Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6  (Read 5804 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2018, 06:17:28 am »
Merry 2:

>Peek in

Merry:

> Hug Renko a bit.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2018, 06:26:09 am »
Merry 2:

>Peek in

Merry:

> Hug Renko a bit.
Merry 2:
>You peek in.
>It looks like a bomb went off in here. Sumireko and Matenshi are currently trying to extinguish a bowl of milk that's currently in flames. There's also a frying pan somehow stuck to the ceiling and the front of Matenshi's outfit and wings are covered in soot.
>"W-Where's the fire extinguisher!?"
>"Can't you just throw it in water?!"

Merry:
>You display your affection.
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2018, 06:40:34 am »
>Look for a fire extinguisher.
>"U-Uh, what happened in here?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2018, 07:01:28 am »
>Look for a fire extinguisher.
>"U-Uh, what happened in here?"
>You see none
>Both of them jump at the sound of your voice.
>"I-I'm trying to teach her how to cook!" Sumireko shouts panickedly, "U-Uh.... oxygen! Deprive it of oxygen! Matenshi! Get something to smother the flame!"
>Matenshi responds by grabbing the nearest pan and slamming it over the bowl.
>There is a muffled explosion sound.
>"Again..." Sumireko pants as she gives Matenshi an incredulous stare, "How!? Just.... HOW!?!?! Did you manage to set cold milk on fire!?!" she blinks, "A-And make it explode!?!" she adds.
>Matenshi responds with a sheepish shrug.

Merry:
>Renko suddenly sits up.
>"W-What was that noise!?"
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2018, 07:03:25 am »
Merry:

> "Something's... ah..."

Merry 2:

>"This is Gensokyo... I guess that's not the most impossible thing..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2018, 07:09:37 am »
Merry:

> "Something's... ah..."
>"W-What's wrong?" Renko's expression grows concerned.

Merry 2:

>"This is Gensokyo... I guess that's not the most impossible thing..."
>"S-Still!" Sumireko says exasperatedly.
>"I guess I'm a lethal chef?" Matenshi shrugs, "I mean it's not like I ever need to eat anyway..."
>"It's still a good skill to have..."
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2018, 07:13:44 am »
Merry:

>"I think something's happening downstairs... Cooking..."

Merry 2:

>"I was going to try and cook a bit of fish..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2018, 07:17:42 am »
Merry:

>"I think something's happening downstairs... Cooking..."
>"That didn't really sound like cooking..."

Merry 2:

>"I was going to try and cook a bit of fish..."
>Both Sumireko and Matenshi step aside.
>"Go ahead." Sumireko sighs, "I think we've been in the kitchen enough for one day..."
>"Agreed." Matenshi nods.
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2018, 07:28:18 am »
Merry:

>"Uh huh..."

Merry 2:

>"I'm not sure it's even in a state to..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2018, 07:32:48 am »
Merry:

>"Uh huh..."

Merry 2:

>"I'm not sure it's even in a state to..."
Merry:
>"Should we... um... check it out...?"

Merry 2:
>"Oh, we didn't touch the stove yet thank the gods," says Sumireko, "so you should be able to use it with no problems... I hope."
>_
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 07:42:14 am by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2018, 07:43:36 am »
Merry:

>"My other self is there."

Merry 2:

>"Alright..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2018, 07:47:03 am »
Merry:

>"My other self is there."

Merry 2:

>"Alright..."
Merry:
>"Oh."

Merry 2:
>Sumireko and Matenshi begin to leave the kitchen.
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2018, 08:04:45 am »
Merry 2:

>Take the fish and cook it.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2018, 08:23:41 am »
Merry 2:

>Take the fish and cook it.
>You begin cooking fish.
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2018, 04:23:32 pm »
Merry:

>"Should we... just get up?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2018, 05:53:50 pm »
Merry:

>"Should we... just get up?"
>"Unless you want to stay like this a bit more." Renko replies.
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2018, 06:31:25 pm »
Merry:

>"I do."
>Renko snuggles closer to you.
>"Alright."

Merry 2:
>You finish cooking.
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2018, 06:36:51 pm »
Merry:

>Return to comfort.

Merry 2:

>Undo the previous fish duplicate.
>Wait for it to cool down to edibility, then bring it to the owl.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2018, 06:38:49 pm »
Merry:

>Return to comfort.
>Bliss~

Merry 2:

>Undo the previous fish duplicate.
>Wait for it to cool down to edibility, then bring it to the owl.
>You...
>You forget which of the duplicated fish you were holding.
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2018, 08:24:27 pm »
> We only duplicated it once and took a bite out of the duplicate right? Did we seriously forget which one we should've cooked?

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2018, 04:36:58 am »
> We only duplicated it once and took a bite out of the duplicate right? Did we seriously forget which one we should've cooked?
>Now that you think about it, the duplicate was the one you were holding when you entered the kitchen.
>Checking the plate, you find that there is indeed a chunk missing.
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2018, 05:30:00 am »
>Mental sigh.
>Return with the plate to the owl.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2018, 05:54:29 am »
>Mental sigh.
>Return with the plate to the owl.
>You do so.

>You return. The owl studies you.
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2018, 07:26:40 am »
> Hold the food out for it.
>"Try it."

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2018, 07:28:30 am »
> Hold the food out for it.
>"Try it."
>It cautiously moves towards your hand.
>"Not a trick, right?" it tilts its head up at you.
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2018, 08:39:19 am »
>"It might taste a bit different, but it should be a good different."

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2018, 08:57:43 pm »
>"It might taste a bit different, but it should be a good different."
>It slowly walks up, studying the fish for several moments, before snatching the fish and dragging it a few feet away.
>It places a talon on the fish and rips a chunk out of it with its beak.
>_

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • LOOK AT ME
  • Nickname: Mini
  • Gender: Male

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
  • Nickname: Nazgul
  • Gender: Yes
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT III - Part 6
« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2018, 05:22:14 pm »
>Watch.
>The owl swallows the chunk, before beginning to consume the rest of the fish.
>_
 

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.081 seconds with 22 queries.