Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 6F  (Read 198971 times)

Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 6F
« Reply #810 on: April 06, 2011, 07:30:41 PM »
Thanks Conqueror!  There are alot of duplicate images but I can clean that up later when I have time.  Thanks again!

I found this while searching for certain boss fights.  The description shows a link to follow to download. 

Chibi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPYd3CRYJHo

Maidens of Eastern Paradise:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvkEiGnazbA&feature=related

Rukoto

• "Ordinary" Magician
« Reply #811 on: April 07, 2011, 02:15:19 AM »
I found this while searching for certain boss fights.  The description shows a link to follow to download. 

Chibi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPYd3CRYJHo

Maidens of Eastern Paradise:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvkEiGnazbA&feature=related

Chibi set looks great, and I couldn't stifle a laugh when looking at Rinnouske's swimsuit. Anyways, here's two that I whipped up that I like the most. http://www.mediafire.com/?hgqd03sb77i91ls

One Yuugi and Suwako charagraph included along with source images.

« Reply #812 on: April 07, 2011, 03:07:02 AM »
Seeing Para's levels with Team Unappreciated made me decide to try out Serpent of Chaos and the Hibachi Twins.  Serpent of Chaos went well enough, only two deaths (losing Nitori to an instant death slowed me down though).  The Hibachi Twins was far more difficult.  Was down to like 5 people when I finally took down #2.  That dual washing machine did more than I expected and was eventually down to just Nitori swapping in and out to do any sort of damage.  Sadly, no drops from either boss.  Now its all about grinding 100 more levels and fight Winner *thuds*. 

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #813 on: April 07, 2011, 03:24:28 AM »
Isn't SoC and Hibachi twin redux refightable? Or do you have to defeat all three bosses on 30F for all of them to respawn?

« Reply #814 on: April 07, 2011, 03:27:53 AM »
According to the wiki, they dont respawn until after you beat Winner and return to F30.  Though I dont really see much point unless you want 100% of the items or are going for multiple Winner kills for stars. 

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #815 on: April 07, 2011, 03:29:10 AM »
Well, can you check for me please since you got a file with SoC/Hibachi twin redux defeated but not Winner?

« Reply #816 on: April 07, 2011, 03:34:42 AM »
No boss icons in either spot. 

« Reply #817 on: April 07, 2011, 04:13:04 AM »
...SoC is a cheating bastard and need to die in holy fire. Double Thousand Hand Cannons/Scourge wiped out  front line and things just went badly. Made even when next attempt Hyperspace Slash KO'ed Meling and Remi with 40 DTH resist. When I had two Awakened Exoskeletons in a row I knew my luck would change for the worst but the hell mang. I am gonna go in a corner and cry now.

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
« Reply #818 on: April 07, 2011, 06:13:18 AM »
Lol I had a random enocunter battle with Nitori just as I was 3-4 steps away from where I would talk to her after the battle.
Good placement :D

J.O.B

« Reply #819 on: April 07, 2011, 10:24:16 AM »
Can anyone help me with the Suwako battle, the Nitori battle and the Reisen battle?
Also, what elements are they weak to?

EDIT: :fail: only just realised that I should've edited my last post instead.
At least this will bump it though.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 10:26:19 AM by J.O.B »

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #820 on: April 07, 2011, 10:39:02 AM »
IIRC you need to countt he turns when facing Suwako. Her MND is up/DEF is down on even turns and the opposite on odd turns. I think the appropriate nukes need to be wind or fire, I can't remember.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #821 on: April 07, 2011, 11:19:44 AM »
Just came back to playing this.

Beat up Final Boss V2 (BARELY won, it was p.cool, lv218 reimu or something) cleared out 25F, now going off to school.

Sadfacing because I don't have anyone I wouldn't mind replacing out for Yuka, although admittedly I only want her for being cool and not for being actually USEFUL, although she's certainly got some good points about her.

Then again, 2/3rds of my team is support characters, backups for eachother and with good tankiness. It's pretty effective, but it gives me a very small amount of wiggle room for picking my offensive characters.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #822 on: April 07, 2011, 01:03:31 PM »
Can anyone help me with the Suwako battle, the Nitori battle and the Reisen battle?
Also, what elements are they weak to?
Nitori is pretty much keep a FIR resistant tank on first and the rest of the party shouldn't be weak to CLD.
Also, pump up a FIR attacker too, she's weak to it.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #823 on: April 07, 2011, 07:02:17 PM »
As for Reisen, it depends on if you're looking to get the Getitup V or not.  I can't help with if you DO want it, but if you just wanna win, I'd HIGHLY suggest having Komachi.  Her Narrow Confines of Avici will help a lot.  Beyond that, just don't have a bunch of characters with low MND and you should be ok. Also, Rumia might be good, since IIRC Reisen likes debuffing you alot.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #824 on: April 07, 2011, 07:09:28 PM »
Nitori is pretty much keep a FIR resistant tank on first and the rest of the party shouldn't be weak to CLD.
Also, pump up a FIR attacker too, she's weak to it.

You need NTR resistance more than CLD. Kappa's Illusional Waterfall is row-target so slot 3 and 4 will take minimal damage even if they're not very CLD resistant, while Extending Arms is full scale multi-target.

