Author Topic: Moriya Shrine Revolution Mafia - Game Over!  (Read 67284 times)

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
Moriya Shrine Revolution Mafia - Game Over!
« on: August 04, 2010, 06:52:22 PM »
The Moriya Shrine has been kidnapped by jerks. Are you a bad enough Mafia player to rescue the Moriya Shrine?

So Kanako has grown tired of watching me parade about the fact that it's still the Moriya Shrine and not the Yasaka Shrine, and is attempting to seize the name while Sanae's out grocery shopping. That's where you lot come in. I need you with me in defense to save my name from being unjustly removed from my shrine. There's a catch, though; I know some of you aren't trustworthy, because Kanako's too clever to just let me have so many loyal soldiers. I want you all to root 'em out!

Rules

0. My word is final on all issues. Cirno has similar authority, though we'll try to discuss things if necessary.
1. This is Anonymous Role Madness Bastard Mod Mafia. Emphasis on Anonymous, Role Madness, and Bastard Mod. Assume things at your own risk. (In fact, please assume as many things as possible, it makes watching so much more fun!)
2. All alignment flips can be trusted. This is the one extent to which I will not go.
3. Please try to post with your game account and not your real account. It's really not that difficult to take two seconds to check which account you're on. If you don't trust yourself, use a second browser. I will almost surely not outright modkill for demasking, but I could probably think of some other in-game punishments.
4. Day 1 will last 48 hours. Every subsequent day will last 72 hours. LYLO will have no time limit, though I will add one if the game slows to a crawl.
5. For the first two days, town must lynch. If a majority is not reached, the player with the most votes will be lynched. Sudden death will resolve tiebreakers. In Day 3 and beyond, however, no majority = No Lynch.
6. This game will start with a Night 0. Scum will not be allotted their standard kill, but any and all other night actions may still be taken.
7. Play to win.
8. Don't be lame. If you think you might be about to do something lame, run it by the nineball or myself, and we'll let you know for sure.
9. I may add more to this list later, but I think this will suffice for now.

Role PMs coming soon!

Still fighting valiantly on:

12) Shannon, Third Party Moriyavatar (Winner!)

Moved on to greener pastures (probably Sanae's):

5) Satoshi Hojo, Town Rebound Striker (Modkilled Day 1)
2) Gamzee Makara, Scum Swiss Army Knife (Lynched Day 1)
13) Roddy MacStew, Town Chess Game (Killed Night 1)
14) Steven Stone, Town Oh Shi- Moment (Lynched Day 2)
3) Shoe, Town Machi Man (Killed Night 2)

4) Sandor Clegane, Scum Crazy Taxi (Lynched Day 3)
10) Miyako Miyamura, Town Streetlife Serenader (Killed Night 3)
15) John McClane, Town Sansei (Lynched Day 4)
11) Saki Marimi, Town Universal Backup (Killed Night 4)
1) Stuff Man, Town Pete Seeger (Lynched Day 5)
6) Evangeline A.K. McDowell, Town Metaknight (Killed Night 5)
7) Stone Mason, Town Psych Whore (Killed Night 5)

8) Sailor Moon, Scum German Suplex (Lynched Day 6)
9) Razeluxe Meitzen, Town Wonder Twin (Lost on parity)

Handy Link Depository:

End of Day 1
End of Day 2
End of Day 3
End of Day 4
End of Day 5
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 06:31:45 AM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Suwako Moriya

Re: Moriya Shrine Revolution Mafia - Night 0
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 07:17:58 PM »
PMs are about halfway done, but I'm being called out for a bit, and Cirno's not around right now. Folks will just have to sit tight until I return, sorry. DO NOT DO ANYTHING YOUR ROLE MAY ALLOW YOU TO DO JUST YET: WAIT UNTIL ALL PMs HAVE BEEN SENT OUT AND I HAVE UNLOCKED THE TOPIC.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 10:58:34 PM »
Okay, all PMs have been sent out! Please confirm that you have received your PM in this thread using your game account, not your real account,, unless you are Shoe or Mari and have already confirmed in private to me.

Once you have confirmed, you may take any Night 0 action you may have! Night 0 will last for either 24 hours or 12 hours after the last player has confirmed, whichever is longer.

Kick Hopper

• Kick Hopper
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 11:00:18 PM »
/cOnFiRmEd

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 11:00:52 PM »
##Confirm

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 11:05:39 PM »
Aye.

/confirmed

Faiz

• Faiz
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 11:16:58 PM »
Confirm.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2010, 11:17:07 PM »
/confirming!

Um...Should I get some tea while we wait for the others to arrive?

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2010, 11:19:51 PM »
/confirm

OOO

• Taka! Kujaku! Condor!
  • TaJaDor
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2010, 11:29:04 PM »
Confirmed

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2010, 12:05:36 AM »
/CONFIRMED!

Punch Hopper

• Punch Hopper
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2010, 12:24:06 AM »
Oh dammit, where the hell am I now? First the Plane Creation Engine crisis and now this? Whether you 'gods' exist or not, I'd prefer you to stop toying with me. There will come a day when you regret it.

...ah, so that's apparently how things are. We all were summoned here for ludricous reasons, as often these plots go, by this tin god...wait, it's that Sue Wacko goddess thingy Kaoli always talks about, isn't it!? Oh, you suck SO hard. Hmmph, maybe you should actually spend time giving your little cleric some actually useful spells rather than wandering around creating parlor games!

