Author Topic: Cosmic Break  (Read 211535 times)

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Re: Cosmic Break
« Reply #780 on: April 01, 2011, 05:39:09 PM »
JP's about as active, I'm sure the others are worse though.

I was talking about the ones that weren't jp though, though I figured that CB would be more active than en.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #781 on: April 01, 2011, 08:52:28 PM »
>x1 roll in JP gara
>carcrash
>silver ball

I'm okay with this.

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #782 on: April 01, 2011, 10:30:46 PM »
>Open RO lucky cube.
>Get Lazflamme RUSH.
>RUSH to the junk hammer.
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

« Reply #783 on: April 01, 2011, 10:41:24 PM »
>Open RO lucky cube.
>Get Lazflamme RUSH.
>RUSH to the junk hammer.
OH GOD MY HEART ;-;

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #784 on: April 01, 2011, 10:44:54 PM »
I want those AMs. If it lightens the pain, I used a limit remover on my Laz and gave it scout rifle. I think I like Shino better though.

Also, surveys suck. Especially when they tell you 5 min later that you're not qualified wasting your time.

One more thing. How many of you guys use slot protectors. Those things and the catalyzers are too expensive for what they do.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #785 on: April 01, 2011, 10:54:18 PM »
One more thing. How many of you guys use slot protectors.
Only if I can successfully get into CBHK where they're 1 UC like everything else.

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #786 on: April 01, 2011, 11:30:40 PM »
OH GOD MY HEART ;-;
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL THE BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #787 on: April 02, 2011, 04:45:52 AM »
Just curious. How do you guys get RT? All the RT I've gotten have been from rank-ups and surveys.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #788 on: April 02, 2011, 04:15:55 PM »
In EN, just about every way possible.  Surveys, rank-ups, purchasing it, and even doing things on other peoples' accounts (such as farming UC, tuneup mats, rare drops, or most frequently >1.8k on EVE mission) for donations.

In JP, rankups and UC -> Rt conversion.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 04:20:41 PM by Esoterica »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #789 on: April 03, 2011, 03:46:10 AM »
In EN, just about every way possible.  Surveys, rank-ups, purchasing it, and even doing things on other peoples' accounts (such as farming UC, tuneup mats, rare drops, or most frequently >1.8k on EVE mission) for donations.

In JP, rankups and UC -> Rt conversion.

I see. i just ask because you guys seem to have more access to RT than I do, course, charging is not available to me, and I'm really picky about surveys. Wish I knew about EVE though.

EDIT: Decided to try chibi gara. Got a bathing suit Koko. FFFFFFFFFF
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 05:14:59 AM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #790 on: April 03, 2011, 01:56:43 PM »
I got pink hair Koko from the chibi gara. I'd roll again to get something else, but I'm afraid I'd get another Koko.

Oh, and I got Misty from a lotto cube with no slots. Too bad she was the first thing I bought with Rt. Double double scythe power!

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #791 on: April 03, 2011, 11:05:32 PM »
Just found out about a game called C21, supposed to be the prequel to CosmicBreak. How late am I?

« Reply #792 on: April 03, 2011, 11:20:01 PM »
Just found out about a game called C21, supposed to be the prequel to CosmicBreak. How late am I?
Very late :V

« Reply #793 on: April 04, 2011, 12:22:11 AM »
Well Cosmic Break is more a C21 spinoff.
It's using the mecha from it, and the customisation and using it as PVP arena shooter instead of a more normal RPG.
C21 also lacks the mecha musume, and has older graphics.

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #794 on: April 06, 2011, 11:14:39 PM »
Rebuilt Lazflamme RUSH and got it to 20 WLK, with its other stats at 9 to 13. Also, I hate its low health compared to my other bots. >_>

« Reply #795 on: April 06, 2011, 11:19:31 PM »
Rebuilt Lazflamme RUSH and got it to 20 WLK, with its other stats at 9 to 13. Also, I hate its low health compared to my other bots. >_>
Laz's HP growth is extremely large.  My Laz is at 408 HP right now, and still has two capacity carts left (another +38 HP).

Semi-related, this should help you not feel the need to use Rt to attempt to do well.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 12:32:24 AM by Esoterica »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #796 on: April 07, 2011, 02:30:31 AM »
btw, anyone try out the whip or the pump gun? Was thinking of getting the pumpgun.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

An Odd Sea Slug

• Not here, but not really there.
  • Only the best.
    • You can save the world by clicking this link!
« Reply #797 on: April 07, 2011, 03:24:55 AM »
The only thing I know about Magnet Whip is that I got my grounded ass kicked with it once. It lives up to its name by sucking you in as you get hit, leaving you open to more hits.

« Reply #798 on: April 07, 2011, 03:30:44 AM »
btw, anyone try out the whip or the pump gun? Was thinking of getting the pumpgun.
Whip drags you closer on hit for other melee followups.  It's weak and rather pointless on its own, and I don't know what its range is, but I'd assume it's a waste.

Not sure on the specifics of pumpguns, but  I don't see them being too useful on anything that isn't tuned to focus on a wonderbit (str and tec instead of just one or the other).

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #799 on: April 07, 2011, 03:33:26 AM »
Whip drags you closer on hit for other melee followups.  It's weak and rather pointless on its own, and I don't know what its range is, but I'd assume it's a waste.

Not sure on the specifics of pumpguns, but  I don't see them being too useful on anything that isn't tuned to focus on a wonderbit (str and tec instead of just one or the other).

Oh, I was thinking of giving it to my Byne to replace the Custom Mag I'm currently using. I'm also looking at Greinaut. You guys wouldn't happen to be familiar with how curve guns work would you? I was thinking they would be great for moving burst builds.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #800 on: April 07, 2011, 03:38:14 AM »
You guys wouldn't happen to be familiar with how curve guns work would you? I was thinking they would be great for moving burst builds.
You'd be thinking right.  I'm angry that I forgot about them, should've bought a greinaut instead of mecha jetter girl .-.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #801 on: April 07, 2011, 04:27:29 AM »
I spent mine on chibi-gara  :derp:

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #802 on: April 07, 2011, 04:46:04 AM »
[23:46:02] Hyoka : btw CBJP is starting to ban foreign IPs
[23:46:05] Hyoka : Dune just got banned

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #803 on: April 07, 2011, 04:52:47 AM »
[23:46:02] Hyoka : btw CBJP is starting to ban foreign IPs
[23:46:05] Hyoka : Dune just got banned

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

Were you guys lagging, or do they want you to wait a while before you can play cowboy moebots?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #804 on: April 07, 2011, 04:54:39 AM »
Were you guys lagging, or do they want you to wait a while before you can play cowboy moebots?
They're obviously angry at us placing first as circles and triangles with our prior expertise.

CLEARLY.

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #805 on: April 07, 2011, 06:56:55 AM »
Pump Gun is alright, a decent substitute for Custom Mag and comes with a decent anti-melee. Sure, you'd want some str with it just so you can shoot reasonably sized bullets, but it does fine with mini-bullet. The bullet itself is 100% shell based, but if fired at pointblank, it adds an AoE blast damage and pushes anyone who is hit with the blast far away from you (Hurricane Blow effect).
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 07:04:27 AM by reVelske »

« Reply #806 on: April 07, 2011, 12:20:17 PM »
Welp, Nicole at 80 Rt and in UC gara.

Well played, Sighberstep.

Bought Rt Nicole and Aquila, happy with both so far.  Think I might resist the urge to buy greinaut and save for Aquila Girl.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #807 on: April 07, 2011, 05:16:31 PM »
Semi-related, this should help you not feel the need to use Rt to attempt to do well.

That feeling of needing Rt is why I stopped playing this game. Maybe I'll ease back into it.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #808 on: April 07, 2011, 06:43:57 PM »
I failed 7 Tec tunes at 50% success in a row while trying to give Nicole 1 Tec. Considering I failed 3 paralyze tunes at 65% in a row for Patty's hat, I think the game is trying to get back at me for getting 3 Great Boosts on my Seraph's LG without failing.

On another note, while they gave the UC gara better items, they also gave the UC gara 2 crappier items. If you got a bunch of the old UC gara 2 items, then there is no reason to roll either of them unless you just want to collect them all, or need the accessories that give TGH.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #809 on: April 07, 2011, 08:20:24 PM »
You've seeen people hopping with Stardust Tengus, right? Think I can achieve similar results with a Beezle. I can't get Little Star Gun, but maybe a limited Plasma gun would work?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff