Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 103247 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day One
« Reply #240 on: July 03, 2012, 05:18:58 PM »
Votecount
NekoNekoRex (1): BT, Serela, Kilgamayan, ActionDan, DrRawr
Omba (1): huh what, Affinity, Affinity, BT
You have ~10.5 hours remaining
Also in before "What the fuck Dormio learn to count"

I'll make a serious post soon
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #241 on: July 03, 2012, 05:28:53 PM »
Dormio your votals still suck, you have two people with 2 votes at 1 vote (cut by same thing but keeping this because for fuck's sake dormio)

##Unvote
##Vote: NekoNekoRex (L-4)
a while ago, rawr and I agreed that his vote on me looked opportunistic as hell when he made it because he was basically piggy-backing off LLD's set-up. "LLD was baiting votes" (which she still wasn't) in no where implies those votes are going to be scum-sourced. I also see scum taking the side less likely to flip out on them in response in this argument, it's something Omba did four-five or so games ago. this is why I asked him for a full LLD read earlier, and I'm not sold on his reasons for seeing her as town since they basically boil down to NNR not holding LLD accountable for bad posts because she dropped the case (she didn't even admit it was bad)

HOWEVER none of this make sense unless LLD is town so I've been hesitant to do anything about it, but right now I can't really see this day getting anywhere if I just assume LLD has already flipped scum even though her posts are still inexplicably awful

second choice would be Omba, Shadoweh wagon in hindsight looks like it was a fallback option if my wagon evaporated, and that's pretty much how he played the jump. he mentioned skimming recent games but I see no actual evaluation of Shadoweh's recent play in comparision to her current game paired with his actual vote.

a Shadoweh lynch would basically be a policy lynch, all the dumb things she's doing here are pretty much her generic town play and nothing about her logic stands out as unusually scummy. I can't see myself voting for her with town's wincon in mind, Serela looks worse to me here because I think his posts are in part made to appease Shadoweh's assumptions about his scum play
gut pings on Conq really oddly btw but don't actually have anything concrete

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #242 on: July 03, 2012, 05:37:49 PM »
Hmm, Affinity seems fine now.
Why?

I think huhwhat is okay now due to explanations and such; firmly on his side against the ridiculous Neko and Omba votes, and I would rather them hammered than him.  Lol at the 'pretending that it's not reaction bait thing' being used as a serious point. 
I don't get either argument here. Omba's vote is pretty bad, I can agree. Voting over "pretending LLD isn't being serious" seems far-reaching, although it also stands as a valid point and shouldn't be dismissed entirely.
I dislike Omba's vote but I still think there's a hint of truth in it.

All the stuff that Conq says seems pretty wise, I think he's leaning pretty far town to me

Oh god it hurts to be awake and read words. It is way too god damn late to be starting new wagons here. My opinion on huh what wagon RE: NO. Was going to sheep to Conq but I like bt to so where's next voting block committee no wait rereading says maybe conq is onto something so i will sheep to braim
##Unvote
##Vote: BT
If Serale comes back with a 'sry gais' i would love if we all just piled onto him like a domino tower so i can gloat
huh what are you trying to post after Pesco every single time on purpose or do you jiust like being weird angery for no reason
rawr come vote BT we have cookies
What the hell is Shadoweh even doing? He doesn't make a lick of sense and he just sticks his vote on BT for no reason? What the fuck?
Since apparently huhwhat is a wagon(incredibly horrible one at that) just going to say that me and him are masons
and
##unvote
##vote:Neko
Is derping in Mafia an olymic sport now? Cmon guys, get serious here.

Also what's with all this "backtrack" business? Is that the codeword for "im scum" now? I sure hear it getting thrown around alot.

Still got a page of this shit to go
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #243 on: July 03, 2012, 05:38:53 PM »
FUCKING

PRONOUNS

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #244 on: July 03, 2012, 05:44:08 PM »
new theory pesco is a lyncher an hes gunning for his target face first

I am twitching. Literally twitching. That's how bad this is.

Huh What claiming Mason with Rawr is... Interesting.

We need to test that claim BEFORE lylo. Bullets are welcome.

As for lynching today..... Shadoweh isn't the lynch for today.

I prefer a Vote: Conq .

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #245 on: July 03, 2012, 05:46:28 PM »
As a note, bullets should be shooting Rawr and not Huh what.

Because Huh What might be wrong and scummy and bad, but at least he isn't talking about lynchers.

« Reply #246 on: July 03, 2012, 05:51:34 PM »
As a note, bullets should be shooting Rawr and not Huh what.
this is more true than it should be because rawr has spent most of our quicktopic time trolling me as confirmed town

« Reply #247 on: July 03, 2012, 05:55:15 PM »
It was a joke, like how i dont think dan actually would think that of pesco  :ohdear:

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #248 on: July 03, 2012, 05:57:45 PM »
I think I'm going to use some clearly insane reasoning here and say that I don't think I can continue finding huhwhat scum if LLD doesn't also think that Huhwhat is scummy enough to vote.
##Unvote

Inb4 "lol scumbuddies with LLD, kill Neko"

Anyways I think I'm going to switch to ##Vote: Shadoweh

If scum strategy is "act as derpy as possible so Town will ignore you" then Shadoweh is on the right track here. Out of all the derp players she's the worst.

HA I CORRECTED MY GENDER PRONOUNS THIS TIME! I AM VICTORIOUS

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #249 on: July 03, 2012, 05:58:27 PM »
No one is shooting the fucking masons. We do not need to test the claim. The mafia can test it for us with their own bullets.

So uh.. is anyone going to actually say what's bad about my post or are they going to keep going "OMG terrible post lynch"? Your united opinion on my sleeptalking is cute but none of you are telling me why it's scummy to vote BT. I'm sorry I couldn't join you on your wagons on A) Me B) Jesus but I like third options that might actually be scum.

>_> there are no wagons. For gods sake we have five hours. You might not even be able to pull my lynch at this rate.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #250 on: July 03, 2012, 05:59:57 PM »
Shadoweh, thoughts on Neko wagon?

Shadoweh

« Reply #251 on: July 03, 2012, 06:03:02 PM »
Also, since we're pressed for time, I'm Yui, GirlDeMo Vocalistand I'm just Vanilla Town. I have the power to be really annoying-nyan! Dormio is getting punched multiple times when this game ends-nyan!

Is there actually a wagon? I don't have a read on him either way but he's voting me so obviously he should be lynched for being an enemy of the state.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #252 on: July 03, 2012, 06:03:46 PM »
a wagon of "dan + masons", yeah

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Confirmation
« Reply #253 on: July 03, 2012, 06:04:11 PM »
Pesco why haven't you posted in the scum PM yet??? I waited for you ;_;

you never posted in our scum quicktopic

Taaasty Candy!

##Vote: HW

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #254 on: July 03, 2012, 06:05:08 PM »
The mafia can test it for us with their own bullets.
Best reasoning. If I know anything about Mafia it's that scum will always shoot who they think is most likely to not get Doc'd and whatever is most likely to be unhelpful to town. Plus shooting a Mason just confirms the other one as a townie, that's no good.

Your united opinion on my sleeptalking is cute but none of you are telling me why it's scummy to vote BT.
Because you basically have been posting a bunch of rubbish without actually justifying any of it? I find the fact you're just making an excuse to justify your bad posting appalling.

Are you actually going to contribute?

Shadoweh

« Reply #255 on: July 03, 2012, 06:10:45 PM »
I haven't excused it. If I thought my play was decent I'd be more appauled at basically being the only viable lynch target right now. But it doesn't mean people should be allowed to join a 'It's terrible' chorus and not be called out for it. Scum will shoot the people they have to, and even if they don't want to shoot rawr, they're going to shoot huh what eventually and rawr is going to be confirmed town because of it. I think you trying to encourage the town they need to remove the weak mason link while ignoring the strong one is pretty scummy itself.

Dan + Masons sounds like a pretty townie wagon sooo
##Unvote
##Vote: NekoNekoRex

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #256 on: July 03, 2012, 06:12:23 PM »

I am twitching. Literally twitching. That's how bad this is.

Huh What claiming Mason with Rawr is... Interesting.

We need to test that claim BEFORE lylo. Bullets are welcome.

As for lynching today..... Shadoweh isn't the lynch for today.

I prefer a Vote: Conq .

Awful.  Good god.

and Neko says that mafia won't shoot.  ha.

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #257 on: July 03, 2012, 06:12:57 PM »
Pesco: if you're implying that's a scumslip, it's not. I play on a site where they use the ipb3 PM system for scum communication (Conq can attest to this) and wasn't thinking so yeah

ActionDan

« Reply #258 on: July 03, 2012, 06:19:18 PM »
Good vig shots:  LLD, Kilga.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #259 on: July 03, 2012, 06:21:40 PM »
I think I'm going to use some clearly insane reasoning here and say that I don't think I can continue finding huhwhat scum if LLD doesn't also think that Huhwhat is scummy enough to vote.
##Unvote

Inb4 "lol scumbuddies with LLD, kill Neko"

Anyways I think I'm going to switch to ##Vote: Shadoweh

If scum strategy is "act as derpy as possible so Town will ignore you" then Shadoweh is on the right track here. Out of all the derp players she's the worst.

HA I CORRECTED MY GENDER PRONOUNS THIS TIME! I AM VICTORIOUS

This is not what town says after learning your vote was on a mason.

Don't lynch me.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #260 on: July 03, 2012, 06:25:01 PM »
Awful.  Good god.

and Neko says that mafia won't shoot.  ha.
>Implying you can predict who Mafia will shoot any more then I can

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #261 on: July 03, 2012, 06:27:42 PM »
This is literally the worst metagaming I have ever read in a Mafia game. Why are you people all so confident that huhwhat or rawr will get shot?

« Reply #262 on: July 03, 2012, 06:28:13 PM »
possibly because we're confirmed town masons

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #263 on: July 03, 2012, 06:30:05 PM »
Well this is absolutely positively great.
Crazy insane enough for me to understand nothing of it, yes.

Not happy with wagons. Neko's switch to Shadoweh is pretty bad seeing as he settled for mediocre justification over the obvious Not Me Over Me that he's pulling. Slowly gravitating towards Neko lynch > Shadoweh lynch, but, like, can we not just vote Omba instead and avoid all that? :U
Can someone please post an Omba case summary for me to digest when I get home? Thanks.
Involvement on my wagon was very minor, was basically cheerleading. Switch to HW was opportunistic and plain bad otherwise. Switch to Shadoweh is similar and was covered by HW:
Shadoweh wagon in hindsight looks like it was a fallback option if my wagon evaporated, and that's pretty much how he played the jump.
Cuts galore. Reading.

Shadoweh

« Reply #264 on: July 03, 2012, 06:31:07 PM »
If There Is A Mistake Blame Dormio Votecount

Conqueror (1): DrRawr, huh what, Shadoweh, Lady Lambdadelta
huh what (1): Omba, Kilgamayan, Pesco, AffinityOmba
Lady Lambdadelta (0): Kilgamayan, huh what, BT, Conqueror,
ActionDan (0): BT
NekoNekoRex (4): BT, Serela, Kilgamayan, ActionDan, DrRawrhuh what , Shadoweh
Kilgamayan (0): Serela, Shadoweh, Conqueror, Lady Lambdadelta, Serela, DrRawr
Omba (2): huh what, Affinity, Affinity, BT
Shadoweh (4): Conqueror, huh what, Serela, Affinity, Kilgamayan, Serela, DrRawr, Omba, NekoNekoRex
Serela (0): Shadoweh, Affinity
Affinity (0):
DrRawr (0): DrRawr
Pesco (0): ActionDan
BT (1): NekoNekoRex, Conqueror, Omba, Conqueror, Shadoweh

Not voting: Nobody

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

You have ~4.5 hours remaining

Shadoweh

« Reply #265 on: July 03, 2012, 06:33:22 PM »
We could lynch Omba, he is right there and all. I was debating it while sleepthinking, but I remember something about Omba seeming town somewhere. Then again I just read like 2-3 posts from him about how terrible I am so maybe I'm biased. >_>

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #266 on: July 03, 2012, 06:34:18 PM »
This is not what town says after learning your vote was on a mason.
possibly because we're confirmed town masons
:nowords:

##Unvote
##Vote: Actiondan

This isn't going to help my now inevitable lynch but I might as well try.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #267 on: July 03, 2012, 06:35:21 PM »
Just wondering, but where did all this shooting talk come from anyway?

#259 is agreeable. God dammit Dan, I'm clearly trying to establish a scum read here and you're not helping.

shadowehcut: "Something about him seems town", yeah, I've been there. Earlier today, in fact.

Nekocut: And now I think I'm missing something.

« Reply #268 on: July 03, 2012, 06:35:39 PM »
We could lynch Omba, he is right there and all. I was debating it while sleepthinking, but I remember something about Omba seeming town somewhere. Then again I just read like 2-3 posts from him about how terrible I am so maybe I'm biased. >_>
deadline isn't actually far away enough that you don't have time to read the thread

:nowords:
scum doesn't want confirmed townies piling up because it becomes easier to catch them on PoE

Shadoweh

« Reply #269 on: July 03, 2012, 06:40:00 PM »
I supose not. You'll have to forgive me for not answering everyone exactly for awhile then.
Rex, if what I'm getting is that you're misunderstanding the idea. Masons are confirmed town to each other here. I have absolute confidence that the scum team cannot afford to leave a confirmed town huh what alive until endgame because he is a good player. As long as he can keep Rawr on the same page as him he'll even be a doublevoting confirmed town. If you don't want to get lynched, your best bet besides me is Omba right now.