Author Topic: Cosmic Break  (Read 211550 times)

Re: Cosmic Break
« Reply #180 on: December 31, 2010, 03:47:45 PM »
x2 exp/drop/uc ended last night at 2:00 AM

Goodbye +4500 exp Haku runs, you will be missed. :ohdear:

I need to do some single player Hibachi run to get the pathing down :x

We need to add each other so we can do Haku runs together!
Do you mean getting through the stage portion, or tracking him when he moves?  Right now, for 1-star he moves to the northeast corner at about 30% HP.  For 2-star, I'm not sure if he has a set pattern; he seems to go southeast then northeast, but last time I fought him he went center then northeast.  Haven't fought him on 3-star.  If you're talking stages though, the blue gate is right next to the spawn in every stage except the second and third one.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #181 on: December 31, 2010, 04:05:32 PM »
x2 exp/drop/uc ended last night at 2:00 AM

Goodbye +4500 exp Haku runs, you will be missed. :ohdear:
Do you mean getting through the stage portion, or tracking him when he moves?  Right now, for 1-star he moves to the northeast corner at about 30% HP.  For 2-star, I'm not sure if he has a set pattern; he seems to go southeast then northeast, but last time I fought him he went center then northeast.  Haven't fought him on 3-star.  If you're talking stages though, the blue gate is right next to the spawn in every stage except the second and third one.

For 3*, after the first time, he goes into the lake(take the 2nd most right path I believe.) Then he moves back,(I think not sure about this, he moves SW.) After that, you finish him on that elevated arena.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #182 on: December 31, 2010, 04:09:50 PM »
Is there a faster way to get money than the arena?  I'm really starting to be skeptical that I'd be able to make 20k by the time Crim hits level 10.

Also, I heard something about a Bazaar at rank 12?  Anyone know anything about that?

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #183 on: December 31, 2010, 04:13:04 PM »
Ugh, I'd solo 3 Star Ran-run with a Frog Lander and no 3-way if I had too! I just want one of the Chibi's!

Quite simply, they look to be the only Sup type in the game worth using. Winberyl is just D:< and the others are mechs D:< How can I get a Chibi, or the RT for one? Aside from spending real money that is...

« Reply #184 on: December 31, 2010, 05:22:53 PM »
Quite simply, they look to be the only Sup type in the game worth using. Winberyl is just D:<
I am going to rip your face off :|  Winberryl is like an art with suction that can heal you on the side.  Plus that bind trap is god tier against spamming jikuns.

Also chibis trip, which incapacitates you for like 10 seconds if it happens.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #185 on: December 31, 2010, 05:37:10 PM »
Bleh, I honestly hate Wiberyl's, they are just raep waiting to happen when someone else uses them, and when I use them it's just a death.

IIRC, isn't the Trip an attack? As in you can trigger it? Even if it's random, it's not like it'll get you killed if you have smart allies, and if you don't, your going to die no matter what.

« Reply #186 on: December 31, 2010, 05:56:42 PM »
Bleh, I honestly hate Wiberyl's, they are just raep waiting to happen when someone else uses them, and when I use them it's just a death.

IIRC, isn't the Trip an attack? As in you can trigger it? Even if it's random, it's not like it'll get you killed if you have smart allies, and if you don't, your going to die no matter what.
You either stay behind everything like a regular support and heal when necessary, or you play her like an art.  She's best against airs and arts, since she can pull them out of the air/bring them into close range; if you don't kill them, they'll be in a terrible position to escape.  Don't try M1+M2 against something like a Jikun with her though, you're just bringing them into melee faster (unless you're dual wielding particle guns or some other absurdly powerful beam weapon, then you can go ahead and try to kill them).

I think I remember someone saying in-game that Medibot or whatever it's named (it's a support  bot in the shop IIRC) has unlimited repair bits.  If so, that's probably the best choice for a pure support unit.

You can trigger the trip manually, but it also happens randomly, and I heard it happens any time you try to melee with a chibi.

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #187 on: December 31, 2010, 06:00:25 PM »
Winberrls are just trolls, and they are fairly easy to troll with once you've figured out what you need to do. Get two machineguns (rage machinegun/beam machinegun work pretty work, Beam Machinegun especially if you can get it, since you are Land units' worst nightmare), hide behind a rock on the backline, poke your head out every now and then and fire ALL weapons at whichever unfortunate soul you see in the battlefield (even easier if they are Jikuns ramboing into your side's defense trying to cause havoc), drag him to you and friends, release bind, cancel and riddle the bastard with bullets, rince and repeat. Most important thing is not to be on your own and not to be on the front line, you do NOT want to be eating bullets whilst trolling.

EDIT: ^ Oh? Well, honestly, their pull+bind combo work pretty well on all three types, but Art seem a lot more resistant to the stun than the other two, and besides, you won't find much Arts to pull on the front line. Air are just so much harder to actually aim at, unless it's an inexperienced Air that runs out of gas in the middle of the opponent's defense :V As for Jikuns, I've yet to see one that managed to melee out of the pull+bind, they are way too stunned to get out of the mess everytime I've trolled them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 06:04:34 PM by reVelske »

« Reply #188 on: December 31, 2010, 06:02:03 PM »
release bind, cancel
How do you cancel bind?

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #189 on: December 31, 2010, 06:06:32 PM »
Just pressing bind again. Careful not to tap it as you'll just end up releasing another bind :V

« Reply #190 on: December 31, 2010, 06:12:06 PM »
Just pressing bind again. Careful not to tap it as you'll just end up releasing another bind :V
Oh God, I've only ever released more binds doing that. :colonveeplusalpha:

Time to practice I guess.

EDIT: Tried it out, either ended up having it counted as a tap or it ended at the regular time. :c

EDITEDIT: Making it my goal to promote my crim as the new year starts.  Gonna quest for six hours straight tonight. :V
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 08:50:42 PM by Esoterica »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #191 on: December 31, 2010, 09:29:04 PM »
Wish I could do that. Homework ftl. :(

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #192 on: December 31, 2010, 10:15:44 PM »
EDIT: Tried it out, either ended up having it counted as a tap or it ended at the regular time. :c

Hm, I dunno then, it works (occasionally) in arena and was also mentioned on winberrl guide on the forum, or maybe we just get canceled out of it from being stunned? :x

« Reply #193 on: December 31, 2010, 10:18:06 PM »
Hm, I dunno then, it works (occasionally) in arena and was also mentioned on winberrl guide on the forum, or maybe we just get canceled out of it from being stunned? :x
I've seen it mentioned before too, so idk.  Maybe I just suck at clicking. :derp:

EDIT:

>Use 1 hour +33% exp ticket
>Servers go offline and website goes down five minutes later

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 02:25:34 AM by Esoterica »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #194 on: January 01, 2011, 02:59:09 AM »
I've seen it mentioned before too, so idk.  Maybe I just suck at clicking. :derp:

EDIT:

>Use 1 hour +33% exp ticket
>Servers go offline and website goes down five minutes later

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

They only count online time, don't they? So as long as you remember that it's active, it should be fine.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #195 on: January 01, 2011, 03:00:20 AM »
They only count online time, don't they? So as long as you remember that it's active, it should be fine.
Yeah, but two things;

1. Character idle time post-dc could still add up.
2. After a server crash there's less people on.

Channel 1 came back up; my quest had 6 seconds left to it and the channel had half its usual population.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #196 on: January 01, 2011, 03:02:57 AM »
Yeah, but two things;

1. Character idle time post-dc could still add up.
2. After a server crash there's less people on.

Channel 1 came back up; my quest had 6 seconds left to it and the channel had half its usual population.

I dunno what to say then.
btw, now that it's New Years, how close are you to that Seraph Crimrose? Did the server crash screw it up?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 06:08:04 AM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #197 on: January 01, 2011, 06:07:00 AM »
[attach=1]

HAPPY NEW YEAR :3

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

« Reply #199 on: January 01, 2011, 11:49:33 PM »
I would like to tell you how fabulous Maril arms are.
I should've gotten Maril March Trill instead of Lazflamme Loud :c

Thinking about getting some RT, what should I get?  I've got my eyes on Misty Hollow, but...damn, 80 RT?  Isn't that $8?  Maybe Garapon would be a better idea.