« Reply #825 on: April 07, 2011, 07:21:09 PM »
For Reisen, there are two ways to go about it: Put some people who can AoE paralyze in your party to keep the minions she summons perma paralyzed while you focus all your attacks on her until she goes down, then finish the minions off.  This way will hopefully net you the getiup V, which is a nice item.

The other way is to just unleash every single AoE nuke you have, which will force reisen into resummoning her support almost every single time she gets a turn.  You won't get her drop, though, because the drops from her minions will override it, but this way might be the easiest, depending on your team.

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #826 on: April 08, 2011, 04:56:01 AM »
Man, Okuu is an annoying battle even at Reimu 300 (and i haven't been using Reimu at all)...

Moving on.

J.O.B

« Reply #827 on: April 08, 2011, 05:51:46 AM »
Yay I beat Suwako :3
Thanks for the advice guys.
And with the Reisen battle I would prefer to get Reisen's drop.
What level would you reccomend for it?

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #828 on: April 08, 2011, 06:05:47 AM »
Yay I beat Suwako :3
Thanks for the advice guys.
And with the Reisen battle I would prefer to get Reisen's drop.
What level would you reccomend for it?

Reisen is quite possibly one of the easiest bosses in the game.  You should be ok to get it right from the getgo. Just try to keep the minions paralyzed IIRC and nuke her down (or was it the other way around? whatever).

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #829 on: April 08, 2011, 06:46:53 AM »
Where exactly are all of the bugs you have to kill to get wriggle?
I've searched all over with no luck.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

J.O.B

« Reply #830 on: April 08, 2011, 08:09:18 AM »
Does leveling up an element affinity also strengthen the attacks of that element used by that character?

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #831 on: April 08, 2011, 08:37:50 AM »
Where exactly are all of the bugs you have to kill to get wriggle?
I've searched all over with no luck.

First 4 floors only. You might have missed the one on 3F.

Does leveling up an element affinity also strengthen the attacks of that element used by that character?

Affinity only affects damage reduction to the element.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #832 on: April 08, 2011, 08:45:29 AM »
Ah, many thanks.
Now here's hoping I don't get lost on the way...and I've forgotten how many I've killed so far, it's been a while since I last picked LoT back up.
Yeah, getting hammered by Tam's Foe without having saved after 10 or so level ups really wrecks your whole mood for a while, and I've only just recently picked this back up.
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

J.O.B

« Reply #833 on: April 08, 2011, 08:51:08 AM »
FUCK YEAH I beat Reisen!
And I got her drop :D
Now I just need to do Nitori.

EDIT: Oh boy am I having a great time on the next three floors :(
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 10:28:13 AM by J.O.B »

Beef Owl

• Why yes, owls do yield beef:
  • It is known as The Strongest White Meat
« Reply #834 on: April 08, 2011, 05:49:35 PM »
Just a question... on the subject of the Reisen battle, are you not supposed to get the Getitup V if you get her minion's drops? Because on my first go I got the Getitup V AND 3 Machoke's Belts, and I beat up the vanguards first.
 :wat:

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #835 on: April 08, 2011, 05:59:20 PM »
Basically, if you beat up more than three guards before beating up Reisen, you won't get the Getitup V.

« Reply #836 on: April 08, 2011, 10:29:23 PM »
Just a question... on the subject of the Reisen battle, are you not supposed to get the Getitup V if you get her minion's drops? Because on my first go I got the Getitup V AND 3 Machoke's Belts, and I beat up the vanguards first.
 :wat:

I think it's some limitation in the game where you can only get 4 drops maximum from a single fight.

So if you killed 4+ bunnies and got 4 of their drops, you can't get reisens because you're at the limit.

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #837 on: April 09, 2011, 12:07:01 AM »
Somehow, I managed to win a battle against Eientei Trio v3 at like, Reimu310 (while not using her for any part of the game except when I needed to accure BP to fight Flandre). I think the fact that I managed to land that PAR on Kaguya with Moth Dance helped matters tremendously (since then I then just brought in Renko and debuffed everyone's stats to pieces). No Egg though. Also managed a battle with Suwako v3, but that was way too easy.

What level should I be before I start earnestly fighting the easier ones? Also, how difficult are the following v3s? (Alice, Nitori, Yuuka (though with 450 SPD I don't think she'll be that hard...), Yukari - they have the better drops on the floor, so it's mainly those that I'm wondering about)

« Reply #838 on: April 09, 2011, 12:20:35 AM »
Well im Reimu 484 now and can fight any of the V3s though Yuugi causes numerous deaths during her second phase.  Unfortunately I cannot remember when I started grinding them consistently.  I think it was the early 400s if that.  I generally run from Yuugi just to save on time of having to recover lost party members but everyone else I can kill in short order cept for Alice who takes a little bit longer. 

Havent had much luck with drops.  Usually just get the useless items though they sell to Akyu for a nice price.  Did get a few Rhon Robes from Yuka though. 

*thuds* Just need to grind like another 60-80 levels before trying Winner X.X

J.O.B

« Reply #839 on: April 09, 2011, 12:21:30 AM »
Yay I finally beat Nitori :D
Those 3 battles are over.
Now I just need to do 10F-12F :(
P.S Yuugi KO3S 20k damage against Nitori is Fucking Awesome!