Author Topic: Cosmic Break  (Read 211604 times)

Re: Cosmic Break
« Reply #870 on: April 21, 2011, 01:47:10 AM »
I heard people complain about bazookas over there, why's it worse than here?
1. Handy Bazookas - as well as pretty much every other type of bazooka - is available for UC.
2. JP players fully understand that bazookas are extremely good  weapons and will use them on anything you can fit them on.  Mini bazooka airs fighting bazooka hoppers while dodging bazooka arts being supported by bazooka supports.

Also, what makes SilentIce bad, to the point where he's up there with Boytitan?
Really shitty player that rages constantly and blames everyone else for everything.  He's basically BRDtitan.

« Reply #871 on: April 21, 2011, 02:23:38 AM »
what he said, now why can't you delete a pos t/why did I not see that reply  ???

Why did zooks get knocked out of the shop in EN?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 02:28:39 AM by Think Komachi with a Rifle »

« Reply #872 on: April 21, 2011, 03:08:31 AM »
Why did zooks get knocked out of the shop in EN?
2. JP players fully understand that bazookas are extremely good  weapons and will use them on anything you can fit them on.  Mini bazooka airs fighting bazooka hoppers while dodging bazooka arts being supported by bazooka supports.

« Reply #873 on: April 21, 2011, 03:26:26 PM »
New Rt Gara with less junk,  the C.S. chan fight, and more WBs in shop.
Actualy an improvement.

« Reply #874 on: April 21, 2011, 10:22:02 PM »
I got a Pacifar BR.

I don't even care enough to mention the other stuff, that's pretty much the most perfect thing I could've gotten.

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #875 on: April 21, 2011, 11:45:32 PM »
I got Toybox Girl with free Rt. She was the fangirl I least wanted, I'll try the gara some more next week when I buy more Rt. I doubt I'll get Aquilla Girl, but at least I might get the other silver bots which are also good.

EDIT: A question to anyone who uses UC bots only. Has it been harder for you to keep up in arena since the last update? A lot of people started saying that balance went to hell with some of the robots added in the Sugoi Gara. Most of them raging at Toybox Girl, and I think I might agree with them on Toybox Girl being too powerful.

Her missiles are too much. TBG's missiles are 10 force weaker but have more than twice the ammo, are faster, and are spammable as hell. And her wlk and tiny size makes her really hard to hit, All I've gotta do is just stand somewhere where I can see well and spam right click. If she only shot one set of missiles at a time she wouldn't be that problematic but she can fire repeatedly without cooldown and it makes it difficult for enemies to dodge the missiles, especially when they make an explosion as big as an Omega Hippo.

My BR went from 5.0 to 6.5 before my TBG reached level 5 and I'm barely trying. She's really fun to use but I think she seriously needs a nerf.

And in case you didn't know: Level up campaign
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 11:26:42 PM by Admiral Skye »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #876 on: April 23, 2011, 01:19:28 AM »
I got Toybox Girl with free Rt. She was the fangirl I least wanted, I'll try the gara some more next week when I buy more Rt. I doubt I'll get Aquilla Girl, but at least I might get the other silver bots which are also good.

EDIT: A question to anyone who uses UC bots only. Has it been harder for you to keep up in arena since the last update? A lot of people started saying that balance went to hell with some of the robots added in the Sugoi Gara. Most of them raging at Toybox Girl, and I think I might agree with them on Toybox Girl being too powerful.

Her missiles are too much. TBG's missiles are 10 force weaker but have more than twice the ammo, are faster, and are spammable as hell. And her wlk and tiny size makes her really hard to hit, All I've gotta do is just stand somewhere where I can see well and spam right click. If she only shot one set of missiles at a time she wouldn't be that problematic but she can fire repeatedly without cooldown and it makes it difficult for enemies to dodge the missiles, especially when they make an explosion as big as an Omega Hippo.

My BR went from 5.0 to 6.5 before my TBG reached level 5 and I'm barely trying. She's really fun to use but I think she seriously needs a nerf.

And in case you didn't know: Level up campaign

I'm technically super limited rt spender, but the the only items I've bought with rt are thoarla and Baltheon. I haven't been doing too well lately, though I don't think I would be able to pin it on Toy. It was more people spawncamping us with vanguards and me not knowing how to do anything with lily Rain (Moving Burst can't make that big a difference can it?) i'll try playing later and giving more data.

