Author Topic: Cosmic Break  (Read 211812 times)

Re: Cosmic Break
« Reply #270 on: January 09, 2011, 06:02:37 AM »
Support is officially my new favorite class.

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #271 on: January 09, 2011, 06:08:54 AM »
Support is officially my new favorite class.
Eff yeah, troloberrls FTW.
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

« Reply #272 on: January 09, 2011, 06:22:23 AM »
Eff yeah, troloberrls FTW.
No beryls; Medi Aide.  Having beryls in the commando would loop back to this.

EDIT: Oh, wait...

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

[attach=3]

:smug:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 04:40:30 PM by Esoterica »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #273 on: January 09, 2011, 07:03:12 PM »
The lag is worst it's ever been for me. I was doing the Haku quest and by the time I got to the entrance, people were on areas 4-6. Then several times I would try to use the gate and it wouldn't work, forcing me to restart. Then when I used the gate, I would wait 10 secs, then randomly take a bunch of damage and appear at the next part. I couldn't make it in time for the boss. I was 2-3 stages away. If you ask I'm usually one of the first people there.

EDIT: Tried another run. I got a rip-off staff for my troubles. Haku's teasing me.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 02:18:02 AM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #274 on: January 10, 2011, 03:25:49 AM »
EDIT: Tried another run. I got a rip-off staff for my troubles. Haku's teasing me.
This reminded me that I still don't have a Homura Staff.  I want one a bit more now that I've learned it's essentially identical to the Fire Rod in garapon.

EDIT: What do most people equip their 'beryls with?  Accelgun + Micro Bazooka is a fantastic loadout for typical situations, but it feels weak when it comes to M1+M2.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #275 on: January 10, 2011, 04:25:27 AM »
Quote from: TaeTae
So basicly WIZ is losing in epoch but they have more players. Thus why fight BRD and put effrot into earning their points that way. When they can just spam shuffle and get points for participating and not actually putting any effort into getting those points. That's why players like koi want all the WIZ players to not fight BRD but to just go shuffle rooms. Because they are garunteed mass point gains every game with no effort at all.

[20:06] <B2Seeker> wow
[20:06] <B2Seeker> +241 to brd
[20:06] <B2Seeker> woooooow
[20:06] <B2Seeker> how does that work?
[20:07] <Choja> 241?
[20:07] <Choja> shuffle?
[20:08] <B2Seeker> yup
[20:08] <+koi-sama> oh fuck, they're stacking 30v30?
[20:08] <B2Seeker> yup
[20:08] <Choja> ahaha shuffle scoring is broken?
[20:08] <+K1> pushing koi is pretty fun
[20:09] <B2Seeker> TaeTae is in too
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

An Odd Sea Slug

• Not here, but not really there.
  • Only the best.
    • You can save the world by clicking this link!
« Reply #276 on: January 10, 2011, 07:16:26 AM »
I was in some of those games. Never before have I been so infuriated in CB.

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #277 on: January 10, 2011, 07:52:50 AM »
Meh, these inter-faction dramas are getting old, I think I'm gonna stop caring, play my shuffles and be merry.

« Reply #278 on: January 10, 2011, 03:59:58 PM »
>equip C.S. with a lance
>outDPS Ouka in melee range
>become the bane of all non-air types

I am okay with this.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #279 on: January 11, 2011, 01:59:13 AM »
I have to ask, does one mode give more UC than the other. Somehow, I got this idea that shuffles give more money.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #280 on: January 11, 2011, 02:24:51 AM »
I have to ask, does one mode give more UC than the other. Somehow, I got this idea that shuffles give more money.
Pretty sure it's only dependent on player count and your placing.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #281 on: January 11, 2011, 04:16:41 AM »
Man, what do you guys put on frogs? I know you said use stock weapons, but bazooka seems to do so well. Same with the bee.

I just hope the Seraph special was postponed too. I only have 40k now. Stupid Garapon, why won't you give me Koko Gaap?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #282 on: January 11, 2011, 04:23:27 AM »
WIZ is in 3rd place :<
Gave my Jikun two little grenades, doing pretty good. Usually placing in 10th to 15th in Union Wars.
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

« Reply #283 on: January 11, 2011, 04:24:01 AM »
Man, what do you guys put on frogs? I know you said use stock weapons, but bazooka seems to do so well. Same with the bee.

I just hope the Seraph special was postponed too. I only have 40k now. Stupid Garapon, why won't you give me Koko Gaap?
For Beezle, I use a wide beam gun on one and...don't remember on the other, some type of machinegun.  I don't use frogs.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #284 on: January 11, 2011, 05:24:51 AM »
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

An Odd Sea Slug

• Only the best.
« Reply #285 on: January 11, 2011, 08:54:50 PM »
I somehow beat Cactepus Vacation haado modo solo last night.

FUCK. THAT. MISSION.

Especially when you have to do it solo. 'Something easy you say, my dear Packet?' I smell a troll. Fuck you and that galaxy you call a chest. I hope your back snaps in THREE.

Okay, I'm done.

:|

« Reply #286 on: January 12, 2011, 02:41:34 AM »

am i doin it rite

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
Re: Cosmic Break (FIRST FANART CONTEST 01/12 to 02/17 11PM PST!!)
« Reply #287 on: January 12, 2011, 04:15:51 PM »
I apologize for my heinous act. See title post.
Horie dorie~

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #288 on: January 13, 2011, 03:20:17 AM »
I would submit my artwork for the fanart contest but my drawings are horrible. I tried drawing chibi Crimrose and she ended up flat-chested.
* Wisp dodges bullets from Crimrose.
I guess I should draw her in a different outfit instead of in her robot armor.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
Horie dorie~

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #290 on: January 15, 2011, 07:12:51 AM »
you know, it's time to look and see how much Ivis is horribly broken.
Horie dorie~

« Reply #291 on: January 16, 2011, 07:47:22 PM »
So, what's all the hype about this game anyways? :V

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #292 on: January 16, 2011, 08:51:51 PM »
So, what's all the hype about this game anyways? :V
ITS AN MMOTPS GAME WHERE YOU PLAY AS MOE MECHAS

Btw, my team often loses when I'm in a WIZ vs BRD match. Dunno how they do it, but WIZ manages to stay in first place.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #293 on: January 16, 2011, 09:37:46 PM »

Btw, my team often loses when I'm in a WIZ vs BRD match. Dunno how they do it, but WIZ manages to stay in first place.
By spamming shuffle I heard. The was and maybe a lot of drama about that on the forums.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

An Odd Sea Slug

• Only the best.
« Reply #294 on: January 16, 2011, 09:40:51 PM »
WIZ stays in first by sheer numbers alone. :V

« Reply #295 on: January 17, 2011, 03:05:21 AM »

It's a combination of shuffle matches (where individuals can reward the faction instead of having their work masked by 14 other baddies) and us finally kicking the "BRD SPIEZ OHEMGEE" out of epoch. :V

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #296 on: January 17, 2011, 05:38:10 AM »
It's a combination of shuffle matches (where individuals can reward the faction instead of having their work masked by 14 other baddies) and us finally kicking the "BRD SPIEZ OHEMGEE" out of epoch. :V

So we finally found a use for those glass burners? :derp:

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #297 on: January 17, 2011, 06:10:37 AM »
So we finally found a use for those glass burners? :derp:
Glass burners are actually great anti-melee weapons, you know.  Jikuns can't aim whatsoever when they're on fire. :V

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #298 on: January 17, 2011, 07:04:31 AM »
Who said Jikun needed to aim? :V

KIIIIIIIICK EVEERYTHING!!

Same with Red Squealer actually, get behind enemy lines and just blindly swing/punch towards whatever general direction you see mobile punching bags are at.

« Reply #299 on: January 17, 2011, 07:13:56 AM »
Who said Jikun needed to aim? :V

KIIIIIIIICK EVEERYTHING!!

Same with Red Squealer actually, get behind enemy lines and just blindly swing/punch towards whatever general direction you see mobile punching bags are at.
By "can't aim" I mean "if the opponent so much as steps to the side you won't be able to turn enough to track them". :V