Author Topic: Mokou Quest 2: Sinnoh Edition  (Read 286053 times)

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
Re: Mokou Quest 2: Sinnoh Edition
« Reply #990 on: December 24, 2012, 03:03:42 AM »
>Ignore internal conflicts.

>Traverse through the white light.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #991 on: December 24, 2012, 03:39:25 AM »
> Er... Aren't we on Mt. Coronet?

> "Isn't that what I said?" Yukari replies playfully.

> "No you said Stark Mount-" you reply, before realizing all references to Stark were replaced by Coronet. "Well played," you say.

>Request that Yukari kidnaps Kaguya's Venusaur. We must troll her.

> "Even if I knew where she was, that seems kind of unfair, don't you think?" Yukari says. "Anyway, above your head is Gensokyo. It's pretty, but it really shouldn't be there, and it's really screwing up day and night and gravity, and I'd like to resolve this issue soon. I have Reimu and Ran working on it from this side, but you have some useful skills, namely you can't be killed by cosmic forces, so if you could follow your leads and get back to me that would be really helpful. Right now my colleagues are following up on the mountain gods, but we're meeting some bizarrely fierce resistance."

> "Incidentally, the flying types are really taking advantage of this situation, so if you find yourself Gensokyo side you're bound to find a couple flyers. Just do whatever you have to, and let me know what you find out."

>Act like a Dragon, yo.

> "One sec Yukari," you say, before letting out a huge, dragonish bellow.

> "What was that?" Kogasa asks.

> "I don't think that helped," Nue adds, gazing at the dragons above. "Y'know, I'm pretty good at intimidation."

>Ignore the idjit voice.

>Do not ignore the idjit voice.

>Ignore the idjit voice.

>Ignore internal conflicts.

> Fortunately, Cirno is currently with Kaguya, making her voice incredibly easy to ignore. Unfortunately, this means you cannot benefit from Cirno's wisdom.

> You feel this fact calls for a celebration.

>Start listening to my funny commands. Serious is boring.
>Poke the floating landmass.

> A voice inside your head tells you to poke the landmass.

> No wait, that's Kogasa. And she's uncomfortably close to your ear. You push the umbrella girl off of you.

>Carry on conversation with yukarin while ascending.

> You can fly and talk at the same time, no prob. The only thing causing you to hesitate is those dragons above you.

>The dragons above our head are descending. Let's see if they wish to parley or be captured.

>Recall that we can't speak pokemon and have Myon translate if needed. He doesn't need to battle, if it gets violent we'll just do what we do normally.

>Let's not do this. He's not reliable enough for parley.
>How about Ditto?

> "Unfortunately, my ditto can't talk," Nue says. "I've been trying to teach it, but it seems to have trouble with vocal skills." This kind of cuts down on your options, since you don't really trust Myon. You suppose you might be able to parley with another one of your pokemon, although you are slightly concerned that you can't really get a sense of what the dragons are waiting for; whether they're hunting, just curious about you, or something else.

> "Is this a bad time?" Yukari asks. "We can talk later."

> You consider your options concerning the dragons. You figure you can ignore them, fight, or ask them what's up by negotiating with one of your pokemon. You think Nue might be able to intimidate them with her skills, and you realize that you could probably think of other ideas or maybe even attempt to communicate with them yourself (although you predict this would quickly become a game of charades), if you wished to do so.

>Traverse through the white light.

> You are unable to locate a white light from your current location.

>_
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 06:12:51 AM by capt. h »

« Reply #992 on: December 24, 2012, 03:59:30 AM »
>Get our charmander out to help us translate. We should use the guy more anyway since he was our first fiery member.
>Attempt to find out what the hell is up with the Dragonite.
>If they get violent we can educate them on why fire is awesome.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #993 on: December 24, 2012, 04:48:54 AM »
>Yes, plus he's basically part dragon.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Hawkpath1337

• Winston Churchill was a Boss.
« Reply #994 on: December 24, 2012, 04:55:39 AM »
>Be the manliest girl ever. Cus that's you, Mokou.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #995 on: December 24, 2012, 08:57:54 AM »
>"Hey, Yukari, can you mess with language borders so that I can understand Pokemon?"

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #996 on: December 24, 2012, 09:25:45 AM »
>That would be terrible. You want us to be immortal and insane? Every single animal here is a pokemon.

Hawkpath1337

• Winston Churchill was a Boss.
« Reply #997 on: December 24, 2012, 10:46:46 AM »
>That would be terrible. You want us to be immortal and insane? Every single animal here is a pokemon.
>Who cares! Myon isn't trustworthy enough to transcribe anyway.
>Find a cat and pet it.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #998 on: December 24, 2012, 07:15:14 PM »
>"Hey, Yukari, can you mess with language borders so that I can understand Pokemon?"

> "Um... Well, I could try, but you probably don't want me poking around your brain. I'm... not much of a brain surgeon," Yukari says. "See, language is one of those artificial barriers, you know, one of the ones that's entirely in your head. Come to think of it... I kind of want to try it now." Yukari starts mumbling, "Note: get Ran to kidnap some fairy volunteers..."

>Who cares! Myon isn't trustworthy enough to transcribe anyway.

> Hey, you're already immortal, and you have quite a bit of experience with the insane part according to Kaguya. You aren't sure Kaguya's the most impartial judge, but you wonder if decorating your house with her bones was a bit much that year.

>Get our charmander out to help us translate. We should use the guy more anyway since he was our first fiery member.
>Attempt to find out what the hell is up with the Dragonite.
>If they get violent we can educate them on why fire is awesome.

>Yes, plus he's basically part dragon.

> "Now is a pretty bad time," you tell Yukari. "I'll have to call you back."

> "Take care," she says, as you hang up. You send out your Charmeleon, and order him to try to communicate with the dragonite. It begins making a series of barks and growls with what you think is the dragonite leader.

> "Rowr... Urf, urf."

> "Gwouuu," The dragonite responds. "Gwou ru."

> "ruf?"

> "Gwu-huh. Gwou!"

> "Rurf," your Charmeleon says, turning to you. "Grorf rufruf gror."

> Yeah, you didn't catch any of that.

> "Hold on," Kogasa says. "I speak charades. Alright, what's the deal little guy?"

> Your Charmeleon points at the dragonite. "They..." Kogasa says, to Lighter's approval, as he begins pantomining with both arms spinning like a clock. "Clock? Uh... um... Time?" Kogasa asks, the latter receiving the nods of your pokemon. "Time! ok, next word..." she says, as your Charmeleon lies on the ground. "Sleep? pass out? Uh... uh... dead?" Your Charmeleon points at Kogasa and nods. "Ok, time... dead..." she says as Charmeleon motions her on. "Time to die?" Charmeleon shakes its head. "Time after die? Time until die?" Charmeleon nods at the last one. "Alright... They... time until die.... They want the time until we die... They want to know how much time until we die?" Charmeleon claps. "They want to know how much longer we're gonna live!" Kogasa cheers. "Wait, that's rather depressing, actually."

> "They really are like vultures, aren't they?" Nue says. "You know, this would be a lot easier with your Haunter."

> "No," Kogasa says flatly. "No, I do not want him to tell them I taste like chicken and have a bag full of ketchup."

> "Well, maybe your Lucario could use that aura thing? I dunno," Nue says.

>Be the manliest girl ever. Cus that's you, Mokou.

> You like to think it's not that your manly, but that people so rarely see a girl wearing pants in Gensokyo. That must be the reason the fairies get their pronouns mixed up around you, you tell yourself. You would think the bow would be a dead giveaway, but fairies are pretty stupid.

>Find a cat and pet it.

> A cat? Please. Why settle for cat when you could pet a mountain lion!

> You glance through your pokedex, and spot something called a Persian. It's 3 feet tall and weighs 70 pounds. You decide to find one of those things and pet it, whether or not it decides to maul you.

> Right, not the time to be distracted. You look up, and wonder what kind of response to give the dragons above.

>_
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 07:54:20 PM by capt. h »

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #999 on: December 24, 2012, 08:17:57 PM »
>"Hmm, I wonder if I should tell them I'm immortal."
Three of them, three of us. Do we try to capture or try to talk more?
>Is there anything we can see that indicates where Team Galactic's smog factory is?

LaserTurtle

• Master of the lurk
  • *sips tea*
« Reply #1000 on: December 25, 2012, 09:07:16 PM »
>Commence battle with the dragons! THROW THE POKEBALL!
Off The Rails [complete!] 1  2 - Sharks jumped: Somewhere between one and all of them
Talking to yourself isn't a sign of madness. Expecting a reply is.
Stare too long into the abyss and the abyss stares back, and then it gets awkward until one of you breaks eye contact.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #1001 on: December 26, 2012, 03:42:04 AM »
>No don't engage in battle

>Fly past them if possible.

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #1002 on: December 26, 2012, 04:51:40 AM »
Flying past them would mean goingto Gensokyo. Do we want to do that?

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #1003 on: December 26, 2012, 06:47:10 AM »
>Look for Galactic. They're probably the ones who caused this.

« Reply #1004 on: December 26, 2012, 08:46:43 PM »
>Bring out Lucario as well and have him scan for extra auras. Anything that can do this should stick out.