Personally, things would be much easier for uc players/limited rt players if tuning wasn't such a hassle. You need to gather all these materials, only for there to be a chance for it to actually work. It even breaks a slot, which discourages people from tuning parts they can't replace easily. Slot Protectors are too expensive, no one buys them.

Also, I'm not sure how to feel about CS turning Byne into Byne Girl. Idc about the other 3, but it's Byne, the manliest bot ever. Why?

One more thing, that pertains to the BR rating, right? I guess that means I should bust out that mighty byne HN i got from the cube.  :V

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #877 on: April 23, 2011, 02:28:00 AM »
Personally, things would be much easier for uc players/limited rt players if tuning wasn't such a hassle. You need to gather all these materials, only for there to be a chance for it to actually work. It even breaks a slot, which discourages people from tuning parts they can't replace easily. Slot Protectors are too expensive, no one buys them.

I think that might change with the level up campaign I mentioned in my last post. Hopefully it's a permanent campaign, CS still left the 50% off sale and the daily lottos, they'll probably do the same with this. Plus I really like this campaign, not because of the free items but because it rewards Rt stuff by working for it and since it's it's only between 5 to 10 it's not easily exploitable. I think that the best way for F2P MMOs to work is to give free players access to some cash content but they have to work for it, and if they don't want to work for it then they'll pay for it.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #878 on: April 23, 2011, 03:01:11 AM »
I think that might change with the level up campaign I mentioned in my last post. Hopefully it's a permanent campaign, CS still left the 50% off sale and the daily lottos, they'll probably do the same with this. Plus I really like this campaign, not because of the free items but because it rewards Rt stuff by working for it and since it's it's only between 5 to 10 it's not easily exploitable. I think that the best way for F2P MMOs to work is to give free players access to some cash content but they have to work for it, and if they don't want to work for it then they'll pay for it.

btw, do I get a notice, or does appear without me knowing?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #879 on: April 23, 2011, 03:06:53 AM »
It appears when you open the garage, like a rank up reward. You have to close the garage after leveling up first. So far I've gotten an Omega Protector, 3 Star Coins, and 3 or 4 x2 exp tickets.

EDIT: BTW, I haven't added you to my friends list, you're hyorinryu in game, right? I'm SkyeMeir
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 03:11:22 AM by Admiral Skye »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #880 on: April 23, 2011, 03:12:30 AM »
It appears when you open the garage, like a rank up reward. You have to close the garage after leveling up first. So far I've gotten an Omega Protector, 3 Star Coins, and 3 or 4 x2 exp tickets.

EDIT: BTW, I haven't added you to my friends list, you're hyorinryu in game, right? I'm SkyeMeir
Yep. Idk where to find me though. Prolly arena.

Also, is that just me, or have there been more Eves running(or floating) around lately?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 06:09:31 PM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

An Odd Sea Slug

• Not here, but not really there.
  • Only the best.
    • You can save the world by clicking this link!
« Reply #881 on: April 26, 2011, 04:58:50 AM »
I don't want to play this game anymore. I'm bailing out before it takes what little is left of my mind.

So long and thanks for the fish.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #882 on: April 26, 2011, 05:50:15 AM »
I don't want to play this game anymore. I'm bailing out before it takes what little is left of my mind.

So long and thanks for the fish.

Does Choja still play? If not, that means that all the beta players here have left, right?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #883 on: April 26, 2011, 09:16:25 AM »
I won't quit until the day I beat frac 3*
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #884 on: April 26, 2011, 02:25:58 PM »
It's probably going to be a very long time until I leave this game. I'm grateful that CBEN exists, though it's nothing compared to JP. A lot of MMOs here are nothing compared to their original versions in Japan, Korea, etc...
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #885 on: April 26, 2011, 08:55:34 PM »
I won't quit until the day I beat frac 3*

You almost never post here, so I thought you quit. I thought everyone one the first page of this topic quit unless they've here or on one of the CB forums recently. I didn't even know Oda still played. I thought he already quit.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
« Reply #886 on: April 26, 2011, 10:34:34 PM »
I started playing during my school holidays, but ever since school started I can only afford to play a 1 to 2 matches a day now.
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #887 on: April 27, 2011, 11:13:52 PM »
Really shitty player that rages constantly and blames everyone else for everything.  He's basically BRDtitan.
DOS - BoyTitan
BRD - SilentIce
WIZ - ???
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #888 on: April 27, 2011, 11:31:08 PM »
DOS - BoyTitan
BRD - SilentIce
WIZ - ???

