Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 100878 times)

Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day One
« Reply #120 on: July 02, 2012, 06:50:21 AM »
doubt that, if it were true she wouldn't have had to wait for kilga to respond to a question to overreact

also by "kicking things off by starting a fight" i meant if her kilga vote was a reaction test toward other players intended to get the game rolling

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #121 on: July 02, 2012, 06:51:50 AM »
Curious. What was the content he pointed out, if I may ask?
It's the content that he didn't point out: not commenting on LLD to avoid pretty much what you're accusing me of right now.
It's staying out of the line of fire because LLD is sure to fight back, while Dan looks nice and squishy at the moment. This is exacerbated by the fact that your Dan vote is little more than a prod vote. What happens to your vote when he provides content in his next post, or what if he doesn't show up for the rest of the day? (Not a rhetorical question)
Nothing happens, because it's not a prod vote.
I suppose I'll rephrase. Why aren't your concerns about LLD telling of alignment? Just want to hear your thought process here, because differentiating between scum and anti-town is pretty much how you play mafia as town.
So basically, you have no idea if her play is anti-town or scummy, but don't see the need to do anything to get clarification on the matter? Like, say, asking her questions that could help you determine which of the two it is?
Starting a loud fight with Kilga at the given circumstances is anti-town but I have absolutely no idea if it is overblatant scum, abuse of self-meta or LLD being LLD. To be frank, I don't know how to resolve this aside from giving it some time, as the last and only time I played with LLD (SYWTBTT) I ended up tunneling on her because of anti-town-being-ness.
You're not pushing this as "oh hey Dan is prod-dodging that's kinda scummy let's vote him."
You're pushing this as "Dan pretty much has to be scum because I can't figure out why he'd do that as town."
Really? Come on.
Inaccurate. I find it hard to read his post as town which is why I suspect him as scum. Last I checked, this lines up well with how you're supposed to play mafia.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #122 on: July 02, 2012, 07:04:09 AM »
I find it hard to read his post as town which is why I suspect him as scum.
This is where I think you're pulling stuff out of your ass.
You seem comfortable enough with metaing LLD to arrive at a null conclusion for her (a perfectly valid conclusion).
But then how the in hell do you find it hard to read Dan as potential town, on the other hand, given his meta?
What Dan did could have come from scum, sure. But the way you frame your vote is sus because I don't know how you could reach that level of certainty (at worst the one post is null-scum, and the lack of content isn't saying much given how many others are lacking content).

Note: If you're town and faking conviction as a rhetorical device this is where you can own up to it and we can all go on our way.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #123 on: July 02, 2012, 07:12:42 AM »
I am definitely faking conviction leave me alone please But really, I don't think I'm as convicted as you think I am. I'd be some sort of mafia prodigy if I were certain of Scum!Dan from a vague first post. The post is off and fits how I imagine cautious scum would deal with the situation, but I'm not carving "Dan is scum!!" on my flag just yet.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #124 on: July 02, 2012, 08:01:31 AM »
Votecount

Conqueror (0): DrRawr, huh what, Shadoweh
huh what (2): Omba, Kilgamayan, Pesco, Affinity
Lady Lambdadelta (1): Kilgamayan, huh what, BT
ActionDan (1): BT
NekoNekoRex (1): BT, Serela, Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan (2): Serela, Shadoweh, Conqueror, Lady Lambdadelta, Serela
Omba (0): huh what
Shadoweh (0): Conqueror, huh what, Serela, Affinity
Serela (1): Shadoweh
Affinity (0):
DrRawr (1): DrRawr
Pesco (1): ActionDan
BT (3): NekoNekoRex, Conqueror, Omba

Not voting: Nobody

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

You have ~39 hours remaining

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #125 on: July 02, 2012, 08:31:50 AM »
also if this was town!LLD trying to kick things off by starting a fight, I don't think her reaction to me voting her would have been "hw can die if Kilga flips scum"
No, that's exactly what she does all the time. You're scum because you're defending someone who's scum.

Omba: I was accusing him of being huh what's scumbuddy, if you need that laid out. :V That is why he would 'care'.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #126 on: July 02, 2012, 08:34:34 AM »
also by "kicking things off by starting a fight" i meant if her kilga vote was a reaction test toward other players intended to get the game rolling

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #127 on: July 02, 2012, 09:48:01 AM »
Yeah, nice and slow.

##Vote: HW

« Reply #128 on: July 02, 2012, 09:57:31 AM »
you never posted in our scum quicktopic

« Reply #129 on: July 02, 2012, 10:21:00 AM »
Pesco I googled "Yeah, nice and slow." "Kamen Rider" for C7D-graveyard-related reasons and didn't get an explanation of your post, what the fuck is this shit

relevant to stuff I actually -did- find: if you dorks* are going to roleplay can you not do it in a way that completely inhibits clarity? :IHateFun:

*pesco and dan

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #130 on: July 02, 2012, 10:29:23 AM »
Just a wild heaven

« Reply #131 on: July 02, 2012, 10:38:42 AM »
That's obviously not a posting restriction, otherwise you would've been modkilled for that Yuyuko Doll. So you're just being cagey for no reason, cool. Do I need to shoot you tonight?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #132 on: July 02, 2012, 10:42:34 AM »
Give my love to jesus man

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #133 on: July 02, 2012, 11:06:19 AM »
Starting a loud fight with Kilga at the given circumstances is anti-town but I have absolutely no idea if it is overblatant scum, abuse of self-meta or LLD being LLD. To be frank, I don't know how to resolve this aside from giving it some time, as the last and only time I played with LLD (SYWTBTT) I ended up tunneling on her because of anti-town-being-ness.
What exactly do you expect to get from just waiting for more posts of hers that you couldn't more effectively get by asking her stuff to answer in those future posts?
(I'm not telling you to vote her. The point is if you're confused, I don't get why you're not actively trying to clear the confusion instead of only waiting for :things: to happen.)

I was accusing him of being huh what's scumbuddy, if you need that laid out. :V That is why he would 'care'.
............... I got that the first time I read your post and hence asked you why you instantly thought that.

Do I need to shoot you tonight?
Explain.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #134 on: July 02, 2012, 11:12:31 AM »
Suspect Pesco drew TK and is milking it for all it's worth.

@Kilga, can you provide LLD with past history of you/UK in mafia games so she doesn't have an excuse to tunnel you saying that you didn't answer her question?

Needless spacewaster. Too many posts already. Archives there for everyone to read, and LLD and UK have played together before. Short explanation: old UK was very antagonistic. Later UK (who LLD had played with) was notably better about it but still did it sometimes.

Don't like you egging this on in this fashion. Asking me for lots of words of questionably need given how I've been posting = frowny face.

##Unvote
##Vote: Shadoweh

Serela vote is unimpressive given both stated suspicions (Serela didn't like my NNR vote or HW's Affinity vote and I at least didn't begrudge the feeling, and lurker charge = lol if serious) and lack of presence otherwise. 92, while appropriate, also very obvious, and potential scum conflict-hangback position, said to keep fires burning while looking like contributing.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #135 on: July 02, 2012, 02:10:55 PM »
What the fuck this post spree is lasting all the way till early morning?

Am I the only one sleeping here?

I need to do some serious catching up
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #136 on: July 02, 2012, 02:51:09 PM »
Don't really follow the BT case.  He's 'pretending to scumhunt' by including something okay on LLD and switching to Dan?  Then why would scum!BT specially include the LLD thing anyway?  Such things seem really null especially on D1, and I am indeed world-weary of people pursuing this.

Quote from: Omba
So basically, you have no idea if her play is anti-town or scummy, but don't see the need to do anything to get clarification on the matter? Like, say, asking her questions that could help you determine which of the two it is?

Omba looks like the cheerleader here, so yeah.   Above feels nonsensical given that Serela, Shadoweh have done the same thing, etc, and it feels like an attempt at token questioning.

##Unvote
##Vote: Omba

huhwhat looks like he has retreated into the shadows or something,  Bad sign.  Conq at least looks somewhat town in his questioning, though content is pretty disagreeable.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #137 on: July 02, 2012, 03:04:10 PM »
What exactly do you expect to get from just waiting for more posts of hers that you couldn't more effectively get by asking her stuff to answer in those future posts?
(I'm not telling you to vote her. The point is if you're confused, I don't get why you're not actively trying to clear the confusion instead of only waiting for :things: to happen.)
Throwing around "ask questions!" is cool and all, but, for instance, what would you ask? Had I questions to ask, I would have asked them. I don't see the point in this.
^
I don't know, Omba is being kind of lazy but I don't think he's bad. Elaborate on Omba > HW?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #138 on: July 02, 2012, 03:17:16 PM »
From my perspective, LLD looks like he's just baiting for reactions, which seems pretty null to me. I can agree it's pretty off the wall considering meta, but it doesn't seem serious enough to warrant getting mad over.

Huhwhat taking the bait though strikes me as bad, he seems kind of scummy for it, actually. All his posts so far strike me as him being wound-up for some reason, which isn't normal.
Then again, I find it hard to believe he's taking any of this seriously either, which DOES seem normal?

I'm going to stop overanalyzing and just ##Unvote and ##Vote: Huhwhat

I dislike Kilga for being uncooperative. If it'll stop this RVS bullshit I'd just comply and deal with it, I would comply. Kilga's pointed refusal just seems like scurrying around the mess.

I like Conq, but Shadoweh seems like he's doing the bare minimum to scrape by, added to the lurkerprod his vote issues doesn't make him look very good.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #139 on: July 02, 2012, 03:48:34 PM »
Yaaawwnnnnn.

##Unvote
##Vote Lady Lambdadelta

Trying to forcibly start a slapfight with Kilga this early is reaaally bothering me, but I can't differentiate from scum and anti-town yet (this is a thing after last time!) so I'll give this some time.

##Unvote
##Vote ActionDan

Mr. ActionDan, nothing to comment on about, oh, the bulk of what's been going on?

Um.  The first thing I did when I got access to a computer was briefly skim this thread.   The only thing that stuck out to me was you looking kinda town and Pesco being weird.  I wasn't guting anything else as scummy/townie.  (It's not that I didn't notice such things as say, 'LLD hates kilga' or 'joke wagons on Conq/Shadoweh' etc.)

I'm posting from work atm, so I still have no time.  In another 5-6 hours I'll be available. 

I do think LLD's kilga vote is garbage.   Not sure if Scummy.

Don't lynch me.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #140 on: July 02, 2012, 05:25:07 PM »
also if this was town!LLD trying to kick things off by starting a fight, I don't think her reaction to me voting her would have been "hw can die if Kilga flips scum"

Does anyone else really believe this excuse?

Vote: Huh What

Kilga is town because I got what I was looking for from him. I'm treating him the same way I'd treat Haylen.

If BT was scum for trying to avoid me, why would he vote me in the first place?

Conq needs to die at some point.

Shadoweh

« Reply #141 on: July 02, 2012, 08:07:31 PM »
Frankly I don't care what the rest of you think of it. The Serela that isn't here being super active in the Day 1 and making people vote him for giant text walls of waffles is a scum Serela trying to lay low. He'll either come back to say he's sorry but he has no opinions yet because it's Day 1 and he's scum or he'll come back with a super sugoi list of reasons everyone is scum because he's town.
is it bad that I thought that could still just be how LLD is :C
Besides. Look at that face. That face is the face of someone that wants to get lynched.

Neko: Her! Shadoweh is a girl-nyan! >.<

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #142 on: July 02, 2012, 08:15:34 PM »
I am also a girl Neko.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #143 on: July 02, 2012, 08:18:14 PM »
Shadoweh must only be thinking of her game 'cause that's one of the few d1s where I didn't just superlurk. Because of box shenanigans. And then after those were over I went back to superlurking like I usually do in d1.

If you're going to vote someone for meta reasons, at least get the meta right!  :derp:

I'unno what to make of LLD but at the least with how she's acting, future game stuff should help make her alignment clear :D

OMGUS'ing Shadoweh is tempting. But I can't get reads on her this early. Then again that goes for the other people I'd vote too.

Actually I reread #113 and yeah let's vote Shadoweh. "SERELA YOU LURKING SCUMBAG" at the point in time that post was made is just wut

##Unvote ##Vote Shadoweh
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #144 on: July 02, 2012, 08:28:32 PM »
I AM HERE FOR SOME SCUM BOOTY... reading......

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #145 on: July 02, 2012, 09:01:06 PM »
 >:(
I will never get gender titles right

« Reply #146 on: July 02, 2012, 09:12:30 PM »
Just looking at the vote count but huhwhat is on my townielist
##Unvote
##Vote: Kilga

>complains about late RVS vote -> has vote based on :toomanywords: -> #101 lame recrap with 0 interest on anything including his vote -> no mention of huhwhat and your :gut:(probably borrowed guts from omba earlier)

Actiondan and pesco with there posting is meh i wouldnt vote them over it

LLD for me is too early to judge if shes scum or town(Conq last game mentioned how he would judge LLD)

also
##Unvote
##Vote: Shadoweh
because metaing serela like that is incredibly lame when he hasnt even followed that meta the past few games

everyone else if null/leaning town right now. except maybe BT because :what: vote on actiondan

bleh still reading over things just my skim through

Shadoweh

« Reply #147 on: July 02, 2012, 09:24:53 PM »
Yes he has. He was pretty actively derping last game and the game before that (and his role pm lied and said he was town in that one). And he got caught out for having no opinions the game before that.  Rawr you don't even read the games you're in, who are you to tell me what kind of meta a person is following?

So Serela, why are you making excuses for my thinking while voting me for being scum at the same time? I think it's because you know I'm not lying about my thoughts. I think you're scum. I told you boy, tell me who the scum are or die.

« Reply #148 on: July 02, 2012, 09:29:38 PM »
i totally read peoples post, i just act like i dont

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #149 on: July 02, 2012, 09:43:46 PM »
Silly Shadowert, don't try swaying me with player meta reasons! ScumSerela has had a good game on my watch anyway. If I see Pyoaaaaa Redux on D2 I will change my mind but :d1playermeta: impresses me zero.

NNR: Will gladly be "uncooperative" if being cooperative involves deluges of words on D1. Here to play game, not give history lesson.

Affinity: How was HW "retreating into the shadows" when he had been posting lots and pushing his case harder than anyone else when you posted? Four hours of sleepytime silence does not a disappearance make.

Not sold on voting HW based on reaction to LLD/me thing. True that case was easy to make, but for reactions to unusual D1 events I will always find assertiveness better than hesitance and avoidance. (Which makes me look back in Serela's direction, tbh. Less than pleased with statement on LLD play. Would call Rawr out for this too but suspecting Rawr is like suspecting PX.) Other HW votes are pesco for :pesco: and NNR for reasons I disagree with. Uninterested in case.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"