So, we have Sue Wacko and a bunch of other misfits pulled from other planes, gathered here for unknown reasons, with Wacky here KNOWING that there are people in this group who'd like to kill us. Oh, by the way, if anyone tries to kill me, you're TOTALLY getting blinded, and then probably torched. I keep Scorching Ray prepped for a reason you know!

Anyway, we have people trying to kill us, and we want to kill those that would kill us. What a childish game! It is positively obvious I, the great and incredibly intelligent Shoe, clearly cannot be stopped in this battle of wits. That Sphinx might have gotten me once, but I'm a bit better at these puzzles now! You 'scum' or 'mafia' or whatever better cower in fear. I'll have all of you discovered within the first couple of hours, so I can escape this stupid place and actually get to saving the world, and far more importantly, my ass!

* Shoe hmmphs

Oh yeah, /confirm.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2010, 01:48:11 AM »
Confirmed.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2010, 04:57:00 AM »
I'm here

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2010, 08:36:53 AM »
I've built the foundation of this temple, you can bet yer bottom dollar I got a stake in keeping things the way they are.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2010, 02:50:22 PM »
Confirming.

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2010, 06:35:26 PM »
You sure this is a Christmas party and not a Halloween party?

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2010, 06:58:17 PM »
That leaves everyone but the Leaves, who have informed me they've been blown apart from the pile they once were into a mess on the lawn and thus need to be replaced (hooray real life). One moment while I go on the hunt for a replacement! (Truth be told, I'm glad this came up now.)

If you're interested in replacing in, do be aware that you can choose your own character if you like, since the game hasn't started yet.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2010, 04:37:03 AM »
Okay, I've had Sanae rake up that pile of leaves and move it away for me! In the meantime, we have a new guest! Please welcome Razeluxe Meitzen from Mana Khemia 2, who will be joining us shortly!

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2010, 04:59:13 AM »
Can't be any worse than what Miss Lily makes me do...
 Confirmed.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2010, 05:20:27 AM »
All right, everyone has confirmed, and all night actions have come in, so let's get this show on the road. You've all waited long enough!

Day 1 begins! You have 48 hours to vote, and 8 votes on one player will automatically lynch them. Happy hunting!

DiEnd

• DiEnd
Re: Moriya Shrine Revolution Mafia - Day 1: The Game Begins!
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2010, 05:44:59 AM »
first

I know some of you people are evildoers in disguise, helping the dastardly Kanako try to take over the shrine! And in the name of the moon, I SHALL PUNISH SHOE! I mean, err, YOU!

Or, well, that works, actually.

##Vote:Shoe

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2010, 07:05:53 AM »
Ya high-falutin' frilly feminist. We dun get anything done by smacking the first face that looks funny. We hammr' down the nail that stiks out. We wait for dere screws ta loosen, then give 'em a good wallop.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2010, 07:18:29 AM »
You guys are dodgy people in the heart of every conspiracy.

##Vote Stone Mason

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2010, 07:40:41 AM »
Alright, now that I'm at the hotel, just need to meet the ex and make it lo...

Wait a second, this ain't no hotel.  Guess my preparations to meet the ex worked a little too well.  Of course, this place would have to be under attack by terrorists too.  And just because they want something silly like a name change doesn't mean it'll do any good to knuckle under.  After all, if they can change the name, they'll probably decide they can grab what's in the vaults too.

Now then, Mason.  Gotta say, don't like your attitude.  If there's one thing I've learned about being locked in a building with terrorists, it's that you've always gotta be moving, pressing them.  Whereas you're just wanting us to sit on our asses like some dead end pencil necked beaureaucrat who's pissy cause he had to get out from behind his desk and put his neck on the line for a change.

Well, let's see how you handle having this on yer precious neck.

##Vote: Stone Mason

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2010, 07:43:58 AM »
Now that you have taken over the Moriya Shrine, I have nowhere to return to!  This 'freedom' of mine!

##Vote: Stone Mason for not making the place I belong to strong enough. 

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2010, 08:42:56 AM »
Sailor Moon? Huh, you're that one that would get knocked around by a bunch of third-rate cannon fodder, right? How about you try fighting a real Final Boss on for size?

##Vote: Sailor Moon

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2010, 11:58:09 AM »
WHAT THE CRUD IS THIS PLACE?

Aye, the internet's a strange place. I saw what it did to Dexter, I know from experience. But this place...where are the men? WHERE THE CRUD ARE ALL THE MEN?!

So there's traitors in our midst, lassie? Well, y'don't need to ask me twice who I suspect.

##Vote: Shannon

Tryin' to serve me that muddy English crud? She's out to poison us all!

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2010, 12:02:16 PM »
##VOTE: Miyako Miyamura

Third on the bandwagon is always scum. Always. FPMH

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2010, 02:46:39 PM »
Vote Chart

Shoe (1): Sailor Moon
Stone Mason (3): Stuff Man, John McClane, Miyako Miyamura
Sailor Moon (1): Evangeline A.K. McDowell
Shannon (1): Roddy MacStew
Miyako Miyamura (1): Saki Marimi

About 40 hours to go in Day 1.