If I had to say, maybe that Laylay guy...though Analprobe is closer in terms of "infamy"
Also, it sucks how the campaign has been added 2 weeks before AP tests. And ends close to when they end. Ah well  :(

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #889 on: April 28, 2011, 02:36:58 AM »
DOS - BoyTitan
BRD - SilentIce
WIZ - ???
WIZ is definitely LayLay.  As bad as he is at actually playing (rofl @ last place with EVE and Ass Raider), just seeing his builds whenever I walk past him is enough to make me laugh.  Most recently he's been trying to alpha with fagbird AMs on a psycho cluster.

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #890 on: April 28, 2011, 02:42:47 AM »
WIZ is definitely LayLay.  As bad as he is at actually playing (rofl @ last place with EVE and Ass Raider), just seeing his builds whenever I walk past him is enough to make me laugh.  Most recently he's been trying to alpha with fagbird AMs on a psycho cluster.
I thought I was the worst.
But that...
That just wasn't fair!

« Reply #891 on: April 28, 2011, 02:49:16 AM »
If I had to say, maybe that Laylay guy...though Analprobe is closer in terms of "infamy"
Also, it sucks how the campaign has been added 2 weeks before AP tests. And ends close to when they end. Ah well  :(
Oh God, I forgot about AP tests.  Boo.

AnalProbe's not actually terrible from what I've heard, though I haven't really seen him play and know he has some fellow clan members that are better than him (hi kobrakai, nice 40 fly 40 tec stardustfag).

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #892 on: April 28, 2011, 03:20:44 AM »
Oh God, I forgot about AP tests.  Boo.

AnalProbe's not actually terrible from what I've heard, though I haven't really seen him play and know he has some fellow clan members that are better than him (hi kobrakai, nice 40 fly 40 tec stardustfag).

How can you do that? Everyone at my school is like BAWW AP Tests. I have to take 4 of them too, one of which is Physucks.

Well, I wasn't saying Analprobe is bad as much he tends to cause lots of commotion( what with his analizing and everything.) Like that topic where that guy was disturbed by his emblem.

LayLay I said because he seems to be the only person I can think of in CB that gets as much hate as Ice. Does BT get that much hate like Ice does, though?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #893 on: April 29, 2011, 02:20:24 PM »
100 Union Wars for 30 free Rt.
I'm going to be online much more often now.
Goodbye, Whirled and Mabinogi~

« Reply #894 on: April 29, 2011, 07:52:08 PM »
Meanwhile, arena is driving me insane.  So much aquila girl, toybox girl, and EVE whoring lately.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #895 on: April 30, 2011, 02:54:29 PM »
Meanwhile, arena is driving me insane.  So much aquila girl, toybox girl, and EVE whoring lately.

Wish I could join lol. I might play a some arena for a few minutes, but lolAP Chem.

AP Chem's kinda easy though, so I might play.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #896 on: May 01, 2011, 05:01:53 PM »
I have not played one match since the update.
I'm sorry~ I've found new MMOs D:
Also got a Centaur X or something from the lotto cube. Is that lucky or not?

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
« Reply #897 on: May 01, 2011, 08:45:19 PM »
Rolled Garapon and got Aqulia Girl. Decided to give her a go (my first ever experience with air bots ever since beta!) and she's pretty excellent. Also is there any difference between Amaetus Muchi and his original form?

« Reply #898 on: May 01, 2011, 08:52:26 PM »
Rolled Garapon and got Aqulia Girl. Decided to give her a go (my first ever experience with air bots ever since beta!) and she's pretty excellent. Also is there any difference between Amaetus Muchi and his original form?
Muchi has better overall stats, a stronger nova missile, and a much faster (but weaker) solar buster.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #899 on: May 01, 2011, 11:28:43 PM »
Muchi has better overall stats, a stronger nova missile, and a much faster (but weaker) solar buster.

Hah. I remember something about Muchi's being better the faster the air was, and thus the original was more effective because few people tune stuff here.

btw, how the heck do I Jikun? It's hard I tell you. It's not like I can rambo like Squealer and Byne, and I can't connect with the tele attack for shit, unless my target's a fat art. I ending have better accuracy with the legs.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff