me and I've read the thread so much D: I mean the WoT was more about WHY I oh jeez nevermind it's not like I've done much for defending myself to be possible besides I usually have to say that to Pesco at least once per game anyway and he never believes me either :V That being said, I've never been too good at reading huhwhat. Except that one time an eternity ago in Dwarf Fortress, I have -never- been good at him. My reads on him are always shaky since, well, always, even if I pretend otherwise for the sake of having an opinion sometimes. And it's no different now x_x

Okay and then Shadoweh.

...well she's assumably a nightvig. It is rather an issue deciding which alignment this vig belongs to, since honestly, a non-normal-scum-NK could belong to any alignment. I don't know what to do with this.

...wait but then I don't have any targets FUCK
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #271 on: January 12, 2012, 03:29:20 AM »
I didn't think you'd give the vig shot to the town. I just think that you're terrible for not doing so. You are not an infallible Mafia goddess whose gut is worth listening to over the combined gut and logic of 13 players (or at least the ones that look townie and have enough experience to handle a vig).

I'd honestly rather just lynch you at this point than write up :words: about why I think Pesco is town or write up :words: about why player X is a better target than Pesco (more likely the latter since null-leaning-town reads are kind of garbage on D1), but this is rooted in personal frustration enough that I think I should probably take a break from posting before I consider doing any of the three options. I could try and justify it with a "you're reactionary enough that you're prob scum nightvig or SK" but I know that'd be bullshit. :/

also schezo and i totally could have solo'd that game anyway ;_;

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #272 on: January 12, 2012, 03:31:43 AM »
Hey Shadoweh, how about you tell me why I shouldn't stop you from shooting Pesco. :V Why does Pesco deserve to be shot?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #273 on: January 12, 2012, 03:33:43 AM »
Dormio, your first point seems like a stretch: I recognise Shadoweh said she'd have an easy time lynching Rawr (a sentiment I disagree with), but I did not see her say she only voted for people that would be easy to get lynched. Link me to the specific statement that lead you to that thought?
As for voteparking, no, I believe Serela has a decent chance of being lynched today. I've not voted for anyone I think is a lost cause.
It was this statement.

I dunno, the following thoughts keep floating around my head ever since Shadoweh claimed vig:
Shadoweh is a SK.
After all, she has said that she's only gone after people that she believed she was capable of getting the lynch off on.
On top of that, she's been arguing with Pesco, saying how scummy she finds him and crumbing shooting him, but you know... Has she actually even bothered to make a case on him throughout today?
Sounds to me like some sort of set up to look like a townie nightvig.

I'll address the last part of Bardiche's post in another post.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
:/

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #274 on: January 12, 2012, 03:40:03 AM »
Dear Rawr:
There are players in this game other then Shadoweh. You have done nothing but tunnel on me all day. Please take your opinions and kindly look at the other players with them, telling us consisely who else is scum because this is a 14 player game.

Also I have claimed to be able to kill someone tonight, making lynching me a terrible idea. You should find a new vowel, possibly one that isn't a rehash of everyone else's cases. You would make an excellent vig shot, but I would feel terrible if you were actually town and I removed you so early on my judgement alone.

...well she's assumably a nightvig. It is rather an issue deciding which alignment this vig belongs to, since honestly, a non-normal-scum-NK could belong to any alignment. I don't know what to do with this.
What the hell is this
I didn't think you'd give the vig shot to the town. I just think that you're terrible for not doing so. You are not an infallible Mafia goddess whose gut is worth listening to over the combined gut and logic of 13 players (or at least the ones that look townie and have enough experience to handle a vig).
I said I would listen to Affinity! I'd listen to Bardiche too since he kindly made my wishes come true earlier. He did wish for a vig on someone earlier, didn't he?

I'd honestly rather just lynch you at this point than write up :words: about why I think Pesco is town or write up :words: about why player X is a better target than Pesco
Then you either don't believe Pesco is actually town or you're not willing to try hard enough and this is something you should be ashamed of. I see some more 'scum nightvig' stuff in there that I'm graciously ignoring. I am guarenteeing a kill tonight, and my sais-on-faire says I'm not interested in pleasing anyone with it. You tell me if that makes me town or scum.

And I totally think you could have solo'd that game as Serela's radio buddy.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #275 on: January 12, 2012, 03:47:18 AM »
Then you either don't believe Pesco is actually town or you're not willing to try hard enough and this is something you should be ashamed of. I see some more 'scum nightvig' stuff in there that I'm graciously ignoring. I am guarenteeing a kill tonight, and my sais-on-faire says I'm not interested in pleasing anyone with it. You tell me if that makes me town or scum.
What I was trying to say was more "I'm irritated with the selfish way you're handling your role and I would want you out of the game if it weren't for the fact that you're probably town and lynching you would be bad for my wincon". I don't think you're SK due to the effort you put into crumbing.

Playing Mafia while emotionally worked up is generally a bad idea for me if that wasn't obvious from... pretty much this entire D1, so I'm not going to talk about Pesco until I've cooled off. I'll probably re-read him when I do, so maybe I'll end up changing my mind (though honestly, I doubt I'll end up reading him as scum). I don't even know at this point.

Shadoweh

« Reply #276 on: January 12, 2012, 03:52:25 AM »
After all, she has said that she's only gone after people that she believed she was capable of getting the lynch off on.
On top of that, she's been arguing with Pesco, saying how scummy she finds him and crumbing shooting him, but you know... Has she actually even bothered to make a case on him throughout today?
Of course not.  Why try to convince people of something you believe in with words when a nightkill will do so much better?
Sounds to me like some sort of set up to look like a townie nightvig.
If it looks like a townie nightvig, and sounds like a townie nightvig, then obviously it's a:
A) Town Vigilante
B) Scum Vig
C) Vanilla Town
D) Serial Killer

You're pretty much ignoring everything I'm saying right now. There's no raport between us. I've actually addressed you a few times. You're continuing to willfully confuse 'scummy people I think other people will agree with' with 'will lynch anyone for food' when I've corrected you thrice. LOOK at what I'm saying, Dormio. And answer me this, do you believe Pesco is town enough to defend him like this, and why?

Here's the deal, yo. People pushing for Scum vig need to slap themselves in the head. Without going into If I Were A Scum Vigland, the role itself is rare in comparison to the opposite. You currently have no reason to assume a predominantly town role is scum besides wanting to stubbornly hang onto my lynch. You especially don't when there hasn't been a town vigilante counter-claiming me, because when there's a scum vig there's usually a town one to counter-balance it. So stop with your contrived SK LOL and assume I just might be telling the truth.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #277 on: January 12, 2012, 03:58:51 AM »
oh i dont know... maybe its the part where i think youre scum, or where you keep bringing me up as someone to lynch, or where you keep questioning me about my reasons.

and the only vowel i know is U

youre right ill post my other reads

i think are town: bard affinity pesco px
may not be town: huh what dormio serela shadoweh conq
i dont know: zak bt tricky

ill make more words later

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #278 on: January 12, 2012, 04:01:03 AM »
Oh I missed Bard's post.
If you recognise you have a failing in that last regard, then work to improve it rather than sit there and go "^_^ Lol I'm so bad at this whee".
But it's fun :D... yeah I know :c

I do try to make cases, but right now I have a bit of a problem in that I'm not reading anyone as scum in the first place. (It's hard to make a case when I don't have a target to make it on) Starting to comb through the people I had passed off as uninteresting though (Pesco/Affinity/Bard) although I'm probably just going to pass Bard as town by the time I'm done, Affinity as unsure without more input because Affinity scares me, and Pesco is Pesco and apparently in danger of being nightkilled except it looks like Bard is suggesting he can roleblock sahodweh and, and

:C??? Okay so none of that worked out, as assumed, which is why they had been put in that category in the first place. Starting to think I should just go with the only person I've read as worse then null at all (Other then when I feel like huhwhat isn't town which is way too volatile of a notion to trust) and just vote Shadoweh. I need more on Tricky and Nurse to read them because they're new and as such, well, it's harder, and... I've gone through everyone else multiple times within the past few hours.

I mean I guess if everyone else doesn't look scum yet and Shadoweh looks iffy then she wins, anyway. Right...? But... vig. "Pesco is Pesco" isn't a kill I mind too much. Problem is that I don't see information to be gained from Pesco's death if he's town. That could change by day end, I suppose.

Actually I think I want to lynch Huhwhat, but I should reread him (again) and sleep and then read again before I make such a weird decision as that. Impulse decisions are bad, not to mention the fact that most people have decided he started looking pretty town, last I remember.

God I wish Shadoweh hadn't claimed vig and/or Dan hadn't replaced out. I'd just vote one of them now and be done with it.

I can tell it's past 10 pm because I haven't stopped pouring words out for a pretty long time and I probably shouldn't be trying to post anymore. But anyway, I took some deep breaths, and I guess Shadoweh is probably a town vig (Or an SK, but that's a whole 'nother can of salami) so I don't want to kill her today.

Well with all her crumbing she's probably just a town vig, really. We're not lynching her, (Why do I seem to be saying this EVERY SINGLE GAME about her), don't ask me who I'm suggesting as an alternative because I sure as hell don't know, just decided that my only possibly bad read other then Dan's slot is town.

Actually yeah. I'd honestly rather lynch Zak over anyone else right now. Dan was pretty bad for so many things. So many. Still till the end of D1 for the situation to change and a better target to present itself but I'm tired and I need to sleep and then have finals tomorrow and see what happens while I'm gone (Would offer self as a lynch alternative to shadoweh if Zak isn't viable lynch, I seem like a more likely one to happen anyway)
##Vote Zakeri
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #279 on: January 12, 2012, 04:04:24 AM »
I'm actually worried about the way Dormio is pushing for Shadoweh!SK suddenly, even though I've thought him pro-town.

Lynching scum today > lynching a SK today, since a SK isn't much of a threat earlygame. Plus, if Shadoweh is a SK then that's going to become really apparent when there's a second kill on a night that isn't N1.

It looks like he wants to keep his vote on the Shadoweh wagon in face of all the crumbs that cement her as an obvvig, so that he can keep pushing for a lynch scum should have had in the bag. The "oh, this person isn't scum, but they MIGHT be SK so lynch them anyway" mentality is something that I'd expect scum to have, since it means they don't have to take a new stance.

I would be willing to switch to him over this. I still need to read over the thread and sort my shit out but I just don't feel like it right now :/

« Reply #280 on: January 12, 2012, 04:05:13 AM »
Also, Shadoweh, if it wasn't clear from that post, I don't actually think you're SK or scum! <_< I just find your approach to this really irritating.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #281 on: January 12, 2012, 04:07:00 AM »
It all makes sense in my head, okay?
It could also be some extra scum kill, like a hitman, or even a scum nightvig.
If she were scum, then I suppose it makes more sense, since it can be hidden with the whole scum are not forced to use their factional kill thing rule.
Anyway, I'm a bit busy right now, will post when I can.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #282 on: January 12, 2012, 04:10:29 AM »
Actually.

Dormio.

Maybe it's Dormio.

My mind is crumbling and I really need to sleep now, I'm far less coherent then usual but suddenly I feel like it's dormio. I'll see what I think about this when I wake up and can think right. But I didn't really want to vote Zak anyway, it's just complicated and blargh

i'll talk tomorrow and beat it into people's heads with some cool dormio case that probably won't be cool at all or even case-like but I feel like ms.marshmellow has touched my heart with her metal drill and I have seen the light (oh wait that wouldn't be the good light to see D:)

##Unvote ##Vote Dormio

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #283 on: January 12, 2012, 04:11:15 AM »
ms. marshmellow is huhwhat (see:his avatar/signature)

Shadoweh

« Reply #284 on: January 12, 2012, 04:26:45 AM »
Dormio, why would scum give up their nightkill to use a one-shot nightkill? :V
This is nonsense. I can't tell if I want to vote you for being scummy or for just annoying me with obstinance. Will re-read and evaluate.

Rawr: Those aren't real reads. Why do you feel that way about those people? Stop voting me for being the only one pressuring you into posting things. It makes you look like scum.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #285 on: January 12, 2012, 04:32:05 AM »
>Keep getting ignored.
-________________- Oh screw you all why do I even bother.

Dormio if you keep ignoring the brunt of what I ask I will keep my vote on you. Produce why you think Shadoweh is scum, and why did you tack on the note that you never felt better about Shadoweh while voting Conq?

Shadoweh answer my goddamn question why do you feel Pesco is your best target.

Screw you guys.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #286 on: January 12, 2012, 04:34:10 AM »
One game of DotA and hell breaks loose wtf

Meanwhile, I'm starting to like Shadoweh's lynch less, while Dormio's obsession with Shadoweh is just scaring me. It's as if everyone else disappeared except for Shadoweh once he stopped voting Conq

Edit: Bard stop being so tsun

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #287 on: January 12, 2012, 04:38:55 AM »
Regarding Dormio:

Quote from: huhwhat
People saying his Conq vote was a votepark looks like a misrep to me, because he was assertively pushing for Conq when he preferred the lynch, it's just that nobody listened to him.

The thing is that Dormio was using the reason that Conq's vote on him was bad, which was already null and void by the time Conq switched his vote to you.  Multiple people such as me and rawr (and maybe Conq) had already called him out for pushing an ancient case in place of content on other people, and Dormio did nothing to address these concerns.  The way it was, Dormio masked his thought processes so well that he could switch to anyone else he wanted with the excuse that 'no one listened to me so here's another opinion I have which I did not state beforehand', which is what he did with Shadoweh.  An assertive tone does nothing if you don't bother to try and convince other people about the validity of your case.

Quote from: huhwhat
I'm not buying the "Dormio is interested in Shadoweh, but doesn't think she's scum" case because the post where he voted her made me think he was agreeing with Pesco and tacking on his own points, which shouldn't be any worse than Shadoweh sheeping me on Serela.

His point about Shadoweh trying to 'corner rawr with aggressive mind games' can only be classed as purely subjective, but I digress.  In any case, it's not about the points he's using, since there can only be so many, it's how he's arbitrarily deciding that the Shadoweh case is suddenly better than his Conq case and stuff like that.   Even in his answer to my question he has to rely on personal opinions and generalizations like 'I don't like lynching lurkers' to justify his choice.

Dormio, if you think that you are justified in switching from Conq to Shadoweh just because no one was listening to you, why is Shadoweh wrong for voting her second/third choices if she feels that no one would listen to her first choices (such as pesco, etc.)?

===

Regarding Shadoweh's psuedo-vigclaim: I'm fine with her taking liberties with her shot and taking responsibility on subsequent dates no matter the reason.  pesco's case on Shadoweh may be decent and proactive, but given that I agree with neither the premises nor the rhetoric he employs, I don't really object to him being vigged.  The speculation over Shadoweh can come tomorrow, but now that she's claimed, she should be given a night to validate it.

Shadoweh

« Reply #288 on: January 12, 2012, 04:44:40 AM »
Shadoweh answer my goddamn question why do you feel Pesco is your best target.
Sorry, you might have noticed I have alot of people to argue with. I think he's the best target because I think he's scum using his Reg Shoe style of content to avoid being lynched. Do you have a better target in mind?

And no, it's not Psuedo. I am Titania, who is apparently a smoking hot red-head with an axe, and as a Town Vigilante I get to kill someone with it tonight. It has a pretty terrible durability though. This is why games with indestructable weapons are superior.

« Reply #289 on: January 12, 2012, 05:17:55 AM »
Sorry, you might have noticed I have alot of people to argue with. I think he's the best target because I think he's scum using his Reg Shoe style of content to avoid being lynched. Do you have a better target in mind?
If you mean quote walls + valid points that seem "by-the-book", isn't that just how he formats his posts and scumhunts in general (see Vanilla II)? <_< I'm not seeing him as Reg Shoe at all, I'm just seeing him as Pesco. If I don't get what you're saying, then elaborate.

Still, his thought processes are pretty clear and he hasn't actually done anything I'd regard as "scummy" without any flips aside from my own, and he hasn't been particularly polarizing since nobody has pushed for his lynch, so he's worthless as an info vig too. He's a bad vig target because shooting him would pretty much be a crapshoot, especially given that you don't have a legit reason for shooting him. Saving us a lynch by ridding us of Serela or somebody would be preferable at this point.

I'm not going to bother pushing him as actual town because after re-reading his posts I realized I never had a reason for the slight town lean beyond gut. :T I just think he's a bad vig target, and nobody's convincing me otherwise. If you're going to shoot him tonight then I suppose there's not much I can do about it, but I question your choice to shoot somebody on gut on N1.

##Unvote
##Vote Dormio
Pushing Shadoweh as SK is probably the scummiest thing I've seen today, regardless of whether or not she actually is. Scum don't like having to find new cases if theirs gets busted by a roleclaim. The potential of a SK is a very convenient way for scum to get rid of a vig that could potentially shoot them while also wasting a mislynch of town's (see: Graveyard and GDC). I think you're worth lynching on this alone, even though you've been one of the more pro-active people throughout the day (...though now that I've seen Affinity's post, I do find his point about you not actually being pro-active with the way you were pushing Conq to be agreeable).

I'd like to see a Dormio lynch and a Serela vig.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #290 on: January 12, 2012, 05:32:51 AM »
I said I'd get around to it, Bardiche. >:(

Can you state, in bullet-points and clear language, what makes you feel she is scum and why?
Let's see here...
  • Lack of participation in the earlier parts of D1. I do not recall Shadoweh being all that passive in early D1, unless my memory is horribly faulty. (Which it is on many occasions)
  • I felt that she didn't really believe in her own vote on ActionDan. Why him over the other non-producers?
  • I felt that her vote on DrRawr was heavy handed and scummy.
  • Her statement that she's going only after people that she feels she can lynch is something I find suspicious. After all, she argued with Pesco and called him the person she found to be the absolute scummiest, yet never even voted him.
  • I've said my thoughts on her claim.

why did you tack on the note that you never felt better about Shadoweh while voting Conq?
Because I didn't? She was still failing to post, so why should I feel any better about her?

Making another post. :/

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #291 on: January 12, 2012, 05:40:16 AM »
Dormio, if you think that you are justified in switching from Conq to Shadoweh just because no one was listening to you, why is Shadoweh wrong for voting her second/third choices if she feels that no one would listen to her first choices (such as pesco, etc.)?
Ah, yes, here's a thing I was looking for.
Because I didn't like that she was doing the equivalent of nothing with her top scum read, instead favoring easier lynch targets for the entirety of the game.

Anyway, making more posts.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #292 on: January 12, 2012, 06:04:59 AM »
Oh, and since it looks like I'll probably be lynched today or something, I might as well put out a quick opinion post of my own.

HW: I said before that I like the dude, hasn't changed.

PX: I like this dude too.

Serela: I do NOT like this dude.
Seriously. Like I said earlier, what is #259 if not a miserable pile of AtE? Not to mention being generally useless. His reasoning for switching to Zakeri, and then me can be summed up as "Because." Unfortunately, for some reason, Serela feels townish to me. Though I am inclined to think that this may be a side effect of consuming too many crayons.

ActionDanZakeri: No idea where this dude sits with me.
As mentioned before, Dan had low activity, but has since replaced out. Zakeri hasn't made enough posts for me to form a solid opinion on him.

Dormio: Selfcest is best cest.

Shadoweh: Well, it should be apparent what I think of this chick.
I will admit that, if I think about it, her behaviour does seem like a very safe townie approach to being a vig. And upon further thinking, Shadoweh turtles in games like Texas Hold 'Em, doesn't she. Which means that she favors safe styles of play. This also probably means that I'm dumb, huh?

Pesco: Nothing I particularly dislike about this dude.

Conq: Pretty sure I don't like this dude.
Like I said before, I get the feeling he's been avoiding my questions which irritates me to no end. He kept his vote on me for the longest time for, what I see as, no reason whatsoever. I also get this feeling from him that I can't really explain. It's one where it just feels to me as if Conq is kicking back and watching the game unfold before him rather than take part in it himself. This feeling has lifted slightly in more recent times, but I still don't like it.

DrRawr: Don't really care about this dude.

Bardiche: Totes like this dude.

BT: Who?
I've found BT to be very forgettable this game. Minimal content with safe opinions that don't draw attention. Or so it seems to me, at the very least.

Trickysticks: Who?
No, seriously. Who?

I'm probably going to highly regret this and confirm everyone thinking of me as scum for this, but whatever.
##Unvote
##Vote Serela

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #293 on: January 12, 2012, 06:12:06 AM »
Mmm, I'm back. Reading from pg. 4; page me if I missed something.

Re: Dormio's 126
In the interest of staying sane I'm not going to respond to all of those point by point because you're pointing out all my posts without bothering to filter them yourself and asking me to explain each of them individually. I'll just point out a few things.
#46 - This is aimed at huhwhat. How the hell does he know what translators you two are using?
#5x - Asking huhwhat about what the reasons for his vote were. This is partially why I decided I might switch to him.
#62 - I was leaving the thread to come back later. The day was ~4 hours old.
#7X - I waffle on hw, which I'm still doing right now because I disagree with almost every case he's put up so far but I could see him being town nevertheless.
As for why you, I only have one vote. No particular reason why I chose you.

Shadoweh's claim can be tested. It doesn't prove alignment, but she's not a lynch priority for today after that.

Anyway, other stuff and vote coming in next post.
##Unvote

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #294 on: January 12, 2012, 06:21:40 AM »
A few questions for Shadoweh
As for Dan, I changed my mind. This is how I collect reads. I accuse and see how the interactions go. Something in his tone was different in his second post that made me regret my wishes to see him dead. Now I'm going to push Serela until either he's lynched or he does the same.
Would lynch: Serela, Rawr, Action Zakeri

What changed your mind about wanting to lynch Dan?

I don't think Rawr would be a bad lynch, his chances of being flailing scum are decent considering he hasn't been jumped on for his antics.
Rawr was doing some flaily things that looked suspicious. The fact that he isn't being pushed makes me more suspicious then his own actions.

Let me get this straight, you think Rawr is scum for being a flaily newbie and because no one is attacking him. From what I see, people aren't attacking rawr because none of us really think he's scum. As for flaily newbscum...

Trickysticks only has one post, #140, and he hasn't yet answered my question as to why he thinks Dan and rawr are scummier than everyone else, and why dan was the "best lynch" at the time. I don't know how to explain why I don't like this post, but it feels like...how do you put it. IIOA combined with arbitary reads? Shadoweh, this is what you're looking for, not rawr. Why do you think rawr is scum?

Cutting myself again.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #295 on: January 12, 2012, 06:35:49 AM »
Other stuff:

If Dan was here I'd want him to explain why he decided Shadoweh was scum but kept on voting Serela. From the way his post went I thought he was voting for Shadoweh. Zakeri, what do you think about other people?

BT needs to get in here and produce content. Everyone seems to have forgotten about him.

I don't think Dormio is scummy. I'll take the blame for not answering Dormio earlier because I was busy, and it seems like a lot of the Dormio hate is centered around him harping about me in my absence. I dunno, Dormio reads more lazy to me than scum. I don't find anything wrong with his switching to Shadoweh when she was actually a legitimate wagon.

I'm reading DtB for Serela scum meta and I've decided I can't read him for crap. I don't have a scumread on him, but I'd lynch him over Dormio if it came down to it because he's wagoning without attempting to give reasoning.

Mostly posting to actually contribute, and also to avoid a prod. My scumhunting skills are lackluster, but I'll just lay out my opinions on everyone. Or I would if I had opinions. So, let's make some!
Lack of a desire to contribute + shaky opinions I can't get a grasp on + willingness to join wagons for sketchy reasons. Did anyone actually read his post or did y'all just skim it?
##Vote: Trickysticks
I think this is the best chance for today.

huhwhat, you propose lynching Dormio...for SK speculation alone despite thinking he's been one of the more pro-active people throughout the day? Am I reading you correctly?

« Reply #296 on: January 12, 2012, 06:37:53 AM »
Yeah, though as Affinity pointed out he wasn't actually pushing the Conq case as well as he could have been even though he was aggressive toward Conq, which I suppose is a fair point.

You act like there's something wrong with this. I think what he's doing is scummy, and at the very least he's not being consistently pro-active. I think it's easier for scum to keep hounding somebody after a roleclaim then to go look for a better target, and it seems weird that he's still clinging to the Shadoweh vote over SK speculation.

Conqueror

« Reply #297 on: January 12, 2012, 06:40:10 AM »
and it seems weird that he's still clinging to the Shadoweh vote over SK speculation.
But he's not. Does that change anything for you?

« Reply #298 on: January 12, 2012, 06:49:59 AM »
Oh, I didn't see his recent post. I'll need to read that.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #299 on: January 12, 2012, 07:15:07 AM »
Okay, this isn't going anywhere. I did actually try to get through this without doing this, but..
Sigh. I really am bad at hiding this killing intent. As much fun as this is I think I'm going to let you all in on the joke and why I'm not particularily interested in talking to Pesco. Or threatening him with a vote. I have something much better.

Firstly, pushing your suspects gets you your first choice lynch. Secondly, getting the lynch you want ensures you don't need to claim and you get to vig your second choice. Thirdly, role powers are never a substitute for scumhunting.

Or we could just lynch you because you're playing Serial Killer (or even scum nightvig) instead of town. I think that would solve everybody's problems right now.

What are you doing speculating SK when it's uncalled for?

What the hell is thisI said I would listen to Affinity!

Why would you listen to someone you read as scummy?

##Unvote
##Vote Dormio

Pushing Shadoweh as SK is probably the scummiest thing I've seen today, regardless of whether or not she actually is.

You started this whole SK speculation thing. It's quite scummy of you to vote him for your own slip.

##Unvote
##Vote HW

I'll take your vig shot as a sign that I can leave the game and go update LoM/Monopoly.