EDIT: ffffffffffffffffff why is medi aide garapon only i want one and my luck is ass :getdown:

EDITEDIT: Same thing for Frau Adone, holy hell.  She's like air-type Winberyl.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 07:35:12 AM by Esoterica »

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #200 on: January 02, 2011, 11:42:23 AM »
EDIT: ffffffffffffffffff why is medi aide garapon only i want one and my luck is ass :getdown:
Medi Aide is one of the only two robots (the other is High Priestol Q, but that robot is made of dumb) who has the level-up cartridgeGrowing Wonder which allows the robot to steadily fill their WB gauge over time. Medi Aide also has Tough Wonder Bit (raises the HP of your Wonder Bit) and Wonder Rate Up (increases the gain of WB gauge when the robot is damage), so she essentially becomes a walking hospital.

If you have money to spare and you've got Medi Aide, buy a Winberryl and take off her arms, then put it on Medi Aide. Suddenly, you've got the best repair robot in the game.

Also, I want Medi Aide. I will spend another $20 to get six more tries in Moe Gara and probably fail all of them.

EDITEDIT: Same thing for Frau Adone, holy hell.  She's like air-type Winberyl.
Japanese players call her "Flyvis" because of her Chaselight Kick legs. Yeah, not kidding.

In other news, I remade our clan. The name has changed from Maiden to KappaTechnology.

I would like your opinion on the new emblem, which one looks good?

|| || || || || ||
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

« Reply #201 on: January 02, 2011, 03:43:45 PM »
Medi Aide is one of the only two robots (the other is High Priestol Q, but that robot is made of dumb) who has the level-up cartridgeGrowing Wonder which allows the robot to steadily fill their WB gauge over time. Medi Aide also has Tough Wonder Bit (raises the HP of your Wonder Bit) and Wonder Rate Up (increases the gain of WB gauge when the robot is damage), so she essentially becomes a walking hospital.

If you have money to spare and you've got Medi Aide, buy a Winberryl and take off her arms, then put it on Medi Aide. Suddenly, you've got the best repair robot in the game.

Also, I want Medi Aide. I will spend another $20 to get six more tries in Moe Gara and probably fail all of them.
Japanese players call her "Flyvis" because of her Chaselight Kick legs. Yeah, not kidding.

In other news, I remade our clan. The name has changed from Maiden to KappaTechnology.

I would like your opinion on the new emblem, which one looks good?

|| || || || || ||

I like , though it seems a little blurry.

Otherwise, is runner-up.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #202 on: January 02, 2011, 03:58:22 PM »
Star Cluster EXTREME complete!

Also, current emblem:

now it's not current emblem I just changed it
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 04:03:06 PM by Nat Tea »
Horie dorie~

An Odd Sea Slug

• Not here, but not really there.
  • Only the best.
    • You can save the world by clicking this link!
« Reply #203 on: January 02, 2011, 07:34:57 PM »
Maybe Garapon would be a better idea.

Completely wrong. This game's garapon is currently one of the biggest, overpriced wastes of cash ever right now. I bought Mecha Jetter, Amateus, Sag-Max. and Brickgale Blue then called it a day.

EDITEDIT: Same thing for Frau Adone, holy hell.  She's like air-type Jikun with a sultry voice.

Fixed. No seriously, every Frau of seen so far is trippin' balls like there's no tomorrow thanks to that sweet crack we call lag.

« Reply #204 on: January 02, 2011, 07:35:24 PM »
Beezles are the new froglander.

I didn't even need to worry about cost, I actually had a 2-star ranking at the end of a round as a beezle without getting killed.  I ran out of ammo on my beam gun and had to start stinging people for six damage. BV

An Odd Sea Slug

• Only the best.
« Reply #205 on: January 02, 2011, 07:42:01 PM »
its true, Beezles can go die.

« Reply #206 on: January 02, 2011, 07:51:20 PM »
its true, Beezles can go die.
What about Cannonballers? :V

Actually i somehow doubt Cannonballers are good too, you can't even change their weapons.

EDIT: oh god beezles can equip kamui staves
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 08:14:10 PM by Esoterica »

An Odd Sea Slug

• Only the best.
« Reply #207 on: January 02, 2011, 11:29:10 PM »
Cannonballers are a free kill. :V

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #208 on: January 02, 2011, 11:46:56 PM »
Of course, they're ART, so you have to play them as far range units.
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #209 on: January 03, 2011, 12:26:25 AM »
Cannon Ballers are very useful.

In C21 Online.

All the Cosmic Break Quest Sector 1 mobs? They become very difficult in C21 Online.

It's not fun.
Horie dorie~