Author Topic: Cosmic Break  (Read 211798 times)

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
Re: Cosmic Break
« Reply #840 on: April 13, 2011, 12:10:08 AM »
What are the chances for getting Malice or Chibi from UC Gata?

Also, I find support medics useful, and played as one once. I liked it, now I just gotta worry about the lack of Repair Unit...

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #841 on: April 13, 2011, 12:23:20 AM »
Koko has a high chance of appearing, I got 2 before the change and after the change 2 of the 4 gold balls I've gotten have been Kokos. So I have 4 UC Kokos plus 2 more I got from the chibi gara when I rolled to get something that's not a Koko. Nicole and the 1 Rt are as rare as the RO cube. And you don't have to worry about running out of Repair Bits, as long as you regularly roll either UC gara for the accessories you will get tons of Repair bits.

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #842 on: April 13, 2011, 12:25:05 AM »
I won't worry about running out. But I do want to get the Chibi. I assume that Koko is the chibi in UC gata?

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #843 on: April 13, 2011, 12:31:12 AM »
I won't worry about running out. But I do want to get the Chibi. I assume that Koko is the chibi in UC gata?

Yep. You got it.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #844 on: April 13, 2011, 06:23:44 AM »
Does Bugsy AM2 have the same chance of breaking as a chibi's head? I noticed that it keeps breaking when I get hit by absolutely anything, it's making me consider removing it from Nicole. Unless it's Nicole herself who has a high chance of losing an arm.

Well, it depends on how much hits the part takes, Chibi heads are biiiiig, so they end up taking all the part damage rather than having it distributed between other parts therefore they break quicker.

Though I keep getting the feeling that parts on Support units are more fragile than others.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 06:25:18 AM by reVelske »

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #845 on: April 13, 2011, 12:17:38 PM »
Well, it depends on how much hits the part takes, Chibi heads are biiiiig, so they end up taking all the part damage rather than having it distributed between other parts therefore they break quicker.

Oh, I always though that a random part broke regardless of where they hit

Though I keep getting the feeling that parts on Support units are more fragile than others.

The only non-chibi support I've used are Nicole and C.S. I don't think I've ever had one of C.S.'s parts break, and I get hit with her a lot especially when I try to self-destruct.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #846 on: April 14, 2011, 03:18:34 AM »
Oh, I always though that a random part broke regardless of where they hit

The only non-chibi support I've used are Nicole and C.S. I don't think I've ever had one of C.S.'s parts break, and I get hit with her a lot especially when I try to self-destruct.

You never used the free Winberrl you got?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #847 on: April 14, 2011, 03:58:16 AM »
I did when when I first got her, but it wasn't very much.

EDIT: They started teasing CBen with the new fangirls too. I think they might be simultaneously released in CBen and CBjp. They also revealed Toybox Girl and Squidol Girl. I'm thinking of getting Aquila Girl and Squidol Girl, I think they are the best looking moe-bot so far. But I'm kinda disappointed with Toybox Girl, I was kinda hoping for an Art fangirl with a more mature appearance like the other new fangirls. And Toybox? A clanmate got him out of a lotto box and said that he sucks because his missile's are too slow to hit anything. It should have been Saggitaris Maxis.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 04:13:01 PM by Admiral Skye »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #848 on: April 14, 2011, 08:08:33 PM »
I did when when I first got her, but it wasn't very much.

EDIT: They started teasing CBen with the new fangirls too. I think they might be simultaneously released in CBen and CBjp. They also revealed Toybox Girl and Squidol Girl. I'm thinking of getting Aquila Girl and Squidol Girl, I think they are the best looking moe-bot so far. But I'm kinda disappointed with Toybox Girl, I was kinda hoping for an Art fangirl with a more mature appearance like the other new fangirls. And Toybox? A clanmate got him out of a lotto box and said that he sucks because his missile's are too slow to hit anything. It should have been Saggitaris Maxis.

Really, I was hoping for a support fangirl. Preferable Greinaut, but Pulsardio and Bugsycair would work too.

EDIT: Just realized Squiddy is a support. Too bad I never liked Squiddy. The fangirl seems interesting anyway.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 08:16:22 PM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #849 on: April 14, 2011, 09:45:01 PM »
EDIT: Just realized Squiddy is a support. Too bad I never liked Squiddy. The fangirl seems interesting anyway.
Only support girl that isn't flat chested.
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #850 on: April 14, 2011, 10:05:04 PM »
I just noticed that Squidol Girl's tentacles are on her ass and not her arms, I think she'll be able to hold guns unlike Squidol.

« Reply #851 on: April 14, 2011, 10:08:48 PM »
Squidol Girl is the most beautiful moebot and I must have her.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #852 on: April 15, 2011, 04:01:35 AM »
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

An Odd Sea Slug

• Not here, but not really there.
  • Only the best.
    • You can save the world by clicking this link!
« Reply #853 on: April 15, 2011, 07:04:19 PM »
Squidol Girl is the most beautiful moebot and I must have her.

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #854 on: April 16, 2011, 12:44:58 AM »
Got a Gwyain from the Lotto Cube and I'm not really liking it. Probably because I'm pure LND and I don't use AIRs. Junk or no junk?
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

« Reply #855 on: April 16, 2011, 12:47:37 AM »
Gwyain's probably the best L-air in the game, lucky you.

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #856 on: April 16, 2011, 01:11:07 AM »
I would trade it for an Ouka, Vanguard, or Ivis (when she comes out) if there's a trading system D:
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

« Reply #857 on: April 16, 2011, 01:51:29 AM »
I've got an Ouka with your name on it for that. D;

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #858 on: April 16, 2011, 06:38:33 AM »
I got a Vanguard with your name on it for that :D

« Reply #859 on: April 16, 2011, 02:29:42 PM »
Vanguard doesn't have tits, take my Ouka. ;-;

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #860 on: April 16, 2011, 03:05:13 PM »
Or maybe a Zero Saber Girl or one of the Lop sisters! :D
Dunno, lol.

« Reply #861 on: April 16, 2011, 03:08:42 PM »
Or maybe a Zero Saber Girl
I've got one of those too :V

EDIT: I'm feeling helpful today.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 02:02:47 AM by Esoterica »

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #862 on: April 17, 2011, 06:54:02 AM »
CTF Tournament entry open.

*NOTE: If the player team does not have a Shaden BS robot and the enemy team does, have fun losing!
Horie dorie~

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #863 on: April 19, 2011, 02:20:16 AM »
Got a Combat Magnum from the lotto cube and gave it to my Misty; the +2 WLK is nice and I do much better in battles now for some reason.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #864 on: April 19, 2011, 04:46:29 AM »
I've never seen quest mode so barren. Also, I've been lagging pretty bad lately.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
Horie dorie~

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #866 on: April 20, 2011, 06:40:04 PM »
So...those new fangirls are going to be garapon... :derp:

btw, is there anyone here that doesn't look at the official forum or the fanmade one? I think I've seen everyone in one of those except for Soot.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #867 on: April 20, 2011, 10:17:04 PM »
So...those new fangirls are going to be garapon... :derp:

btw, is there anyone here that doesn't look at the official forum or the fanmade one? I think I've seen everyone in one of those except for Soot.
It's a complaint about moebots in gerenal being mostly Rt only, and normaly garapon top prizes.
They're the main advertised feature, so need to be more available to UC players, or even just without the huge cost of gambling with the gara.

« Reply #868 on: April 20, 2011, 10:36:08 PM »
Be thankful that it isn't like JP where Crimrose is the only UC moebot, and the seraph promos are 100 Rt without even having a UC purchase option sometimes.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #869 on: April 21, 2011, 01:44:20 AM »
Be thankful that it isn't like JP where Crimrose is the only UC moebot, and the seraph promos are 100 Rt without even having a UC purchase option sometimes.

Yeah.
2 questions btw.

I heard people complain about bazookas over there, why's it worse than here?
Also, what makes SilentIce bad, to the point where he's up there with Boytitan?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff